PDA

View Full Version : AFTER HOURS RADIO: FRI (08/28/09) 10pm EST- Australia's Paul James and Billy Guns!

huge285
08-26-2009, 11:47 PM

Billy Guns returns to the fray after a 2 year hiatus. Will he bench 335lbs for $1000?

. . . Model and personal trainer Paul James gained 90lbs to see what it would be like to be obese. Find out why he did it!

. . . Diego, Derek Anthony, and Jimmy the Angry Bull join the fun!

Find out what we’re doing when everyone else is getting ready for bed!

AFTER HOURS RADIO airs live on Friday, August 28, 2009 at 10 PM EST/7 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the AFTER HOURS RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

PAUL JAMES BEFORE............... PAUL JAMES AFTER

BILLY GUNS and JIMMY TOAST!

HAPPY DEREK!

DEREK showing he's not too nice!

BILLY GUNS back in training!

JEFF THE PRODUCER

JIMMY THE BULL's ARMS are growing!

huge285
08-26-2009, 11:50 PM
DIEGO TOASTING "DAVE IS NUMERO UNO"

DIEGO at 13 WEEKS OUT!

THE WHACK PACK!

Bolan
08-26-2009, 11:51 PM
WACK PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this shit!

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
08-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Can't wait. Pretty evil posting something that we have to wait 2 days for.

TigerUpperCut
08-27-2009, 01:03 AM
looking forward to the show!

LANCE ADAM
08-27-2009, 01:29 AM
should be GREAT!

billy gunns is lookin small... no way hitin 335... well maybe if he gets on some TREN!!!

Leigh Carmichael
08-27-2009, 03:23 AM
Hell yeah Aussies doing us proud...

vizzorz
08-27-2009, 03:24 AM
diego is looking great

This Is War
08-27-2009, 07:34 AM

I organised the interview with PJ for Dave. Hope it is good! LOL

Looks like the pack were having fun judging by the pics, can't wait to hear it!

Nice watch DA, what is it?

BILLY GUNS
08-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Guys I woke up with the biggest hangover after trying to keep up with Jimmy the Bull....that wine kils ya the next day....I'm sticking to 3 g of test instead from now on fuck this wine shit!!!

derekanthony
08-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Guys I woke up with the biggest hangover after trying to keep up with Jimmy the Bull....that wine kils ya the next day....I'm sticking to 3 g of test instead from now on fuck this wine shit!!!
lol your not a ghinny lol haha that shit is storng my grandpa use to drink the strongest wine half a bottle a night and he was 80 plus 140 pounds soaking wet lol good seeing you bud

BILLY GUNS
08-27-2009, 10:38 AM
should be GREAT!

billy gunns is lookin small... no way hitin 335... well maybe if he gets on some TREN!!!

Right now I am on a gram of test thank you!!! Prepare to eat a fat one very soon....I am 245 in those pics and that shirt was a 3 xl not a medium like some guys wear to try to look bigger:yep:

BILLY GUNS
08-27-2009, 10:39 AM
I will say it now....no matter what class Diego enters at the easterns he will have the best legs in the show!!!!

derekanthony
08-27-2009, 12:10 PM
I will say it now....no matter what class Diego enters at the easterns he will have the best legs in the show!!!!NOT SHOW BUT IN HIS CLASS YES..HIS QUADS LOOK GREAT CAN GET MORE HAMMIES AND LITTLE MORE CALVES WINK..BUT QUADS KICK ASS. LOOKS BETTER EVERY WEEK SHOULDERS ARMS ARE TIGHTING UP NICE. WANT TO SEE THAT CHEST AND ABS COME IN...HEY DIEGO NO MORE OFF SEASON STAY IN SHAPE LIKE da year round and dave. and will be a lot easier lol trust me....

diego-b
08-27-2009, 12:30 PM
NOT SHOW BUT IN HIS CLASS YES..HIS QUADS LOOK GREAT CAN GET MORE HAMMIES AND LITTLE MORE CALVES WINK..BUT QUADS KICK ASS. LOOKS BETTER EVERY WEEK SHOULDERS ARMS ARE TIGHTING UP NICE. WANT TO SEE THAT CHEST AND ABS COME IN...HEY DIEGO NO MORE OFF SEASON STAY IN SHAPE LIKE da year round and dave. and will be a lot easier lol trust me....

