PDA

View Full Version : NPC Border States

VinnyNardone
08-15-2009, 08:04 PM
October 17th in San Diego Jon Lindsay is promoting the Border States. There is pro figure/bikini and NPC men's bodybuilding. I am doing the show and hope this show gets some coverage and people in the Socal bodybuilding community do the show. Last time I went was 2006 where Steve Namat won the overall and the show was phenomenal and ran smoothly.

Any competitors for the Border states here on RX? Novice/Open etc? This is our thread

Kick ass and see you all in 9 weeks!!! :yep:

The Big Sexy
08-15-2009, 08:06 PM
I'll be there repping ALR for sure. It's in San Diego (as you said) this year for the first time in a long time. It will be a good show for sure!!! I'll actually be DOING the Border States NEXT year... :)

VinnyNardone
08-16-2009, 12:48 PM
I'll be there repping ALR for sure. It's in San Diego (as you said) this year for the first time in a long time. It will be a good show for sure!!! I'll actually be DOING the Border States NEXT year... :)

I can't wait to go back to San Diego! I lived there for a year and then in Venice for 4 years while I was in college. I am already looking forward to IN N Out burger after the show and driving up to the Original Pancake House in Encinitas Sunday morning! I am currently living in Chi Town so will be flying to socal for the show.

This guy Shawn lasley was supposed to be doing the show but I just heard he pulled out...I hear a few people from AZ are coming to do it and hope the show kicks ass since it's back in SD where it should be!

Why are you waiting til next year? You look huge in your avi

VinnyNardone
08-16-2009, 02:53 PM
This is the address for anyone in the SD bodybuilding community who is attending or having friends compete.

Scottish Rite Event Center
1895 Camino Del Rio S.
San Diego, California 92108

Saturday, Oct 17th: 8:00 am Athlete brief followed by weigh-ins/check-ins. Saturday, Oct 17th: 11:00am Prejudging Saturday, Oct 17th: 6:30pm Finals for all classes

Hope the show is run smoothly and gets a good turnout. The guest poser is still TBA...I hope it will be the new 2009 Mr O :p

The Thinker
10-17-2009, 11:12 AM
Was suppose to be at this today and it sucks that my plans fell through. Good luck to everyone who is competing.

1gymprincess
11-12-2009, 08:54 PM
:yep: RICH PIANA KICKED BUTT! WINNING THE OVERALL!