PDA

View Full Version : Ive been enrolled in na since september great program!

DECABEATZ
02-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Since my release from prison i woke up to my addiction and joined na with a friend. It helped me tremendously in the early days of my recovery. Now im on a mantenienace phase at 3-4 meetings a week! My life is so much better without the drugs. To anyone out there that needs the help na is the way if u are stuck and dont have any answers. Everyday is a new day a journey to becoming a better stronger person drug free!

Sistersteel
02-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Since my release from prison i woke up to my addiction and joined na with a friend. It helped me tremendously in the early days of my recovery. Now im on a mantenienace phase at 3-4 meetings a week! My life is so much better without the drugs. To anyone out there that needs the help na is the way if u are stuck and dont have any answers. Everyday is a new day a journey to becoming a better stronger person drug free!

Amen brother!
Welcome to the forums. We are happy to have you among us. Another great story of survival! Thank you for posting and sharing your experiences.

Keep coming back buddy.

Respect.

SonOfPluto
02-22-2009, 06:53 AM

Congratulations, it sounds like you're doing really well!

MOTT
02-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Good for you!! It takes a strong person to realize and admit he needs help...Keep it up!!

DECABEATZ
02-22-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks!