PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Capri's Getting her Boobies TODAY!!!

fitmomma3
08-28-2009, 09:16 AM
Today's the big day for her! This is going to be land of the boobies!! LOL I know we all have been talking a lot about implants because a lot of us want them or get them... so here's another little shorty looking to enhance her already GORGEOUS body and help balance out her symmetry.

Amanda (sweet Capri) went in this AM for her implants I believe she is gettin 425 silcone unders and I know she will post some before and afters.
And for those of you who may have never seen her pictures she is already very blessed with a behind to die for so this will just balance her out perfectly!:yep:

I plan to visit with her on Sunday with a little goody bag, so I'll post updates for sure if I can and maybe if she lets me some pics lol

Sending good thoughts, well wishes, and fast recovery!!

LisaRD23
08-28-2009, 09:23 AM
I'm telling you...we need to have a new boobies party!!

Good luck, and wished of a fast recovery Sweet Capri.:flowers:

tight booty
08-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Boobies! :p
It seems everyones getting them at the same time. My boss got her implants only 5 weeks ago too.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Congratulations, and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

SweetCapri
08-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Aww you guys! :hmn:
Thank you so much for the thread! I did go in earlier today for my surgery and right now I'm just resting and feeling fine. Since I went under the muscle I'm in a bit of pain but nothing too uncomfortable. I can already tell that I'm going to LOVE them! I can't stop staring at my cleavage, something that's been MIA in my body for over 6 years!
As far as the final size, we went with 400cc's. They look pretty full..I'm hoping to end with a small D but might be bigger. My doctor said he had to squeeze those suckers in there so the 425ccs would have been too much on my small frame.
Overall I'm very happy. I cannot believe this day actually arrived since this is something I'd been wanting for years! Thanks again everyone!

MsGuns
08-28-2009, 09:08 PM
I want some...
She's up and about posting...
CONGRATS gurl...

tight booty
08-28-2009, 09:20 PM
It's good to see you up and about and hear that everything went well Amanda! :)

fitmomma3
08-28-2009, 09:42 PM
hehe glad you're doing good :) get some rest no get a ton of rest and don't be a hero ;) those pain pills are your friend lol
It was too funny when I talked to sweet capri and said how are you doing and she said "I HAVE BOOBIES!!!" lol so i'd said you're well :)

SweetCapri
08-28-2009, 10:31 PM
I want some...
She's up and about posting...
CONGRATS gurl...
If you want them don't wait and get them! My one regret was not doing it sooner!

SweetCapri
08-28-2009, 10:31 PM
It's good to see you up and about and hear that everything went well Amanda! :)

Thanks!!!

MsGuns
08-28-2009, 10:34 PM
If you want them don't wait and get them! My one regret was not doing it sooner!

It aint that easy but Ill get them sooner or later.

SweetCapri
08-28-2009, 10:37 PM
hehe glad you're doing good :) get some rest no get a ton of rest and don't be a hero ;) those pain pills are your friend lol
It was too funny when I talked to sweet capri and said how are you doing and she said "I HAVE BOOBIES!!!" lol so i'd said you're well :)
I said that? LOL. I don't remember! I guess those pain killers are doing their job. LOL.
Thanks for checking in on me. Lots of love. :hmn:

SweetCapri
08-28-2009, 10:39 PM
It aint that easy but Ill get them sooner or later.

Oh I know girl. I know exactly what you mean. I'll send you a PM.

fitmomma3
08-30-2009, 04:50 PM
I say post up your before and afters!!!!!!!!!! They are amazing :) At least in the boobie thread because a lot of girls want to see sizes and yours fit you very well!

SweetCapri
08-30-2009, 04:57 PM
I will think about it.;)

JillyRev
08-30-2009, 09:38 PM
i was at North Americans and could not post till now but im so excited for you~~~~~~

i cant wait to see how everything worked out!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY

Tracy Dawn
08-30-2009, 11:40 PM
love, love them!!! u r sooo darn cute! new boobies on lil ppl ROCK!!! haha

Bolan
08-30-2009, 11:43 PM
Lets see em, dont be shy sweetie!! :)

SallyAnne
08-31-2009, 12:05 AM
boobies!! yay! ;)

SweetCapri
08-31-2009, 08:32 AM
If any of you ladies are interested in before and after pics just send me a PM and I'll be happy to show you! I'm not posting them here...at least not yet!

SweetCapri
08-31-2009, 08:33 AM
love, love them!!! u r sooo darn cute! new boobies on lil ppl ROCK!!! haha
Thanks girl! Weren't those pics just crazy!? I'm still amazed!

SweetCapri
08-31-2009, 08:37 AM
i was at North Americans and could not post till now but im so excited for you~~~~~~

i cant wait to see how everything worked out!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAY
Everything went great! The surgeon was very very pleased with the results...he was actually super happy! And I know him well and he does NOT lie. LOL. But after I took a looksy I can see why....they look perfect. He did an excellent job! I have pics to show you!!!
Thanks so much for the support and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!