PDA

View Full Version : Species In The UK?

Scottish Muscle
08-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Just wondering if there's any plans on getting Species a supplier in the UK, We have options from Ireland and the States but postage is outrageous and there's the problem of customs, I know me and a friend would be buying this stuff as soon as its available, showing off the special green tubs in Scotland :yep:

Make It Happen :)

Cheers

Palumbos Boy
08-31-2009, 04:14 AM
Just wondering if there's any plans on getting Species a supplier in the UK, We have options from Ireland and the States but postage is outrageous and there's the problem of customs, I know me and a friend would be buying this stuff as soon as its available, showing off the special green tubs in Scotland :yep:

Make It Happen :)

Cheers

contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in the agency and distribution of SPECIES in your desired country

CSN
09-05-2009, 06:04 PM
contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in the agency and distribution of SPECIES in your desired country

I will be intouch with you very soon about this, Myself and my athletes have been using isolyze throughout our contest prep (we are 1 week out) and although i have looked into it before the timing wasnt quite right. But after the show I will have a setup that is capable of distributing and retailing species in the UK

Marc Robinson

Cardiff Sports Nutrition