PDA

View Full Version : mass cycle ? by PM

tammyp
09-03-2009, 08:05 AM
by PM:

I am a bodybuilder and looking to add some more size. I am a seasoned competitor & have used AS for several years. My question is...I want a good mass cycle but donnot want the bloat that comes with many compounds. What suggestions do you knowledgable ladies have?

THUNDERGOD
09-04-2009, 08:18 AM
by PM:

I am a bodybuilder and looking to add some more size. I am a seasoned competitor & have used AS for several years. My question is...I want a good mass cycle but donnot want the bloat that comes with many compounds. What suggestions do you knowledgable ladies have?

Translation: I'm a newbie!!!

Seems like people think that they can't add muscle without a "good cycle." Whatever happened to people eating like bodybuilders and training like a bodybuilder who really wants to add size?? If these people were serious, they would do their research and find the info themselves. Of course they will be disappointed when they find out that the best cycles are pretty basic but you have to eat...eat...eat!!!

STACEYK
09-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Translation: I'm a newbie!!!

Seems like people think that they can't add muscle without a "good cycle." Whatever happened to people eating like bodybuilders and training like a bodybuilder who really wants to add size?? If these people were serious, they would do their research and find the info themselves. Of course they will be disappointed when they find out that the best cycles are pretty basic but you have to eat...eat...eat!!!

Exactly! great post!:yep:

hulk
09-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Are they not doing research by asking people with first hand knowledge?

If people were less full of shit and shared info easier we would save so many women and friends from ending up with clueless boyfriend/husband advice :no:

My take on it anyway... ;)

SallyAnne
09-04-2009, 11:49 AM
I would say that whatever you've used during prep would be good for off season with the addition of some carbs in your diet. I agree with the above that the amount and quality of food is what will make all the difference. If she's looking to add some serious size, then do what Dave Palumbo suggests if she wants to stay 'in shape' - Bulk for 4-6 weeks (EAT EAT EAT) then do a mini diet and cut for 4. Repeat the cycle as many times as needed.

sassy69
09-04-2009, 01:19 PM
If the primary question is what is a longer ester that doesn't cause bloat (cuz off season you have the freedom of keeping stuff in your system longer and not having it screw up your dial-in) - EQ and Primo are your primary non-aromatizing compounds. Test prop aromatizes some and will produce a small amount of water retention, but not brutal. The ones you want to stay clear of if you don't want bloat are things like dbol & deca.

As mentioned above, DIET will be your primary driver for whatever cycle you put together so if you're eating shitty you will look shitty and carry the excess as fat & water. If you are optimized but still eating to grow, then you'll get some extra bulk but all of that is part of what it takes to support your body during hypertrophy.

NubianBeauty
09-04-2009, 03:09 PM
What was your best cycle? Do it again just increase your calories and maybe your training needs some tweaking. Height and weight? I'm 5'8 and have to eat ALOT to gain new muscle hell I diet on 2K cals.

axioma
11-04-2009, 02:02 PM

If people were less full of shit and shared info easier we would save so many women and friends from ending up with clueless boyfriend/husband advice :no:

Amen. It really is starting to get a little ridiculous with some of the top girls saying I just ate and trained my way here. Just say that you don't want to divulge what you are doing, end of story. My wife trains like a maniac and eats right. She won the SC State Open this year in her FIRST show doing nothing but clen, t3. She wants to know what she can do, even asked Aukland for some info and the reply was "put in your time and wait to you get to the big leagues, kid" and "I really don't know much about this stuff"...from a pharmacist with some of the best wheels, male or female...ever!!!! Please.

THUNDERGOD
11-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Here is the thing. People think its all about the drugs. I have seen so many people train for a year and then think they are ready to get on something or else they can't make gains. The whole thing comes down to years of hard training and consistant eating. And some people want to do 2,3 or even 4 shows in a year....there is no time to make any actual gains. And when it comes down to women and drugs, there are only a few things they should even consider. Women seem to respond very well with small doses....But if the training and diet are not on target, then they will be very disappointed in their results.

My wife and I have talked to several top national level women and a few pros, and NONE of them are going to be open and honest about what they are really doing. There are a few women in this forum that have been fairly honest with what they have done and what the results were. Some of them have used things that have always been 'no no's" for women. It's going to come down to risk/benefit when you or your wife is trying to figure out what to use.

