AVBG
08-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Name Kyle Harris
Birth date March 29
Current Residence Clyde, Ohio
Height 5’7” (67”)
Contest Weight 155 lbs
Offseason Weight 180
First Bodybuilding Contest NPC Monster Mash, October 2004 (Won novice division comprised of 20 competitors)

Best Contest Placings

1st Place Middle Weight @ 2007 NPC Midstates Championships in Rockford, IL
(2nd Overall)
1st Place Middle Weight @ 2007 NGA International Championships in Coral
Springs, FL (2nd Overall)
1st Place Light Weight @ 2008 ONBF (IFPA Pro Qualifier) in Columbus, OH
Overall Champion & Best Poser – Pro Qualification

AVBG
08-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Hey Kyle, welcome man!

Tell us what you do for the back?

GENESIS
08-27-2009, 05:21 PM
how long did you compete in the NGA before you became a pro

MusclesMarinara
08-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Kyle (mine name too lol) i posted another question in the other thread youve been helping me in. i figured it would be better in the context in the rest of the other thread

glad to see you now have a Q&A, youve been a great help! much appreciated

The Big Sexy
08-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Holy shit Kyle, I can't believe they gave you a fucking thread here LOL ;) They'll let anyone have a Q/A Thread!!! :)

haha - just busting balls man.

fitcorps
08-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Holy shit Kyle, I can't believe they gave you a fucking thread here LOL ;) They'll let anyone have a Q/A Thread!!! :)

haha - just busting balls man.

Right! LOL. They felt sorry for me so they through me a bone. Everyone has to do a good deed every once in a while and I'm on the receiving end I guess. LOL.

Hey bro, can't wait for the Olympia man...I'm really looking forward to you rocking the MIC!

fitcorps
08-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Hey Kyle, welcome man!

Tell us what you do for the back?

My back training has really progressed along the years. When I first started training it was for baseball purposes and most S&C Coaches recommend 2 pulls to every push. I was always an overtrainer in teh beginning so that meant a LOT of volume for back. I would dead lift or straight leg dead lift (which I now do for legs) and I did a lot of rows. I didn't have access to much, but I did have barbells and a place for chins so a workout typically was:

Deads - 4 X 4-8
WG Pull-ups - 5 Sets to failure. I worked up to being able to do about 20 controlled reps on my first set
WG BB Rows
UG BB Rows

I'd also work in CG Seated Rows and pull downs sometimes

Eventually, I learned what worked best for me and when I transitioned from sports specific training my bread and butter exercise was a high pulley close grip row. I'd lean back almost parallel to the ground and pulled to a spot between my belly button and rib cage. I think this helped me develop a GREAT mind muscle connection.

Now, I base my workouts around bread and butter exercises. I always do a barbell row and some type of pull-up or pull down. I also ALWAYS vary my grips and utilize a Wide Overhand Grip, Underhand Grip, and close grip in every workout. I've switched full deads with racks because I tend to drive with my legs too much and feel racks are better suited for my body type.

I also utilize the Power/Rep Range/Shock method of training so week 1 most of my reps are 4-6 and I work the negative for 4-6 seconds. Week 2 i do an exercise for 7-9 reps, 10-12, 13-15, and sometimes 16-20+ reps. Week 3 I work in advanced techniques like supersets, 1&1/2 reps, drop sets, rest pauses, etc...

My best piece of advice is to vary grips and angles and make sure you FEEL every single rep. It's tough for some people, but I can honestly say I feel back training more than any other body part, and that is probably why I've been able to build my back better than any other body part.

fitcorps
08-27-2009, 08:30 PM
how long did you compete in the NGA before you became a pro

Hey thanks for stopping by.

I did the American International in November 2006 and got 2nd in the Middle Weights. I did it again in 2007 and took first only to get beat in teh overall by a heavy weight who outweighed me by about 50 pounds by 1 point. I went back at it just 4 months later in April of 2008 at another show to win the overall and get my pro card. To be honest, I never set out to be a natural pro, but I realized it was something I could achieve and I LOVE challenges so I changed my thought process and went after it. Believe me, if I didn't have it, I'd still be trying. I dont like failure.

fitcorps
08-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Kyle (mine name too lol) i posted another question in the other thread youve been helping me in. i figured it would be better in the context in the rest of the other thread

glad to see you now have a Q&A, youve been a great help! much appreciated

Okay, I'll take a look.

GENESIS
08-27-2009, 08:37 PM
i compete in the NGA as well, and have done two shows. 1st place in the teen division on my frst try and 4th in the middle novice my second run. i want to turn pro.... i just wanted to see if there was any "paying your dues" like there is in the IFBB

nutratroy
08-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Hey thanks for stopping by.

I did the American International in November 2006 and got 2nd in the Middle Weights. I did it again in 2007 and took first only to get beat in teh overall by a heavy weight who outweighed me by about 50 pounds by 1 point. I went back at it just 4 months later in April of 2008 at another show to win the overall and get my pro card. To be honest, I never set out to be a natural pro, but I realized it was something I could achieve and I LOVE challenges so I changed my thought process and went after it. Believe me, if I didn't have it, I'd still be trying. I dont like failure.

He's being modest. Kyle shows up in NOV in Miami SLICED, what a minute, let me correct myself....PEELED! Grabs 6th. (they only keep the top 6 for night show) in his pro debut!! Not to bad for a rookie...kicked my ass...LMAO:drool:

Kyle and I go way back. the guy is educated (knows probably more about bodybuilding in all aspects) then 75% of us. Plus he is the ALR "ab's" posterchild and the DVD star for Eric Brosers training series. HE also had a six page spread in Ironman a couple of months back. A great dad and husband...good guy all around! Very humble and quite. Oh and a high school teacher..>ROFLMAO

Kyle, you deserve this thread up here with RIco and J-rod bro.

Your doing team u soon, no?

AVBG
08-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Right! LOL. They felt sorry for me so they through me a bone. Everyone has to do a good deed every once in a while and I'm on the receiving end I guess. LOL.

humility personified.

nutratroy
08-27-2009, 10:16 PM
humility personified.

YOU GONNA STICKY THIS BROTHER? :yep:

AVBG
08-27-2009, 11:18 PM
YOU GONNA STICKY THIS BROTHER? :yep:

It's been done mate.

The Big Sexy
08-27-2009, 11:23 PM

Hey bro, can't wait for the Olympia man...I'm really looking forward to you rocking the MIC!

I think I'm going to bring a rasta outfit and do a skit with Mike T where I act like a Jamaican ... I'll need some weed, you bring it... you know, for the "mood"

fitcorps
08-28-2009, 08:36 AM
He's being modest. Kyle shows up in NOV in Miami SLICED, what a minute, let me correct myself....PEELED! Grabs 6th. (they only keep the top 6 for night show) in his pro debut!! Not to bad for a rookie...kicked my ass...LMAO:drool:

Kyle and I go way back. the guy is educated (knows probably more about bodybuilding in all aspects) then 75% of us. Plus he is the ALR "ab's" posterchild and the DVD star for Eric Brosers training series. HE also had a six page spread in Ironman a couple of months back. A great dad and husband...good guy all around! Very humble and quite. Oh and a high school teacher..>ROFLMAO

Kyle, you deserve this thread up here with RIco and J-rod bro.

Your doing team u soon, no?

Thanks as always Troy. Truth is, I'm not outsizing many guys so it's all about playing to your strengths and accentuating what you "DO" have, while "hiding" what you don't have. I'm hoping SOMEDAY I don't have to hide anything, but I don't know if that's possible.

As for TEAM U, the current plan is 2010. We'll see what I unveil at the NGA U in NOvember and go from there. I feel my off season was very productive so if I can duplicate that again and feel like I can at least look like I belong at Team U, I will probably start my Team U run in 2010. I have to requalify though and I'll probably do that the week after the NGA U in Rockford, IL.

fitcorps
08-28-2009, 08:41 AM
i compete in the NGA as well, and have done two shows. 1st place in the teen division on my frst try and 4th in the middle novice my second run. i want to turn pro.... i just wanted to see if there was any "paying your dues" like there is in the IFBB

It's hard telling. Here's the thing. No matter what org or show you compete in, you're always going to deal with "paying your dues" some way or another.

Look at it this way: The judges often times judge the same shows year after year. Promoters like consistency as do competitors (competitors often do the same show year after year as well) and the audience. It is REALLY hard for a judge to be 100% objective year after year after year. EXAMPLE: A bodybuilder does a show and gets 5th. The judges tell him/her to bring up his/her legs. He comes back the next year with better legs and gets 3rd - maybe another ocmpetitor in that lineup was a "little" bit better - but the judges see him/her and think "WOW! He/she really brought up their legs". The next year the bodybuilder does it again and again makes major changes in his/her physique. The judges notice and give him/her first. Maybe the 2nd place competitor was equal to or slightly better. It's very hard for the judges to keep all this into perspective when they have 5-10 minutes to judge a physique head to toe, side to side, front to back with another 5-15 competitors...especially at larger shows.

The only way to avoid this is to come out SO GOOD it's a NO BRAINER and it's hard to do that when you have high level competitors with the same exact mind set.

fitcorps
08-28-2009, 08:42 AM
I think I'm going to bring a rasta outfit and do a skit with Mike T where I act like a Jamaican ... I'll need some weed, you bring it... you know, for the "mood"

Hahaha WOW BRO! Well, if you need some help, call me up, just give me a fair warning so I can get my brain right, slam a hypershot and get gitty with you guys.

