PDA

View Full Version : Skipload approved foods( scooby)

buster12
02-22-2009, 01:34 PM
I like cereal, and french toast. But I would like to know what some of you guys and girls eat on your skip load days. Scooby, I wanna hear where you get those non fat twinkies. lol:D

Scoobysnacks
02-22-2009, 02:41 PM
I like cereal, and french toast. But I would like to know what some of you guys and girls eat on your skip load days. Scooby, I wanna hear where you get those non fat twinkies. lol:D

I just want to be clear (so that Skip doesnt strangle us here) I dont do skiploading days, that is specific to his protocol and I dont know it. Now in the final week I will have some people use some not so clean foods to load based loosely off of what he has posted but lets be clear that is his protocol.

I think the twinkies are low fat, like 1.5 grams per twinkie nothing to sweat. I get them at my local grocer called Kroger, but you should be able to find low fat crumb cakes too.

Ss

Futurefreak
02-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Funyuns, and chicken N a biscuit crackers are a must. I also favor Mrs fields cookies with additional cashew butter smeared on top. Also flaming hot cheetos work well. Pretty much dense sodium laden foods.

bgoo101
02-26-2009, 05:02 AM
pancakes, low fat ice cream, chicken pasta low fat tomato garlic sauce, low fat muffins, mini wheats, english muffins with a lil steak .. i keep pro the same as my diet days and exclude my fats .. im doings daves diet ! but with a 3 meal re-feed on sunday! works wonders . im 4 weeks into 16 weeks cut im going all the way low BF% as i can metally go then.. gear up and re-bound for massive growth spurt .....

-Z-
02-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Chinese food

Myth
03-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Check my blog archives under "Refeed" : )

http://projectmythology.blogspot.com

RazorRipped
03-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Check my blog archives under "Refeed" : )

http://projectmythology.blogspot.com

Don't take this the wrong way, please.

But around a year ago you claimed to put on over 20 pounds of muscle tissue after a contest rebound. You said you were shredded at around 200 pounds.

What happened to all that muscle you claimed to put on? Dried out, you'll be around 170 on stage

How tall are you? Dude, looking at those pics, you don't look 176 at all. 160 is more like it

Dan
03-05-2009, 07:22 PM
I like cereals, bagels, pancakes, muffins, low fat ice cream for the most part

Myth your refeeds are crazy!!

Ken "Skip" Hill
03-06-2009, 03:55 AM
Processed carbs? Whoever has heard of such a thing...

Skip

Frosty
03-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Do you guys use beano or anything to reduce gas from this type of thing?

taherebrahim
04-26-2012, 11:01 AM
potato farls and bagels with low fat creme cheese are the bomb! can't wait for my next refeed!