PDA

View Full Version : "I must be on crack" Monday...

~gymdiva~
08-24-2009, 03:51 PM
anyone else having one? :hypno:

Ibarramedia
08-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Do tell since you brought it up.

Suzy Brown
08-24-2009, 03:52 PM
lol, just a little bit, yea.

~gymdiva~
08-24-2009, 04:15 PM
hahahaha well it started with me waking up and talking to job #2's boss and my schedule and I was freaking b/c I thought it was too late to ask off at the other job for a shift he wanted me to do saturday...and I'm thinking omg, my boss at outback is going to kill me...and I'm trying to figure this out and I pull up the schedule site for outback and am looking stuff over and see I've already requested the day off...I'm like wtf??? then I realize...oh, this coming saturday is not the 12th...and we're not even out of august yet...oh...um...wow...and I was so convinced that I'm pretty sure I could have convinced the pope he was atheist :D

add to it me dropping almost everything I've touched today...which will make waiting tables fantastic...and for some reason I'm cruddy and sound like a frog? hahahaha...know idea why...not even feeling sick...just sound like it!

Suzy Brown
08-24-2009, 04:24 PM
I have droppsy days too. Weird about you voice: did you eat a lot of sugar today?

Ibarramedia
08-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Do you have any video clip interviews? Curious about your voice..

Sistersteel
08-24-2009, 05:26 PM
I am having a royally shitty day actually.....started out with my morning JuiJitsu class when some guy had a testosterone attack and tried to kill me on the mat to feel like more of a man on a monday morning. Yikes.

exit2010
08-24-2009, 05:31 PM
I am having a royally shitty day actually.....started out with my morning JuiJitsu class when some guy had a testosterone attack and tried to kill me on the mat to feel like more of a man on a monday morning. Yikes.

wtf? are you serious? lol beat his ass.

Sistersteel
08-24-2009, 05:53 PM

I'm dead serious. Every illegal move you can think of too from neck cranks to continuing to apply a submission long after I had tapped. What is killing me is that the only thing the instructor did was tell me I would get my chance to get back at him later. We were working side control so he would start out with the knee on belly then move his knee to my neck...I still can't get over it.

Ibarramedia
08-24-2009, 05:54 PM

Agreed. Gotta teach him a lesson. So did they pull him off you and kick him out of class? What happened afterwards?

exit2010
08-24-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm dead serious. Every illegal move you can think of too from neck cranks to continuing to apply a submission long after I had tapped. What is killing me is that the only thing the instructor did was tell me I would get my chance to get back at him later. We were working side control so he would start out with the knee on belly then move his knee to my neck...I still can't get over it.

that is just ridiculous and pisses me off. where is bro iron? you should have grabbed his nuts and fed them to him for some douche bag pulling a stunt like that.

baby gorilla
08-24-2009, 06:28 PM
anyone else having one? :hypno:

Crack is wack. I only do blow.

bndniron4evrgal
08-24-2009, 06:48 PM
UMMM, sounds like he "likes" you.................:yep:

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-24-2009, 06:53 PM

Agreed. Gotta teach him a lesson.

Have compassion for the human. Destroy the devil in their karma.

Sistersteel
08-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Agreed. Gotta teach him a lesson. So did they pull him off you and kick him out of class? What happened afterwards?

No one did anything but hollar at him across the mat: Dude don't do that...dude that's just wrong...dude wtf?....dude chill out....

I did a very morally compromising thing after that which is very uncharacteristic of me.

Sistersteel
08-24-2009, 08:35 PM
that is just ridiculous and pisses me off. where is bro iron? you should have grabbed his nuts and fed them to him for some douche bag pulling a stunt like that.

BI was not there...but when he showed up to pick me up and found me locked up in the locker room, he knew something was up and went ape shit. I had to drag him out of there lol

I don't like causing a scene..and I'm sorry this thread ended up about me when it should have been about my girl gymdiva here..I'll start another thread about it and everyone is welcome to give feedback.

And Bndniron4vrgal...that was certainly not the case, believe me.

GirlyMuscle
08-24-2009, 08:46 PM
Royally Shitty Day. I had that day yesterday. Thank god it's over!

JillyRev
08-24-2009, 10:56 PM

jesus... sounds like he was having a shity day and took it out on you:(

im glad todays over.... and yet not looking forward to tomorrow either :(

sassy69
08-25-2009, 12:58 AM
My day was actually one of my better ones after these last few weeks of brutally low calories.. So I got nothing real exciting to add except I'll go kick said dirty wrestler in the nuts if SS would like me to :)

~gymdiva~
08-25-2009, 01:02 AM
shoooot SS, don't you worry about the hijack...this could be anyone's crack monday...and clearly that idiot was on it!

it got somewhat better at work...didn't drop anything on anyone thank goodness but some of the people coming in tonight...oy...

Sistersteel
08-25-2009, 01:19 AM
shoooot SS, don't you worry about the hijack...this could be anyone's crack monday...and clearly that idiot was on it!

it got somewhat better at work...didn't drop anything on anyone thank goodness but some of the people coming in tonight...oy...

And you know that BEST part of all this?....

http://www.glitteruniverse.com/images/tuesday/happy-tuesday-3.gif

~gymdiva~
08-25-2009, 01:31 AM
man I want boots like that...

~gymdiva~
08-25-2009, 01:15 PM
oh I did leave out the breaking of my hairbrush while detangling my hair before jumping in the shower...I mean, I knew my curly hair had gotten a little nappy from the weather but I mean damn...

Sistersteel
08-25-2009, 01:19 PM
haha! that is awesome :)

sassy69
08-25-2009, 03:31 PM
man I want boots like that...

Me too! Would go killer w/ the newly upgraded RX shirt dress!