GENESIS
08-28-2009, 03:38 PM
It's hard telling. Here's the thing. No matter what org or show you compete in, you're always going to deal with "paying your dues" some way or another.

Look at it this way: The judges often times judge the same shows year after year. Promoters like consistency as do competitors (competitors often do the same show year after year as well) and the audience. It is REALLY hard for a judge to be 100% objective year after year after year. EXAMPLE: A bodybuilder does a show and gets 5th. The judges tell him/her to bring up his/her legs. He comes back the next year with better legs and gets 3rd - maybe another ocmpetitor in that lineup was a "little" bit better - but the judges see him/her and think "WOW! He/she really brought up their legs". The next year the bodybuilder does it again and again makes major changes in his/her physique. The judges notice and give him/her first. Maybe the 2nd place competitor was equal to or slightly better. It's very hard for the judges to keep all this into perspective when they have 5-10 minutes to judge a physique head to toe, side to side, front to back with another 5-15 competitors...especially at larger shows.

The only way to avoid this is to come out SO GOOD it's a NO BRAINER and it's hard to do that when you have high level competitors with the same exact mind set.

good insight. thanks. ya ive followed the trend your talking about with doing the same show year after year, and luckily it is a pro qualifier. i ended up pretty flat last outing and the judges actually said they liked the look i had the year before, so they know who i am by now at least....

jrod
08-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Just stopping by to say congratulations on your thread; I'm sure it'll be really helpful to a lot of people.

--Jeff Rodriguez

AVBG
08-29-2009, 02:44 AM
Kyle, Do you know if there's a requirement to qualify with a lead up show in 2010 for the T U?

fitcorps
08-29-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe if you do a national qualifier and place you qualify for all national level shows (USA, Nationals, North Americans, Team U). Also, some of the drug tested shows qualify you automatically. I believe if you do something like Dave Libermans Natural Northern or Natural Ohio (2 of hte best non-national shows in the nation) you qualify for Team U.

I'm doing Kevin Noble's show in rockford, IL Nov 14. I won the middles 2 years ago and that qualified me for nationals for 2 years. I need to re-qualify so this should requalify me for 2 years.

MusclesMarinara
08-29-2009, 12:14 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but I believe if you do a national qualifier and place you qualify for all national level shows (USA, Nationals, North Americans, Team U). Also, some of the drug tested shows qualify you automatically. I believe if you do something like Dave Libermans Natural Northern or Natural Ohio (2 of hte best non-national shows in the nation) you qualify for Team U.

I'm doing Kevin Noble's show in rockford, IL Nov 14. I won the middles 2 years ago and that qualified me for nationals for 2 years. I need to re-qualify so this should requalify me for 2 years.

Is the testing different for certain shows, or are all things banned for every show? I heard some shows arent 100% natural?:confused:

fitcorps
08-29-2009, 01:45 PM
Testing varies from organization to organization. 100% Natural? What does that mean? I know the INBF/WNBF is very strict.

NPC Drug Tested or Natural shows are held usually meaning you can use anything over the counter...HOWEVER...if they give you a urinalysis and youre Test levels or T:E ratio is off, you are responsible for that and can be disqualified.

Basically, you're going to have to check with the organizations governing body.

fitcorps
08-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Just stopping by to say congratulations on your thread; I'm sure it'll be really helpful to a lot of people.

--Jeff Rodriguez

Thank you so much Jeff.

The Big Sexy
08-29-2009, 02:00 PM
Testing varies from organization to organization. 100% Natural? What does that mean? I know the INBF/WNBF is very strict.

NPC Drug Tested or Natural shows are held usually meaning you can use anything over the counter...HOWEVER...if they give you a urinalysis and youre Test levels or T:E ratio is off, you are responsible for that and can be disqualified.

Basically, you're going to have to check with the organizations governing body.

What tested organization will allow TESTOBOLIC DECAPOISE - an OTC supplement my local store sells... :) LOL

fitcorps
08-29-2009, 05:14 PM
What tested organization will allow TESTOBOLIC DECAPOISE - an OTC supplement my local store sells... :) LOL

WOW! That sounds AWESOME! LOL. I do'nt have the lists memorized so I couldn't tell you. LOL.

I've stayed clear of substances that would cause a false positive or be in the grey area. I have a friend that competes INBF and NPC with me and he stays up on all that stuff. It's a GOD SEND because he shoots me straight and we pretty much shoot ideas off of each other and keep each other posted on exactly what supps we're taking and having success with.

Philip Ricardo
08-29-2009, 06:18 PM
Kyle, Congrats on the thread! Your explanation on your back workout already has me focused and ready to try some different things for my back in so I can try to get close to the density and thickness guys like you, Doug Miller, and J-Rod display. Nice work, and good luck at both the NGA and the Team U in 2010.

fitcorps
08-30-2009, 01:06 PM
Kyle, Congrats on the thread! Your explanation on your back workout already has me focused and ready to try some different things for my back in so I can try to get close to the density and thickness guys like you, Doug Miller, and J-Rod display. Nice work, and good luck at both the NGA and the Team U in 2010.

Thanks bro. To think I could to be of any help to a bodybuilder of your caliber is something that is hard for me to wrap my mind around. It's very humbling and flattering.

Now I have to find a way to build some legs and a chest like you!

AVBG
09-03-2009, 04:50 AM
Kyle, Do you switch order of your back exercises..If so how often?

fitcorps
09-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Kyle, Do you switch order of your back exercises..If so how often?

ALWAYS! I never have a workout look the same as a previous weeks workout. For instance, here was my back workout this past Tuesday:

WG BB Row - 3 X 4-6
UG Pull Down - 1 X 15, 1 X 10-12, 1 X 8
SS: Seated Row 2 X 8-10 w/ Straight Arm Pull Down - 2 X 8-10

I can't remember off hand what I did the week before, but it was probably something like this:

SS: CG T-Bar Row w/ WG Pull Down - 2 X 8-10
SS: UG BB Row w/ Med Parallel Grip Seated Row - 2 X 8-10
DS: 1-Arm DB Row 2 X 8-10 Drop 4-6
DS: Rack Dead Lift - 2 X 8-10 Drop 4-6

And this week might look like this:

UG BB Row - 3 X 4-6
CG Pull Down - 3 X 4-6
Med Grip Seated Cable Row - 2 X 4-6
1-Arm Row - 2 X 4-6
Rack Dead lift - 3 X 4-6

I vary rep speed as well. On some of my lower rep sets I'll work the negative for as much as 4-5 seconds. Especially if I do actually WG Pull-ups. Also, on sets of 6-8, I might hold a stretch pause for 3-4 seconds. On higher rep exercises I'll try to do a 2/1/2 tempo or even a 2/1/2/1 tempo for a peak contraction. Obviously I use weights that challenge me and that is why I alwyas have a RANGE of reps. If I'm shooting for 7-9 reps, I want at least 7-8 but I'll use a little English or a rest pause to get that last rep to insure I'm training to failure.

nutratroy
09-04-2009, 11:42 AM
u posting updated pics?

fitcorps
09-04-2009, 06:16 PM
I don't know...I can't decide. Kind of thinking of keeping a secret, but I may start posting some pics shortly. To be honest, I"m not quite as lean as I'd like to be, but I think I've added some nice size this off season.

AVBG
09-05-2009, 05:59 AM
I don't know...I can't decide. Kind of thinking of keeping a secret, but I may start posting some pics shortly. To be honest, I"m not quite as lean as I'd like to be, but I think I've added some nice size this off season.

good reason to post pics.... spur yourself on especially when your aiming up for a show.

nutratroy
09-05-2009, 05:55 PM

I double dare you! :yep:

SBT
09-05-2009, 06:57 PM
I double dare you! :yep:

I agree!! :p

The Big Sexy
09-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Let's start a MEGAOLYMPIA contest right here... we'll start round 1 - troy vs kyle!! :)

Pics guys pics! :)

fitcorps
09-06-2009, 09:03 AM
We'll see. In the past I've always posted progress pics. I was thinking of keeping everything under wraps.

I went into my archive and looked at pictures of me 9 weeks out last year (the same point I am at this year) and I am BEHIND according to those, but I was also able to see just how much size I have added and I'm pretty damned happy.

We made some big changes yesterday in my diet and last year when we made similar changes that is when my fat loss really started to accelerate, so I'm hoping the same thing happens. I'm also doing more cardio than I did last year so I have to keep that in mind as that will also accelerate some fat loss.

bhman6
09-06-2009, 09:35 AM
hi Kyle

deadlift0
09-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Hey Kyle im curious what your training split looks like and what your offseason nutrition consist of.

Thanks

nutratroy
09-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Let's start a MEGAOLYMPIA contest right here... we'll start round 1 - troy vs kyle!! :)

Pics guys pics! :)

Who's round 2? ROLFMAO, winners VS Big Sexy?

nutratroy
09-06-2009, 03:19 PM
We'll see. In the past I've always posted progress pics. I was thinking of keeping everything under wraps.

I went into my archive and looked at pictures of me 9 weeks out last year (the same point I am at this year) and I am BEHIND according to those, but I was also able to see just how much size I have added and I'm pretty damned happy.

We made some big changes yesterday in my diet and last year when we made similar changes that is when my fat loss really started to accelerate, so I'm hoping the same thing happens. I'm also doing more cardio than I did last year so I have to keep that in mind as that will also accelerate some fat loss.

