PDA

View Full Version : Wanna clear things up about the radio show I was on...

Stavman
08-12-2009, 03:54 AM
It has come to my attention that it sounded like I am a paying client of Dennis James and I am not. Dennis is simply a buddy from the gym that gives me advice on working out and I have trained with him on occasion. I may have sounded like we were closer than that.

Dennis is too busy training and dieting for his contests and can't worry about some punk like me lol.

I am also saying this because he has been receiving emails about him knowing about the Derek Anthony thing. Dennis has no idea about the beef between Derek and I and has absolutely no ill will towards Derek.

Dennis thinks that people think he is taking my side and hates Derek as well. NOT AT ALL. Dennis doesn't want any part of this and I am truly sorry for making people think he was involved.

Stavros

BABOON
08-12-2009, 10:59 AM
Thread cleaned up and moved back to Muscle Central.

Canuck_Muscle
08-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Nice move. This should get more attention.

MichaelWayne
08-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Nice job Stav, now if you'll excuse me I must go to the PIT.

BABOON
08-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Stav, for the record, I caught the radio show, and at no point did I get the impression that you were close with Dennis James, or did you ever imply that he would weigh-in on your feud with Desmond.

The impression I got was that you were on friendly terms with him and you occasionally trained with him and sought bodybuilding knowledge.

Which I see nothing wrong with.

GENESIS
08-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Stav, for the record, I caught the radio show, and at no point did I get the impression that you were close with Dennis James, or did you ever imply that he would weigh-in on your feud with Desmond.

The impression I got was that you were on friendly terms with him and you occasionally trained with him and sought bodybuilding knowledge.

Which I see nothing wrong with. same thing here. you said dennis trains at blank gym and that youve worked out with him a couple of times. people assume way to much nowadays

Canuck_Muscle
08-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Yes I thought that Stav was very respectful when it came to Dennis and only wants the best for the guy. He does not want Dennis to get involved with any beef. Dennis has nothing to do with it. Stav is rooting for Dennis at his shows and wants him to do well not be stressed out over this garbage even though it is some sweet garbage.

Diggy
08-12-2009, 11:17 AM
same thing here. you said dennis trains at blank gym and that youve worked out with him a couple of times. people assume way to much nowadays

people are goddamn idiots

Mr Incredible
08-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Stav I know your not rooting Dennis like Canuck implies, and that you never implicated DJ's involvement in the DA crap

Suzy Brown
08-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Stav I know your not rooting Dennis like Canuck implies...

Rooting in the US means supporting, cheering for.

sturrific
08-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Its better to be a friend than an enemy

kraken
08-12-2009, 01:02 PM
I never got the impression that you and DJ were tight. Just that you guys may train together once and a while, since you're at the same gym.

DECABEATZ
08-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Wow people really overlook things sometimes! Unbelieveable!

Ortski
08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Hey, at least everyone will know when Stav kicks your ass it wont have anything to do with DJ! :)

Mirko Cro Cop
08-12-2009, 01:32 PM
What's to say you haven't made all that crap up just to make Stav look bad?

If you haven't made it up, then DJ has lost a fan.

The Big Sexy
08-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Stav - Like Leave, I never got the impression that you were tight-buddies with DJ. I got the impression that you knew him from your gym, trained with him or got advice from him on gaining size.

Although, from the alleged e-mail that DA has posted - has this or will this put a strain on your relationship with DJ? I am guessing that you at least know him and talk to him at the gym... kind of like how I know Brandon Curry. I've hung out with him, gone out to dinner (in a group) with him and his wife Brandy, etc. But he doesn't train me, do my nutrition, etc... But I would probably call him a friend.

I guess - what I'm wondering - is has Derek contacting DJ effected you in a negative way? From the e-mail it looks like DJ is totally disowning you or something.

While I am all about fisticuffs... I am not about seeing people getting their "real" lives fucked with... whether it be you losing a contact in DJ or possible future help, etc... or even DA losing a sponsorship or going to jail at his GAT booth...

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Hey, at least everyone will know when Stav kicks your ass it wont have anything to do with DJ! :) lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo by a 19 year old you must be as stupid as him!!!!! :dickhead:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-12-2009, 01:42 PM
People, please... this is not the Pit. Act accordingly.