Thanks Gunz and I'm busting my ass everyday doing my best. and Kick that 335 lbs ass prove all the haters wrong because one thing i know about u man is lift it or not ur ass will die trying. I'm sure u can do it.

Thanks alot DA thats a big complement coming from u guys being that u see tons of shows and pics. I think since my quads are bigger my hams kinda look smaller but I've been focusing alot on them. Funny shit my body has changed in the last 5 weeks but my whole life I have retained water and extra fat in my stomach and chest area but with the diet and all this cardio shit is going to have to come out one way or the other LOL!!. and its true when ur heavy and have to diet down its a bitch this being my first contest, now i know to keep it clean
but I actually didnt have alot of carbs around 180g was my daily intake (dave does that diet as well. So i guess its that i'm just sensitive to carbs have to find the correct formula. came down from 230lbs so its tough but I'm game for anything with great guys and gals in my corner helping, supporting, and guiding me I will kick ass come show time thanks

Aaron Singerman
08-27-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks Gunz and I'm busting my ass everyday doing my best. and Kick that 335 lbs ass prove all the haters wrong because one thing i know about u man is lift it or not ur ass will die trying. I'm sure u can do it.

Thanks alot DA thats a big complement coming from u guys being that u see tons of shows and pics. I think since my quads are bigger my hams kinda look smaller but I've been focusing alot on them. Funny shit my body has changed in the last 5 weeks but my whole life I have retained water and extra fat in my stomach and chest area but with the diet and all this cardio shit is going to have to come out one way or the other LOL!!. and its true when ur heavy and have to diet down its a bitch this being my first contest, now i know to keep it clean
but I actually didnt have alot of carbs around 180g was my daily intake (dave does that diet as well. So i guess its that i'm just sensitive to carbs have to find the correct formula. came down from 230lbs so its tough but I'm game for anything with great guys and gals in my corner helping, supporting, and guiding me I will kick ass come show time thanks

D- You're going to be a middleweight?

derekanthony
08-27-2009, 12:45 PM
thanks gunz and i'm busting my ass everyday doing my best. And kick that 335 lbs ass prove all the haters wrong because one thing i know about u man is lift it or not ur ass will die trying. I'm sure u can do it.

Thanks alot da thats a big complement coming from u guys being that u see tons of shows and pics. I think since my quads are bigger my hams kinda look smaller but i've been focusing alot on them. Funny shit my body has changed in the last 5 weeks but my whole life i have retained water and extra fat in my stomach and chest area but with the diet and all this cardio shit is going to have to come out one way or the other lol!!. And its true when ur heavy and have to diet down its a bitch this being my first contest, now i know to keep it clean
but i actually didnt have alot of carbs around 180g was my daily intake (dave does that diet as well. So i guess its that i'm just sensitive to carbs have to find the correct formula. Came down from 230lbs so its tough but i'm game for anything with great guys and gals in my corner helping, supporting, and guiding me i will kick ass come show time thankslisten dave is your diet man and hes great but i am one of the best trainers in ny ill smoke mr g under the water. I would take you under my wing.... I suggest hammies twice a week from now on once with quads another by them selves and calves and abs abs every other day hard 4 exercies each switching exercises sets drop sets tri sets etc. Do it up kiddo lets talk got your bottle of jetfuel in today let me know you want me to send it or pick it up

da

diego-b
08-27-2009, 01:58 PM
D- You're going to be a middleweight?

whtas up Aaron, I think i will be middleweight but who knows just do what Dave say's and i'll land wherever. I actually don't even really weigh myself except for when I have to send Dave my pics and info. otherwise I don't worry about weight just what I look like in the mirror and pics Im around 201-203 this week

Bolan
08-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Hey DA!!! Can I have a grand if I can bench 335?? I'll even do it for reps! :)

diego-b
08-27-2009, 02:12 PM
listen dave is your diet man and hes great but i am one of the best trainers in ny ill smoke mr g under the water. I would take you under my wing.... I suggest hammies twice a week from now on once with quads another by them selves and calves and abs abs every other day hard 4 exercies each switching exercises sets drop sets tri sets etc. Do it up kiddo lets talk got your bottle of jetfuel in today let me know you want me to send it or pick it up

da

YEP YEP u are the "numero uno" trainer bro no doubt about it. Mr.G is cool and motivates his clients but there older soccer moms and dads not bodybuilders. its funny because thats what I just started doing Hams twice a week about 3-4 weeks ago once with legs and after i train arms. I love training calves they fucking hurt but its a good feeling but sucks because i do cardio after training and abs I do 3 times a week. I will see what Dave thinks about doing "In the Iron Asylum" with DA and me training and you giving me pointers and stuff.
What U guys think sound like something we should do?

azn-beef
08-27-2009, 02:32 PM
San diego! looking solid bro! i heard you have some good calves too. post up a pic bro!

