PDA

View Full Version : Shredder Stack! Results Log

RickO'shea
08-17-2009, 04:17 PM
Hey Everybody, RickO'Shea here. I'm about to undergo the most serious Physique overhaul of my life! I've been pretty much Natural my whole life but want to take my looks and performance to a whole notha level!!!

I will be starting the Shredder Stack from needtobuildmuscle.com. I say This week or next week because of trying to get all the supps, and pct protocols taken care of before I undergo this. I would like to start the day the Beast/K-drol show up, but I know it's better to have everything taken care of before you start.

First of all I need to Thank Needto for Helping me out through this whole process with all the cycle help, and advice. He's saved me a crap load of money, and saved me quite a bit of health risk. Needto is the man!, and I hope you guys will take him up on his offer of asking him for advice on anything...cause I've pretty much abused ithttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/heart.gif

My thoughts were to put down my current Goals, Diet, and Workout Routine now, so I could get feedback on it, positive, or negative so I can make changes where neccessary before I start to get off on the right foot.

GOALS: I'm a Volleyball player. I'm not a bodybuilder(although I do want to be aesthetically pleasing after all of thishttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif ) or a Powerlifter. I'm a Athelete. I'm 6'2" 205lbs. With a Shitty left knee and a near Shitty right knee I can still muster a 38"vertical and run a 4.4 40. That's without training my legs in the last 8months. This is one major thing I will hit and hit hard!
I really want to hit 215 and be 5% bodyfat. Like I stated earlier I'm 205(as of this morning) and if I had to guess I would say I'm 9-10% BF. I definately want to put up the 42"Vert which I definately think is acheivable for me. Any of you Olympians are welcome to chime in on the training sectionhttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif As Far as what I want to look like I do have some things that are lagging. I have decent midsection. I want it to look amazing!!! I want a bigger set of traps, and Tri's those are probabaly (Besides my chicken legs) my two most undefined parts.

To acheive my goals I've Cleaned up my diet tremendously, and will be cycling the following supplements.

WEEKS
1-4 Beastdrol 3caps ED
1-4 Katanadrol 3caps ED
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ED
I am Going to try to get on Needto's Forged Joint Support Throughout this entire cycle.
PCT
4-8 forged post cycle 2 caps Am daily
I will probably run Sustain (http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/Sustain_Alpha-libido-booster.html) weeks 4-8 as well
Lipid Stable will be run throughout the whole cycle as well

I'm also running Jack3d as a pre-workout, till the new Strength Stack is available from AGX. (We all know how that's coming...)
I Will be running the other usualls as well. CLA, Daily Vitamin(Animal Pak), BCAA's, VitaminC, Glutamine, etc...

My Diet is Clean, well, I think. This is it below, and please feel free to cretique ithttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
Today's Meals
Meal 1- 8:00am 8 egg whites 1/2 cup oats
(Workout) 9:00am Jack3d 2 scoops
Meal 2- 11:00 am 8 egg whites 2 whole eggs 1 cup oats with 1 cup milk
Meal 3- 2:30pm 2 Chicken Breasts with 2 Slices of Whole weat Toast. 1 small can of V8(stuff is gross!)
Meal 4-5:30pm Either 1 large can of turkey breast or 2 chicken Breasts, and 1 can of Peas.
Meal 5 7:00pm (Pre-Volleyball meal) 1 Turkey breast sandwhich
Meal 6 11:00pm 1 can Turkey Breast or Protein Shake.

Well there's the Diet. I know there is a lot of holes... so please fill them inhttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif! really I could use the advice...such as how to measure my BMR and TDEE cause i don't even know what TDEE means.

Workout Routine
Here is what I did Today
Warm up with Dynamic Stretching for about 10min.

Flat Bench Barbell(Please don't laugh via threadhttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif I know I'm a wuss...
Warmup 135-12reps@ 2 sets
155-10reps@1 (155-10reps@1) set
185-10reps@1 (185-10reps@1) set
205-8reps@ 1 set
225-7reps@ 1 set
245 4reps@ 1 set

Flat Bench Dumbell
50lbs-12reps@1set
75lbs-10reps@3sets
I stopped at 75 cause that's the highest poundage we have at the rec center

Incline Barbell
155-10reps@3sets

Cable Fly
Numbered Stacked weights
#8-10reps @ 4sets

Tri's

V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns
Numbered Stacked Weights
#12-15 reps@ 1set
#16-15 reps@ 2sets
#18-15 reps@ 2sets

French press/narrow grip bench superset
75lbsfrench press-10reps/Narrow grip bench-10 reps @4sets

Dips
Bodyweight 15reps@ 4sets

Traps

Smithmachine Shrugs
185lbs-16reps@4 (185lbs-16reps@4) sets

Dumbell Shrugs
75lbs-40 reps@2sets

There was the workout today. Just like on the diet you can definately help me improve with some positive or negative feedback all is welcome!

I will be posting the pics up on the official start day to "Officially" start the cycle. I am in the process of having a close friend do a video documentary of the whole ordeal to help everyone get a much clearer view of what someone experiences while on oral gear.
Thanks again everyone for your Ideas, concerns, and input. Happy Lifting to all!
-RickO'Shea:yep:

miteymite
08-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Waste of money IMO, much better stuff out there.

needtogetaas
08-17-2009, 09:37 PM
great shit bro. Keep up the log and I hope you enjoy the stack.

RickO'shea
08-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Now I don't have the Shredder Stack yet but I've made some huge progress!
With the help of Captain FT, I was able to find out my BMR and my TDEE. Now I'm much more organized and educated on what needs to be in my body to reach my goals! Thanks Captain! I found this really cool site that lets you keep quite the detailed Fitness/Food journal. I'm quite impressed with it really, check it out it's pretty badass! It is definately giving me a better Idea as to what I still need to eat and what to cut out. You can specify your calorie goals and it gives you percentages and remainders on everything. Fat, Protein, Carbs, Saturated Fats, sugars, fiber, total calories, etc... Plus it measures your activities so it can tell you how many cals you've burned to help you process how many you need more or less!