I have to honest, Kyle has added about 7 good pounds of SOLID mass on and it looks good. I have no reason to not see Kyle in the top 3 this year, so I got work to do.

fitcorps
09-06-2009, 04:32 PM
hi Kyle

What's up bro? LOL! Thanks for stopping by. Hey I need to mooch some Beta Alanine!!! ;)

fitcorps
09-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Hey Kyle im curious what your training split looks like and what your offseason nutrition consist of.

Thanks

Deadlift, thank you so much for stopping by the thread.

My off season nutrition has been a bit different the last few years. I competed in the fall of 2007 then again in the spring of 2008 and fall of 2008 so really there was a period of time where I didn't have much of an "off season". This past year was the first extend period I had to build an off season program.

Since I tend to put on fat a bit easier than a lot of people I usually keep my carbs moderate to low, protein high, and fat moderate. For example. At my highest this past off season I was eating about 1.25 grams of carbs per pound of body weight, 1.5 grams of protein/lb bw, and my fat was what occurred naturally in my foods + 28 added EFA's. I would have a lean beef meal everyday and 2-3 whole eggs with my breakfast. The rest of my protein was chicken breast or protein shakes pre/post workout. This kept my total fat around 70 grams/day give or take 5. I use a carb timing approach as well, meaning about 1/3 of my carbs came from my post workout meal and my 2nd largest carb meal was breakfast. I tapered carbs throughout the day and did NOT eat carbs pre workout or with my last meal (instead I had protein & 14 grams of EFA's with those meals).

On off days I cut my carbs in half, upped my protein & fat slightly. I also enjoyed a couple of "cheat" meals per week. I usually had a meal of whatever I wanted and a meal of something like steak & big potato or a meal where I just ate and didn't weigh everything - which I usually do even off season.

As far as my split, I've found I get teh best results from 2 days on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off. I switch the body parts around 2-3 times/year and right now it looks like this:

Day 1 - Chest/Side Delts/Calves; 25-min Cardio
Day 2 - Back/Rear Delts/Traps/Abs; 25-min Cardio
Day 3 - Off; 45-min Cardio
Day 4 - Legs (Hams/Quads/Calves)
Day 5 - Arms/Abs; 25-min Cardio
Day 6 - Off; 45-min Cardio
Day 7 - Off; 45-min Cardio

I like the Arm only day at the end of the week. Let's face it, it doesn't really take a LOT out of you to do an "arm" day so it almost allows an entire extra day of rest/recuperation.

Chest has been a weak body part for me and delts a strong one so hitting chest first during the week and then doing shoulders is a great way to limit movement through that joint (which I need to do because of some shoulder problems) and doing legs after a day of rest is needed because that is another weak area.

fitcorps
09-06-2009, 04:42 PM
I have to honest, Kyle has added about 7 good pounds of SOLID mass on and it looks good. I have no reason to not see Kyle in the top 3 this year, so I got work to do.

Thanks bro! I'm feeling good about the added size, but nervous about where I am in comparison to other years conditioning wise.

bhman6
09-06-2009, 08:09 PM
What's up bro? LOL! Thanks for stopping by. Hey I need to mooch some Beta Alanine!!! ;)

are you planning on attending the Lakewood? maybe I can get some by then and pitch it your way

shoot me an email so I don't forget

bhman6
09-06-2009, 08:09 PM

are you planning on attending the Lakewood? maybe I can get some by then and pitch it your way

shoot me an email so I don't forget

did you get my last email?

deadlift0
09-06-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the info Kyle. How tall are you bro? Idk for some reason you seem on the short side, not that im tall at all by any means at 5'8 lol

fitcorps
09-07-2009, 08:52 AM
5'7"...I'm HUGE! LOL. You are correct. I am not tall by any means.

fitcorps
09-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Ben, I do not believe I got your last email. They want us NOT to check our school email from home so I'll have to get you another email address.

MusclesMarinara
09-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Kyle,How do you measure Beta Alanine? For example if i wanted to take 1g, how much would i take? thanks

fitcorps
09-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Either get a 1 gram dry scoop or do what I do and weigh it. I my beta alanine in a small tupperware container designed for about 2 oz of salad dressing. I put it in with my bcaa & glutamine and weigh everything.

I've been using optimum nutritions Threshold mixed with Straw/Banana Chain'd out and Glutamine. I really like it. Pre workout i get enough Beta Alanine and/or precursors from either Primed Ultra or WTF.

deadlift0
09-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Beta makes me feel like I have a sun burn. Haha thanks for the answer kyle but your more ripped than most guys who are 5'10 and up lol.

Your back is sick man. Do you do any BW pull ups?

KRISSY CHIN
09-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Hi Hoss!
Just popping in to say HI and look forward to seeing you at the O!!!!!!

Krissyxo

fitcorps
09-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Beta makes me feel like I have a sun burn. Haha thanks for the answer kyle but your more ripped than most guys who are 5'10 and up lol.

Your back is sick man. Do you do any BW pull ups?

FOR SURE! I used to do pull-ups all the time. Lately I haven't done them as much because of some shoulder pain and it has caused me to lose some of the "feel" I like when doing them. However, they were a MAJOR staple when I started training.

fitcorps
09-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi Hoss!
Just popping in to say HI and look forward to seeing you at the O!!!!!!

Krissyxo

KRISSY! Thank you for stopping by! We needed some BEAUTY in here. :yep:

Can't wait to see you guys and I'm hoping we can hang a little bit, but I know you'll be super busy kicking ass onstage!

AVBG
09-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Hoss, fill us in why you've chosen the natural route? I'm sure you know your fare share of assisted bbers (like most of us do) but what differentiates you? What makes you tick in that regard?

Others are also welcome to contribute if they feel comfortable answering the Q.

SBT
09-08-2009, 10:16 PM
KRISSY! Thank you for stopping by! We needed some BEAUTY in here. :yep:

Can't wait to see you guys and I'm hoping we can hang a little bit, but I know you'll be super busy kicking ass onstage!

and what am I?? Chop liver? :byeg:

fitcorps
09-10-2009, 08:05 PM
and what am I?? Chop liver? :byeg:

NO!!! You are definitely not chopped liver!!!! I had forgotten you posted! Whoops.

Forgive me.:hmn:

deadlift0
09-10-2009, 08:31 PM
How far away is your show Kyle?

SBT
09-10-2009, 10:14 PM
NO!!! You are definitely not chopped liver!!!! I had forgotten you posted! Whoops.

Forgive me.:hmn:

Okay... You got it!!

But don't let it happen again! :hugme:

nutratroy
09-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Mr. Peeled...how is it going? LMAO...Yea I got you VM the other day. I know, I had like 10 people text me they saw me in this FLex issue....dude, gotta blow up our Browns son! Keeping it real...LOL. Following your media moves out here...:hypno:

fitcorps
09-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Mr. Peeled...how is it going? LMAO...Yea I got you VM the other day. I know, I had like 10 people text me they saw me in this FLex issue....dude, gotta blow up our Browns son! Keeping it real...LOL. Following your media moves out here...:hypno:

Awesome playa! I was doing cardio reading flex and I was like, "That's my boy TROY!" LOL.

Hey did you get that pic I texted you?

fitcorps
09-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Hoss, fill us in why you've chosen the natural route? I'm sure you know your fare share of assisted bbers (like most of us do) but what differentiates you? What makes you tick in that regard?

Hey, I've been swamped and want to give this question my full attention. I'm hoping to get at it tomorrow.

godstrength
09-30-2009, 05:16 AM
BAM!!!!!!!!

What's up in here Kyle? I hope all is well with you.

fitcorps
10-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey, bro, all is well. BUSY! School is going great this year and I'm trying some new things with the students...it's going well.

Actually bringing in some Marine Sgt's tomorrow to run the PE classes. Should be great.

Prep is going well. I'm holding in the high 160's (168) which is very cool. Styaing full for the most part and hoping to really dial the legs in within the next 3-4 weeks.

At this moment my sites are set on the NGA Pro Universe November 7th and either the NPC Monster Mash in Cincy, OH Oct 31 or the NPC Midstates in Rockford, IL Nov 14 to requalify for Team U.

loryallen
10-07-2009, 04:40 AM
good luck in the fall and awesome to see you representing Natural Bodybuilding

__________________________________________________ _________________
vitamins and supplements (http://www.herbsinn.com) | nutritional supplements (http://www.herbsinn.com) | buy vitamins supplements (http://www.nutrainn.com)

AVBG
10-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Hoss, what's been happening?

nutratroy
10-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Hoss, what's been happening?
e
He's trying to lay low and sneak attack.he's peeled...lol

Kyle, u got that e-mail for the five star resort? I am staying there, trust me, for the price, its got everything actually better then the Mandalay bay Hotel. :yep:

fitcorps
10-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Hey I've been swamped ya'll. Sorry for not being around.

After the Olympia (I was sick out there) I just tried to recover and I was re-hired as the school strength coach so my days have been teaching, coaching, training, batting/pitching lessons, then home and when I get home I've been spending as much time as possible with the 2 ladies of my life.

Life is going. Upper body coming in, legs a bit behind.

And Troy, I got it. I'm going to call tomorrow and book!

AVBG
10-09-2009, 07:49 PM
e
He's trying to lay low and sneak attack.he's peeled...lol

Kyle, u got that e-mail for the five star resort? I am staying there, trust me, for the price, its got everything actually better then the Mandalay bay Hotel. :yep:

your probably right. ;)

nutratroy
10-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey I've been swamped ya'll. Sorry for not being around.

