PDA

View Full Version : winny ? by PM

tammyp
09-03-2009, 06:23 PM
I'm getting ready for a bodybuilding competition and am considering using 12.5 mg oral winstrol every day for the last 10 weeks of prep. I'm concerned about side effects, though, PARTICULARLY MY VOICE. I've used up to 20 mg/day of anavar with literally NO sides. I'd be using winstrol in combination with anavar (20 mg/day). I recognize that everyone's body is different, but how risky is this drug in women? Anyone use it and experience a voice drop or anything that was permanent and undesirable? Thanks, ladies!

STACEYK
09-03-2009, 07:03 PM
I'm getting ready for a bodybuilding competition and am considering using 12.5 mg oral winstrol every day for the last 10 weeks of prep. I'm concerned about side effects, though, PARTICULARLY MY VOICE. I've used up to 20 mg/day of anavar with literally NO sides. I'd be using winstrol in combination with anavar (20 mg/day). I recognize that everyone's body is different, but how risky is this drug in women? Anyone use it and experience a voice drop or anything that was permanent and undesirable? Thanks, ladies!

Didn't we discuss this before:confused::confused:

tammyp
09-04-2009, 05:44 AM
i dunno..i was asked to post it and i did..lol

STACEYK
09-04-2009, 05:56 AM
lol I think we did anyone?? but maybe I'm losing my mind-lol

tammyp
09-04-2009, 07:50 AM
quite possibly you are stace:)

sassy69
09-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Yep, first feel free to use the SEARCH button at the top of the board or just scan the board as there aren't that many posts that it will take you all day long.

Winny is a crap shoot. Generally speaking the sides will clear once your cycle is done and the compound has cleared. It can tend to affect your voice a little and, "generally" should clear and go back to normal when the compound clears. Note that if you continue to cycle for future shows (even w/ off time) you do run the risk of certain sides becoming more permanent. No one can guarantee anything so its always a calculated risk that only you can determine how you respond with experimentation. This is why it always stated that "more" isn't better. Conservative amounts will produce sufficient results and also give you more room to back off or stop a cycle if you don't like the sides.

NubianBeauty
09-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Best to use a drug for the first time ALONE. No stacking it w/ anything else. After about 4 weeks you should know if you can (will) tolerate it... if all goes well then add the Var. ALSO if you're in prep mode right now this is no time to experiment. Off season is when you introduce a 'new' protocol. If you want to get more aggressive this prep just increase the Var... a drug you like and can tolerate.