Pics will be up a little later today!
I've started early morning cardio on empty stomach. I've in the past just done it after my workout, but I want to get shredded and that's how you do it.
My workout today was great!
Back
Narrow grip pulldowns
#'d Plate weights
#10X12reps@2sets (#10X12reps@2sets)
#12X12Reps@2sets (#12X12Reps@2sets)
#14X10reps@1set (#14X10reps@1set)

Reverse Grip Shoulder width pulldowns
#10X12reps@2sets (#10X12reps@2sets)
#14X12reps@2Sets (#14X12reps@2Sets)

Really Wide Grip Pull downs
#10X12Reps@2Sets (#10X12Reps@2Sets)
#12X12Reps@2sets (#12X12Reps@2sets)
#14X12Reps@1set (#14X12Reps@1set)

Tbar rows Wide
#8X16reps@2sets (#8X16reps@2sets)
#10X12Reps@1Set (#10X12Reps@1Set)
#12X10reps@1set (#12X10reps@1set)

Deadlift
135lbsX10Reps@2Sets (135lbsX10Reps@2Sets)
185lbsX10Reps@1set (185lbsX10Reps@1set)
225lbsX10Reps@1set (225lbsX10Reps@1set)
275lbsX8reps@1set (275lbsX8reps@1set)

Biceps
Seated Incline Curl
30lbsX12reps@2sets (30lbsX12reps@2sets)
35lbsX12reps@1set (35lbsX12reps@1set)
40lbsX10reps@1set (40lbsX10reps@1set)
45lbsX7reps@1set (45lbsX7reps@1set)

Cable Curl/Arnoldstyle bent over cable curl
#4X8reps/X8reps@4sets (#4X8reps/X8reps@4sets)

Reverse Grip Curl
#8X12reps@4Sets (#8X12reps@4Sets)
#12X8Reps@1set (#12X8Reps@1set)

ABS
Kneeling Pulley Crunches
#16X16Reps@2sets (#16X16Reps@2sets)
#18X16Reps@1set (#18X16Reps@1set)
#20X16Reps@1set (#20X16Reps@1set)
#21(max)X12reps@1set

Weighted Decline Russian Twists
25lbsX12Reps@4sets (25lbsX12Reps@4sets)

So some good progress today with the added Knowledge! I could really use some help on every thing. One question actually, My BMR is 2099 and my TDEE is 3620. I really just want to hit 215@6%bodyfat (215@6%bodyfat). Do I eat 3620 cals to loose the body fat or do I need to eat less?

Thanks for your help guys!

RickO'shea
08-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Here's that site. sorry i forgot. It's free too. http://my-calorie-counter.everydayhealth.com

RickO'shea
08-18-2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks Dudes(southern&Needto)
Yeah I'm a really really active kid, swimming, lifting, volleyball, basketball, yoga...etc..
Yeah Those are my goals, and I just realized that it is sounding like that's what I want to acheive in four weeks and If I could I would be stoked, but it is a little unreasonable. What I meant to say was after the eight weeks with pct and everything (not to mention the Clen/T3 (http://www.eclenbuterol.com/t3-cytomel-p189.html) after beast/katana) That's where I would like to be.

Here are the Before pics I promised
http://i26.tinypic.com/xe50xs.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/2ztgev7.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/oiues6.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2i1copc.jpghttp://i27.tinypic.com/vhgj06.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/9sdp44.jpg
Well I hope these loaded ok
Yes, I know I look like a complete tool in everyone!, but I'm going to look like a FUCKIN BEASTY when i'm done!!!!

"Rodz"
08-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Good luck Bro!

Ninja Loco
08-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Fuck me......... I gotta be careful what I read on here. As a metal guitarist I saw the thread title and got all kinds of excited.........*sigh*

RickO'shea
08-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Fuck me......... I gotta be careful what I read on here. As a metal guitarist I saw the thread title and got all kinds of excited.........*sigh*
Um...yeah...no Michael Angelo Batio here...

RickO'shea
08-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey EF'ers, So today was let's see how much I can eat without gaging day! Yay! Yesterday I was at half my TDEE so today I tweaked my Diet to include less sugar and more fiber, plus more protein. Didn't hit those numbers yet but am getting closer and a better Idea of what it's going to take to hit my goals #'s. Drank My two Gallons of water today too! Ruff but feel good about it. Today's workout was brutal. Leg day. nuff said. It's especially bad cause I played two hours of pretty intense basketball last night. I'm(with the advice of others) am cutting out alot of extra activity so I wont have to eat so much or burn as much or visa versa. Sorry if that was confusing...no carbs in my brain...I'm really looking forward to starting the stack though! I made some strenght gains on jacked in the last week so it's going to be totally eclipsed by Beast and Katana!

Legs
Squats
225lbs@20reps@4sets
315lbs@16reps@1set
365lbs@12Reps@1set
405lbs@8Reps@1set

Hamstring curls/Goodmornings
#8@20reps/50lb dumbells@16reps@4sets

Seated Calf Raise
135lbs@30reps@3sets

Shoulders
Millitary press on smith machine
135lbs@8reps@2Sets
155lbs@8reps@2sets
175lbs@8reps@1set

Front Raise
25lbs@16Reps@2sets
30lbs@16reps@1set
35lbs@12reps@1set

Side Raises
30Lbs@16reps@2sets
40lbs@12reps@2sets

Reverse Peck deck
#14@8reps@3sets

Traps
Dumbell Shrugs
75lbs@50reps@4sets

I really didn't get much done today well I felt awesome all the way through legs but once I hit shoulders I bonked. Thank goodness for 3scoops of jacked today!!!

I think the stack will get here tomorow. I am trying to find somewhere to accurately take my bodyfat% and have someone help me with measurements!
Gotta buy some protein and some big blast too!
Happy lifting
-Rick

Ninja Loco
08-19-2009, 11:58 PM
Um...yeah...no Michael Angelo Batio here...
Dude that is just so wrong. And yet so right. LOL.

Good log, though, man. This is really sounding interesting.

RickO'shea
08-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Dude that is just so wrong. And yet so right. LOL.

Good log, though, man. This is really sounding interesting.
Thanks mate! I thought to sound truly credible I would use him...not vai, or malmsteen, or norweign death metal:)

Thanks for droppin a line. Should have the stack tomorow I think so I will let everyone knows how it goes!

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM=PERFECT

Ninja Loco
08-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Shred Cred credited, duly noted and impressed, not many know about ole Mickie. Now lets see the real shred cause this is looking plausible.

RickO'shea
08-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Just an update to ya'll. I started on a revamped TKD diet and over the past two days i've noticed a great change in energy and fat loss. I will get shredded I will!!! oh...Got the stack in yesterday so monday will start the whole process with Video too....well....at least that's the plan...

RickO'shea
08-24-2009, 01:43 AM
So tomorow is the Official Start day of the shredder stack, and I"m way pumped for it. My diet is on point, eatin tons of veggies and top knotch proteins. Doing just enough cardio. My measurements will be posted up later today along with Bodyfat%.

