PDA

View Full Version : Lost my appetite. Is it due to Bold/Hdrol?

bigdaddyd
02-21-2009, 04:26 PM
5'8", 240lb, high bf%. I usually cannot curb my hunger at all. Usually I could eat from sun-up to bed time if I chose to (and sometimes I do damnit). I understand there is water retention but I am also bloated as hell.

Started 600mg Bold200 and 50mg Hdrol 6 days ago and by the 3rd day my appetite was gone completely. My weight is holding steady, my strength is ok but of course with not having enough food in me my stamina is down. My reps are going up 1 or 2 per workout so I am increasing there as well.

I am sleeping my normal 6-7 hours each night, sore for a day or two after a workout and then good to go. Water intake is good. Animal Pak, fish oils, garlic, coQ10, fiber, and whey protein after workout.

So basically everything is as it should be except for my appetite is just gone. I have only read one thread elsewhere that the guy lost his appetite and noone had any thoughts for the guy.

Has anyone come across this with these two compounds? Any thoughts or suggestions?

BarbellBeast
02-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Thoughts? Enjoy! If you say your bodyfat is high it may be what you needed. It is weird though, if anything the bold will increase appetite.

Por2gue
02-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Cardio is a life saver for this problem. Nothing will boost your appetite like some morning cardio.

Pantera
02-21-2009, 06:52 PM
Drink extra water.

bigdaddyd
02-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Ok, I guess I should have said this....30 minutes of cardio plus weights almost every day. I am at about 1 gallon to 1.50 gallon of water a day. I am actually thinking about cutting back on the water so I can eat.

I thought maybe the lack of hunger would help the fat too but I am actually holding the fat I think.

Can you tell I am grasping at straws here?

red barraca
02-21-2009, 10:00 PM
one word cadio hope this helps

Pantera
02-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Ok, I guess I should have said this....30 minutes of cardio plus weights almost every day. I am at about 1 gallon to 1.50 gallon of water a day. I am actually thinking about cutting back on the water so I can eat.

If you feel bloted because of it that would make sence,but water actually helps with hunger.It helps to digest the food and speeds up your metabolism.

BarbellBeast
02-21-2009, 10:16 PM
How about overtraining? Seems pretty weird if you're on anabolics, but not impossible.

Anthony
03-05-2009, 12:46 PM
You lose your appetitie when your liver and kidenys are stressed. I lost my appetite on superdrol big time. I would not expect this from bold and Hdrol, but maybe if you have a taxed system from past issues. In addition to solid advice above (cardio and more water), consider a liver support like liv-52. Eat smaller, more frequent meals. Avoid bulky complex foods and go for simple more processed foods for a few days (e.g. whey instead of a big steak). Not log term, just for a little bit to see if symptions abate.

JustLuke
03-05-2009, 01:26 PM
You lose your appetitie when your liver and kidenys are stressed. I lost my appetite on superdrol big time. I would not expect this from bold and Hdrol, but maybe if you have a taxed system from past issues. In addition to solid advice above (cardio and more water), consider a liver support like liv-52. Eat smaller, more frequent meals. Avoid bulky complex foods and go for simple more processed foods for a few days (e.g. whey instead of a big steak). Not log term, just for a little bit to see if symptions abate.
I have a major loss of appetite after a few weeks on oral cycles. I always though that oral gear could be rough on the digestive system, like codeine, I never considered the decrease could be from liver stress. Now that I think about it that does sound legitimate. Never has that problem on injecables.

chucksm00th
03-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Try Vitamin b-12, it works well for stimulating appetite.

DaPulse
03-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Bold will increase your appetite in about 4 weeks, some people loose their appetite on orals. Just take this as an opportunity to shed some fat. And make sure you take all your supporting supps.

J2jud
03-09-2009, 02:09 AM
I wouldn't be looking at the compounds that you're using, because 9/10 it's going to be something else, diet, training, stress at work or home.. .which can wreak havoc on your system.

bigdaddyd
03-09-2009, 07:27 PM
My appetite is back with a vengeance....I could eat a door frame I am so hungry these days. It just turned itself back on about 2 days ago. Weird because nothing has changed that I can pinpoint.

J2jud
03-10-2009, 03:09 AM
My appetite is back with a vengeance....I could eat a door frame I am so hungry these days. It just turned itself back on about 2 days ago. Weird because nothing has changed that I can pinpoint.

Glad to hear. Lets keep it that way!