PDA

View Full Version : The Toilet Seat

David
08-26-2009, 09:51 PM
OK ladies, this is a serious question, hopefully you can give me a clue on this issue.

The situation: I work out at a small but hardcore gym, there's about 2 men for every woman. There's only one bathroom, and of course it has only one toilet. About two weeks ago I go to the bathroom and see that someone has duct-taped the toilet seat in the down position, and wrote on the duct tape, "per Lisa's instructions." So apparently Lisa didn't ever want to touch the toilet seat again. (NOTE: Lisa is just a regular member of the gym, not an owner.)

My question to all of you ladies is, Is having to put the toilet seat down THAT big of an issue? And if so, WHY?

Or is this Lisa just a control freak?

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Fascinating... seriously.

:popcorn:

GirlyMuscle
08-26-2009, 10:00 PM
That age old toilet seat thing is stupid if you ask me. It's just as inconvienent for you to have to put it up as it is for me to put it down. The only time I find it annoying is in the middle of the night when I don't turn the lights on.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-26-2009, 10:02 PM
That age old toilet seat thing is stupid if you ask me. It's just as inconvienent for you to have to put it up as it is for me to put it down. The only time I find it annoying is in the middle of the night when I don't turn the lights on.

Could this not be where the whole "put the toilet seat down" argument originated from whenever those words were first uttered?

GirlyMuscle
08-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Maybe. It's no fun falling in.

Women take it to the extreme though and complain about the seat being up anytime. I don't care. Never bothered me. It's just a freakin toilet seat. Ihave bigger things to think about. Like the cap on the toothpaste. ;)

David
08-26-2009, 10:06 PM
That age old toilet seat thing is stupid if you ask me. It's just as inconvienent for you to have to put it up as it is for me to put it down.

That's what I think. I almost ripped the tape off, but it's on there pretty good.

Sledge
08-26-2009, 10:06 PM
Meh. I just don't put the lights on then it dosn't matter if it's up or down

GirlyMuscle
08-26-2009, 10:07 PM
If I trained there...I would just for the principle of it. Go ahead...do it.

GirlyMuscle
08-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Meh. I just don't put the lights on then it dosn't matter if it's up or down

Coolio.

You get to clean the bathroom then.

GirlyMuscle
08-26-2009, 10:08 PM
My girlfriend makes her hubby sit to pee. End of problem.

Sledge
08-26-2009, 10:10 PM
That's what I think. I almost ripped the tape off, but it's on there pretty good.

Just duct tape it up and wright on it, As per Lisas instructions since she started her test cycle.

David
08-26-2009, 10:11 PM

Your girlfriends hubby is not a man.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-26-2009, 10:13 PM

Scissors? Box cutter?? Exacto knife?

Ann Caliri
08-26-2009, 10:14 PM
That age old toilet seat thing is stupid if you ask me. It's just as inconvienent for you to have to put it up as it is for me to put it down.

Bingo!

David, I think if I were you I'd make sure I got pee on the seat that she has to sit on, LOL!

GirlyMuscle
08-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Your girlfriends hubby is not a man.True enough!

But in his defense she's weird. She used to watch him pee to make sure he didn;t dribble on her clean floor. If he did she made him clean it. He finally gave up and sat down. I guess it was better than having her watching. Imagine that stage fright.

GirlyMuscle
08-26-2009, 10:16 PM
bingo!

David, i think if i were you i'd make sure i got pee on the seat that she has to sit on, lol!

great idea!

David
08-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Scissors? Box cutter?? Exacto knife?

Bare-handed. I don't carry that stuff around in the gym.

David
08-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Bingo!

David, I think if I were you I'd make sure I got pee on the seat that she has to sit on, LOL!

Well I was trying to do the right thing, but with your encouragement I may do that.

GirlyMuscle
08-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Go with pee on the seat. She'll take the tape off pronto.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-26-2009, 10:24 PM
I agree with the urine on the seat.

Ann Caliri
08-26-2009, 10:25 PM
Well I was trying to do the right thing, but with your encouragement I may do that.

Sorry to be a bad influence ;) (but I'd still do it, haha!)

GirlyMuscle
08-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Listen to Mr PC....urine...LOL

David
08-26-2009, 10:30 PM
I guess it's settled then, pee on the seat.

But I still want to know what the big deal is to some of these women...

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Listen to Mr PC....urine...LOL

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You expected something else from me? :)

powermania
08-26-2009, 11:13 PM
I don't normally check to see if the seat is up or down. I assume its down and if its up i always fall in :mad:

memphismuscle
08-27-2009, 12:23 AM
my girlfriend use to bitch about the toilet seat being up, so i left it down while i would piss and of course piss would splash on the seat, needless to say she got over the seat being up.