After the Olympia (I was sick out there) I just tried to recover and I was re-hired as the school strength coach so my days have been teaching, coaching, training, batting/pitching lessons, then home and when I get home I've been spending as much time as possible with the 2 ladies of my life.

Life is going. Upper body coming in, legs a bit behind.

And Troy, I got it. I'm going to call tomorrow and book!

Its cool, theres a Publix and CVS right behind us!!! The place even has a hot tub that fits 3 in your bedroom, its tight work! I alrewady got it booked. We did get a rental car too brother so save money;)

nutratroy
10-09-2009, 08:40 PM
your probably right. ;)

Kyle is from Ohio...they play a game called Possium up there...ROFLMAO

AVBG
10-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Kyle is from Ohio...they play a game called Possium up there...ROFLMAO

something is saying.. :dunno:"don't ask".. but I gotta ask.. What the fuck is Possum Up There?

fitcorps
10-10-2009, 09:16 PM
OMG...Possum...bro, that's in Arkansas...you gotta ask C Murder about that one. LOL!

I'm booking the hotel tomorrow. May hve to get 2 rooms. 1 for me, 1 for my parents. Do they have DVD players in the rooms?

nutratroy
10-10-2009, 10:33 PM
OMG...Possum...bro, that's in Arkansas...you gotta ask C Murder about that one. LOL!

I'm booking the hotel tomorrow. May hve to get 2 rooms. 1 for me, 1 for my parents. Do they have DVD players in the rooms?

YEs, it has EVERYTHING a home would have! Call them:)

nutratroy
10-10-2009, 10:34 PM
something is saying.. :dunno:"don't ask".. but I gotta ask.. What the fuck is Possum Up There?

It's a animal that plays dead when anyone comes around it. Hence, Kyle is playing "dead" on the issue. It is a country side varmit that resides in Ohio.

CLASSIC THREAD

AVBG
10-10-2009, 11:08 PM
It's a animal that plays dead when anyone comes around it. Hence, Kyle is playing "dead" on the issue. It is a country side varmit that resides in Ohio.

CLASSIC THREAD

Catch 'em off guard then deliver the knockout!:yep:

fitcorps
10-11-2009, 12:37 PM
I personally like this method! Since I'm not LARGE in stature (5'7") I've actually used this strategy unintentionally throuhgout my athletic career.

For instance, in baseball, often times teams would position their outfielders shallow when I would come to bat as a smaller lead off hitter. Unbeknowest to them, I had a great deal of power. Very helpful in hitting doubles and triples! LOL.

And when bodybuilding, well, it's always great to keep covered up. Hell, when I'm off season I don't look huge in clothes. When dieted down, I look like I'm about 120 lbs soaking wet. Off come the warm-ups and competitors see a formidable competitor!

LOL. Kind of pulled that out of my ass, but it sounds good ;)

AVBG
10-11-2009, 02:44 PM

We've been waiting for the reply Hoss! (your not going to get off that easy)

nutratroy
10-11-2009, 03:49 PM
I personally like this method! Since I'm not LARGE in stature (5'7") I've actually used this strategy unintentionally throuhgout my athletic career.

For instance, in baseball, often times teams would position their outfielders shallow when I would come to bat as a smaller lead off hitter. Unbeknowest to them, I had a great deal of power. Very helpful in hitting doubles and triples! LOL.

And when bodybuilding, well, it's always great to keep covered up. Hell, when I'm off season I don't look huge in clothes. When dieted down, I look like I'm about 120 lbs soaking wet. Off come the warm-ups and competitors see a formidable competitor!

LOL. Kind of pulled that out of my ass, but it sounds good ;)

I've known u too long son!...LOL

fitcorps
10-11-2009, 08:01 PM
We've been waiting for the reply Hoss! (your not going to get off that easy)

Why I chose to stay drug free:

Glad you called me out on this AVBG, and I'm going to apologize that my answer will probably be less interesting than Troy's.

There are multiple reasons to be quite honest. Before I get into them I will say that I was tempted to use more than a few times and back before I started competing I did use some of the old school pro hormones back in 2002 or 2003. I regret that decision only because I was not educated on the compounds and the decision was made out of haste as I was working as a personal trainer at a gym that was carrying them and actually selling quite a few of them. My training was quite different back then though as I was still trying to make it as a baseball player. Early in my "bodybuilding" days (I made the conversion in late 2004 to start training as a "bodybuilder) I really did toy with the idea of using performance enhancing drugs, but I am so glad I didn't.

I also want to make it clear that I don't begrudge or look down on anyone that does use PED's. It's a personal decision and when done in an intelligent manner helps the body to achieve some amazing things. As long as someone does his/her research and knows what he/she is getting involved in and they aren't hurting an outside party I have no problem with it.

Now, why have I chosen the drug free path?

-First and foremost, I have always been afraid of needles. LOL. No joke. I hate them. I'm the biggest baby when it comes to getting shots/giving blood. If I give blood I HAVE to have my blood pressure taken first or it goes through the roof. Just something about seeing a needle/feeling needle enter my skin. I've had to have cortisone shots and dye for arthrograms in my shoulder and I threw up on more than one occassion when having these done.

-Secondly, I was raised by the most amazing parents ever. If I ever made the decision to use PED's they would be truly disappointed in me, especially since it would have been considered cheating in my baseball days. Being the son of a father that has battled 2 major addictions (stopped drinking 20 years ago - stopped smoking this year), my parents always educated me and made it known it was important for me to understand what I was putting in my body. Also, the woman I married and love dearly is very against the use of any kind of drug and to disappoint her would be devastating to me.

-Third, I (other than the brief time I did use some PH's) have always been a person that wants to know EVERYTHING I can about what I am putting in my body. I also do not like side effects so I am careful on what I use and how I dose. The side effects that exogenous hormones can lead to just don't appeal to me at all! The possibility of having any health complications keeps me far away from using many PED's. I have a daughter I love deeply and I want to see her grow up, graduate, get married, and make me a grandfather. I don't believe that steroids will cause death/disease, but I also am not willing to make that risk.

-Fourth they are expensive and illegal. I don't have the money and I dont' want to go to jail. I enjoy my freedom.

-MOST IMPORTANTLY TO ME: I am a role model! Even though I think it is okay for a mature and educated adult to use PED's or hormonal replacement to improve health/performance, I do not think any child, teenager, or early 20s person should EVER use these drugs. It is suicide for their endocrine system and can lead to chemical imbalances of the brain (mostly due to the fact that most adolescents that use have image problems to begin with, increases/decreases or shifts in hormones only make this worse) causing major problems. I am a health teacher and a coach and my values, beliefs, and character are so that I must be able to look into my student's/player's eyes when they ask me if I use illegal drugs and say, "NO!" I do not use illegal drugs or illegal PED's and I DO follow the rules of the IFPA/NGA and their governing bodies. My place as a role model is important to me and something I take very seriously.

-Lastly, I could site more reasons, but to summarize:

1. Scared of needles
2. Don't want side effects
3. Enjoy my freedom (dont' want to go to jail)
4. Don't want to disappoint the people closest to me
5. I am a role model and want to continue to be a positive role model.

Hopt that suffices.:yep:

SBT
10-11-2009, 09:24 PM
and an excellent role model you are!! ;)

nutratroy
10-11-2009, 10:27 PM

Glad you called me out on this AVBG, and I'm going to apologize that my answer will probably be less interesting than Troy's.

There are multiple reasons to be quite honest. Before I get into them I will say that I was tempted to use more than a few times and back before I started competing I did use some of the old school pro hormones back in 2002 or 2003. I regret that decision only because I was not educated on the compounds and the decision was made out of haste as I was working as a personal trainer at a gym that was carrying them and actually selling quite a few of them. My training was quite different back then though as I was still trying to make it as a baseball player. Early in my "bodybuilding" days (I made the conversion in late 2004 to start training as a "bodybuilder) I really did toy with the idea of using performance enhancing drugs, but I am so glad I didn't.

I also want to make it clear that I don't begrudge or look down on anyone that does use PED's. It's a personal decision and when done in an intelligent manner helps the body to achieve some amazing things. As long as someone does his/her research and knows what he/she is getting involved in and they aren't hurting an outside party I have no problem with it.

-First and foremost, I have always been afraid of needles. LOL. No joke. I hate them. I'm the biggest baby when it comes to getting shots/giving blood. If I give blood I HAVE to have my blood pressure taken first or it goes through the roof. Just something about seeing a needle/feeling needle enter my skin. I've had to have cortisone shots and dye for arthrograms in my shoulder and I threw up on more than one occassion when having these done.

-Secondly, I was raised by the most amazing parents ever. If I ever made the decision to use PED's they would be truly disappointed in me, especially since it would have been considered cheating in my baseball days. Being the son of a father that has battled 2 major addictions (stopped drinking 20 years ago - stopped smoking this year), my parents always educated me and made it known it was important for me to understand what I was putting in my body. Also, the woman I married and love dearly is very against the use of any kind of drug and to disappoint her would be devastating to me.

-Third, I (other than the brief time I did use some PH's) have always been a person that wants to know EVERYTHING I can about what I am putting in my body. I also do not like side effects so I am careful on what I use and how I dose. The side effects that exogenous hormones can lead to just don't appeal to me at all! The possibility of having any health complications keeps me far away from using many PED's. I have a daughter I love deeply and I want to see her grow up, graduate, get married, and make me a grandfather. I don't believe that steroids will cause death/disease, but I also am not willing to make that risk.