LANCE ADAM
08-27-2009, 02:38 PM
YEP YEP u are the "numero uno" trainer bro no doubt about it. Mr.G is cool and motivates his clients but there older soccer moms and dads not bodybuilders. its funny because thats what I just started doing Hams twice a week about 3-4 weeks ago once with legs and after i train arms. I love training calves they fucking hurt but its a good feeling but sucks because i do cardio after training and abs I do 3 times a week. I will see what Dave thinks about doing "In the Iron Asylum" with DA and me training and you giving me pointers and stuff.

that be good. da could give u a bottle of synthol;)

TEAM DIEGO!

BILLY GUNS
08-27-2009, 03:22 PM
that be good. da could give u a bottle of synthol;)

TEAM DIEGO!

there was suspect lump in deigos calve on the radio show I think DA may have got to him already:p

Jeff the Producer can back me up on this one!!!:yep:

diego-b
08-27-2009, 04:07 PM
there was suspect lump in deigos calve on the radio show I think DA may have got to him already:p

Jeff the Producer can back me up on this one!!!:yep:

:eek::thumbsdown:
Yea and how dumb am i that I only shoot it in one calve better yet just the inside of my right calve and leave everything else clean. But if I was ever to use syn probably not anytime soon i would get the SYN guru's expert advice (DA)
and the first thing i would do is atleast the arms not the calves. its one of the body parts I'm a little lucky with I guess my lower half is better then my upper body but I kill myself with every body part. But i take it as a complement that my calves look suspect and there clean, thats cool.

Leigh Carmichael
08-27-2009, 04:09 PM

Do it Diago :)

You are looking much improved this week, can see the hams coming in to, nice work.

I'd say wait a few weeks then smash it out in out at Bevs. What muscles were you thinking of training?

BILLY GUNS
08-27-2009, 04:11 PM
:eek::thumbsdown:
Yea and how dumb am i that I only shoot it in one calve better yet just the inside of my right calve and leave everything else clean. But if I was ever to use syn probably not anytime soon i would get the SYN guru's expert advice (DA)
and the first thing i would do is atleast the arms not the calves. its one of the body parts I'm a little lucky with I guess my lower half is better then my upper body but I kill myself with every body part. But i take it as a complement that my calves look suspect and there clean, thats cool.

Uh oh Diego needs a :hmn: don't :byeg: diego

It's all good bro just breaking your balls....you think thats bad try being a 6'4 middleweight:yep::byeb:

BILLY GUNS
08-27-2009, 04:13 PM
I think Diego should pose down against Jeff to Producer the see which "DEIGO" has what it takes!!!!

diego-b
08-27-2009, 04:36 PM
Uh oh Diego needs a :hmn: don't :byeg: diego

It's all good bro just breaking your balls....you think thats bad try being a 6'4 middleweight:yep::byeb:

Not at all bro I took it as a joke I actually like that u guys said that because it must be good if u guys thought i had something in there but ur middleweight is tough but u were ripped so fuck the haters
but ill take the hug amigo and put me on the list for ur victory dinner (my cheat meal) cant wait to see u do it.

fitQuest
08-27-2009, 04:48 PM
Diego will look twice as big once he gets ripped!
Leaner always makes you look bigger... I had the same bloat look as him on chest and stomach.. and Daves diet really helped me cut. Easiest diet I've ever done in my life!

Aaron Singerman
08-27-2009, 04:50 PM
I hate waiting till Friday... You Wack Packers talk the show up, and then we have to wait...

xollen
08-27-2009, 05:28 PM
Nothing personal. but were is Bulls triceps ?

bigdawg19
08-27-2009, 06:58 PM

When you do the Iron asylum video make sure you tell dave not to narrate the video so we can hear you an D.A. train!!!!:yep: :idea: :bulb: :stooges:

tight booty
08-27-2009, 08:31 PM

Yeah I can Oi to that too Leigh...:hypno:

derekanthony
08-28-2009, 12:12 PM
When you do the Iron asylum video make sure you tell dave not to narrate the video so we can hear you an D.A. train!!!!:yep: :idea: :bulb: :stooges:
SINCE HE DOSENT WANT TO SHOOT ME AND DROS WONT COME TO MY GYM IM GOIGN TO DO MY OWN SHIT FUCK THIS !