As Far as the workouts go this is my Idea on how I"m going to do it.
Monday
Chest,Tri's,Abs, and Traps
Chest:16-25sets in the 8-12 rep range
Tri's: 9-12sets in the 8-12 rep range
Abs: 9-12sets in the 15-20 rep range
Traps: 6-9 sets in the 16-50 rep range

Tuesday
Back, Bi's, Forearms
Back: 16-25 sets at the 8-12 rep range
Bi's 16 sets at the 8-16 rep range
Forearms: 6 sets at the 12-20 rep range

Wednesday
Legs, shoulders, Traps and abs
Legs:16-25 sets at the 16+ rep range
Shoulders: 12-16 sets at the 12-16 rep range
Traps:6 sets at the 16-50 rep range
abs:16 sets at the 16-20 rep range

Thursday
Chest, Tri's, Forearms
Chest:12 -16 sets at 20+ rep range
Tri's 12-16 sets at 20+ rep range
Forearms 12 sets at 20+ rep range

Friday
Back,Bi's,abs, and Traps
Back:16sets at 20+ rep range
Bi's 16 sets at 20+ rep range
Traps: 6-9 sets at 20+rep Range
Abs: 16 sets at 20+ rep Range

Saturday&Sunday
Take it easy

I like working everything two or three times a week. Over the years I've personally seen greater gains from this than from the 1 body part a day routine. I also decided that I will be doing lower rep higher weight on the first half of the week with low weight really high rep burnout workouts for the next half.

I am going to take a couple of caps today to see how the body reacts to the stuff as well. I'll let you guys know how that goes.

Thanks again for all the support everyone, it's really helped me out. Please keep in touch through the next four weeks if ya'll want too...

RickO'shea
08-24-2009, 03:09 PM
so today Aug 24th 2009 was my first official day of workin out on Beastdrol & Katanadrol. I took three caps yesterday to see how the body would react to it, and try to eliminate any Placebo effect they might have on today's workout.

Now, I've never taken any product as serious or as potent as the forementioned super supps, but I have done two cycles of Epistane(Havok) It was kind of like the point of no return after downing the first caps yesterday. Kind of intense really. After several hours and feeling no sides my anxiety subsided. Several hours after the second dose I did start to get a pump. Nothin major just could feel the arms, and back gettin a little tight. I did get a little hot and blood pressure bumpy after the third dose but nothin to shake a stick at. I do believe it was the culprit behind some of the most intense and weird dreams I've ever had thoughhttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

So here's what I did today as far as workout.
Took first dose at 8:30am
Hit gym at 9:15
Chest
Flat Barbell Bench.
135X12
185X12
205X8 This is where I started to get a decent pump, and strangely enough felt just confidently strong.
225X6 I know I know I'm a pussy. But,as i've stated before having super long monkey arms doesn't help on bench. Here's the thing. I am positive I could've Done 265 like 3 or 4 times. I just felt really strong today. I stopped cause I had a long workout aheadof me.

Flat Dumbell Bench
50X12
60X12
70X10
80X10

Incline Barbell Bench
135X12 By this point in the workout I'm usually feelin it and it's getting tougher to lift the bar from behind my head to do inclines. Not today.
165X10 I usually don't go this high and certainly not this many reps!
195X8 This was pretty much a record for me.

Incline Dumbell Bench
50X12
60X12
80X12

Fly's
#weights/#5X8
#6X8
#7X8 Again comin together too easy
#9X8 Another record for me.

Triceps
V-Bar presses.
#12X10
#14X10
#16(Max)X10 This was just awesome going max and super controlled. My triceps were burning and had a awesome pump.

Single Rope KickBack
#4X10
#5X10 I usually only can hit and stay at #4 by this time
#6X10 Lost some form getting this one up but not much

Dips
Body weight X12@3sets

Traps
High Pulls
135X12
185X12
235X10 This went up nice and smoothly, and one of the best pumps I've ever had on my neck

Dumbell Shrugs
50X12
80X12@2sets

Abs
Weighted Rope Crunch
#16(max)X20@3sets Oh christ!, did these burn!

Weighted Russian Twists
20lb ballX16@3sets

Wide Knee Hanging Ab Raises
BodyweightX16@2Sets Wanted to go three just absolutely couldn't do it...

Today was such a awesome workout. I felt So Fulfilled. Didn't want to leave. I'm looking much harder and Veiny when I wake up too. I know most of that is the diet, but this morning It was noticable.

I really am looking forward to this...oh it's gonna be sick. I should have some video up by the end of the week as well on thoughts supps and workouts during this cycle.

Thanks again everyone
-RickO'Shea

needtogetaas
08-24-2009, 09:32 PM
nice

RickO'shea
08-26-2009, 03:59 AM
NEEDTO, THANK YOU!!!!

Today is just the third day I've been taking the Shredder Stack from needtobuildmuscle.com and I really want to thank Needto from the bottom of my heart(not gay) for the results so far. I know I know, it's only the third day Rick you cant be noticing that much. Look at this pic then compare it to the others posted at the beginning of the thread.
http://i31.tinypic.com/nlvls7.jpg (http://i31.tinypic.com/nlvls7.jpg)

First thing. Hardness. So Today was a rough day. I ran out of foods....just a crap load of carbs to eat, and bad ones too. I didn't eat much about half what I should. I wasn't feeling well, I felt flat, and outta shape all day. I popped my before bed dosage about a hour ago. I happened to go the bathroom. I was thinking that how I felt would be how I looked. I really am blown away by how much harder and vascular I am in just three days. If you look at that pic you can see I got those veins comin up from the lower abs...about a month ago I had two (The two big ones) but what you couldn't see in the pic is like six new ones, and the one on the left goes almost up into my arm pit. I got a new set of veins on my right bicep with are gettin huge when working out that I've never had! I've even got one on the underside of my Tricep. I also am looking more lean and the striations are comin too! I had this post almost finished and put up like four hours ago but then it suddenly got erased...so I almost didn't put this up until I took that picture!!!

Here's what I did today (workout wise)

I got my Bodyfat % tested and my measurements taken. The official printout I'm waiting on via email...sorry..anyways I do have a question about this if someone could help me on it

I was calipered at 5 different spots, two of them sites used on women. The Tricep and the Illiac. I was also tested on the thigh, chest, and abdominals. Now with the five combined I tested at 14% which seemed really high. Do you guys think thats right lookin at the pic?.... If I went by just the three mens sites I came in at 9%. Can anybody tell me why the huge gap in % differential?

Workout
Back, Bi's, and Forearms (my favorite lifting day)
Back
Narrow Grip Pulldown
#10X10reps@3 (#10X10reps@3) sets I went with a fast positive phase and a six second negative phase. This method I really liked! I got a great stretch and awesome pump from the second set! I also used this method on virtually all the rest of the lifts
#16X12reps@1set I used the rest pause method for the last set as well on the rest of the excersizes. This one a 8X3X1 for 12

Wide Grip Pulldown
#10X10Reps@3sets
#16X12Reps@1set I usually never am able to do this much weight without momentum and straps!

Deadlift http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif (now I usually leave this for the end of Back workout but I was afraid I was going to loose the station to someone and not get it back.
135X10reps@3 (135X10reps@3) sets
225X10Reps@1set I felt awesome here so decided to keep it rollin!!!
275X8Reps@1set I was able to put this up relatively easy which is awesome cause my knee usually kaputs at this weight!

