PDA

View Full Version : ideas for this lady?

irishmuscle
08-18-2009, 02:01 PM
hey folks, got this lady who is 5'7'' and 120lbs but has a bodyfat of 26%,she has absolutly no muscle,due to her diet,she might have 2 eggs a week,and some chicken. her daily diet is 7.30am-rice crispies(she uses milk to soak cereal then throws out excess milk from bowl). 2pm- brown bread cheese sandwich. 7pm brown bread sandwich with cheese(maybe toasted). 10pm choc bar and coffee and bed at 11.30pm.
she tried to get fit before and found after running 2 miles everyday after 4 weeks of doing this everyday she found it as tough as the 1st time(personaly i think that could be down to crap diet and no muscle mass). im given her day 1.tricep-back followed by 25mins high intensity cardio(hr @ 160+).day 2.legs -abs-cardio. day 3.shoulders-biceps-cardio
REPEAT.
i suggested a protein shake if she cant get enuff protein from food sources,she dont eat beef,fish.. she does eat chicken if she has to and nuts. any help on how to help this lady is appreciated.oh yea,she wants to get rid of bread from diet as it bloats her everytime

Frosty
08-18-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah have her eat chicken, eggs, protein shakes, and nuts more lol. That is an incredibly awful diet....no wonder.

irishmuscle
08-18-2009, 02:49 PM
i told her based on what she eats to have breakfast cereal if she must in morning,3 hrs later 2 eggs(whites only)1 whole egg. 3 hrs later,chicken salad.3 hrs later a handfull of nuts and finish day about 7ish and have dinner of chicken,turkey with some fresh veg