THUNDERGOD
11-04-2009, 09:32 PM

She wasn't doing any research. It looks like she was asking for someone to write a cycle for her.

axioma
11-05-2009, 08:23 AM
Thanks, Thunder, it is unfortunate that it is hit and miss. I think there is a whole psychosis about the drugs with women. I hope we get female version of Dave...just questions and answers, not a lot of preaching.

THUNDERGOD
11-05-2009, 01:38 PM
there are a few women here that I feel will be honest about what they have done. There is a thread in this section where sister steel and a few others talk about what they have done and what the results were.

It is my personal opinion that a woman don't need a great deal of anything to gain size unless we are talking about food and even that is on an individual basis. Low dose deca, EQ and winny seem to work along with low dose primo during a prep. Hell, even the orals can be fairly low dose and even then anavar, winny and primo(if you can find it) are the safest bets. It goes along with the "low and slow" approach.

Ask your wife what she wants to do. Does she want to get as big as possible and as fast as possible but only compete for few years? Or, does she want to make slow and steady gains and compete for as long as she can and stay as healthy as possible?? I always tell people, its a marathon not a sprint. I have met several women that took the "fast" approach and after a few years quit working out all together because they weren't happy with how their bodies had changed. When a woman starts taking high doses of male hormones, something bad is going to happen. Thats why I feel that some of the women here are giving their personal experiences so other women don't make the same mistakes or are at least well informed about what to expect.

axioma
11-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the answer and insight.

s2h
11-09-2009, 11:07 PM
my wife uses AAS and has for many years(won 1 state championship,and several other npc shows)but as others have said above diet/training are the real key,as far as supps we stick with the basic primo,anavar and eq.all of these are in low to moderate dosage ie:50-100mg primo,10 mg var split a day and 1 iu of hgh,eq in the off season but at 50mg a week tops.test prop is something that is the choice that a women has to make on her own and be willing to possible side effects of it,it's not a drug that we care to use for her due to her not wanting to risk her feminity.in a nut shell male or female training and diet are i would say at least 80% of the equation.there is a big reward and a big risk involed w/ AAS use w/ females much greater than males in some cases and really think them over cause once you venture into certain drugs some of the sides arent gonna ever reverse themselves ie:hair loss or gain,facial chages and so on not to mention the hormonal side of AAS use.do your homework and if your not sure hire a Dave Palumbo it's worth it to get the best advice and guidance this is your body!!

tammyp
11-10-2009, 08:10 AM
i have learned since we started the fem chem section here, that its best to just answer the ? asked and leave it at that. people make up thier own minds and i think preaching scares them away...( we lived and learned in the beginning)

while i agree w/ TG on his points, people dont want to be scolded, they just want information. i think this is the best womens chemical site on the net....dont you agree? :)

mshrdbdy
11-10-2009, 11:10 AM
i have learned since we started the fem chem section here, that its best to just answer the ? asked and leave it at that. people make up thier own minds and i think preaching scares them away...( we lived and learned in the beginning)

while i agree w/ TG on his points, people dont want to be scolded, they just want information. i think this is the best womens chemical site on the net....dont you agree? :)

I don't post here much but I follow the threads on this whole site, practically daily. I agree with you completely Tammy. Better to ask form experienced and knowledgable individuals than to not because your scared of being trashed for asking. You might not agree with someones post/question but you should be respectful and not jump to conclusion...
Pretty sure we all have the same goals in mind. We all just want to be better in our own particular, our road getting there might be diferent but we all want the same end results... I mean right??

s2h
11-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Q:what works best for mass A:alot of stuff but how far are you willling to go?Iris Kyle is Ms. Olympia and a very genuine and sweet lady,but if you meet her in person (which i have several times) she looks and talks like a man.Then you look at Lisa Auckland and she's very feminine.I dont know there supplement plans but i would venture there very far apart.So your question is hard to answer unless someone knew what your willing to do.Your avatar says your a IFBB pro so i would guess looking at the outcome of some of the recent shows(minus the O) the judges are leaning back towards a feminine look,as w/ the men there looking for lines and condition and not the big waists.I do know one IFBB pro women BB that trains w/ my trainer and she has backed way off supp wise ie:primo,anvar,winnie,hgh.the thought being that the judges are going to continue to turn towards the feminine look.I'm just giving my opinion and w/ a wife thats competed for 10 plus years(doesnt make me a expert) but i've seen what certain things have done to her good and bad!!