-Fourth they are expensive and illegal. I don't have the money and I dont' want to go to jail. I enjoy my freedom.

-MOST IMPORTANTLY TO ME: I am a role model! Even though I think it is okay for a mature and educated adult to use PED's or hormonal replacement to improve health/performance, I do not think any child, teenager, or early 20s person should EVER use these drugs. It is suicide for their endocrine system and can lead to chemical imbalances of the brain (mostly due to the fact that most adolescents that use have image problems to begin with, increases/decreases or shifts in hormones only make this worse) causing major problems. I am a health teacher and a coach and my values, beliefs, and character are so that I must be able to look into my student's/player's eyes when they ask me if I use illegal drugs and say, "NO!" I do not use illegal drugs or illegal PED's and I DO follow the rules of the IFPA/NGA and their governing bodies. My place as a role model is important to me and something I take very seriously.

1. Scared of needles

I know I am going to be raked over the coals for this but....what the hell is PED's? I really don't know...:confused:

AVBG
10-11-2009, 11:49 PM

1. Scared of needles

Hoss, that was worth the wait. I try to avoid the "under arm" questions as you'd probably been asked them many times before. I like and I'm sure the readers/posters here like to know more about what makes the natty's tick.

In the states it's a different environment that I am familiar with.. As Valentino said on Bigger Stronger Faster - "Steroids are American as apple pie" From what I can make out (via forums and speaking to visiting pro's) the availability of performance enhancing drugs (PED's) from underground labs/prescription/ Vet sources is probably outside of China and Former Eastern Block countries is unparalleled and the temptation usually translates people using.

Thanks again

Mick
10-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Its cool, theres a Publix and CVS right behind us!!! The place even has a hot tub that fits 3 in your bedroom, its tight work! I alrewady got it booked. We did get a rental car too brother so save money;)

Was this road tested;)??:threesome:

nutratroy
11-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Yes...Krissy and I broke it in...lol had pro tan residue on the thing next morning.

HArris u fit and ready to go saturday? :yep:

fitcorps
11-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Ready to rock bro!

MsGuns
11-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Kyle, when you get a chance Please Vote for the 2009 Rx Muscle Male and Female Forum Member of the Year! Thx for your time.

KRISSY CHIN
11-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Yes...Krissy and I broke it in...lol had pro tan residue on the thing next morning.

HArris u fit and ready to go saturday? :yep:
Oh yes we did!!! LOL...Fun times;)

Krissyxo

KRISSY CHIN
11-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Hi Hoss!!!!
Super excited to see you and Nutratroy rock the stage this Saturday!!!!!!! How are you feeling??!!!

Krissyxo

fitcorps
11-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Krissy, so glad you stopped in here!

I'm also excited to see you guys and hang a little bit.

I"m feeling good for the most part. I get tired and cranky, but it comes with the territory. LOL.

MusclesMarinara
11-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey Kyle i was wondering if you could make any quick comments about my offseaon diet. Im putting on a little more fat than i had hope with not as much size as i was hoping for. I think im overeating...

TRAINING DAYS
WAKE UP: 5g BCAA's, 1g Beta Alanine
MEAL 1(at least 20-30 min later): 5 whole omega-3 eggs, 1 cup oatmeal
MEAL 2: 8oz chicken, ½ cup cashews or almonds, 1 cup brown rice
MEAL 3: 8oz chicken, ½ cup cashews or almonds, 1 cup brown rice
MEAL 4(75 min preworkout): Preworkout Shake: 50g Whey Protein Isolate, 40g Waxy Maize Starch, 5g Creatine Monohydrate, 2g Beta Alanine
(15 min preworkout): Sip 15g BCAA's, 2g Beta Alanine throughout workout. Finish 10 min before end of workout
MEAL 5: Postworkout Shake: 50g Whey Protein Isolate, 40g Waxy Maize Starch, 5g Creatine Monohydrate, 2g Beta Alanine, 5g L-Glutamine
MEAL 6: 8oz red meat, salad with 2 TBS oil and vinegar, 1 baked potato, 5g L-Glutamine
(90 min after meal 6): 5g BCAA's
(30 min before meal 7): ZMA Gaba Complex
MEAL 7(at least 20-30 min later): 2 Scoops Casein Protein, 1 cup cottage cheese
NONTRAINING DAYS
WAKE UP: 5g BCAA's, 2g Beta Alanine, 5g Creatine Monohydrate
MEAL 4: 50g WPI, 40g Waxy Maize, 5g Creatine Monohydrate
MEAL 5: 8oz red meat/fish, salad with 2 TBS oil and vinegar, 1 baked potato, 2g Beta Alanine
MEAL 6: 8oz chicken, ½ cup cashews or almonds, 1 cup brown rice
(90 min after meal 6): 5g BCAA's, 2g Beta Alanine

KRISSY CHIN
11-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Hey Hoss:)!
So great seeing you today!!! You are READY!!!!! Now just go do your thing on the stage tomorrow. I will be cheering super loud for you in the audience:yep:

Krissyxo

MsGuns
11-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Kyle, I heard you did your hmwrk, ROCK the STAGE!

fitcorps
11-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Hey bro, looks like a solid plan, but as a general rule, and this is just me personally (I know others that feel the same way), I don't really like mixing fats with carbs - for instance, the cashews and brown rice both in the same meal. Also, I like to keep pre workout carbs to a minimum, unless I'm doing specific muscle cell saturation training like FDFS or FST-7.

If you're putting on more fat than you'd like, try having protein carb meals early in the day and post workout and then protein + fats (EFAs) for your later meals and your pre workout meal.

For instance, meals 1-3 could be protein/carbs, pre workout meal protein + efa's, post wrkout protein/carbs, post workout # 2 protein + carbs, & then last meal protein + efa's.

Hey Kyle i was wondering if you could make any quick comments about my offseaon diet. Im putting on a little more fat than i had hope with not as much size as i was hoping for. I think im overeating...

TRAINING DAYS
WAKE UP: 5g BCAA's, 1g Beta Alanine
MEAL 4(75 min preworkout): Preworkout Shake: 50g Whey Protein Isolate, 40g Waxy Maize Starch, 5g Creatine Monohydrate, 2g Beta Alanine
(15 min preworkout): Sip 15g BCAA's, 2g Beta Alanine throughout workout. Finish 10 min before end of workout
MEAL 5: Postworkout Shake: 50g Whey Protein Isolate, 40g Waxy Maize Starch, 5g Creatine Monohydrate, 2g Beta Alanine, 5g L-Glutamine
MEAL 6: 8oz red meat, salad with 2 TBS oil and vinegar, 1 baked potato, 5g L-Glutamine
(90 min after meal 6): 5g BCAA's
NONTRAINING DAYS
WAKE UP: 5g BCAA's, 2g Beta Alanine, 5g Creatine Monohydrate
MEAL 4: 50g WPI, 40g Waxy Maize, 5g Creatine Monohydrate
MEAL 5: 8oz red meat/fish, salad with 2 TBS oil and vinegar, 1 baked potato, 2g Beta Alanine
MEAL 6: 8oz chicken, ½ cup cashews or almonds, 1 cup brown rice
(90 min after meal 6): 5g BCAA's, 2g Beta Alanine

fitcorps
11-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Hey Hoss:)!
So great seeing you today!!! You are READY!!!!! Now just go do your thing on the stage tomorrow. I will be cheering super loud for you in the audience:yep:

Krissyxo

Thank you Krissy! It was awesome seeing you guys. I wish we could have hung later. Troy is gonna kill it. I'm hoping to land in that top 5 realm again!

fitcorps
11-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Kyle, I heard you did your hmwrk, ROCK the STAGE!

Hahaha. Well, I busted my ass this off season and I did make some gains, but you never know what the judges want and who or who isn't going to show up! Nontheelss thanks for the support.

MsGuns
11-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Hahaha. Well, I busted my ass this off season and I did make some gains, but you never know what the judges want and who or who isn't going to show up! Nontheelss thanks for the support.

You are so right...your welcome
I find it funny when people predict who is going to WIN, they 4get there are others they have no idea about.
But you are still a WINNER for busting your bootie in offseason and prepping for this show. Im in prep mode too, 1 week out and this is not easy to do....people around us think we are crazy but then they wanna look like us...lol

fitcorps
11-06-2009, 11:44 PM
GOOD LUCK next weekend. I almost forgot about that show! That looks like a DEEP lineup. I checked it out. It' snice to see some Ohio girls doing that show too.

MusclesMarinara
11-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Hey bro, looks like a solid plan, but as a general rule, and this is just me personally (I know others that feel the same way), I don't really like mixing fats with carbs - for instance, the cashews and brown rice both in the same meal. Also, I like to keep pre workout carbs to a minimum, unless I'm doing specific muscle cell saturation training like FDFS or FST-7.

If you're putting on more fat than you'd like, try having protein carb meals early in the day and post workout and then protein + fats (EFAs) for your later meals and your pre workout meal.

For instance, meals 1-3 could be protein/carbs, pre workout meal protein + efa's, post wrkout protein/carbs, post workout # 2 protein + carbs, & then last meal protein + efa's.

thanks alot! ill give it a shot

but why keep preworkout carbs to a minimum, for me i think i get a better pump and some more energy since i dont use a preworkout like NOXplode etc.