YouTube - derek training the 21s CHEAT SET ! IF THE HATERS CANT FIGURE IT OUT !

LOL :no:

derekanthony
08-28-2009, 12:14 PM
I hate waiting till Friday... You Wack Packers talk the show up, and then we have to wait... LOL I AGREE :no:

swiftriz
08-28-2009, 12:33 PM
good video da!!

diego-b
08-28-2009, 12:43 PM
SINCE HE DOSENT WANT TO SHOOT ME AND DROS WONT COME TO MY GYM IM GOIGN TO DO MY OWN SHIT FUCK THIS !

YouTube - derek training the 21s CHEAT SET ! IF THE HATERS CANT FIGURE IT OUT ! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7oJ6lUsbRg)

Nice Vid Da Showem how its done with those Gunz.

diego-b
08-28-2009, 12:48 PM
Hey Crew It sucks knowing how the show went but when its put toghether its funnier then even being there So I'm also waiting.

Here are a few pics I took yesterday in the gym. I look a little better since my ass isnt bloated like when I do the show. HEy Da we have to do a video at bevs training would be nice lets see what Dave Says. R/X would you like a Video of two whack packers throwing down?

swiftriz
08-28-2009, 01:25 PM
dammmmn diego looking good bro

Aaron Singerman
08-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Hey Crew It sucks knowing how the show went but when its put toghether its funnier then even being there So I'm also waiting.

Here are a few pics I took yesterday in the gym. I look a little better since my ass isnt bloated like when I do the show. HEy Da we have to do a video at bevs training would be nice lets see what Dave Says. R/X would you like a Video of two whack packers throwing down?

You look better in the pics not taken in the studio... the lighting must suck in there.

derekanthony
08-28-2009, 01:55 PM
you look better in the pics not taken in the studio... The lighting must suck in there.agree diego look real good that a boy

B7emm
08-28-2009, 02:08 PM

wow your quads are really good fantastic sweep.

diego-b
08-28-2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks to everyone for the support and kind words. Yea Daves room is not the best place to pose but anything for the show, dont get me started on the TEMP. in there atleast 110F. Its funny Legs get leaner easier for me and my upper body takes a bit longer usually it's the other way for some people where their legs come in last but Ill take what I can get.

LANCE ADAM
08-28-2009, 03:19 PM
looks like the esters r kickin in :)

WHY 10PM??? I gota do cardio, and i gota walk around the streets cuz no treadmill. how about 8pm, so i dont get shot while doin cardio!!!!:)

Jeff The Producer
08-28-2009, 09:05 PM
The show's up an hour early - click here to listen and download! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html)

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
08-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks to everyone for the support and kind words. Yea Daves room is not the best place to pose but anything for the show, dont get me started on the TEMP. in there atleast 110F. Its funny Legs get leaner easier for me and my upper body takes a bit longer usually it's the other way for some people where their legs come in last but Ill take what I can get.
your looking great (no homo) the hell.... you on the apple sauce?

and may i ask what size your tank top is in your aviator is? i want that size

hunter001
08-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Yeah I can Oi to that too Leigh...:hypno:

he is a WANKER! just lookin to get on tv

AVBG
08-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Go Diego!

Bolan
08-28-2009, 11:54 PM
LMAO, Good show tonight fellas......Always good for a laugh.

SpeedoGuido
08-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Great show! I was only going to listen to a few minutes and couldn't stop listening.... I ended up listening to the whole show.
I can't believe I stayed in on a Friday night and listened to the Whack Pack!

diego-b
08-29-2009, 12:51 AM
your looking great (no homo) the hell.... you on the apple sauce?

and may i ask what size your tank top is in your aviator is? i want that size

Go Diego!

