PDA

View Full Version : itching at injection site

ejdancer87
08-28-2009, 06:15 PM
I just started my second cycle this one is 10mgs Var and 100mgs Primo. I am having a problem though with the Primo. I have no pain but I have immence itching at the injection sites. I've shot three times now and all three times I get itching and I can't stop scratching. Again theres no pain but a ALOT of itching. I've been putting Benadryl cream on it which seems to help but for a short amount of time. Does it sound like I'm having an allergic reaction or something?

SallyAnne
08-31-2009, 02:30 PM
You could be allergic to the benzyl alcohol that is used to make the primo, but that's usually accompanied by a lot of pain at the injection site and sometimes a fever...

Do you know where your primo came from? If it is from a UG lab, it could be contaminated. You really have no idea what is in there, which is kind of scary.

ejdancer87
09-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Yup it's UG. Thankfully I didn't have any pain or swelling. Just redness from me scratching the shit out of it.

I know it's unnerving what could be in there. Thankfully the itching did go away about 4 days after it started. It was bad. I didn't shoot for a week or so after that. Just shot yesterday though and no itching yet. If it starts giving me problems I'm gonna stop. Thanks for the reply and links :)

ejdancer87
09-13-2009, 10:17 PM
Ok, so I tried shooting the Primo last week to see if I'd react the same as before. About one week later the itching returned. Even got a big rash that wrapped around my arm. I'm switching to Prop for now till I can get some NPP which is the fast acting form of Deca.

tammyp
09-14-2009, 05:54 AM
r u rotating inj site?

Quadsweep
09-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Here is a way that may fix the primo. heat oven to 200-220 degrees. Put a needle without syringe through stopper but not touching oil to vent bottle. Place in oven for 30 to 45 min. If it has bugs this will kill them and it seems to evaporate some of the BA content...hope this helps. BTW sounds like BA and not bacteria to me.

Jeff

ejdancer87
09-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Yep tammyp. I shot once in each butt cheek then once in left shoulder. All acted the same way.

That sounds like a great idea Jeff. Unfortunately though my boyfriend tested himself with the primo two weeks ago to see if he'd get a reaction out of it but he didnt. So it's probably the BA. He's put me on prop for now till we can get a hold of some deca. Thanks for the advice though. If I have any problems in the future with bacteria tainted gear I'll try the oven thing :)

s2h
09-14-2009, 11:54 PM
have you takn prop or decca before?

BILLY GUNS
09-15-2009, 12:39 AM
guys she has Cellulitus!!! I had this a few times before in the glute region....I had no problems but I was itching my ass cheeks like a chimp in the zoo LOL

You need Omnicef from your doctor....it will go away in a week. What happened to you is some of the oil is caught between the muscle and layer of fat and its causing bas bacteria to build up under the skin with no where to go. Please go to your doctor and ask for OMNICEF!!!

ejdancer87
09-16-2009, 12:41 AM
LOL!!!! You are right billy guns. I do have a little cellulite on my butt. Can definatly relate with ya on the whole scratching like a chimp thing. Only thing is I hardly have any fat in my shoulders and I still had the same amount of itching. Does sound possible, but I think it was an allergic reaction. Thankfully it cleared up by itself.

To answer s2h's question, no I haven't been on anything other than Var and the couple shots of Primo so far. My boyfriend's been doing research on gear for over 5 yrs now and said I'd be fine with either prop or deca. I trust his judgment on what I take. I am loving the prop so far. I know a few women who are on it and they love it. I'm only on 50mgs a weeks right now and have stopped the Var till I'm 2wks out from my competition. That's not even a 1/4 of a cc :) LOL my butt's been very greatfull for this :)

s2h
09-16-2009, 10:23 PM
i ran a girl on prop a few years back at that same dose and she got alot of bad sides that have never reversed,i really feel ananvar and primo are a better choice,womens Bb is going towards the more femanine look so i really feel those are better options.but its your choice and everyone reacts different to certain supps,good luck!!

gulfcoastmuscle
09-17-2009, 01:49 PM
U need to know what the Primo carrier is...u could be having an allergic reaction to that.

GSO, EO, CSO, etc...ur body may be allergic to any one of these which would cause the problems u r having. Too high of a BA content normally presents itself by pain at injection site, not itching from my experience.