Dumbell Rows
50X10Reps@2sets Same positive and negative phase like on the narrow grip pulldowns
90X10Reps@2sets I haven't gone that high in a while

Bi's
Seated incline dumbell curl
30X10reps@3sets I usually start with 25's and work my wy up to 35's
45X10Reps@1set Never had a pump like that!!!!

Cable curls/Cable Hammer Curl
#3X8/#3X8reps@3 (#3X8/#3X8reps@3) sets
#6X8/#6X8reps@1 (#6X8/#6X8reps@1) set I stand corrected...this was the best bicep pump ever!!!

Preacher curl
45X10@3sets
75X10@1set This was surprisingly easy

Forearms
(That thing where you hang a weight from a pvc pipe and roll it up and down)
3 sets (Forearms burned and felt awesome)

well there you have it.
So far No sides other than funky ass dreams(that's a maybe too) hunger and serious hard veiny sex appeal. I had a guy today ask if I worked at the schools gym. My response was "No, Why?" "Cause you're FKN Ripped bro" was his answer.

Yep I was feelin good!!!

So again special thanks to you guys and your help (Sonic) big help there!!!
NEEDTO YOU DA MAN!!!!

IronCrusher
08-26-2009, 12:33 PM
I'm glad you are enjoying it thus far. Wait until 3 weeks comes along, you won't believe the gains.

RickO'shea
08-26-2009, 02:31 PM
I'm glad you are enjoying it thus far. Wait until 3 weeks comes along, you won't believe the gains.

This makes my soul smile:yep:

RickO'shea
08-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Hey Guys could still use some answers to the bodyfat question. Plus here are my measurements,thoughts, and workouts below.
Anthropometric MeasurementsMeasurements in Pounds1st2ndWeight202.00Measurements in InchesBust/Chest44.25Waist36.00Hips40.00Right Thigh21.50Left Thigh21.50Right Gluteal FoldLeft Gluteal FoldAbdominal38.50Right Mid Arm14.00Left Mid Arm14.00TotalsTotal Inches229.750.00Difference over Previous Month229.75Difference Overall229.75

Today was going to be a ruff day. I didn't get enough last night and it's leg day. When I don't get the right clean food in me I get cranky too...I don't know if this happens to anyone else?
Today is Day#4 and I'm Starting to get that pumped feeling that lasts all day. Love it! I'm also getting some dry joints too. Gotta pick up forged joint repair. I'm also starting to sweat more throughout the day which is a good sign the katana is working!

Workout
Legs,Shoulders,Traps and Abs

Legs
ATF Squats
135X8@3sets
185X8reps@2sets I wanted to go higher but the knee said no.

Cleans
135X10@1set
95X10@3sets I haven't trained legs in like a half a year so rusty on these but I will get it to 225 hopefully not too long

Overhead squats
95X6@1set This was for kicks. They suck!

Snatchs
95X10@4sets

Calvs
Standing Calv raise
#10X10reps@4sets I blasted the positive phase almost jumping then a six second negative phase
#10X30reps@1set

Shoulders (dont do alot with shoulders cause I need other parts to catch up)
Military Dumbell Press
50lbX10reps@3sets Fast Positive Phase with six second negative phase Oh man were these burnin!
70lbX8reps@1set Almost didn't get it up!

Front Dumbell Raises
20lbX10reps@1set
25lbX10reps@1set
30lbX10reps@1set
35lbX10reps@1set From the two hours of volleyball last night my shoulders were unusually strong!

Side Dumbell Raises
25lbX10reps@1set
30lbX10reps@1set
35lbX8reps@1set
40lbX8reps@1set This was a PB for me!

Traps
Barbell Shrug
185lbsX12reps@4sets First time I've ever had a trap pump like that! Awesome!

Dumbell Shrug
50lbX40reps@2sets

Abs
Hanging Leg Raise
BodyweightX10reps@3sets I only lowered my abs to like a 130degree never fully relaxed they hurt like shit man!!!

Weighted Crunch
#16(max)X16reps@2sets

Well There ya have it!

RickO'shea
09-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Alrighty, So I Have switched Diets to maximize fat loss. It's Lyle McDonald's evil creation based of Dave Duchane's Ultimate Diet. Lyle's Ultimate Diet 2.0 Is made for atheletes looking to get into the mid single digit range. Which is what I am trying to do. For 4 days you are in a somewhat starving no carb carb depletion diet. On Monday and Tuesday you do a carb Depletion workout with lighter weights and more reps to further the depletion. Then you take wed. off, More diet thursday, then I higher weight weight full body workout that night to suck every last calorie out of your muscle. Then that night you start a carb load. Take friday off but keep the loading Then saturday you do a full body powerworkout low low reps as much weight as you can. I really like the way lyle writes everything out. I think it would be too advanced for the regular joe but a good read for all you mad scientists out there. My workout is below.

Monday
Full Body workout. 3 cycles at 65% of 1 rep max
Chest Press 3X15
Chest Fly 3X15
Wide Grip Pulldowns 3X15
Rows 3X15
Hamstring Curl 3X15
Calf Raise 3X15
Leg Press 3X15
Lateral Raise 2X15
Incline Bicep Curl 2X15
Tricep Pushdown 2X15

So you repeat the above cycle twice. There is only 1 min of rest between each set. Needless to say if Lactic acid isn't filling your body then Your form sucks or your not going heavy enough. I felt like puking after the first cycle. I got done with everything and I went pale. It was the hardest workout of my life....ugh...it sucked. Then I played Volleyball for two hours afterward. My super intense cardio. That Night I wrecked my motorcycle. random side note. So when your on this starve mode you kind of feel like shit needless to say. One thing I have to add though. So last night before going to bed I checked myself in the mirror. I HAVE NEVER SEEN MY ABS LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!! EVERYTHING WAS JUST POPPIN OUT. I COULD CLEARLY SEE EVERYTHING. THAT WHOLE GAP IN BETWEEN THE SIDE OF YOUR ABS THAT CIRCLE THING IT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME. NEW VEINS AND EVERYTHING!!!

needtogetaas
09-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Great work man. Looking good.

RickO'shea
09-03-2009, 11:27 AM
So today is day 3 of UD2. Yesterday was Pretty freakin gnarly! I did the exact same workout with the same diet as on monday, with the exception of six sets of abs thrown in. I also played two hours of volleyball again to get some good glycogen burning cardio in. I felt like I had a lot more energy yesterday then on monday as well. Today being wed, I look pretty damn good considering I'm only eating 1200 cals a day. I HAVE TO SAY IF IT WASN'T FOR THE BEAST COURSING MY SYSTEM 24 HOURS A DAY I WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP ON THIS!!!! I mean no cals ya feel flat and week, but then you take your beast and Katana, and POW! you've fuckin killed everyone and everything at your gym with your power legs. I get the day off today which is great! Cause I'm damn sore...only thing that sucks is at least the workouts take your mind off of the starving periods you go through...I do however want to tell you guys that I'm lookin good. I feel like I'm up from 200 to around 206, but that's just a guess. I do know for a fact however I've lost fat cause I'm lookin even more than defined then a week and a half ago. I got some new veins in my right bicep which have never come in till now which I'm so stoked about. I also have a brand new vein in my Right lat that is huge, and it just popped outta nowhere....like a freakin daisy!!! I also think I'm going to start 300ml of Test E once a week for 12 weeks, Who knows maybe even throw in like 300ml of EQ too...I'm really enjoyin lookin like a freak and getting the looks too!!!