HELL YEA GREAT SHOW

Thanks Fellas (SLIX) I wish I could have apple sauce or an apple or anything for that matter, Species Baby thats what I'm on LOL!!!
THE tank tops run in two sizes together I think, so its like s-m, M-L, L-XL mine is a M-L. But I'm not sure how it is that they run but
check out the store and make sure and buy both styles and not pay double shipping later when u want the iron asylum shirt there all hot shit

Rock On (AV) now what I need is more detail in my back like ur avi pic Thanks BUD

sturrific
08-29-2009, 12:56 AM
`diego. Im in the gym getting it right. Better bring up your legs. Or you stand NO CHANCE!!!

azn-beef
08-29-2009, 12:57 AM
I don't like these side interviews.. Wack pack should stay wack pack . I rather more stories From jimmy

AVBG
08-29-2009, 12:58 AM
HELL YEA GREAT SHOW

Thanks Fellas (SLIX) I wish I could have apple sauce or an apple or anything for that matter, Species Baby thats what I'm on LOL!!!
THE tank tops run in two sizes together I think, so its like s-m, M-L, L-XL mine is a M-L. But I'm not sure how it is that they run but
check out the store and make sure and buy both styles and not pay double shipping later when u want the iron asylum shirt there all hot shit

Rock On (AV) now what I need is more detail in my back like ur avi pic Thanks BUD
you'll surpass it the way you're going.

bigdawg19
08-29-2009, 01:17 AM
He should be free look at Donte stallworth he got a slap on the wrist and he did kill someone just look at this:
"On the morning of March 14, 2009, a 2005 Bentley coupe driven by Stallworth struck and killed a pedestrian in Miami Beach, Florida. Stallworth was headed toward the beach when he hit Mario Reyes, 59. Police initially investigated the accident further to see if charges against Stallworth would be warranted.[citation needed]
Stallworth admitted to drinking the night prior to the accident. According to early reports Stallworth was legally drunk at the time of the accident;[4] news sources reported that his blood alcohol content was 0.12, over Florida's legal limit of 0.08.[5][6] Stallworth claims that he flashed his car's headlights to warn Reyes before striking him.[7] A Miami Beach police report said Reyes was not in a crosswalk on busy MacArthur Causeway when he was struck by the black 2005 Bentley Continental GT driven by Stallworth. Police estimated Stallworth was driving about 50 mph in a 40 mph zone. [8] The construction crane operator was trying to catch a bus home after finishing his shift around 7:15 a.m. [9]
Stallworth was charged with DUI and second degree manslaughter on April 1, 2009; he surrendered to police on April 2, 2009 and was released on $200,000 bail.[10] He pleaded guilty, and received a sentence of 30 days in jail, plus 1,000 hours of community service, 2 years of house arrest, and 8 years probation.[11] He has also received a life-time suspension of his Florida state driver's license.[12]
On July 10, 2009, Stallworth was released from jail after serving 24 days of a 30-day sentence.
The Associated Press reported on June 16, 2009, that Stallworth and the Reyes family reached a financial agreement, avoiding a civil lawsuit. The amount of the settlement was not disclosed.[13]
On August 13, 2009, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell stated that Stallworth would be suspended for the entire 2009 season without pay. Stallworth will be reinstated after Super Bowl XLIV[14]"
(From wikipedia, but you can find this everywhere.)
All Plaxico did was shoot himself not anyone else and he get's 2 year's W.T.F.!!!!!!!!:no: :angry: :fit: :cloud: :punch: :fingers:
[SIZE=2]And am a Miami Dolphins fan but I know when something is wright and when it's wrong.:yep:

diego-b
08-29-2009, 01:36 AM
`diego. Im in the gym getting it right. Better bring up your legs. Or you stand NO CHANCE!!!

My Buddy Stu were u been. repairing that thumb or something like that.
and im glad ur in the gym u should be there if u want to atleast take a pic with me, u better have atleast a decent build. Yea these chicken legs aint growing man why dont u help me with a killer routine so they can be like ur 13inchers. bro were are ur pics, lets see them come on now dont be shy
Thanks for the support

diego-b
08-29-2009, 01:37 AM
you'll surpass it the way you're going.

great support dude thanks again and I need to take pics in the gym while traing like some guys here do. I've never done that but some come out cool.

azn-beef
08-29-2009, 04:21 AM
diego how many reps did u get 455 on squats?

~Maz~
08-29-2009, 08:11 AM
I don't like these side interviews.. Wack pack should stay wack pack . I rather more stories From jimmy

~I loved the show this week guys, was funny as Hell!!~ :thanks:

~Go Diego!! Getting a bit of attitude there now man!! LOL Is the diet making you a little cranky?? You are looking good again my friend, the pics in the gym def show you in a better light, keep up the hard work and enjoy your cheat meal!!!~ :yep:

~Jimmy is the MAN!! His stories crack me up, don't know if they are getting better or worse .... last week the fucking the snake vid he seen and this week HIM fucking a blow up doll out a window?? DAMN LOL :lmao:
Really looking forward to you all 'Going Live' (FFS will someone NAME that show already with everyone laughing at it getting referred to as 'Go Live' all the time LOL) To SEE all this has to be even more insane than just listening to it!!~

diego-b
08-29-2009, 09:25 AM
diego how many reps did u get 455 on squats?