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Stav - Like Leave, I never got the impression that you were tight-buddies with DJ. I got the impression that you knew him from your gym, trained with him or got advice from him on gaining size.

Although, from the alleged e-mail that DA has posted - has this or will this put a strain on your relationship with DJ? I am guessing that you at least know him and talk to him at the gym... kind of like how I know Brandon Curry. I've hung out with him, gone out to dinner (in a group) with him and his wife Brandy, etc. But he doesn't train me, do my nutrition, etc... But I would probably call him a friend.

I guess - what I'm wondering - is has Derek contacting DJ effected you in a negative way? From the e-mail it looks like DJ is totally disowning you or something.

While I am all about fisticuffs... I am not about seeing people getting their "real" lives fucked with... whether it be you losing a contact in DJ or possible future help, etc... or even DA losing a sponsorship or going to jail at his GAT booth...number one i told my boss allready about this idiot and what he plans on doing to me. two GAT booth wont be there we are holding off till the arnold ! like most other companies i will be there and working and ill be looking for him stalking him like a hawk and i just might confront him instead him confronting me i dont even have to go to the olympia i am for two reasons to go see the show and work and look for that mother fucker ! :mad:

The Big Sexy
08-12-2009, 01:44 PM
People, please... this is not the Pit. Act accordingly.

Was my post out of line?

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 01:44 PM
People, please... this is not the Pit. Act accordingly.all stavs coments should be in the fuckng pit ! hes a dirtbag making threadts hes going to publicly humiliate me. we shall see when i find him instead and hunt him down he better be ready i will never forget this. even dj thinks hes an asshole ! bye bye stav you fucked with the wrong ginny :byeb:

Suzy Brown
08-12-2009, 01:45 PM
i am for two reasons to go see the show and work and look for that mother fucker ! :mad:

That's three reasons.

The Big Sexy
08-12-2009, 01:46 PM
number one i told my boss allready about this idiot and what he plans on doing to me. two GAT booth wont be there we are holding off till the arnold ! like most other companies i will be there and working and ill be looking for him stalking him like a hawk and i just might confront him instead him confronting me i dont even have to go to the olympia i am for two reasons to go see the show and work and look for that mother fucker ! :mad:

Well - I'm definitely not telling you what to do. If you are going for the Olympia weekend - you should definitely go for the fun, hot babies, and the scene man... you know more than anyone the Olympia weekend is a great gathering of a ton of people who all share our desire to live the lifestyle. It is always a great feeling for me and always gives me motivation heading into the fall and winter to train harder.

Roots
08-12-2009, 01:47 PM
This definitely looks to have real world implications. I don't even remember Stavros saying DJ's name on the radio show.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-12-2009, 01:47 PM
Was my post out of line?

No.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-12-2009, 01:49 PM
all stavs coments should be in the fuckng pit ! hes a dirtbag making threadts hes going to publicly humiliate me. we shall see when i find him instead and hunt him down he better be ready i will never forget this. even dj thinks hes an asshole ! bye bye stav you fucked with the wrong ginny :byeb:

Stav has not posted in this thread. Just you.

DAVIDHARDY
08-12-2009, 01:50 PM
What's to say you haven't made all that crap up just to make Stav look bad?

If you haven't made it up, then DJ has lost a fan.

Why would you "de-fan" Dennis if he wrote this e-mail? There isn't anything wrong with it. Dennis doesn't know the specifics on the situation and he said that he's not taking any sides. What's wrong with that?

vboissiere
08-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Stav I know your not rooting Dennis like Canuck implies, and that you never implicated DJ's involvement in the DA crap

How do you know? After the show, rumor has it they were searching the Bay area for studios... :flowers: lol

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Well - I'm definitely not telling you what to do. If you are going for the Olympia weekend - you should definitely go for the fun, hot babies, and the scene man... you know more than anyone the Olympia weekend is a great gathering of a ton of people who all share our desire to live the lifestyle. It is always a great feeling for me and always gives me motivation heading into the fall and winter to train harder.
oh trust me i have a great time every year i am meeting a lot of people there im bringing some of my guys from howard beach HINT and we are going all out in the titty bars etc. they are high rollers its going to be a blast see you there wouldnt miss it for the world !