IronCrusher
09-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Awesome bro. Keep working hard!

RickO'shea
09-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Awesome bro. Keep working hard!

Thank you sir! I'm tryin man I'm really tryin. I just still can't believe I'm not even half way done with the cycle! It's friggin crazy how legit this shit is!!! I wish I could do two cycles right in a row cause I absolutely love this feeling! Nothin else like it in the world. Last Night I went to a volleyball game for our college, and no joke I had at least 10 people saying I was gettin Ripped, Huge, Shredded, or bigger. It felt awesome!

SBT
09-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Best of luck to you on that UD2 diet. I've run it 2 times for dieting, and 1 time for gaining and had good results both times around. For the record though, when I was doing it dieting, my low day (no carb) day cals were still 1300 and I am a 135-140 lb female. So I wouldn't have started off your low (no carb) days at 1200. That is the ALL TIME low that Lyle says to NOT go below, and says primarily to save it for a female who has some stubborn fat to lose. So my advice would be to up them slightly, like maybe 1400-1500 on those days, especially since that will still put you at a deficit alone, then to add the 2 hours of volleyball on top of that makes it even greater. Just my two cents though, NICE JOB either way!! :)

RickO'shea
09-04-2009, 01:05 AM
Best of luck to you on that UD2 diet. I've run it 2 times for dieting, and 1 time for gaining and had good results both times around. For the record though, when I was doing it dieting, my low day (no carb) day cals were still 1300 and I am a 135-140 lb female. So I wouldn't have started off your low (no carb) days at 1200. That is the ALL TIME low that Lyle says to NOT go below, and says primarily to save it for a female who has some stubborn fat to lose. So my advice would be to up them slightly, like maybe 1400-1500 on those days, especially since that will still put you at a deficit alone, then to add the 2 hours of volleyball on top of that makes it even greater. Just my two cents though, NICE JOB either way!! :)

Thanks for the advice! I upped it to 1500, I was pretty on point and was doing the workouts as hard as I could and extra cardio just in case, but my body was slowly packin on fat, I think I might be hypoglycemic or something cause as soon as I even looked at carbs here came the fat stores. I gave it four days, but I'm going back to the really good TKD diet I was on at the start of the log. I was seeing awesome results with that. "If it aint broke, don't fix it!"

RickO'shea
09-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Hey Everybody I've got some exciting announcements!
So Yesterday was a HIT workout where I did 4 sets on every bodypart other than arms which got two sets workout below

I should also mention I took two caps of beast and Katana before the workout too

Chest
Flat bench
155X15@1set as a warm up
225X12@1set This went up easier than shiz I was suprised to say the least!
245X10@2set Ok this is a PR for repping weight. I was soo Stoked and it wasn't even max day. YEAH BABY!!!!

CableCrossovers
#6X8@1set
#8X8@1set This was another PR!!!!

Widegrip Pulldown
#10X10@1set as a warm up
#16X10@1set PR for repping weight Shit yeah boy
#18X10@1set PR again and It was maxed out on weight too!!!

Single arm dumbell row
50lbX10@1set as a warm up
80lbX10@2sets PR for repping weight

Biceps
Incline Dumbell curl
45lbsX10@2sets PR on Repping weight. Sidenote...Two caps before equals absolutely skin ripping pumps!!!! FU%$ING Awesome!!!

Triceps
Tricep Pushdown with V-bar
#15X10@2sets Maxed out completely under control! Could have done a whole lot more too!!! PR again for repping weight!

Shoulders
Military Press
50lbX10@1set as a warm up
70lbX8@2sets New PR BABY for repping weight!!!

Squats ATF
135X10@1set
225X10@2sets I was Super Stoked cause I got a shit knee and I went past Parallel and I felt great!!! I know I could squat three hundey!@!!!!!

Hamstrings
Hamstring Curl
130X10@2sets PR for Repping weight

Traps
Barbell Shrug
225X8@2sets PR for Repping weight!!!

Ok So I got all of that done in an Hour with a buddy working with me! I felt Soooooo damn good man!!!
2 mucho super important notes
#1 Guy working out with me is 6'6" and like 235. Very in shape Collegiate Athelete. I outworked and outlifted him on everylift, and it absolute foored him how heavy I could lift and keep the same amount of power throughout the whole workout. Hence he's purchased the Beast starter stack.
#2 THIS IS THE KICKER!!!! I started on this venture a three days shy of Two weeks ago. I started out at 202lbs and at 9% BF. I was thinking I was going to be around 206/208 somewhere around there. I went in to weigh myself for the first time since I started and when the tab pushed all the way to 216 I was fuckin Floored. Now I will say this, due to carb load and reduced water I will give a 4-6 pound leeway on fat and water. I do not look the least bit fatter though!!! I am more veiny and More defined then I ever have been so even at that lee way that Means I've Gained anywhere from 8-10lbs of pure muscle in less then two weeks. HOLY SHIT NEEDTO!!!! NO WONDER EVERYBODY KEEPS TALKING ABOUT ME LOOKIN BEASTY!!!! I got another two weeks to hit my weight goal and I'm pretty much there already!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SOOOOOO PUMPED MAN.

I am doing the video log#1 tonight and it should be up by sunday or monday so look for it on here!

Peace
Rick

SBT
09-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the advice! I upped it to 1500, I was pretty on point and was doing the workouts as hard as I could and extra cardio just in case, but my body was slowly packin on fat, I think I might be hypoglycemic or something cause as soon as I even looked at carbs here came the fat stores. I gave it four days, but I'm going back to the really good TKD diet I was on at the start of the log. I was seeing awesome results with that. "If it aint broke, don't fix it!"

I think that's a good idea!! I mean the UD2 diet does work, but its just so specific that it can sometimes make it tough. Plus to me, I hated gaining so much water weight with the huge carb load (not to mention the swinging moods) that I always preferred a TKD type myself as well. Plus you said it just right, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!! ;)

Keep it up!

RickO'shea
09-05-2009, 01:17 AM
I think that's a good idea!! I mean the UD2 diet does work, but its just so specific that it can sometimes make it tough. Plus to me, I hated gaining so much water weight with the huge carb load (not to mention the swinging moods) that I always preferred a TKD type myself as well. Plus you said it just right, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!! ;)

Keep it up!

I promise I will!!!!

RickO'shea
09-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Hey Everybody good things are happenin! Check out the new Video log I started. No before or during pictures on there cause I will have those and the after s' posted on the next videos

Check it out.
YouTube - Shredder Stack from needtobuildmuscle.com part1 part1

YouTube - Shredder Stack from needtobuildmuscle.com part2 Part2

RickO'shea
09-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Hey guys, Rick O'Shea here with a update to the log. I'm back on my TKD and I'm feeling really good. With one exception. I don't know how this happened, but in two days I went from lookin really lean and ripped to just no definition at all on my midsection. WTF is that all about!? I didn't cheat at all, and I've even up my cardio from no times a week unless I played volleyball to at least once a day. Today I did TWO! I still feel fat. I don't fricken get it. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't get enough water in me. Anyway if you got any ideas hit me up. I'm two weeks away from cycle finish and I don't want something like being ripped until now and then packing on fat for no reason not to mention the mindfuck that goes with comin off cycle....sorry.....had....to vent.

Today's workout though was really good. Really got after it. If I had Need2KTS I would have fit right in.

I did chest, tris, traps, and abs today. For the next three days it will be all high rep little rest workouts. Today was incredibly challenging and I almost puked when I got home so I know I pushed myself.

Chest
Flat Bench Barbell
135X20@2sets PUMP ENGAGE! Seriously it was already pretty bad. Which of course is really good.
155X20@2sets
175X16@1set

Flat Bench dumbell These I do a really slow negative phase. 5-6 seconds with a controlled quick positive phase making sure I flex at the top everytime.
50lbX12@3sets

Incline Bench Barbell
135X16@1set This really killed my shoulders so I had to drop the weight.
95X20@2sets

Incline Dumbell Same thing as the flat bench dumbell as far as the negative and positive phases are concerned.
50lbX12@3sets

Cable Flys Just nice and controlled with the flex every rep
#5X16@1set My chest was so pumped after this it was going to pop right off of my body.....
#6X16@1set
#7X16@1set

Triceps
V-Bar presses
#10X16@1set The Gnarliest pump I've ever had in my triceps
#14X16@1set This is awesome cause two weeks ago I could only throw up #10 16 times. Now #14 was kinda easy
#16(Max)X16@1set NEW PR FOR REPPING WEIGHT!!!

Single Rope Crossbody Kickbacks These always burn like some sort of urinary STD........what.....jus sayin.....
#5X16@3sets Whew, and I thought the pump was bad 3 sets ago!

French Press/Narrow Grip Press
60lbX10X10@3 (60lbX10X10@3) Sets

Weighted dips
45lbX10@3Sets

Traps
Dumbell Shrug
50lbX50(yes fifty reps)@3sets Pretty much the first time I got a decent pump in my traps. They weren't decent they were AWESOME!

ABS
Hanging Leg Raises
16reps@3sets

Weighted Cable Rope Crunches
#16(Max)X20@3sets God did these burn It was nuckin futs it hurt sooooo bad

Medicine ball Russian Twists
15lbballX16@3sets

So all in all a very very tough but really good workout! Only thing is my damn stomach it's really messin with my head. I got two weeks to give it my all and I want that thing lookin specfrickentacular when I"m done! Thanks again for all of your help support and most excellent advice guys!!!

Peace
Rick

sweed
09-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey rick!
LOL at the vid when that guy ( your friend!?) drops the weight, hahahaha!
Also, don't think you can, you will!
Those video are great, very professional. How did you get in the gym when it's so empty? closed hours?
I love volleyball, only play a few times a year during the summer down the beach. I used to do vertical leap drills when I was in HS for high jump and it helped with sprint times etc.
I am also doin the same stack right now, only a few days in, but so far so good!
Nice plug for EF. Lets get er done man! GL!

RickO'shea
09-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Hey rick!
LOL at the vid when that guy ( your friend!?) drops the weight, hahahaha!
Also, don't think you can, you will!
Those video are great, very professional. How did you get in the gym when it's so empty? closed hours?
I love volleyball, only play a few times a year during the summer down the beach. I used to do vertical leap drills when I was in HS for high jump and it helped with sprint times etc.
I am also doin the same stack right now, only a few days in, but so far so good!
Nice plug for EF. Lets get er done man! GL!

Hells yeah Sweedy! thanks for the props on the video:)
yeah that was a friend in it. I work there so i gots the keys:yep:

RickO'shea
09-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Hells yeah Sweedy! thanks for the props on the video:)
yeah that was a friend in it. I work there so i gots the keys:yep:
Sweedy, I forgot to say thanks for all the help on EF too! I hope the SS stack treats ya as good as it has me!!! The new video will be up in like two weeks so keep an eye out for it!

Good luck to you man
"Kill That Shit"-needto

"Nobody has gotten a HJ while wearing cargo shorts since nam!"-Seth

RickO'shea
09-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey Guys, just givin another update on the Stack. Sorry if you guys are getting sick of me....if you are....well....suck it uphttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif So Yesterday was a absolutely amazing workout. I had a ton of energy and I pushed it all the way through the whole workout, and It was a long one too!!! I'm really liking the results from switching to cardio twice a day and the carb drops I've made. My body has finally gotten used to it so I don't feel like I'm going insane anymore. I'm loosing Bodyfat everyday and my abs are starting to come in pretty nice. I've upped my water to a steady 2 gallons a day which is makin me pee every seven minutes but really keepin me dry and sexy (Well at least I think so) It's also makin my viens really stick out too I've noticed!

So here's the workout
Yesterday was Back, Biceps, Traps, Forearms, and Abs

Back
Widegrip Pulldowns
#10X20@2sets
#14X18@2sets
#16X18@1set This was a real push but it set the tone for the rest of the workout! It was a PR for reps too!

Narrow grip Pulldowns
#10X20@2sets
#14X16@2sets

Reverse Grip Pulldowns
#10X20@2sets I was really starting to get a good pump at the base of my lats which I rarely felt and right around the scapula. I likey
#16X12@2sets

Machine Row/Machine T-Bar row
#10X8X8@4sets

Rear Dealt Fly
#6X12@4sets Man my back was sooooo freakin pumped after this it wasn't even funny!!!

Biceps
Incline Dumbell Curl
30lbX10@1set
35lbX10@1set
40lbX10@1set and I'm spent. Seriously though, my arms couldn't bend they were so pumped. New Vein in the right arm basically made my day too!!!

Cable Curl/Reverse Cable Curl
#5X8X8@2sets
#6X8X8@1set People were starting to stare at my arms....which is ok cause they were all college age.

Cable Arnold Curl
#6X8@3sets

Traps
High Pulls
135X12@4sets My neck had it's best pump ever with this!!!!

Forearms
Rope Pulls
10lb rope pulls@6Sets Holy Freakin moses! My arms looked Friggen huge after this one!!!

ABS
Medicine ball crunches on Big Fitness ball thingy
20lbX20@3sets Holy Shit it really felt like my abs were being burnt to nothing...

