PDA

View Full Version : erect nipples 24/7...

johnnylax
08-13-2009, 08:05 PM
i've entered at my own risk....take yer shots :)

my girlfriend's nipples are erect most all the time. not that I AM complaining. she's embarrassed, especially around her family, nephews, etc, and has purchased appropriate undergarments to keep 'em under wraps. question for the ladies out there....is this something normal? unusual? she's 48. they've been rock hard n erect since she's been 35 years old. she's wonderin' why it happens. any thoughts...

zubbeyboy
08-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Not sure but damn thats frickin great!
I wish all women had that problem!!
I know i was no help but i had to chime in on that one.

tight booty
08-13-2009, 08:39 PM
When I used tribulus, my nipples were very sensitive and would get erect at a sexy thought or if a barbell brushed up against them at the gym. I guess some womens nipples are more sensitive than others. They are still sensitive but nothing compared to when I am taking tribulus. I have got no advice for you because I couldn't do anything about mine.

johnnylax
08-13-2009, 10:21 PM
thanks...yeah, i'm not complainin!

johnnylax
08-13-2009, 10:22 PM
When I used tribulus, my nipples were very sensitive and would get erect at a sexy thought or if a barbell brushed up against them at the gym. I guess some womens nipples are more sensitive than others. They are still sensitive but nothing compared to when I am taking tribulus. I have got no advice for you because I couldn't do anything about mine.

no...she's clean...uses nothing! they're just naturally hard :))) but we're trying to figure out if there's a reason...

tight booty
08-13-2009, 11:07 PM
no...she's clean...uses nothing! they're just naturally hard :))) but we're trying to figure out if there's a reason...

Tribulus is a herb that raises a persons natural test levels.
Put your girls erect nipps down to hormones, horniness and high sensitivity.

LisaRD23
08-14-2009, 09:26 AM
Sound like me....I may have been shorted in the size of my boobs but my nipples make sure they get some serious attention.

Any kind of stimulation will make my nipples hard, it could be hot as hell in the gym and my nipples will be standing at attention while I'm lifting. I allways have to wear a tank over my sports bra so it's not so obvious.

Hubby loves it.:)

johnnylax
08-14-2009, 10:05 AM
he's a lucky man. i mentioned this in the booby thread....ya know, to many men, it doesn't matter how big they are, if you squirm and just melt when your nipples are kissed and caressed....those are perfect breasts n nipples!

stephaniewicked
08-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Mine are pierced, so they're always erect... I've gotten used to it... I don't like to wear bras with thick lining, but usually there's enough lining to cover them. If there isn't or if I wear a strapless top with a built-in bra and I go bra-less, I put band aids over the nipples to hide them. It works, though sometimes I need 2 band aids per boob.

badgergrl
08-14-2009, 10:17 AM
Sound like me....I may have been shorted in the size of my boobs but my nipples make sure they get some serious attention.

Any kind of stimulation will make my nipples hard, it could be hot as hell in the gym and my nipples will be standing at attention while I'm lifting. I allways have to wear a tank over my sports bra so it's not so obvious.

LOL! Me too. I guess some are just more reactive than others.
Who cares though? It really doesn't bother me if people see my nipples through a shirt.....we all have nipples. :dunno:

exit2010
08-14-2009, 10:21 AM
LOL! Me too. I guess some are just more reactive than others.
Who cares though? It really doesn't bother me if people see my nipples through a shirt.....we all have nipples. :dunno:

that is not the point - the point is it draws eyes to bumps on the chest and physiologically indicate you are excited or cold . . . it messes with a males mind. you may end up with attention you don't want.

tight booty
08-14-2009, 10:24 AM
that is not the point - the point is it draws eyes to bumps on the chest and physiologically indicate you are excited or cold . . . it messes with a males mind. you may end up with attention you don't want.
Yeah I hate looking in the mirror at the gym and seeing erect nipples through my crop top. Because its so hot and humid here, it obvious that I am not cold especially since I am pouring with sweat. I feel a little self conscious walking around with erect nipples. But I just can't get them to go down just because I want to. :dunno:

exit2010
08-14-2009, 10:29 AM
wear pasties under your shirt. or stop thinking about whoever is on your mind when you lift. LOL do the men untuck their shirts near you? (just kidding - please don't answer that)

tight booty
08-14-2009, 10:32 AM
wear pasties under your shirt. or stop thinking about whoever is on your mind when you lift. LOL do the men untuck their shirts near you? (just kidding - please don't answer that)
Its too hot to wear pasties on my nipples. I would probably end up with a rash from them. The temp and climate is like that of Thailand.
But I should focus more on my training and less on um sexual thoughts....:drool:

Allifit
08-14-2009, 10:33 AM
Mine are 24/7 hard, they're pierced. They're not "erect' persay....but definitely hard. Anytime I go without a bra (which since i'm small chested is frequent).... they will show.

exit2010
08-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Mine are 24/7 hard, they're pierced. They're not "erect' persay....but definitely hard. Anytime I go without a bra (which since i'm small chested is frequent).... they will show.

they are glorious . . . be proud. :hugme:

stephaniewicked
08-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Yeah I hate looking in the mirror at the gym and seeing erect nipples through my crop top.

I have to wear 2 bras to the gym (a regular one with a sports bra over it to help keep the girls down), plus my tank top... so that's one place they hardly ever make an appearance, lol.

LisaRD23
08-14-2009, 12:37 PM
I have to wear 2 bras to the gym (a regular one with a sports bra over it to help keep the girls down), plus my tank top... so that's one place they hardly ever make an appearance, lol.

Yikes...talk about strapping them down!

That's exactly why I try to cover them in the gym. It's bad enough the guys stare at my ass. Add nipples to the mix ....:hypno: My husband is going make me wear a potatoe sack to the gym!

badgergrl
08-14-2009, 12:57 PM

This is more of a male problem then. Some of us have hard nipples....deal with it.
That's like saying we should tape our boobs down or wear pants year round.....god forbid we provoke the boys. :rolleyes:
Some men need to learn a little self-control, just as we ladies learn to deal with the unwanted attention.

GirlyMuscle
08-14-2009, 01:01 PM
Mine are erect most of the time. Even sports bras don't keep them concealed. Sometimes I use bandaids if it bothers me that much. I've actually gotten used to it so I don't mind so much anymore. I really don't care what anyone thinks about it. You wanna stare...that's YOUR problem.

badgergrl
08-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Mine are erect most of the time. Even sports bras don't keep them concealed. Sometimes I use bandaids if it bothers me that much. I've actually gotten used to it so I don't mind so much anymore. I really don't care what anyone thinks about it. You wanna stare...that's YOUR problem.

Amen.

exit2010
08-14-2009, 04:02 PM
This is more of a male problem then. Some of us have hard nipples....deal with it.
That's like saying we should tape our boobs down or wear pants year round.....god forbid we provoke the boys. :rolleyes:
Some men need to learn a little self-control, just as we ladies learn to deal with the unwanted attention.

Yeah God forbid you provoke boys with little self control then you get what you deserve for being flippant. :rolleyes: You and GM can talk about how you are such male distractions. what the fuck ever.

gettinhuge
08-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Nipples are nipples though lady nipple are my choice to see.....i try not to stare but Im a Boobs and butt man i dont want to disrespect a lady in no way maybe a glance and thats it then its back to the weights or Cardio....

baby gorilla
08-24-2009, 09:28 PM

that was hot until you ruined it by mentioning your husband.

GirlyMuscle
08-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Yeah God forbid you provoke boys with little self control then you get what you deserve for being flippant. :rolleyes: You and GM can talk about how you are such male distractions. what the fuck ever.

jarhead, chill. We all have nipples. All I said was I don't care if people look.

HOTTGYMDIVA
08-29-2009, 10:40 PM

I have to do the same exact thing, but mine still will show from time to time...I think its kind of sexy, but yes it can be very embarrassing at times too....one of my friends uses some kind of thing you can stick over them and it works like a charm for her, but I am not too fond and sticking glue or tape on my boobies....that's just me...

Ninja Loco
08-30-2009, 01:35 AM
Uh boy........ Im the only guy here that has that problem, right? I cant wear regular tee shirts.

jgrxmuscle
08-30-2009, 01:53 AM
I have the problem as well. I have implants but they were that way before I got them. Doesn't matter what you do, they seem to show thru. I have tried pasties, they don't stay on long. I don't really worry about it though, but i hate people acting like you have control over that sort of thing....

HOTGYMDIVA
08-30-2009, 09:46 AM

I have to do the same exact thing, but mine still will show from time to time...I think its kind of sexy, but yes it can be very embarrassing at times too....one of my friends uses some kind of thing you can stick over them and it works like a charm for her, but I am not too fond and sticking glue or tape on my boobies....that's just me...

MichaelWayne
08-30-2009, 11:50 AM
Sometimes there are somethings you just don't question, but accept.