PDA

View Full Version : Your fav method of destruction that makes you wanna blow chunks after.

InfinityCrisis6
02-21-2009, 08:03 PM
My personal fav is The all deadlift day. I have only blew chunks twice but each time were personal best and the walk to the bathroom was fun. Share your nasty ones. Oh And I almost got asked to leave Work Out World after I did it in front of the owner in the locker room. I told him Thats hardcore MUAHAhahahahahahaha:cool:

62"diesel
02-21-2009, 09:43 PM
5 sets x 5 reps, squats
5 sets x 10 reps, front squats
5 sets x 15 reps, leg press
2 sets x 15 dropset, leg extension
2 sets x 10-15 reps, straight leg deadlifts

i just started this 5x5, 5x10, 5x15, its new, simple, takes bout an hour, chest + shoulders, Back, Arms, Legs, day off repeat, 1 minute rest if u need a little more take a little more and for any body part it makes you wana puke im trying to cut down doesnt anyone know any links for daves diet for lightweight BB's, i work 14-16 hours a day so i dont have to much research time,

MrDiamondCalves
02-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Strip set hack squats...Take off one plate at a time. I've done it with eight plates on and had to go outside to vomit.

MichaelWayne
02-22-2009, 01:57 AM
Only have tossed one time. Arm day, final dropsets, seated db curls. Nothing makes you feel more like a man then getting down to the 15lbers and having to start letting out some deep growls to get those last few up. Aimed for 3 extra, puked on the 2nd.

I miss that rug...

Wish it was something meaner, like deadlifting or in the squat rack...nope...I hurl lifting soccer mom weights! lol

wolfpack6906
02-22-2009, 10:57 AM
Sled pulls. The one thats gets me almost every time. A few weeks ago I had made a pull was ready to blow so I was timing it to where as I got out the side door I would throw up turn right around and head back in. Just as I open the door a lady and her kid were getting out of there SUV ten feet from the door. Dammed if I didnt have to take a big swollow and act like I was fine. It's kinda like when you get to the point of a sneeze and then you cant finish it. LOL:eek:

InfinityCrisis6
02-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Sled pulls. The one thats gets me almost every time. A few weeks ago I had made a pull was ready to blow so I was timing it to where as I got out the side door I would throw up turn right around and head back in. Just as I open the door a lady and her kid were getting out of there SUV ten feet from the door. Dammed if I didnt have to take a big swollow and act like I was fine. It's kinda like when you get to the point of a sneeze and then you cant finish it. LOL:eek:

WTF ouch holmes!!!!!!

Pantera
02-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Yet another thread that makes me thankful for DC......"More is better!" :rolleyes:

InfinityCrisis6
02-22-2009, 03:30 PM
"More is better!" Amen To that!!

Viking
02-22-2009, 03:32 PM
...strapping on the hockey skates and skating till I puke!!

Youngbloods baby!!