PDA

View Full Version : heres one hell of a legit question

rich_fox117
02-22-2009, 12:54 AM
i'm 20 years old with 1 cycle of test E under my belt (yes yes before you flame me for being so young with a cycle, i was dumb enough to, needless to say i did love it though :D)

i'm looking to compete this sept if i can actually get my BF down enough, my question is should i cycle on towards the end to retain muscle while the diet starts getting bad, or at my age can i actually do something like daves testolyze and retain most of it?

i'm not afraid to do another cycle, hell you done 1, you done em all i figure when it comes to "desensitizing" your body, but IF i dont have to pin my ass, why bother right? i'm assuming at my age my test levels should be high and MAYBE i could skip it?

lemme know!

maxititer
02-22-2009, 01:53 AM
when I was 20 year old I was ON for few years. Then on and off till 24, and then I was off for 15 years and very scared, I was looking on myself in very negative way as I am sort of done person, any time I get sick or get common cold I keep saying myself - What do you want, you was on steroids for so long, so young. Now 30 plus years later I can see how stupid I was.

Jack of All
02-22-2009, 09:43 AM
I wont give any cycle advice but I have been on Dave's diet for 8 weeks and have lost 15lb of fat and I can garantee I have not lost any lean mass. I am actually a little stronger now than before. Give his diet a try.

Jacquester
02-22-2009, 12:46 PM
I would suggest doing some contests naturally first. the experience you'll get about how your body works will be priceless later on. Plus you have to have some genetics and that will tell you a lot. I know a lot of friends that started early like you and just burned out-and gave up. They never developed a good base. I didn't start till I was 35! and sometimes wish I started at 27 when hormonally things started to change for me. Looking back I know I would have done everything wrong at that time, but that was my maturity level. IMO you shouldn't start before 25- why waste what you have naturally. You might think that life is passing you by but there is a lot of time ahead of you. I also think if you start a cycle when you're above 14% you'll get a lot less out of it, You need to be able to have the abilty to get down naturally first. (I don't know your BF% I'm just guessing by your pic. and my experience of doing body composition for 100's- most guys are 5-15% higher than they think before getting tested- I appologize if you're actually ripped)

evilive138
02-22-2009, 01:07 PM
What are your stats right now bro?

Like the poster above i would say wait till you figure your body out first and get a few more years natural base built up.

If you can nail your conditioning and muscle building naturally you will have a lot higher chance of being more successful later in life when you are on.

Just my 2 cents.

Pantera
02-22-2009, 01:09 PM
i'm 20 years old

or at my age can i actually do something like daves testolyze and retain most of it?

Test boosters are only good if test levels are already low.At 20 you shouldn't have low test levels unless maybe you did no PCT and or used EQ or something.....

maxititer
02-22-2009, 01:25 PM
real question is not in use drugs or not to use drugs.

if you have serious plans you will be always in out side of those guys who use and know how to use it.

therefor, if you have really serious plans, question is HOW to use drugs and which drugs to use. That is the hell of a question. Difference in quality of consulting can be absolutely enormous.

In some courtiers situation is quite civilized, you can go to see experienced sport doctor who has lab and do all your cycles under his supervision. You can be quite safe in such hands.

Alternatively you can go under guidance of experienced friend and that can be as good or bad as those friend are.

rich_fox117
02-22-2009, 08:37 PM
I would suggest doing some contests naturally first. the experience you'll get about how your body works will be priceless later on. Plus you have to have some genetics and that will tell you a lot. I know a lot of friends that started early like you and just burned out-and gave up. They never developed a good base. I didn't start till I was 35! and sometimes wish I started at 27 when hormonally things started to change for me. Looking back I know I would have done everything wrong at that time, but that was my maturity level. IMO you shouldn't start before 25- why waste what you have naturally. You might think that life is passing you by but there is a lot of time ahead of you. I also think if you start a cycle when you're above 14% you'll get a lot less out of it, You need to be able to have the abilty to get down naturally first. (I don't know your BF% I'm just guessing by your pic. and my experience of doing body composition for 100's- most guys are 5-15% higher than they think before getting tested- I appologize if you're actually ripped)

LOL no no i'm not ripped i wish though, good info man, ive only done 1 cycle and have no plans to burn out, i realized that soon enough to not go hog wild with it, and dont feel the need to be on all the time, i have however been lifting for 3 1/2 years (yeah i know i'm still a newb compared to most of you guys huh?) so i figured i had a somewhat decent base before attemtping it

rich_fox117
02-22-2009, 08:38 PM
Test boosters are only good if test levels are already low.At 20 you shouldn't have low test levels unless maybe you did no PCT and or used EQ or something.....

no i came off correctly, i just figured a slight boost in test would help keep every little bit of muscle while cutting so hard (like a competition)

this is all good info, i will reconsider my initial plans now, thanks everyone!

Fluid Karma
02-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Rich_fox117 wazzzzuuuuuppppp:)

Goodluck on prep'n for that competition.

Don't forget to use a towel.........wanna get high?