PDA

View Full Version : What plastic surgery have you had done???

02-10-2009, 12:43 AM
I got reconstructive surgery on my nose a few years ago because it got fucked up in a fight! I plan on getting some more on it, make it look nicer.

How about YOU?

Edit: First thread in this section yeah boy!!!

Mouse
02-10-2009, 07:23 PM
I wouldn't mind getting reconstructive surgery on my nose...although it's not because of a fight. ;)

Then perhaps a chin implant. Restore the hairline. Maybe slap veneers on the teeth. Suck out a little of that hard to diet out of your love handles fat.

Basically a total rebuild is in order :p

Steve Blechman
02-11-2009, 01:29 PM
I've had a vaginaplasty and an anal reconstruction.

Vicki Nixon
02-11-2009, 06:33 PM
MY Boobs:);)

BigJD69
02-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Got jumped by 4 guys when I was 17, had my nose splattered. Dr. Blau took cartlige out of my ear to build up my nose!

tight booty
02-15-2009, 06:47 AM
my boobs:);)
x 2. :)

Popeye
02-15-2009, 09:27 AM
x 2. :)

u mean all this while it wasnt natural? damn.. ur surgeon must hv did a very good job.... :p

corrie79
02-15-2009, 09:32 AM
I betcha I've gotten you all beat. 2 nose jobs, a lip job, and lipo. More lipo on the way possibly...so 4 surgeries for me. I've had great surgeons so far.:p

tammyp
02-15-2009, 01:43 PM
boobs..and i was hoping the nose, but it is going to have to wait til next fall im afraid.

tight booty
02-15-2009, 06:01 PM
u mean all this while it wasnt natural? damn.. ur surgeon must hv did a very good job.... :p
I had a very good plastic surgeon. He did a very natural job....(under the muscle). :)

RazorRipped
02-15-2009, 06:53 PM
I had a very good plastic surgeon. He did a very natural job....(under the muscle). :)

We'll see about that in Orlando!:p

tight booty
02-16-2009, 06:59 AM
We'll see about that in Orlando!:p
:eek: I will be covered up in Orlando. It ain't an aussie beach....:cool:

Popeye
02-16-2009, 08:21 AM

:) juz wanna say that u look fantastic for ur age...

tight booty
02-16-2009, 07:41 PM
:) juz wanna say that u look fantastic for ur age...
Um thanks...:o Leave the age bit out of it though...haha :p

Popeye
02-16-2009, 08:43 PM
Um thanks...:o Leave the age bit out of it though...haha :p

age is juz numbers to me.. wat matters is hw young u lived ur live... :D

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 12:09 PM
gyno..Dr blau did mine...Best money spent!!!

Curt James
02-17-2009, 12:28 PM
I wouldn't mind getting reconstructive surgery on my nose...although it's not because of a fight. ;)

Then perhaps a chin implant. Restore the hairline. Maybe slap veneers on the teeth. Suck out a little of that hard to diet out of your love handles fat.

Basically a total rebuild is in order :p

Perhaps you should just wait until they perfect the cloning process and see about combining that procedure with your brain transplanted into a suitable physique/face? :p

I had a rhinoplasty completed around 25 years ago. Cost a grand then and was worth every penny.

Always had been asked if my nose had been broken before the procedure but never since.

You can die from this sh!t, though. Kanye West's mother being a recent example. She was getting multiple procedures done and apparently died in the process.

Some dental work is on my list, too, but I always find something else to spend my money on. My motorcycle was the last thing to get the cash. And, hey, no one sees my face when I'm wearing my full-face helmet anyway. ;)

tight booty
02-17-2009, 07:39 PM
I don't have a perfect nose either. It has a slight bend in it and my son has my nose now too! He used to have his dads up until about a year or two ago and then suddenly he had mine....haha :o I used to want to have a nose job when I was really young but then I would think to myself it wasn't like I was going to be a model or anything. I ended up doing some photographic modeling and the way I see it is that it suits me and I am comfortable with my nose how it is! :)

RazorRipped
02-18-2009, 12:32 AM
:eek: I will be covered up in orlando. It ain't an aussie beach....:cool:

prude!

tight booty
02-18-2009, 05:52 AM
prude!
I can be a bit of a prude you know....when it suits me...hehehe :p
But what will the temp will around that time of the year?

RazorRipped
02-18-2009, 05:34 PM
I can be a bit of a prude you know....when it suits me...hehehe :p
But what will the temp will around that time of the year?

mid 80's. Nakedness weather;)

tight booty
02-18-2009, 06:57 PM
mid 80's. Nakedness weather;)
That would be like winter weather for me......:D

tight booty
02-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Bobby, I feel kind of bad....it looks like we kind of hijacked this thread! I will blame you.....HA :p

Nancy08
09-21-2009, 12:15 AM
"The secret of contentment is knowing how to enjoy what you have, and to be able to lose all desire for things beyond your reach."

"A sense of contentment makes us kindly and benevolent to others; we are not chafed and galled by cares which are tyrannical. We are fulfilling our proper destiny, and those around us feel the sunshine of our own hearts."i

2jessica
09-29-2009, 04:40 AM
It depends on the body condition and the surgical impact. Generally it takes about 3-4 weeks depending on how much you’re having done. Please make sure you do your research on a very well known and accredited and licensed plastic surgeon. Visit http://breastaugflorida.com/ to know more about plastic surgery.

tight booty
10-01-2009, 10:11 PM
"The secret of contentment is knowing how to enjoy what you have, and to be able to lose all desire for things beyond your reach."

"A sense of contentment makes us kindly and benevolent to others; we are not chafed and galled by cares which are tyrannical. We are fulfilling our proper destiny, and those around us feel the sunshine of our own hearts."i

And I am very content with my boobs. :)

DrBlau
12-31-2009, 05:35 PM
I just wont to emphasis that plastic Surgery is not for everybody and it is important to fine a Plastic Surgeon you trust. You should make sure that you like the plastic surgeon results and can get a lot of information about a plastic surgeon from his web site and www,plasticsurgery.org which is the official web site of the American Society of plastic Surgeons.

mygirlsdad
01-01-2010, 09:56 AM
I just wont to emphasis that plastic Surgery is not for everybody and it is important to fine a Plastic Surgeon you trust. You should make sure that you like the plastic surgeon results and can get a lot of information about a plastic surgeon from his web site and www,plasticsurgery.org which is the official web site of the American Society of plastic Surgeons.

Dr Blau,
I had gyno surgery when I was 14 on one side only. The doc was not a surgeon and I was too young to ask any impt. questions or make sure that the entire gland was removed. It obviously wasn't performed correctly and I am 37 and need both sides done correctly. The only dilemma I have is that I'm in Mich over 600 miles away. Can I have the consultation and surgery all in the same visit? Preventing me several trips to the big apple? Thanks

ActionTan
01-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Tummy tuck!

barbellbarbie
01-01-2010, 06:39 PM
implant.. probably going to upgrade the size a little shortly

cat
01-03-2010, 10:26 PM

I am very content with my new nose :yep: