PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana and Bodybuilding

odecl1min
08-16-2009, 11:52 PM
I'm curious to know how many smoke marijuana and still trains. For those that do, how often do you smoke? How many have quit bud because they were too lazy to train?

How many of you smoke before, after, or during your training?

What are the negative side effects of smoking, if any, relating to bodybuilding?

odecl1min
08-16-2009, 11:59 PM
how do i move this thread to "Other Addictions and Behavioral Disorders", or does this fit here?

Sistersteel
08-17-2009, 12:06 AM
This is a Narcotics Anonymous forum...we talk about recovery, and how to get sober, and not the most effective smoking/drugging regimen that would least affect your bodybuilding goals. Lord..

I'm not even sure where the hell to move this to.

odecl1min
08-17-2009, 12:14 AM
haha sorry Sistersteel. Well I think I want to quit, because I might be addicted. I don't think I'll quit unless there's really a negative effect on muscle growth.

Sistersteel
08-17-2009, 01:45 AM
haha sorry Sistersteel. Well I think I want to quit, because I might be addicted. I don't think I'll quit unless there's really a negative effect on muscle growth.

Its a tough job trying to save face sometimes without coming off like a total asshole....but the best way i can put this is....if you "think" you want to quit..and the only reason you would really quit is if it were negatively affecting your muscle growth...then I think I'll either go fuck myself for all the wasted energy I've put into this forum, or I'll just be sweet and move your thread to muscle central where you can get lots of good advice on a suitable weed regimen.

Which approach would you prefer?

odecl1min
08-17-2009, 02:02 AM
Maybe I just need to rethink things. You can delete this thread, or can I delete this since I started the thread? Sorry to waste your time Sistersteel. I respect what you do here.

Sistersteel
08-17-2009, 02:19 AM
No need to delete it. You made a mistake posting it here...but don't beat yourself up over it...if you ever feel the dire need to quit smoking, then come on by and I will show you some love. It's all good. xxx

odecl1min
08-18-2009, 06:08 AM
hm... if you delete this thread, do i lose my post count? =)

this thread is useless anyways. You can delete it because nobody is going to reply.