PDA

View Full Version : Where Did This Come From?

Angela123
02-22-2009, 04:17 AM
What were or was the first thing(s) that truely surprised and excited you while you were prepping for your first show? In regards to physical appearance?

For me, I get very vascular in my abs...pretty far out. So when I saw those veins creeping up to the top of my 6 pack and throughout my obliques, I was like, "WTF is this all about!!!" I had never heard of or seen such craziness! I loved it! i

I also remember being pleastantly surprised of how muscular and defined my pecs were after i quickly lost my body fat on my boobs (not that i have a lot..im a 34 A in OFF season). I remember being in the bathroom and flexing a most muscular and touching my pecs to feel how hard they were lol and then coming out of the bathroom in a low cut nightgown and showing how muscular my pecs were to my bf haha.

tammyp
02-22-2009, 05:42 AM
being aware of my tailbone everytime i sat!

corrie79
02-22-2009, 05:49 AM
I got crazy veins in my forearms, all the way up to my shoulders, and I'm 4 months out. They just started popping out, even underneath my forearms. Never seen that before and it's soooo coooool. I'm just a wannabe though I haven't even done my first show. Chances are I'll get spooked and not even do it. All this prep for nothing!! LOL typical.

tammyp
02-22-2009, 06:14 AM
no way corrie..i wont let you! ill pick you up in route if i have to!

corrie79
02-22-2009, 06:26 AM
no way corrie..i wont let you! ill pick you up in route if i have to!
yes m'am! LOL! it's cool I've got too many people counting on me anyway...kinda gotta do it now...grit my teeth and bear it! four months goes by fast...I've already got nerves...but the veins ARE cool, don't wanna lose those LOL...wonder if I'll get them anywhere else...

musclegoddess65
02-22-2009, 08:19 AM
actually looking in the mirror and seeing definition, striations and muscle separation. I've always loved cut shoulders and arms on a woman. Linda Hamilton in Terminator, Angela Bassett in What's love got to do with it.....

So when I looked in the mirror one day and realize EYE had those arms and shoulders, I was hooked...

Always having been a gal with VERY low self esteem, I'd never ever look at myself in the mirror when working out (or period for that matter) but when you are lifting or going thru madatory posing practice and you can SEE all your hard work popping underneath.... it sure can do a lot for you

GirlyMuscle
02-22-2009, 08:47 AM
actually looking in the mirror and seeing definition, striations and muscle separation. I've always loved cut shoulders and arms on a woman. Linda Hamilton in Terminator, Angela Bassett in What's love got to do with it.....

So when I looked in the mirror one day and realize EYE had those arms and shoulders, I was hooked...

Always having been a gal with VERY low self esteem, I'd never ever look at myself in the mirror when working out (or period for that matter) but when you are lifting or going thru madatory posing practice and you can SEE all your hard work popping underneath.... it sure can do a lot for youI remember when our friend sent you that pic and asked you to guess who it was and you guessed every bodybuilder we know except yourself!

BadAssBarbie
02-22-2009, 10:47 AM
I think it still kinda shocks me how thin my face gets. I really don't like that part. also, very wierd, but my nub shrinks too as I lose bodyfat. I know...wierd.

tammyp
02-22-2009, 11:44 AM
i get my face filled out with radisse. worth the money. your nub....lol

Mufasa
02-22-2009, 12:15 PM
What were or was the first thing(s) that truely surprised and excited you while you were prepping for your first show? In regards to physical appearance?

For me, I get very vascular in my abs...pretty far out. So when I saw those veins creeping up to the top of my 6 pack and throughout my obliques, I was like, "WTF is this all about!!!" I had never heard of or seen such craziness! I loved it! i

I also remember being pleastantly surprised of how muscular and defined my pecs were after i quickly lost my body fat on my boobs (not that i have a lot..im a 34 A in OFF season). I remember being in the bathroom and flexing a most muscular and touching my pecs to feel how hard they were lol and then coming out of the bathroom in a low cut nightgown and showing how muscular my pecs were to my bf haha.

O...!

What you just wrote...was sorta'....HOT!

(Hehe!)

Mufasa

quadrablue
02-22-2009, 12:23 PM
The bony ass lol I thought I would have fat on there FOREVER!!

Mufasa
02-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Seriously...

Anyone recall the first time they saw their serratus, sweeping down to their obliques and hip bone?

Now...to the average chunk there is no way they could aprreciate that...but it sure can be a "YES!!!!!" moment!

Mufasa

quadrablue
02-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Most definitely a 'YES'