Right now about 6-7 but then again there days I can do all 10 going down below parralell (spelling) and some days my knees feel like shit so I stick with 315 but that's because I usaully start with extensions to warm them. Dave told me to do alot of wide stance squaring n they have also helped but u can go as heavy. I don't think that weight is heavy for some people but for me it's tough sometimes. Plus I have never tried a 1RP max but I did 495 for 3 so that's my best.

diego-b
08-29-2009, 09:33 AM
~I loved the show this week guys, was funny as Hell!!~ :thanks:

~Go Diego!! Getting a bit of attitude there now man!! LOL Is the diet making you a little cranky?? You are looking good again my friend, the pics in the gym def show you in a better light, keep up the hard work and enjoy your cheat meal!!!~ :yep:

~Jimmy is the MAN!! His stories crack me up, don't know if they are getting better or worse .... last week the fucking the snake vid he seen and this week HIM fucking a blow up doll out a window?? DAMN LOL :lmao:
Really looking forward to you all 'Going Live' (FFS will someone NAME that show already with everyone laughing at it getting referred to as 'Go Live' all the time LOL) To SEE all this has to be even more insane than just listening to it!!~

Haha yea the diet is turning me into a monster lol actually I was eating and not much food so I Had to put the fork down and that's a no no for someone dieting, food comes first before anything especially when keto diet. and I wanted to break jimmys balls but he's my bro and if I didn't get hm a glass he probably would of beat with the bottle that crazy gooomba LOL
wht up MAZ how u been hows life across da pond

Big Barry
08-29-2009, 10:24 AM

I agree with that, why get all these people round then tell them to be quiet for 20 mins, everybody was on fucking fire this week, the whole wack pack!! John was funny after the interview:

"I think that i'm not alone, along with many of our listeners who wanna know where we can get that 15 minutes of our lives back??"

Apart from that it was fucking hilarious, DA, Billy Guns and Diego seemed to have a good chemistry with Jimmy, they were shooting the breeze like they were in a downtown bar!! lol.

Jimmy's cousin had to throw the doll out after he "Blew a nice load in it's ass", he said she was fucking horrified!! I hope Jimmy doesn't demonstrate that shit when he 'Goes Live!!' lol.

Was a funny fucking show that!!:stooges:Whack!!

~Maz~
08-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Haha yea the diet is turning me into a monster lol actually I was eating and not much food so I Had to put the fork down and that's a no no for someone dieting, food comes first before anything especially when keto diet. and I wanted to break jimmys balls but he's my bro and if I didn't get hm a glass he probably would of beat with the bottle that crazy gooomba LOL
wht up MAZ how u been hows life across da pond

~Life is good Diego!! I've been doing Dave's diet too!! I've been amazed at the difference in the way I look, people who doubt Dave's diet make me laugh, how much evidence do some people need?? lol. I'm not as brave as you though, I won't be posting my pictures anytime soon!! Haha!!~

~I must admit I get my cranky moments too, just like you!! :cloud:
Where's my cheat meal??~ :angry:

TigerUpperCut
08-29-2009, 03:20 PM
omg jeff is so funny lol

diego-b
08-29-2009, 06:11 PM
~Life is good Diego!! I've been doing Dave's diet too!! I've been amazed at the difference in the way I look, people who doubt Dave's diet make me laugh, how much evidence do some people need?? lol. I'm not as brave as you though, I won't be posting my pictures anytime soon!! Haha!!~

~I must admit I get my cranky moments too, just like you!! :cloud:
Where's my cheat meal??~ :angry:

Thats awesome that ur dieting, its hard the first couple of weeks and then u just deal with it but I actually didnt know we were going to be posting weekly pics but anything for the show hey I can only get better so no shame. If anything its good coverage for me I guess. and alot of people doubt the diet but screw them better for me I can get ripped and they'll be off, dont want to many people on the good stuff. Hell yea post a pic or two why not no shame.