MsGuns
11-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Update from Troy, Toughest U ever, Kyle made top call outs...may Top3...

Bacon Boy
11-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Hey man its Jon LaRue, I didnt know you have a Q&A thread over here! I am offically subbed!

And I am going to be over (in the natural section) 24/7 now that I know my body and how it works, I am looking to see some crazy transformations, whenever I get it going I will link to you, hope the last week of prep is going as well for you as it is for me (I am so pumped that I have yet to go into zombie mode lol), well time for my last session of cardio, cya Jon "Bacon Boy" LaRue!

fitcorps
11-10-2009, 08:26 PM
thanks alot! ill give it a shot

but why keep preworkout carbs to a minimum, for me i think i get a better pump and some more energy since i dont use a preworkout like NOXplode etc.

Here's the thing, when bulking - carbs before a workout is fine. Especially when doing something like FST-7 or Eric Broser's FD/FS training where you're going to be creating muscle damage and then FLUSHING the muscle full of blood. The carbs will help to transport nutrients to actually start recovery faster than normal (if you have the amino's circulating in the blood).

Other times, especially when cutting, I feel utilizing EFA's pre workout is beneficial for multiple reasons. 1) Fats before a workout are great for keeping blood sugar down - meaning you won't be burning blood sugar for energy and you won't have to worry about a rise, then a fall in blood sugar durin gyour workout; 2) Not having sugar in the blood forces the body to utilize stored fat and increase lypolosis; 3) There is a metabolic shift in the body that will make the fat burning process/lypolisis even greater and more efficient.

I've had great success with this while dieting obviously, but I really like it off season as I feel I can stabalize insulin better and take advantage of a post insulin spike more effectively post workout.

fitcorps
11-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Hey man its Jon LaRue, I didnt know you have a Q&A thread over here! I am offically subbed!

And I am going to be over (in the natural section) 24/7 now that I know my body and how it works, I am looking to see some crazy transformations, whenever I get it going I will link to you, hope the last week of prep is going as well for you as it is for me (I am so pumped that I have yet to go into zombie mode lol), well time for my last session of cardio, cya Jon "Bacon Boy" LaRue!

AWesome bro! Don't be a stranger. make sure you come up and holler at the Midstates this weekend! You ready to roll? I have a professional photographer friend - he took some of the black and white and other professional pics on my facebook page - coming. I'll let him know who you are maybe he can get some great shots of you adn I can ship em off to you on a cd.

NATURAL-1987
11-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Kyle, just wondering, you did the PRO Universe and aren't saying anything about it. Whats up with that? Let us know what went down. It's my dream to be up there with you guys. Knock on wood 2011.

AVBG
11-11-2009, 03:34 AM
Kyle, just wondering, you did the PRO Universe and aren't saying anything about it. Whats up with that? Let us know what went down. It's my dream to be up there with you guys. Knock on wood 2011.

Yeah Hoss..Speak on this. What happened, what's your point of view? What's with the pic of you standing on the judges table?

fitcorps
11-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Hahaha.

Well, I'm just trying to let the emotions fo the weekend settle. It was a GREAT show. I had a lot of fun. Being with Troy and Eric is always the BEST and having my good friend Ramiro there made it even better. Throw Paul into the mix and having my parents there WOW! What an experience.

The class was deep. Amazing amt of talent for a drug free show. I don't know my final placing, but I believe I took 6th. Personally I felt I was 3rd or 4th. It is what it is. I could have stood to be tighter, but I was very hard. I think I put "TOO MUCH" color on and from the pics I've seen onstage, I was TOO DARK and it hindered showing some of my cuts. Oh well. Next year I will bring more added size and I will REGAIN the amazing sharpness/hardness I brought to the stage lastyear.

Right now I'm trying to focus on bringing in a tighter package this weekend in Rockford, IL at the NPC Midstates!

fitcorps
11-11-2009, 07:12 AM
Yeah Hoss..Speak on this. What happened, what's your point of view? What's with the pic of you standing on the judges table?

BTW, AVBG - Where did you see a pic of me on the scorers table? LOL! That was just me having fun in the pose down.

fitcorps
11-11-2009, 07:17 AM
Hahaha.

Well, I'm just trying to let the emotions fo the weekend settle. It was a GREAT show. I had a lot of fun. Being with Troy and Eric is always the BEST and having my good friend Ramiro there made it even better. Throw Paul into the mix and having my parents there WOW! What an experience.

The class was deep. Amazing amt of talent for a drug free show. I don't know my final placing, but I believe I took 6th. Personally I felt I was 3rd or 4th. It is what it is. I could have stood to be tighter, but I was very hard. I think I put "TOO MUCH" color on and from the pics I've seen onstage, I was TOO DARK and it hindered showing some of my cuts. Oh well. Next year I will bring more added size and I will REGAIN the amazing sharpness/hardness I brought to the stage lastyear.

Right now I'm trying to focus on bringing in a tighter package this weekend in Rockford, IL at the NPC Midstates!

Seriously - my take: David Lovelace won. He's an amazing athlete. Backstage in the pump up room posing with guys, I felt I was probably the 2nd hardest/crispest guy from teh front and from the pictures I've seen and what the judges said I had the best back. The guy that took 2nd deserved to win and Lovelace I felt was 2nd. I thought it was a battle fo 3rd and 4th between Ed Taylor and I and would not have been surprised to have taken 4th to Ed. As it would be I think I ended up 6th. I spoke to the judges after the show and basically got that I needed more size. I understand COMPLETELY. I was the only guy onstage under 180. That said, 3 of the judges told me personally they had me 3rd so it makes me wonder where the other judges had me. Like I said, I'm not bitter. I was very disappointed at the moment, but I got over it quickly and I congradulated each competitor. I can't wait to bring it back next year at a level that cannot be denied!

fltallpaul
11-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Hahaha.

Hey Kyle...it was great to see you again. The day was long and tough but as soon as I saw you I knew you had put on some serious size in the last year. Believe me this has me motivated to get thick...

I had a great time sitting down with your parents and you for breakfast as well. Good luck this weekend at the Midstates, hopefully I will see you again before too long. Let me know how to proceed about the pictures from the shows photographer. i will be getting mine this weekend from my friends Mom, she took some sick shots of everyone...over 300 pictures.

Bacon Boy
11-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Hahaha.

See you there brother, unfortunately the KK shop got closed down for health dept violations, lol I'll have something to give out tho, maybe I can find one on the way!

BTW, AVBG - Where did you see a pic of me on the scorers table? LOL! That was just me having fun in the pose down.

I showed everyone on Hardcore Hardy's thread, apparently there was a lot of drama from what I heard from a lot of guys and A LOT of people, said you should have one from the pics I saw you were looking nuts!!! I saw the pic pop up on FB, from ALR I was like who is that walking on the table???

Jason Newmann commented on it so then I hit previous pics there you are posing for ALR!

fitcorps
11-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Well I'm here in Rockford - 9:35 CST (10:35 EST). We arrived pretty early. I was able to have a fellow teacher cover my last class so we got an early start, but I'm telling you arriving in Chicago between 4:30 and 5:00 on a Friday BLOWS. We got here around 7:30 CST and could have been here no later than 6:15 if it wasn't for that damned Chicago traffick.

But I promise you all, I stayed calm save for 1 time when some idiot cut my wife off.

We've got the NPC Midstates tomorrow in Rockford and I can HONESTLY tell you have dialed it in so much tighter this time. OMG. I can't believe it. It looks like I dieted another 2-3 weeks. I had a cheat meal Sat night and Sun morniing (IHOP!!!!!!) and I think it ust totally rocked my metabolism.

I love this show. Kevin Noble puts on an amazing show forthe ocmpetitor and the crowd/family. I really want to bring home that 1st place MW trophy and battle for that overall!

I have a photographer friend who has been given front row tickets next to Tricky Jackson (our guest poser) and this man takes the most amazing pics (I did a photo shoot with him on halloween and when I resize pics I'll share some). I'm hoping he gets some aWESOME ones. If he does and we can find an internet cafe I'll post some prejudging pics tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

KYLE

MsGuns
11-13-2009, 10:44 PM
a teacher...what do u teach?

SBT
11-13-2009, 11:52 PM
Good Luck Kyle!! :D

bhman6
11-14-2009, 12:33 AM
kickass Kyle

gimme a call on Sunday

Bacon Boy
11-14-2009, 07:29 AM
Well I'm here in Rockford - 9:35 CST (10:35 EST). We arrived pretty early. I was able to have a fellow teacher cover my last class so we got an early start, but I'm telling you arriving in Chicago between 4:30 and 5:00 on a Friday BLOWS. We got here around 7:30 CST and could have been here no later than 6:15 if it wasn't for that damned Chicago traffick.

But I promise you all, I stayed calm save for 1 time when some idiot cut my wife off.

We've got the NPC Midstates tomorrow in Rockford and I can HONESTLY tell you have dialed it in so much tighter this time. OMG. I can't believe it. It looks like I dieted another 2-3 weeks. I had a cheat meal Sat night and Sun morniing (IHOP!!!!!!) and I think it ust totally rocked my metabolism.

I love this show. Kevin Noble puts on an amazing show forthe ocmpetitor and the crowd/family. I really want to bring home that 1st place MW trophy and battle for that overall!

