PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Q: primo first cycle

sassy69
08-12-2009, 02:24 AM
Anonymous question:

Want to start my first cycle, with Primo because that's what I have. I'm not competing, but my diet is strict (usually keto, protein and fats, all year round...carbs and I don't get along), and I have been lifting for about 5 years seriously. I have what I think is a pretty solid muscle base, and my bf is roughly 18-20%.

I am looking to start on a small scale and see how my body responds...i want to put on some quality muscle.

I have done my homework, endless internet searches...and while the recommended doses fall between 50mg and 100 mg per week for women, Im confused as to how to split it up. Do i inject once a day, 2X or once a week? What dosed would you recommend and should it be taken with food.

I hope this isnt completely ignorant sounding, but I value your opinion and I really want to take my training to the next level...with help from those I believe with send me the correct information (my bf seems to think more is better...not a good source for info..lol)

sassy69
08-12-2009, 02:29 AM
More is definitely NOT better.

50 - 150 mg / week is a typical range. 50 mg/week is conservative, 100-150mg/week is probably more typical. Probably a 10-12 week cycle - primo itself doesn't start to "show" itself until about 5 weeks.

It is notorious for causing hairloss, also acne/bacne, voice change, oily skin are not uncommon sides. As w/ most AAS, expect to have your period stop until roughly the first full month after the compoound clears (ref: detection time). Voice change, tho it goes back to "normal" after the compound clears (ref: detection time for idea of time range), but from other discussions it seems if you are a singer or need your voice for high range notes, it doesn't seem to go back once you've run a cycle.

Results would be good strength gain, sense of well-being, good recovery, muscel gain w/ no water retention, hardening, leaning out on a good diet.

Sistersteel
08-12-2009, 02:35 AM
Bumping sassy

Also, Primo depot is a long ester compound which can be administered in a single shot once a week. Food consumption with your shot is certainly not a necessity.

sassy69
08-12-2009, 02:37 AM
Bumping sassy

Also, Primo depot is a long ester compound which can be administered in a single shot once a week. Food consumption with your shot is certainly not a necessity.

Ah, I knew I forgot something... Yep, 1 shot of 100 mg/week would be sufficient. Eating time is irrelevant as its working on your hormones and not your digestive system.

Jodie
08-12-2009, 10:22 AM
when I did...every 7 days. Never split the dose. started at 100mg and went up as much as 200mg.
I didn't have much hair loss other than what I normally would shed, voice did drop a tad sounded hoarse but it went back to normal after ending. Never had breakouts from it either. My diet was dead on as well as my cardio. Ended up putting on 8-9lbs lbm during that cycle while leaning out for a show. Cycle ran about 8 weeks but it was the very first I had ever run so my body soaked it up like a sponge. Other compounds were run in conjunction with it as well.
Love the stuff but not using AAS this year.

STACEYK
08-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Primo is often faked too so make sure what you have is legit and from a reputible source.

sassy69
08-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Bumping sassy

And just to remind us all of SS's great info here, please see the sides thread, and there's a sticky on the top of the board about winny, anavar & primo as well.

Alfa
07-24-2010, 07:21 AM
Ah, I knew I forgot something... Yep, 1 shot of 100 mg/week would be sufficient. Eating time is irrelevant as its working on your hormones and not your digestive system.

I know I am posting on an old thread...

Can you explain the relevance of eating while sticking?

bleckrocks
07-24-2010, 09:40 AM
when I did...every 7 days. Never split the dose. started at 100mg and went up as much as 200mg.
I didn't have much hair loss other than what I normally would shed, voice did drop a tad sounded hoarse but it went back to normal after ending. Never had breakouts from it either. My diet was dead on as well as my cardio. Ended up putting on 8-9lbs lbm during that cycle while leaning out for a show. Cycle ran about 8 weeks but it was the very first I had ever run so my body soaked it up like a sponge. Other compounds were run in conjunction with it as well.
Love the stuff but not using AAS this year.

Its funny, because i read Sassy and SisterSteel. and i notice you say about hair loss from Primo. Whats funny to me, is i always had the Steriod books every year he come out with another. It always seemed pretty mild, brother hoods of deca. They actually warned you more on Deca's and water base like winstrol , oh and aware of masteron for it too "hair loss".

anyways im with jodie on the experience. I have used it randomly since early 2000..
I guess i should be bald by now, but im not, i have more hair then i can handle sometimes :-) not complaining on that, i love my hair.
dosage same deal..100mg a week then i will bump it to two shots in a 10 day period.

anyways , love this type of read..helps me too...anymore i happy with my mini cocktail.
i like GH, primo, anavar, ephedra BABY!! i take ephedra above everything he he YEAHH!!

sassy69
07-24-2010, 08:45 PM
I know I am posting on an old thread...

Can you explain the relevance of eating while sticking?

Someone asked about what time to do a shot, e.g. relative to a meal or empty stomach or not (as some supplements. e.g. thermos, etc. are hard to process on an empty stomach) - becaues you're dealing w/ hormones, the time you eat relative to a shot or a dose doesn't matter. I've never heard of anyone getting an upset stomach popping an anavar tab or other oral on an empty stomach or not. And injectibles, it completely doens't matter when or what you ate. So there is no relevance. People just sometimes see steroids like all the other supplements out there (thermos, etc.) and the same questions come up about when to take them and all that. There is no relation between injection time / dosing time and when or if you eat.

Alfa
07-25-2010, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the response Sassy.

Bryan Hildebrand
07-25-2010, 10:27 AM
Someone asked about what time to do a shot, e.g. relative to a meal or empty stomach or not (as some supplements. e.g. thermos, etc. are hard to process on an empty stomach).....There is no relation between injection time / dosing time and when or if you eat.

there really are no injectable drugs that require food timing as sassy has said. however, as with some orals, food timing can be helpful to make sure you are absorbing as much of the drug as possible. some vitamins and and times some saturated fats can block absorption of some orals. not the case with injectable drugs, water or oil based.

sassy69
07-25-2010, 03:49 PM
there really are no injectable drugs that require food timing as sassy has said. however, as with some orals, food timing can be helpful to make sure you are absorbing as much of the drug as possible. some vitamins and and times some saturated fats can block absorption of some orals. not the case with injectable drugs, water or oil based.

Just continuing the thought - the most important thing about AAS dosing is that you are consistent w/ the timing because each compound has a half-life during which the amount / concentration of the compound present depletes. The smaller the jump in dosing (i.e. don't wait until the half-life is completely run out and then dose again) will keep the amount present in your system more consistent instead of spiking it - those swings in hormone concentrations are what you want to minimize.

Amazon Doll
07-25-2010, 05:40 PM
The men do very adnrogenic orals that are too harsh for women but have a short half life they time around their workout, so food timing comes into play for the workout more than the oral.

I do have a question or clarification about Primo.

What ester are you talking about when you say "primo"?

It comes in bothe acetate and enanthate and you have to know which one it is so you can know how to does it.

Primo dept is acetate but a lot of injectable primo can be e