DA

DAVIDHARDY
08-12-2009, 01:58 PM
all stavs coments should be in the fuckng pit ! hes a dirtbag making threadts hes going to publicly humiliate me. we shall see when i find him instead and hunt him down he better be ready i will never forget this. even dj thinks hes an asshole ! bye bye stav you fucked with the wrong ginny :byeb:

OK, I have a question for you. If you think that it's so offensive for someone else to call yourself a ginny, then why do you post it? I'm from down south and am completly oblivious to the racial slurs associated with the northern part of the country, so if I heard you joking around and referring to yourself as a ginny, then I'd think that it'd be ok to call any Italian/New Yorker a ginny. But, it's obviously offensive and I'd probably be talking myself out of an eventual ass beating if I did. Point is, why call yourself something and then get pissed when someone else says the same thing?

Ortski
08-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Ahh, so i see one of dereks special priviladges are that he gets his bannable posts removed asap by someone? does a mod follow him around? like a parent follows a child around to make sure it isnt naughty?

Stavman
08-12-2009, 01:59 PM

While I am all about fisticuffs... I am not about seeing people getting their "real" lives fucked with... whether it be you losing a contact in DJ or possible future help, etc... or even DA losing a sponsorship or going to jail at his GAT booth...

My relationship with Dennis is exactly like your relationship with Brandon. Dennis is pissed off at me and it is all Dereks fault because he cried to him in an email.

The Big Sexy
08-12-2009, 02:00 PM
My relationship with Dennis is exactly like your relationship with Brandon. Dennis is pissed off at me and it is all Dereks fault because he cried to him in an email.

That sucks man. Yeah, Brandon is a cool guy - and I don't think I've ever seen him pissed off. In fact, if he were pissed off - that would bring like 6-7 other dues in our circle to ALSO get pissed off at me.

I hope you can smooth things out bro

SallyAnne
08-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Ahh, so i see one of dereks special priviladges are that he gets his bannable posts removed asap by someone? does a mod follow him around? like a parent follows a child around to make sure it isnt naughty?

Derek received an infraction just like everyone else here will if they don't remain respectful.

DAVIDHARDY
08-12-2009, 02:03 PM

It doesn't sound like Dennis is pissed off at you, he's just aggrivated that his name came up when the topic at hand was you vs. Derek. He didn't listen to the show, but if he did, then he would see what was said and not be bothered at all. You never implied that he was going to help you out with the ridiculous situation that you are choosing to put yourself in with Derek. Personally, I think that you should grow up and not go looking for trouble at the O. Don't let this BS come to blows, just leave it at an internet fued.

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 02:04 PM
OK, I have a question for you. If you think that it's so offensive for someone else to call yourself a ginny, then why do you post it? I'm from down south and am completly oblivious to the racial slurs associated with the northern part of the country, so if I heard you joking around and referring to yourself as a ginny, then I'd think that it'd be ok to call any Italian/New Yorker a ginny. But, it's obviously offensive and I'd probably be talking myself out of an eventual ass beating if I did. Point is, why call yourself something and then get pissed when someone else says the same thing?perfect exsample why do black people call each other n**** ? and we cant ???? your from down south lol roll tide roll i date a hick for 2 years i know whats up!

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Derek received an infraction just like everyone else here will if they don't remain respectful.
and i took that and printed it out and wiped my striated ass with it !!!!! :yep::byeb:

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 02:05 PM
My relationship with Dennis is exactly like your relationship with Brandon. Dennis is pissed off at me and it is all Dereks fault because he cried to him in an email.lmao cried ??? carmas is a bitch grow up!

SallyAnne
08-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Whatever works for you. I prefer Charmin, myself.

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Ahh, so i see one of dereks special priviladges are that he gets his bannable posts removed asap by someone? does a mod follow him around? like a parent follows a child around to make sure it isnt naughty?go cry to someone who cares biatch! :byeg::yep:

The Big Sexy
08-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Hey can we reinstate Sliced?

derekanthony
08-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Whatever works for you. I prefer Charmin, myself.
and i also printed out that picture of your hot ass sexy wow ! so hot ! :yep::flowers:your man is lucky !

DAVIDHARDY
08-12-2009, 02:07 PM
perfect exsample why do black people call each other nigger ? and we cant ???? your from down south lol roll tide roll i date a hick for 2 years i know whats up!