I have a photographer friend who has been given front row tickets next to Tricky Jackson (our guest poser) and this man takes the most amazing pics (I did a photo shoot with him on halloween and when I resize pics I'll share some). I'm hoping he gets some aWESOME ones. If he does and we can find an internet cafe I'll post some prejudging pics tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

KYLE

Dang I got here @ 2:30 cst ish, the toll road screwed with me I had to dig for a while to get through, I am staring at 2 boxes of deliciouness, I have plenty to go around!

See you at the show good luck man we should have some fun brother!

fitcorps
11-14-2009, 07:48 AM
a teacher...what do u teach?

MsGuns,

I teach HS Health and Phys Ed. I'm also the HS strength coach and the baseball coach. Believe it or not, I work 10-15 hours/week as a private pitching/hitting instructor at my dad's Baseball Academy and in teh summer run baseball camps. All while being a devoted father, husband and I also give this bodybuilding thing the old college try! LOL

Good Luck Kyle!! :D

Thanks Steph!

kickass Kyle

gimme a call on Sunday

Dang I got here @ 2:30 cst ish, the toll road screwed with me I had to dig for a while to get through, I am staring at 2 boxes of deliciouness, I have plenty to go around!

See you at the show good luck man we should have some fun brother!

That sucks. But just think, we'll have all day to just lay around and chill! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW and don't be too hard on me on stage.

MsGuns
11-14-2009, 08:10 AM
WOW your plate is full...
Im a MS Physical Ed Teacher and track coach.
**What do your students, athletes and coworkers think of your hobby?
ROCK the STAGE for sure!

Bacon Boy
11-17-2009, 09:06 AM
Hey man I gotta say thanks for everything you helped me out with on last Saturday, that class was soo stacked you and Fred were crazy looking, I couldn't believe I got to share a stage with you guys!!!

Your experience really showed through and helped me out tremendously, thanks for all the tips, after I got all that stuff taken care of it gave me the confidence to kill my routine in the night show, and then yelling about my wheels, made that photo session hilarious!

WHEN we share the stage next time, whether it be a year or 2 I will be a much different looking guy, I promise! Thanks for everything not schmoing or anything just really thankful that you helped me out so much, I have already started training, (I went into the gym 24 hours after prejudging lol) but the amount of intensity I have is unreal, I got you to thank for that, dont know when we will share the stage next, but its going to send the audience out of the seats when it happens again!

fitcorps
11-23-2009, 06:58 AM
Hey man I gotta say thanks for everything you helped me out with on last Saturday, that class was soo stacked you and Fred were crazy looking, I couldn't believe I got to share a stage with you guys!!!

Your experience really showed through and helped me out tremendously, thanks for all the tips, after I got all that stuff taken care of it gave me the confidence to kill my routine in the night show, and then yelling about my wheels, made that photo session hilarious!

WHEN we share the stage next time, whether it be a year or 2 I will be a much different looking guy, I promise! Thanks for everything not schmoing or anything just really thankful that you helped me out so much, I have already started training, (I went into the gym 24 hours after prejudging lol) but the amount of intensity I have is unreal, I got you to thank for that, dont know when we will share the stage next, but its going to send the audience out of the seats when it happens again!

Jon,

It was great meeting you! I couldn't believe how great your legs looked bro. BIG and separated. I had a lot of fun. I found out that I lost the MW's by 1 point...Argh. LOL. Hard to swallow losing by 1 pt. The judges gave me some good feedback.

I have NO doubt you'll come back BIGGER and BETTER! I look forward to seeing it and following your progress.

If you get a minute I'd like you to PM me your final WEEKS protocol. I saw some pics of you a few weeks out and I think you really flattened out i n the final days and lost some of your cuts becasue of it, plus we talked about how much weight you dropped just on the drive to Rockford.

fitcorps
11-26-2009, 08:32 AM
I saw Troy post something about what he's thankful for and I thought since it's THANKSGIVING I should post the things I'm most thankful & grateful for:

-My Family
My wife Kristy, My daughter Jaidyn, My mother & my father, my sister, my nieces & nephews, my in-laws (yes I love them and they are great)
-All my friends
From high school, to college, to teammates, to my brothers in iron that have helped me along the way
-My job
-My students
-All the people at ALR Industries for supporting me and giving me plenty of opportunities
-Having multiple jobs in this economic down time
-Having a beautiful house to provide shelter for my family
-The ability to provide clothes, food, etc... for my family
-MY HEALTH & my ability to train the way I love training
-GOD
-All the gifts I've been given by the Lord (personality, drive, desire, passion, zest for life, etc...)
-Living in a country that allows me to pursue dreams & provides me with freedom (even though we are losing some of that great freedom...)

There are so many things I'm thankful for. It seems that having only one holiday deemed THANKSGIVING truly isn't enough.

Also, thanks to everyone here!

nutratroy
11-27-2009, 04:11 PM
And the BROWNS!...

nutratroy
12-04-2009, 11:30 AM
HOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, any pics from the NPC show?

fltallpaul
12-04-2009, 12:40 PM

Yeah I second this...

AVBG
12-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Get the pics out Hoss. The time for playing possum is over brother!

nutratroy
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Get the pics out Hoss. The time for playing possum is over brother!

Yea, put the possiums down son!

Bacon Boy
12-06-2009, 02:19 PM

I have had to hound to the photographer over and over to get any sort of response I am getting annoyed...

Here's a link to the gallery (http://rochelle-hubs.smugmug.com/BODYBUILDING-FIGURE-1/KEVIN-NOBLE-PRESENTS)

Its the the gallery top right corner...

AVBG
12-06-2009, 06:20 PM
I have had to hound to the photographer over and over to get any sort of response I am getting annoyed...

Here's a link to the gallery (http://rochelle-hubs.smugmug.com/BODYBUILDING-FIGURE-1/KEVIN-NOBLE-PRESENTS)

Its the the gallery top right corner...

is it possible to put them direct to the thread?

Bacon Boy
12-06-2009, 06:28 PM
is it possible to put them direct to the thread?

They have been copyright protected, so you cant share them or anything like that...

fitcorps
12-07-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm waiting on my pics from the show. I IOU'd the photo guy cuz I dind't have cash, but I had a friend take soem good pics. I need to resize them and I'll try to get some up.

DAVIDHARDY
12-20-2009, 09:41 PM
Seriously - my take: David Lovelace won. He's an amazing athlete. Backstage in the pump up room posing with guys, I felt I was probably the 2nd hardest/crispest guy from teh front and from the pictures I've seen and what the judges said I had the best back. The guy that took 2nd deserved to win and Lovelace I felt was 2nd. I thought it was a battle fo 3rd and 4th between Ed Taylor and I and would not have been surprised to have taken 4th to Ed. As it would be I think I ended up 6th. I spoke to the judges after the show and basically got that I needed more size. I understand COMPLETELY. I was the only guy onstage under 180. That said, 3 of the judges told me personally they had me 3rd so it makes me wonder where the other judges had me. Like I said, I'm not bitter. I was very disappointed at the moment, but I got over it quickly and I congradulated each competitor. I can't wait to bring it back next year at a level that cannot be denied!

Hey man, just reading through the last couple of pages and saw this. Believe it or not, the guy that took 2nd, Rob Thomas, only weighed in at 176 I think he said, but it might have been 177. I was shocked when he told me that. He looked WAY bigger than that!

nutratroy
12-23-2009, 01:01 PM
Harris:.....dvd sent son, enjoy all my glory..LOL

Hey, got ur voicemail, in KS no ATT out here so I'll holla back after x-mass, tell the family hi from us.
PS.eat some soy too! Anything over 14gms in 2 hour doses:flowers:

fltallpaul
01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Kyle,

I got a call from my sister the other day. She was looking through a magazine and saw my picture. I found the magazine online and sure enough it has pictures of you, Kyle, Troy....from the NGA show.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Yv4ivm__QI/Sypot2p2tQI/AAAAAAAAAJg/vMtNK1XvIV4/s400/Nmjan10.jpg

http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/total-health/naturalmusclejan10/2009121601/ (http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/total-health/naturalmusclejan10/2009121601/)

Page 16 and 17

Jason Newman
03-09-2010, 04:53 PM
aww man your thread is a little ghostly here kyle, what would you suggest for antties trying to bring ip arms, mainly triceps? any moves you find exceptional?

fitcorps
08-23-2010, 09:30 PM
Harris:.....dvd sent son, enjoy all my glory..LOL

Hey, got ur voicemail, in KS no ATT out here so I'll holla back after x-mass, tell the family hi from us.
PS.eat some soy too! Anything over 14gms in 2 hour doses:flowers:

Bro, never got the DVD! I'm calling yo ass. PICK UP THIS TIME!

Kyle,

I got a call from my sister the other day. She was looking through a magazine and saw my picture. I found the magazine online and sure enough it has pictures of you, Kyle, Troy....from the NGA show.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Yv4ivm__QI/Sypot2p2tQI/AAAAAAAAAJg/vMtNK1XvIV4/s400/Nmjan10.jpg

http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/total-health/naturalmusclejan10/2009121601/ (http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/total-health/naturalmusclejan10/2009121601/)

Page 16 and 17

Thanks Paul, I'm gonna check it out.

aww man your thread is a little ghostly here kyle, what would you suggest for antties trying to bring ip arms, mainly triceps? any moves you find exceptional?