Yea I get cranky sometimes but Im easy going for the most part I'm to tired to argue and go crazy. Today is my fav day YAYA AYAYAY Cheat meal Day. Got to start planning it out YUmmy

This Is War
08-30-2009, 07:03 AM
LOL @ JTP making the "GRRRRR!" noises when Diego was posing!

And JTP impersonating DA with the webcam girl with the beard! LOLOL

Kenny Kola
08-30-2009, 03:28 PM
A return to form.... :yep:

Jeff steals the show again.... Give him a stage!

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29591&stc=1&d=1251659410

Good luck in the bench challenge, BG .......

Billy giving the bird in the photo, resembling VINNIE JONES...... (Lock, Stock Actor....)

Not so much Billy 'GUNS', ......... as Billy 'TWO SMOKING BARRELS'..!

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29592&stc=1&d=1251659737

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29593&stc=1&d=1251659737

Deon
09-01-2009, 09:27 AM

YouTube - derek training the 21s CHEAT SET ! IF THE HATERS CANT FIGURE IT OUT ! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7oJ6lUsbRg)

man it kind of sucks that you dont compete, great physique with personality to match,that doesnt come often with todays crop of athelets.Good work brother keep it up.
Deon

Deon
09-01-2009, 09:30 AM
Thats awesome that ur dieting, its hard the first couple of weeks and then u just deal with it but I actually didnt know we were going to be posting weekly pics but anything for the show hey I can only get better so no shame. If anything its good coverage for me I guess. and alot of people doubt the diet but screw them better for me I can get ripped and they'll be off, dont want to many people on the good stuff. Hell yea post a pic or two why not no shame.

Yea I get cranky sometimes but Im easy going for the most part I'm to tired to argue and go crazy. Today is my fav day YAYA AYAYAY Cheat meal Day. Got to start planning it out YUmmy

GO DIEGO:yep:

Leigh Carmichael
09-01-2009, 01:57 PM

Hey MATE!!! You didn't get your shout out brother haha, almost though.

My legs and back come in first, stomach is always last for me. You have plenty of time. You look much better in the gym shots.

The nudes you sent me too were great... thanks :hmn:

Leigh Carmichael
09-01-2009, 02:01 PM
he is a WANKER! just lookin to get on tv

He may be trying to get on TV but he isn't a wanker.

DA was right either way he is gonna make some $$$ out of it.

I guess that will make him a cashed up wanker.

He's a good guy, I've met and seen him giving his time helping out at the Aussie Pro show, give him a break.

Leigh Carmichael
09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
And JTP impersonating DA with the webcam girl with the beard! LOLOL

I was on the train and started pissing myself laughing. Everyone was looking at me like WTF.

I wish I could do a DA impression, I would have turned to them and yelled out one of his classic lines haha.

Funny stuff Jeff!!!

SlimTim
09-01-2009, 09:37 PM
Definitely one of the funniest episodes to date, the whole thing was hilarious start to finish

This Is War
09-02-2009, 06:45 AM
I was on the train and started pissing myself laughing. Everyone was looking at me like WTF.

I wish I could do a DA impression, I would have turned to them and yelled out one of his classic lines haha.

Funny stuff Jeff!!!

That happens to me too! LOL

BigBilly
09-02-2009, 09:35 PM
where are the tranny pics??

derekanthony
09-02-2009, 10:32 PM

Funny stuff Jeff!!!
i let thegirl im talking to and my mother here jeffs impersination they loved it. lol my moms like hedidnt curse enough though haha jeff hasa lot of talent pure talent

Biggie973
09-03-2009, 08:23 AM
This show was funny!!!

Leigh Carmichael
09-03-2009, 02:07 PM
i let thegirl im talking to and my mother here jeffs impersination they loved it. lol my moms like hedidnt curse enough though haha jeff hasa lot of talent pure talent

Hey DA I live in London and work with quite a few Hungarians, they don't really look like you though haha. Good people.

Shariff Abel
09-03-2009, 09:18 PM
DEREK Your looking good i like your tattoos and your huge bro :)

derekanthony
09-03-2009, 09:54 PM
DEREK Your looking good i like your tattoos and your huge bro :)
thanks brotha once i get this hernia out im competing .. i got the build and my team..teamgat.com dave p with my diet i got the guns slinging. its on!

derekanthony
09-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Hey DA I live in London and work with quite a few Hungarians, they don't really look like you though haha. Good people.
if my fellow ghinnys heard them calling me a hungarian id get wacked lol :byeg:lol

doubleogordo
09-04-2009, 12:31 AM
cool pics!!!