Hanging Knee to Elbow's These suckers are awesome for obliques and that "Sex Muscle"
X20@3sets

Loved this workout! I looked fuckin Jacked and Lean as hell. I rocked the beanie and tool and it really puts me in a whole nutha zone! I also Rocked a Redline xtreme (Grape flavor) Today for the first time in like two months. I actually loved it. Not too hard on the heart and made me sweat like a fat person on a small plane! Just FYI I have had a couple of nosebleeds lately but nothin even remotely serious.

I'm stoked everything is comin together so well, but dissapointed it's comin to a close soon. I only have a week and two days left on the stack. I will be posting another Video after it's done sith some good photos to show the progress!

RickO'shea
09-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Thanks crypto for the comment on the Video just saw you made it.

So Today was one killer day in the gym!!!
I've been slowly taking the carbs down to about sixty a day while mainting around a 3000 cal a day diet. I've been loving the results cause I'm really shedding up and I don't feel like I'm loosing muscle. In Fact I decided to have a sneak peek at the BF% before the cycle runs up next sunday. So When I first woke up I went into the gym and redid the test. 8.5 Beeeyooochezzzzz!!!! Whoo hoo!!! not only have I lost more BF But I'm also at 219lbs!!!! So I've lost .5%on body Fat but I've gone up 17lbs Give or take 5lbs of water cause I was damn dry when I went in! Can you beleive that 17lbs!!!! I'm sooooo fuckin stoked pardon my french....

I thought today I wanna lift hard. So I had a carb up day today to really put the plates up. Guess what Broke all my PR's AGAIN!!!! Here's the workout below.

Chest, Tri's, Traps, Forearms, Abs

Chest
Flat Barbell Bench 4 Working sets (not including warmups) 6-8 reps 3 min of rest between each set.
135X10@1set as a warm up
225X12@1set OK THIS IS AWESOME CAUSE THE MOST I COULD PUT THIS UP WAS 4 TIMES NO JOKE!!!!
275X3@1set WHOO HOO!!!! The first two were pretty easy going up too! I don't really know how to explain how I feel. One day 3weeks ago I was in good lean shape, and here we are today 17lbs of pure muscle heavier and a whole lot stronger and People are really noticin. I'm not invisible and I like it!!!
225X8@2sets these were the workin sets
255X6@2sets Seriously I wouldn't have fathomed me doing this cause I could have put it up like another four reps. I'm amazed how quickly I can recoupe and go just as hard as the first set!!

Incline Cable Cross over
#4X8@1set
#5X8@1set
#6X8@1set

Flat Dumbell Bench Military style
80lbX8@1set These were easy. Seriously 20 reps would have been up with out a bead of sweat fallin from my brow.
90lbX8@1set Easy but running out of dumbells
100lbX8@1set I ran out of weight and could have put these up sixteen times if I needed to!

Triceps
Narrow Grib Bench
135X10@1set as a warm up
155X8@2sets
185X8@1set I am almost positive this is 30lbs more then my PR on this same excersize.

Seated Cable Extensions with rope (I gotta give props to the big guy Cap FT with his one eyed Willy sock for this Ideahttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif )
#6X8@1set
#7X8@1set
#8X8@4sets Man I got such a gnarly pump and stretch from these!! Thanks Captain FT!!! Dyaaaaarrrrrr you'd make a fine trainer indeeed....

Traps
Dumbell Shrug
80lbsX15@1set
90lbsX12@1set
100lbsX@3sets NEW PR BABY!!!

Forearms
again the rope thing attached to a pvc pipe and there is a weight and the end.
10lbsX2cycles@5sets My forearms always feel like they are going to explode after this excersize.

Abs
Concentration crunches on decline bench
I do these with a 15lb medicine ball. The ball isn't needed but if you want to kick it up a notch it definately helps. Let me explain how these are done. Partner tosses ball you catch it and keep the ball about a inch away from your forehead. Then very very very slowly lower yourself until you are a little past flat. Here is the most important thing. During the whole excersize you are contracting your abs the whole time. never relax. Now at a little past flat instead of the normal pull yourself up motion, you flex your abs so hard that the contraction pulls you up and at the very top when you get to your knees you hold it and squeeze your abs as hard as you possibly can then lower yourself again. Remember never relax those abs. If done right you are not going to make it passed 10reps. I do those for 3 sets

dumbell oblique raise
80lbX20@3sets

Bridge iso hold
45lbon back hold position for 1 min 3 times

Awesome freakin workout today. Totally pumped the whole way through and had a ton of energy and mental focus from raising my carbs up to like 250g for the day. Nothin crazy. Either way I'm lovin this shit!

RickO'shea
09-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Hey Guys Sorry I've missed some days so the next few posts will me trying to get you up to speed.

Monday 9/14/09

Today was a really good day. Since the seventh I started a minor carb deplete and refeed cycle. So on the Seventh I did the same formats of workouts and didn't change anything up on the diet other than just keeping my carbs at 50-80g a day. It wasn't that hard to do actually. I do find myself getting light headed and somewhat nautious though at times but not for very long. I also heard somewhere if you are in ketosis you will start getting some gnarly acid reflux, which I am. Can anyone confirm this or deny it? Anyways so I followed my Minor Deplete till friday night late, and then started the refeed. I didn't take in a boat load of carbs just about 500g by sunday. All clean carbs too. Lots of Green veggies still, but also some Yams, and Whole grain Bagels, and Some Whole Wheat pasta. So I limited my Water on saturday too down to about a half gallon that night and stopped my sodium that day. Needless to say I've never done any pre photo shoot prep(Which is why I am doing this) before, so it was all a little confusing at times trying to get all the prep right, but, That sunday morning I woke up LOOKING FUCKING JACKED!!! I SERIOUSLY LOOKED LIKE I PUT ON TEN POUNDS OF MUSCLE! I was also super vascular Had some ropes of a vein going up the sides of my abdomen. I was super dry and very very lean! Best I've ever looked hands down! I cant wait to do a full blown one for the photo shoot next week.

So up to speed today is monday I feel great from sunday and am really eager to smash some weights.
I also will be running some HIIT Swimming every morning leading up to the photos
Mondays workout is as follows

Back, Bi's, Traps, Calvs

Back
Narrow Grip Pulldowns
#10X10@2sets as warm up sets
#14X18@1set
#16X18@1set I Know I've been getting strong but this is getting rediculous how quickly I recover and how long I can go for
#20(Max)X8@1set Yeah I couldn't get this up once three weeks ago. I really am getting alot stronger and I LIKE IT!

Wide Grip Pulldowns
#10X20@1set
#16X10@2sets
#18X6@2sets

Seated Machine Row
#10X10@2sets as a warm up
#16(Max)X16@4sets Man the pumps you get of Peast and Katana are just FKN Rediculous.

Reverse Cable Flys
#4X12@4sets This excersize is one of my favorites and I love the pumps you get from it!

