PDA

View Full Version : high blood pressure

sweiss
08-15-2009, 10:02 PM
I was recently put on diovan to control pressure. I want to still compete but obviously need to be careful. Is anyone on meds for high pressuse, I am thiniking about to sticking with only IGf and wanted feedback

zedk360
08-16-2009, 12:10 AM
what were your numbers?? Just curious i was in the same situation and have not cycled since starting bp meds. Was not sure if it was safe to continue even though my numbers are 118/79 on meds.

bigguy513
08-16-2009, 12:50 PM
I was recently put on diovan to control pressure. I want to still compete but obviously need to be careful. Is anyone on meds for high pressuse, I am thiniking about to sticking with only IGf and wanted feedback

I have had high blood pressure for years. I was first put on Diovan. And it kicked my butt for energy. I went to two other doctors and they both said Diovan and an athlete are no match. it starves your energy. I was then put on two drugs that are fabulous. Capotin and Lisinopril. So if you have issues with your Diovan I would ask for something other than it. I was tired all the time. and found it hard to work out. yet alone get out of bed.