PDA

View Full Version : Going to get Ripped with Needtobuildmuscle products!

RickO'shea
08-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Hey Everybody, I'm new to this forum, but I love being apart of Elitefitness.com. Needto, is our Jedi master and he said I should pop my head in over here:) so here i am! Just wanted you guys to know I'm going to be trying to get ultra shredded here before the summer is gone. I'm 6'2" and 205 right now at about 9%body fat.

The reason I'm soooo stoked to do this is I am going to be using some awesome needtobuildmuscle.com products.As you probably all know Needto has an amazing reputation, awesome products, and absolutely no doubt the best customer service on the planet! He goes out of his way to personally answer any pm I send him about difficult desicions on cycles training or just to shoot the breeze so never hesitate to use the guys awesome brain or his SHTUFF! I'm going to rock a Shredder Stack, and take no prisoners! I will be putting up some before and after photos as well. At the end of the shredder stack I might run some T3/clen but who knows. I've heard the Shredder stack works so well at cutting while making you pack on extra lean veiny as hell mass I just might not!

I'll keep you posted and as always say hi, cause I'm new:) and sorta lonely hahaha

BLUEBARON75
09-02-2009, 07:58 PM
do you plan on competing?

RickO'shea
09-03-2009, 03:21 AM
do you plan on competing?

In bodybuilding? No. It's just not my thing. I give major props to the guys that got huevos to get up on stage though. Lots of dedication!!!