Dead Lifts
135X16@2sets Really good warm up
225X10@2sets Man, I'm getting lower back pumps that pretty much stop me in my tracks. They are sooooooo freakin painfull.
315X6@1set

Biceps
Seated Incline Curl
30lbX20@2sets as a warm up. My personal favorite as far as Bicep excersizes go. Love love love the pumps you get from this one.
35X20@1set Whoo my arms felt like they were going to explode!!!
40X20@1set I cant beleive that I'm getting this weight up. 30lbs for six reps both arms was my max. Now I can do 50lbs for the same!

Standing Barbell Curl
I tried this one for the first time with one of those barbell braces you put on over your neck. I kinda liked it.
75lbX12@1set
90lbX10@1set This kind of hurt my neck but I liked where it hit on my biceps. Good freakin pump too.
115X8@1set I definately am stronger in basically every muscle group! Getting a lot more definition from it as well.

Single Rope Reverse Curl
These are really good for that forearm lower bicep thickness
#4X12@2sets
#6X8@2sets

Traps
High Pulls
135X16@2sets I love these for my neck
155X12@1set
185X6@1set

Calvs
Squat style calv raises
135X12@2sets
185X8@2sets

All in all a really good Workout. My friend Zant wasn't there for this one so I really had to push myself to lift hard and Fast. I'm tellin you though, The Shredder Stack really is one of the best thing to have ever happened to me. It's even helping my knees. Usually I cant touch my left one cause the patella hurts sooooo damn bad, but I can smack the thing now, and with no pain. I can do ATF squats with much heavier weight than I used to. I love that feeling.

Lets talk about some of the sides I've noticed up till now.

BP-MY heart races at night. It's kind of tough going to bed.
Dizzyness- Prolly due to the diet and the BP raise. I do get it quite a bit though. Plus When I drink water I can feel my head inflate quite a bit.
PUMPS-I love the pumps that I get when lifting, well most of them. As I said before the lower back pumps I get all the Fuckin time now and They are dibillitating. I cant Play basketball, or football cause I can barely run without getting such a huge pump in my legs I can barely walk.
Shut Down- I'm not shut down But I certainly don't think about chicks as much which I actually don't mind cause they are nothing but problems anyways.
Lethargy-I'm now starting to get this. Daily when I get done with work at two I have to take a nap pre workout
Sweating- It's pretty much stopped at this point. Even When Doing cardio.
Mood-I'm in a great mood all the time and I love it.

So I'm doing really well and am excited to finish off the last week of the cycle! I am looking forward to some mainenence diet toohttp://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif Cutting sucks. I really want to thanks some guys that have helped me through this whole process. They have made me gain much more efficiently due to their help.

Needtogetaas-Major help all the time. Really good dude who takes time out of the day to say hi, and help me with lifting suggestions and problem areas of mine to help develop more symmetry. Thanks Big Man, seriously, thanks

SonicWaste- My Diet, Supplement Guru. This guy knows sooo much it's not even funny. I've talked to sonic a couple of times, and he's very giving of his time and really wants me to succeed which I really appreciate. Check this site out you Carb Cycler's www.holeydonuts.net (http://www.holeydonuts.net/) Ultra Low Fat donuts perfect for carb refeeds. Courtesy of Sonic. Plus Sonic Has helped me tremendously getting ready for the Photo Shoot. Appreciate it Sonic.

Captain FT- Guys a stud with a good sense of humor, and has helped me out with PCT Info.
ConanX- Another guy who's helped me a lot with diet info, and good Ideas on my First Injectable cycle
Future-Our Resident Badass Trainer Extrodinare. Pre Photo shoot help which I really needed. Plus he also posts up killer diet and pre contest threads.
All of the Mods-I can honestly say it's a big over the internet kind of family cause of you guys. I love it.

Thanks to anyone I missed....I didn't mean to. Good luck with all of your personal goals mates!
-Rick

RickO'shea
09-17-2009, 02:45 PM
So This Morning I woke up and Came in to do some early morning HIIT cardio and some AM lifts. Kind of Adapting in small segments one at a time, future's BIG A's Prep.

So I haven't Lifted early(6:00am) in a long time so I was pretty damn tired....But, I felt really strong!
I was just going to lift Chest and Triceps, and only for like a half hour or fourty five min, cause I will be comin back at five to finish out the lifts. Then around ten I will come in to use the Airdyne machine for some pre-bed time cardio

Chest
Flat Bench
135X40@3sets

Cable Crossovers
#5X12@3sets I got some insane chest pumps after the first excersize. We are talking purely insane! I can't imagine any other substance, gear or not gear, giving those kind of pumps.

Triceps
Skull Crushers/Chest passes
80LbsX20X20@3sets

V-bar Pushdowns
#16(max)X10@3sets Too Easy and couldn't add more weight to it.

Swimming
10X25meter sprints

So a good mini workout which I hope burnt off the two packets of Cinnamon Roll quaker oats. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

RickO'shea
09-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Now that the stack is done I thought I would Post this.
Ok so Here are the official numbers cause I'm having way too hard of a time getting the file to upload. Measurements

Chest 44.25" After 45"
Left arm 14" after 15"
Right arm 14" after 15"
Left Thigh 21.5" after 23"
Right Thigh 21.5" after 23"

So I grew quite a bit! I do look noticeably different. Much bigger looking.

BodyFat Percentage and Weight
9.24% at 202 pounds after 5.14% at 212 pounds.
Now Do I think I'm 5%? no. Now I will say this however. I know callipers can be somewhat skewed, but I test at the exact same time of day. I was wearing the same clothes. I ran the exact same diet(meaning every ounce of food and water was consumed the same) I was tested by the same guy. I wore the exact same clothes. Everything was controlled as close as humanly possible

Here are the numbers for the caliper testing

Chest 10 after 8
Legs 10 after 6
Abdominal 18 after 8

The guy who tested me knows very much what he is doing and even commented how much leaner I was and that getting thigh and chest fat was incredibly difficult. I'm extremely proud with the results! Thanks everyone who helped me out with all of this!Rick

RickO'shea
09-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Started PCT and I feel Great! My Strength Went up a ton! I loved every minute of the shredder stack and I wish it could last well...forever. But either way I couldn't be happier Needto!

SBT
09-25-2009, 09:32 PM
NICE work on the Shredder stack!!

RickO'shea
09-26-2009, 12:36 PM
GRacias SBT!

sweed
09-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Great results!! an inch on both arms after 4 weeks! damn!

RickO'shea
09-28-2009, 01:26 PM
I think I had some fairly atypical results! Yeah I really do look completely different and I get almost an awkward amount of compliments a day. Thanks thou Sweed!

RickO'shea
10-04-2009, 08:18 PM
Hey Guys here is the final Video on the Shredder Stack I hope you all enjoy!!!

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/Get.aspx?id=6c308721-a3c1-4920-8a69-e43807184934

Liquid
12-24-2009, 03:40 PM
Bump