I don't agree with that shit either. And I HATE ALABAMA! GEAUX TIGERS!!! LOL The whole n bomb thing is known across the nation, but I would seriously be like "what dude, isn't that slang for a New York Italian" if someone got pissed at me for saying ginny. But, now I'm all edumucated on the subject.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
08-12-2009, 02:09 PM
oh trust me i have a great time every year i am meeting a lot of people there im bringing some of my gay guys from howard beach HINT and we are going all out in the titty bars suckin each other etc. they are high rollers its going to be a blast see you there wouldnt miss it for the world !

DA

no shit i am scared

DAVIDHARDY
08-12-2009, 02:14 PM
I don't see why the hell someone edited out "nigger" in Derek's post. He wasn't calling anyone a racial slur; it's a freakin word in American English, and as long at it is being used as part of a discussion, it should be allowed to remain on the board. That is ridiculous; why don't you, whoever edited it out, go ahead and edit out every fucking curse word in the thread as well. That is just ludicrous; there is no need to censor a discussion if it's not insulting!

lomox
08-12-2009, 02:21 PM
im bringing some of my guys from howard beach HINT

Sorry... this made me laugh. Boys from Howard Beach... LOL. You got too big a mouth for "those kind" of friends.

And WTF is a ginny? I am more insulted that you can't even spell an ethnic dispersion let alone cast one.

This is so fuckin schoolyard. Everyone should grow the fuck up.

saiyajinali
08-12-2009, 02:28 PM
That sucks man. Yeah, Brandon is a cool guy - and I don't think I've ever seen him pissed off. In fact, if he were pissed off - that would bring like 6-7 other dues in our circle to ALSO get pissed off at me.

I hope you can smooth things out bro

yeah Brandon Curry is a good ole polite country boy at heart. And humble too. Ran into him & his wife over the holidays last year in san diego.

Roots
08-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Why did Dawick e-mail Dennis in the first place?

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
08-12-2009, 02:34 PM
why did dawick e-mail dennis in the first place?

he is a cry baby

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
08-12-2009, 02:35 PM
why in the world did you do that? Doesn't that hurt. Oh well, i guess your used to shoving all kinds of things up your ass..:yep:

fuck yeah remember that pic at the pit?
The guy taking the baseball bat up his ass was someone i know (da)

buster12
08-12-2009, 02:35 PM
and i also printed out that picture of your hot ass sexy wow ! so hot ! :yep::flowers:your man is lucky !
don't worry. she's not offended. Now if your were straight, that comment would be really weird.

DAVIDHARDY
08-12-2009, 02:39 PM
don't worry. she's not offended. Now if your were straight, that comment would be really weird.

Buster, it seems like you'er trying too hard to be a Derek hater. That "insult" is weak as hell. Come on now, my 13 year old brother has better shit than that! BTW, insults should be reserved for the PIT.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
08-12-2009, 02:41 PM
buster, it seems like you'er trying too hard to be a derek hater. That "insult" is weak as hell. Come on now, my 13 year old brother has better shit than that! Btw, insults should be reserved for the pit.
on behalf of buster i apologize to you mr wannabE mod

Scottish Muscle
08-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Buster, it seems like you'er trying too hard to be a Derek hater. That "insult" is weak as hell. Come on now, my 13 year old brother has better shit than that! BTW, insults should be reserved for the PIT.

I wouldn't worry, this thread, along with the other one will be in the pit soon enough.

snu183
08-12-2009, 02:43 PM
i was really hoping to see the rxmuscle crew battle dennis james n his friends.

DAVIDHARDY
08-12-2009, 02:45 PM
on behalf of buster i apologize to you mr wannabE mod

Not a wanna be mod at all; there's a place reserved for this type of stuff, and the original thread has already been moved to the PIT, so why talk shit in the SAME ONE IN MUSCLE CENTRAL??? Is that too much for you to process?

I wouldn't worry, this thread, along with the other one will be in the pit soon enough.

Old one already is.

DAVIDHARDY
08-12-2009, 02:45 PM
i was really hoping to see the rxmuscle crew battle dennis james n his friends.

lol

SallyAnne
08-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Closed to save some of you from multiple infractions.