Jason, yeah it's been ghost. Our server blocked RX for a while, then I was without a computer at home so I've been GONE forever. Back though now!

fitcorps
08-23-2010, 09:32 PM
Yo been gone for a long time. WOW! Can't believe how long it's been. Haven't posted since I last competed in Nov of 2009 and as of now I'm actually 6 weeks out of the NPC Natural Northern USA in Lakewood, OH. An amazing show.

After that I'm gonna throw down at the NPC Monster Mash and if all goes well I'll hold off another 2 weeks and rock the NGA Pro U again and hopefully up my placings from last year.

All in all, it should be a pretty good ride!

Jason Newman
08-23-2010, 10:38 PM
good to have you back kyle! keep pushing br 6 weeks!

fitcorps
08-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Thanks Jason! Time to clutch up now and bring it harder than ever!

AVBG
08-25-2010, 10:42 PM
welcome back Kyle.. hope all's well?

fitcorps
08-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Thank you AV! All is very well. Just had some technical difficulties and I could nto access the site from work so logging on at lunch as I often did was out the door.

Got the new computer set up in late June but was out of the state for 2.5 full weeks and then just chilling. I'm happy to be back and hoping to help out as much as possible!

Thanks for the STICKY :D

Jason Newman
09-05-2010, 07:19 PM
any progress man, youre 4 weeks out right?

fitcorps
09-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Jason, thanks for asking.

Yes, very good progress. I am actually down to about 168 right now and holding VERY steady. As usual, glutes seem to be teh issue. Upper body is coming along very nicely. Skin is thinning and I'm getting more vascular than ever.

I have some "concerns" in a few areas.

-Glutes/Hams
-Low back/obliques (seems to be fluid retention/inflammation...does not feel like typical fatty build up, which is different than I've have before)

My shoulders are striated already as is my chest when flexxed. Quads are coming in quite nice. Hoping to up the ante a bit in the cardio department the next 3 weeks to completely dial it in.

I want to bring my best ever package to the stage at the Natural Northern on Oct 2, but if for some reason that doesn't happen, it's not for naught as I'll be throwing down on Oct 30 in the NPC Monster Mash, so another 4 weeks should get me well beyond my best conditioning ever. And then hopefully 2 weeks after that I can shock and awe at the NGA Pro U!

Jason Newman
09-06-2010, 10:41 AM
SOunds liek a well thought out plan bro! congrats and good luck

fitcorps
09-07-2010, 06:48 PM
Just an update for those (if there are any...lol) following the thread.

I'm just under 4 weeks out and up until late last week and today, I have felt VERY strong in the gym. Nutrition is on point and with the addition of HumaPro, my calories/protein are actually lower than usual at this point (or what they ahve been in the past). Condition-wise I'm slightly ahead of last year, but I am MUCH bigger (about 4-5 pounds, but in comparing pictures I think it looks more like 8 or 10). I'm a bit concerned with the glutes. Quads are leaner than usual in relation to upper body and I think that is due to added mass.

Getting shredded for the Oct 2 Natural Northern is going to be tricky. I'll look stage ready, but I don't think I'll be as conditioned as I could. However, 4 weeks later (Oct 30) I think I'll nail my condition and Lord willing if I'm at the NGA Pro U, 2 weeks after that I think it'll be my finest showing ever.

fitcorps
09-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Just under 3 weeks out now of my first show. Legs are starting to feel pretty tired, heavy, and constantly pumped/burning. The extra cardio is taking it's toll, but I can't complain too much. For what I'm doing I'm feeling good most of the time. My days are pretty packed with:

Morning Cardio
Getting my daughter ready and off to pre school/day care
Teaching
Working the Weight Room and Fall Fitness Program
Training
Double Cardio on 3-4 days/week
12 hours of training sessions or private batting/pitching lessons/ week.

Trying to live a normal life of quality family time is saving my mind/brain.

Strength is starting to go down. I squated 405 for 6 today for only 1 set. 405 X 5, then 5, then 6+1 forced rep. I supersetted all of those with 600-650 lb leg press for 10-12 reps. Feeling tired.

fitcorps
09-29-2010, 08:14 PM
Well, just 2 more full days before the NPC Natural Northern. I think I'm dialed in pretty good. This shoudl be the best package I've brought and I'm very excited to see the final package after final manipulations, color, etc...

I'm also looking forward to some good food Saturday night and hopefully a mental/physical/emotional rejuvination as I turn back around Monday and get ready for the Monster Mash on Oct 30 in Cincy and the NGA Pro U on Nov 13

bhman6
09-29-2010, 10:24 PM
you've been a great friend these past few months and I can't wait to finally compete with you

fltallpaul
09-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Well, just 2 more full days before the NPC Natural Northern. I think I'm dialed in pretty good. This shoudl be the best package I've brought and I'm very excited to see the final package after final manipulations, color, etc...

I'm also looking forward to some good food Saturday night and hopefully a mental/physical/emotional rejuvination as I turn back around Monday and get ready for the Monster Mash on Oct 30 in Cincy and the NGA Pro U on Nov 13

Give Tommy hell for me...Wish I was going to be there with you guys but I will see you in November!

fitcorps
10-08-2010, 04:31 PM
you've been a great friend these past few months and I can't wait to finally compete with you

Ben, it's been a pleasure, and I can say the same about you! It was awesome to compete together, now on the 30th we have to make sure we are standing on teh stage TOGETHER!!!!!!! And that we have dinner aftrerward TOGETHER!

Give Tommy hell for me...Wish I was going to be there with you guys but I will see you in November!

Tommy looked amazing! The sure overall winner hands down. I wish I had more time to hang, but we both had an enormous amt of supporters to tend to and I had the booth to work, so teh day was crazy.

Florida will be awesome!!!!!!

nutratroy
10-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Seargent Fit...I got ur text~ yes I got it out and call me

mrky03
10-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Kyle,

Lookin great brother! Just saw you on Eric's PRRS video the other day!

fitcorps
10-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey Joel! How is everything? I hope things are going well.

Thanks a lot buddy.

mrky03
10-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Hey Joel! How is everything? I hope things are going well.

Thanks a lot buddy.

Kyle,

Things are going well, I earned my NGA pro card at the Alabama open back in July. Maybe we will meet each other a show eventually!

Lookin good brother!

fitcorps
11-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Awesome to hear Joel! Congratulations!

fitcorps
11-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Well folks, prep is coming to an end...it's kind of sad to be honest with you. I hit up the NPC Natural Northern and took 2nd in my weight class by 1 point. Just over a week ago on October 31 I took 1st in my weight class at teh NPC Monster Mash bringing the best ever package I've been able to attain and in just over a week I'll be on stage wrecking it with some of the best NGA pros in the world at the NGA Pro Universe.

I'm super stoked to bring it in even better. I want to be a tad bit tighter than on the 31st and bring in at least as much fullness/hardness/dryness as I did at the Mash. If I do that I think I can seriously do some damage. At the mash I had my glutes/hams rocking for the first time ever and only up up up and away from that point!

I gotta throw some mad props out there to Eric Broser who's been running and my prep and of course my sponsor ALR Industries and our brand new product HUMAPRO! I seriously am giving HUMAPRO a lot of credit for allowing me to get as lean and dry as I am with staying full and keeping some insane strength!

bhman6
11-04-2010, 07:32 PM
what about your oil boy...don't forget to thanks him

mrky03
11-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Congrats Kyle and good luck at the Pro Universe!

Mick
11-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Great prep Kyle! all the best for the pro universe.

fltallpaul
11-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Looking forward to seeing you buddy. I get down friday afternoon some time so text me.

fitcorps
11-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Great prep Kyle! all the best for the pro universe.

Thank you so much Mick! It's been a LONG LONG prep. October 30th was the best package I've ever brought to the stage by far. Hoping to surpass that this weekend!

Looking forward to seeing you buddy. I get down friday afternoon some time so text me.

I'll hit you with a text tomorrow and when you get in, let me know on Friday. I got the early Poly and we're planning on just relaxing and enjoying the Florida atmosphere until it's time to put the Jan Tana on around 5 or 6.

fitcorps
01-04-2011, 07:59 PM
It's been a while since I've posted here and I have been meaning on updating and reviewing my fall competitions, but have never gotten around to it.

I did want to update something that is very exciting. I have recently been named the Vice President of the ONBF, a growing natural organiztion that is in association with the NGA and previously was in association with the IFPA. The ONBF puts on quality competitions that are competitor, family and audience friendly.

I'll be updating more as we continue to grow and expand!

fltallpaul
01-05-2011, 09:32 AM
It's been a while since I've posted here and I have been meaning on updating and reviewing my fall competitions, but have never gotten around to it.

I did want to update something that is very exciting. I have recently been named the Vice President of the ONBF, a growing natural organiztion that is in association with the NGA and previously was in association with the IFPA. The ONBF puts on quality competitions that are competitor, family and audience friendly.

I'll be updating more as we continue to grow and expand!

That's great news Kyle....let me know more about this as I will be doing several shows next year and all I need is an excuse to do one of yours!

fitcorps
01-05-2011, 07:38 PM
That's great news Kyle....let me know more about this as I will be doing several shows next year and all I need is an excuse to do one of yours!

Thanks Paul. We are an amateur organization with an affiliation with the NGA. Our overall winners will earn NGA Pro Status. This means that you would be ineligible to compete...HOWEVER...you would be more than welcomed to guest pose!!!!!!!!!!:yep:

nutratroy
03-19-2011, 02:28 AM
Kyle is da truth!!

BLUEBARON75
04-05-2011, 11:57 PM
looking good!