PDA

View Full Version : Brutal alchemy

DJTree
09-01-2009, 03:23 PM
BRUTAL ALCHEMY PERFORMANCE NUTRITION

When all of this crumbles around us... will you be ready to fight back?

Brutal Alchemy specializes in Foundational Supplements to prepare you for barbaric times to come.

ANCIENT STRENGTH Creatine Formulation: Three different types of creatine brought together to infuse you with the power and strength you'll need for the battle.

ATTACK NO2 booster: Nitric Oxide booster to pump you up to the next level of performance.

ISOLATION Pure Whey Protein Isolate: With 26 grams of pure protein isolate in every 29 gram scoop, there is no competition when it comes to providing your muscle with what they need to rebuild after the destruction.

ONSLAUGHT Comprehensive post workout matrix: With whey protein, good carbs, HMB, glucosamine, MSM, BCAAs, and creatine; ONSLAUGHT is the complete post workout supplement designed to suffuse your muscles, joints, and body with the tools it needs to heal, grow stronger, and fight again another day.

ASS LIGHTNING Energy Shooters: You must take notice. You must focus. Like a shockwave through your body, ASS LIGHTNING will keep you moving.

FORGED STEEL: When your warrior princess is ready to be conquered, don't wield your battle axe without first taking FORGED STEEL Male Enhancement Product.

These Statements have not been Evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to Diagnose, Treat, or Cure any disease or disorder.

For more info or Pre-Ordering

Email
[email protected] ([email protected])
[email protected]
Phone:
Dave: (336)-688-7192
Matt: (757)-374-4360
It's better to be a Member of the Horde, than to be Destroyed by it..

The Big Sexy
09-01-2009, 03:35 PM
At first glance, I thought I was looking at some sort of power-ups for a video game or something LOL

Sounds like a pretty cool line... ...

SallyAnne
09-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Ass lightning?

DJTree
09-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Ass lightning?

LOL I knew that was going to come up quickly.:)

There's a story behind the name.

To make the long story short, Ass Lightning is when an idea hits you that you just CANNOT ignore. You have to focus on it, and you won't rest until you get it done.

So when we were brainstorming ideas for the name for our energy shooter, it just came up and we settled on it immediately. :)

With that said, we do already have plans laid out for an energy drink version that will have a different name.

SallyAnne
09-01-2009, 03:56 PM
LOL I knew that was going to come up quickly.:)

There's a story behind the name.

To make the long story short, Ass Lightning is when an idea hits you that you just CANNOT ignore. You have to focus on it, and you won't rest until you get it done.

So when we were brainstorming ideas for the name for our energy shooter, it just came up and we settled on it immediately. :)

With that said, we do already have plans laid out for an energy drink version that will have a different name.

:D lol Cool.

An energy drink! That reminds me of Tropic Thunder - Booty Sweat. ;)

http://beyonddrinks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/booty.jpg

Ninja Loco
09-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Oh jesus not again..........

crashcrew56
09-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Can you post the product labels?

F.K.M.
09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Ass lightning?

Bolts o lightnin' from his arse?

DJTree
09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Bolts o lightnin' from his arse?

I think I've just been hit by a bolt of marketing ass lightning :yep:

DJTree
09-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Can you post the product labels?

Yes, absolutely. Give me a couple of days and we'll have them all up for you.

Are you still active duty?

Strikerrjones
09-02-2009, 02:17 AM
ROFL, I would buy Ass Lightning just to drink it in front of people.

crashcrew56
09-02-2009, 10:06 AM
Yes, absolutely. Give me a couple of days and we'll have them all up for you.

Are you still active duty?

Not anymore, I've been out since December

GirlyMuscle
09-02-2009, 10:13 AM

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I'll buy it just for the name.

It's the same theory with that drink, Ballz.

The Big Sexy
09-02-2009, 05:15 PM

ROFLMFAO!!! Yes!!! I definitely need this shit - I could have HOURS of fun (added up in different places) with this one...

Get on a bus... reach into your bag... "Oh no... I got me some ASS LIGHTNING... this is gonna get interesting!!"

or - at a baseball game... at the gym... if you could get it onto an airplane, it would be hysterical...

robert da strongman
09-02-2009, 07:17 PM
well at least its not ASS Thunder.

i get that after eating beans

juggernaut
09-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Ass lightning?Sounds like it might hurt.

hulkish808
09-08-2009, 01:37 PM
maybe Ass Thunder one day? LOL

forged steel, hahaha

i'd buy some booty sweat :)