PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Radio (08-26-09) WED. 11pm EST: NYC BIG MIKE, MethodGNA, Leroy Brown

Jeff The Producer
08-26-2009, 10:36 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/site/ot-banner-200x78.png

Off-Topic will now be heard on Wednesday nights at 11pm EST. on RXMUSCLE.COM!

It's "Members Only" night on OFF-TOPIC!

Three members from Bodybuilding forums across the internet join Off Topic:

- NYC BIG MIKE from RXMUSCLE

- MethodGNA from GETBIG

- Bad Boy Leroy Brown from MUSCLEMAYHEM

OFF TOPIC RADIO is hosted by Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

Want to hear OFF-TOPIC LIVE? Click on this link (http://www.superhumanradio.com/mp3button/wimpy_shoutcast_button.htm) and tune in tonight at 8pm EST.

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

Aaron Singerman
08-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Thanks Jeff... We also give away a COLD STEEL knife from The Finest Edge!

Aaron Singerman
08-27-2009, 04:01 PM
I want to thank NYC BIG MIKE for coming on the show! Nice job Mike!

Leigh Carmichael
08-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Great show, I like the idea of getting the members involved, the 3 you had on were great.

MethodGNA was my favourite, I love hearing how bodybuilding can help people for the better, sounds like he's had a very up and down life.

Wish my family was a bodybuilding family :)

bad bad leroy brown
08-27-2009, 04:15 PM
That was fun to do...and to do it on company time was even better!!!

Thanks guy's!!!

Leigh Carmichael
08-27-2009, 04:18 PM

Thanks guy's!!!

Haha good to see you joined.

Wise words my friend, too many guys put all their eggs into one basket. Bodybuilding is far from a sure thing.

Hope you can find some time to hang out here at RX, I don't get out much :)

Aaron Singerman
08-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Great show, I like the idea of getting the members involved, the 3 you had on were great.

MethodGNA was my favourite, I love hearing how bodybuilding can help people for the better, sounds like he's had a very up and down life.

Me too! Mine is almost a ANTI-steroid family.

Aaron Singerman
08-27-2009, 04:40 PM

Thanks guy's!!!

Leroy! You're here, welcome!

Thanks for being a part of the show! You were great...

sturrific
08-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Leroy is a GREAT contributor to all boards. He speaks the truth and is well known in the sport. He brings it everytime and its good that you aaron and carl had the opportunity to he this guy. he is on his way in this sport!!!

bad bad leroy brown
08-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Leroy is a GREAT contributor to all boards. He speaks the truth and is well known in the sport. He brings it everytime and its good that you aaron and carl had the opportunity to he this guy. he is on his way in this sport!!!

AWWWWW...biiiig hug!!!!

I realize that my strength is not necessarily as an athlete, but as a personality. I hate dieting, so I pretty much screwed the pooch in trying to go anywhere other than the local level.

Aaron Singerman
08-27-2009, 08:41 PM

I've seen Leroy around longer than I can remember... On every board, he's there! This was my first chance to chat with him, and I'm glad to have had the chance. Actually, that's one of the coolest things about having the show... All the cool people I get to speak with.

AVBG
08-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Mike was the best... interesting perspective of life and a cool accent.

AVBG
08-27-2009, 10:00 PM

What are you talking about Leigh?:no:

Your mum and brother were at your most recent show and your mum does your tan.. :yep:

robert da strongman
08-27-2009, 10:03 PM
good show fellas!

~Maz~
08-31-2009, 05:13 AM
~I have really enjoyed the last few shows guys!! Loved hearing people from the boards, gives voice to their posts lol!! Keep up the good work!!~

~P.S. Does anyone else think Carl's avi pic looks like that guy from Watchmen, Jeffrey Dean Morgan?? :dunno: Might just me me lol~

Leigh Carmichael
08-31-2009, 04:49 PM
What are you talking about Leigh?:no:

Your mum and brother were at your most recent show and your mum does your tan.. :yep:

Yes you do have a point, but they aren't in the gym training, we my bro is now, but I have a big family. My dad hates bodybuilding.

My mum always does my tan, she in the best :hmn:

Aaron Singerman
08-31-2009, 04:51 PM
Yes you do have a point, but they aren't in the gym training, we my bro is now, but I have a big family. My dad hates bodybuilding.

My mum always does my tan, she in the best :hmn:

LOL... My folks wouldn't even attend the shows!

Leigh Carmichael
08-31-2009, 04:59 PM
LOL... My folks wouldn't even attend the shows!

Ouch!!!

My mum has been to all the shows I've done in Aus, she missed a few I did OS.

She does my base tan and even gets backstage for the final coat and pump up.

I'm pretty sure my father hates me for being a bodybuilder, that's why he left our family haha damn you bodybuilding :mad:

This Is War
09-01-2009, 06:19 AM
Still got about 20 misn left to listen too but it's been a cool show!

Aaron Singerman
09-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Still got about 20 misn left to listen too but it's been a cool show!

Thanks Bro! I'm expecting a lot out of tomorrow's show...