Ibarramedia
08-27-2009, 01:50 AM

Good Lord! That's nuts...

Ibarramedia
08-27-2009, 01:54 AM
True enough!

But in his defense she's weird. She used to watch him pee to make sure he didn;t dribble on her clean floor. If he did she made him clean it. He finally gave up and sat down. I guess it was better than having her watching. Imagine that stage fright.

Your girlfriend is a bathroom Nazi. Good thing she does not do that with all the male visitors in the house. Or at least I hope not...

It is unreasonable to expect a guy to sit down to pee and somewhat degrading unless he is doing #2 at the same time. Even crazier to expect 100% accuracy. i mean there will be dribble. Do we have to use the hose analogy? He may also not sit down when she is not around. Lol.

Ibarramedia
08-27-2009, 01:57 AM
Bingo!

I used to do that when I was little. Lol. My parents really had me raise the seat a lot. Jut did not feel like raising it. But hey I was 5. ;)

baby gorilla
08-27-2009, 02:34 AM
OK ladies, this is a serious question, hopefully you can give me a clue on this issue.

The situation: I work out at a small but hardcore gym, there's about 2 men for every woman. There's only one bathroom, and of course it has only one toilet. About two weeks ago I go to the bathroom and see that someone has duct-taped the toilet seat in the down position, and wrote on the duct tape, "per Lisa's instructions." So apparently Lisa didn't ever want to touch the toilet seat again. (NOTE: Lisa is just a regular member of the gym, not an owner.)

My question to all of you ladies is, Is having to put the toilet seat down THAT big of an issue? And if so, WHY?

Or is this Lisa just a control freak?

Just piss on the duct tape until she removes it, Dave

tight booty
08-27-2009, 05:47 AM
It's never bothered me, having to put the toilet seat down. I don't waste my thoughts on crap like that. I think this women is being ridiculous and should not be such a hog in the toilet...other people use it, including men. She sounds pathetic. I say pee on the seat.....it's a good idea. Then she has to worry about pee on the seat, instead of putting the seat down. If that doesn't work, then pee on the floor...;)

stephaniewicked
08-27-2009, 01:22 PM
It's a SHARED toilet. What does this woman expect?

I don't care if it's up. If I'm home, I usually have to open/close the lid before/after anyway, since it's habit that I close it before I flush... don't want any pee splatter all over the bathroom! :p

irishpride
08-27-2009, 05:08 PM
one of my old gfs was a toilet lid nazi, she would always bitch at me for not putting it down so then when we started to stay at my place more because i was sick of her shit i would throw a shit fit about her leaving it down, saying it was my house and i wanted it up..after a few of my hissy fits we never had that problem again..and just to show how mature i was i would piss all over the seat whenever it was down regardless of who;s house we were at LOL no wonder that relationship never worked out

David
08-27-2009, 05:51 PM
It's never bothered me, having to put the toilet seat down. I don't waste my thoughts on crap like that. I think this women is being ridiculous and should not be such a hog in the toilet...other people use it, including men. She sounds pathetic. I say pee on the seat.....it's a good idea. Then she has to worry about pee on the seat, instead of putting the seat down. If that doesn't work, then pee on the floor...;)

I understand how peeing on the seat would get her attention, but what does peeing on the floor accomplish?

David
08-27-2009, 05:58 PM
one of my old gfs was a toilet lid nazi, she would always bitch at me for not putting it down so then when we started to stay at my place more because i was sick of her shit i would throw a shit fit about her leaving it down, saying it was my house and i wanted it up..after a few of my hissy fits we never had that problem again..and just to show how mature i was i would piss all over the seat whenever it was down regardless of who;s house we were at LOL no wonder that relationship never worked out

LOL, who would have seen that one coming to an end?

tight booty
08-27-2009, 08:07 PM
I understand how peeing on the seat would get her attention, but what does peeing on the floor accomplish?
It will give her more to worry and waste her thoughts on. It's kind of being sarcastic, peeing on the floor....it will make her realise that whinging about having to put the seat down was nothing compared to having pee on the floor. ;)

tight booty
08-27-2009, 08:08 PM
LOL! I love your response.

I never cared about this, if I saw the seat up, I just put it down. Simple!

Yeah its simple, eh? I don't understand these women that make a big deal out of something like putting the seat down. :dunno:

fitmomma3
08-28-2009, 09:26 AM
the women who taped it down sounds like a psychotic bitch lol it's only a toilet seat my god! imagine what she does when her husband doesn't take out the trash or leaves toe nail clippings on the couch lol oh actually she prob doesn't have a husband cause of the level of crazy lol

I do hate falling in in the middle of the night but i think it's worse to sit down on a peed seat. Now that I don't get how do guys pee on the seat in the broad daylight and then leave it and "say" they didn't see it lol