PDA

View Full Version : 4 weeks!

LongLegs
09-04-2009, 11:03 AM
hello all,
Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Muscle Maven and this is my first post on this board:)
In 4 weeks i'll be hitting the Figure stage for the first time at the Natural Northern USA's. I'm not new to the sceen or competing but normally have done the Womens Tri Fitness shows (LOVE that obstacle course!)

my prep is coming along really well and diet is on spot. cant wait till October 3rd.
At the request of my gal, SisterSteel I conned the lady at the tanning place into taking some shots of me this morning. I'm not REAL thrilled with them but i Promised SS i'd post some for her.
SO, 4 weeks and counting and feeling good!

MM

Scoobysnacks
09-04-2009, 02:30 PM
You are looking good. Thats a great show. This is the make or break point, its time to push. I find at that show, as being tested, they tend to reward conditioning a little over fullness. Bring in the back side a bit more a little more definition to the quad and a slight hint of abs. Keep pushing along. You going to post progress pics leading up?

LongLegs
09-05-2009, 09:14 AM
i'll post progress pics leading up if i can get someone to take them for me, lol. i dont have anyone to do that for me at present so that's how i ended up with the crappy ones you see posted. i look totally off in then, but i'm hoping i can get someone else to take some better ones this weekend. i'm actually looking really defined, but like i said i hate these shots.

i went ahead and changed my name back to my old stand by, LongLegs:) i'm almost 6' and as soon as i posted just one thing as muscle maven i had to chage my name back to LL. it's more me.

will keep posting progress.

LL

LongLegs
09-05-2009, 12:51 PM
okay, ya know how much i said i HATED thos pics i posted yesterday, now i can back that up:) was about to get in the shower and caught my reflection, THIS is what i saw.

NOW you can tell i can get up on stage.

Legs

Provo82
09-14-2009, 12:24 PM
yes u do look a little tighter in the new pictures

LongLegs
09-16-2009, 04:23 PM
17 days and counting. i practiced posing today and took a few shots but now i'm having hard time remembering where i put my camera, lol. i LOVE when you reach the point in show prep when you cant hold a thought in your head. i started tanning today as well so things will start showing up better.
I'm SOOOOO pale almost all of my color come from my jan tana and before i have that on it's usually hard to see a lot of stuff.
another interesting development, my suit doesnt fit now. i wore it in my last show (which was 2007) but just in the last 2 weeks my but has SHRUNK and now the bottoms don't fit right (too much to handle with bikini bite). my gal Celeste is re-stoning another suit (purple) for me right now, but i wasn't sure if i was gonna wear that or the now bad fitting green one. i know she's busy with all the shows in the next few weeks but I'm hoping she might have a sec to take in the bottoms on the green.

OH, and i got a new job!
i get to start a new job this coming Monday when my brain is already carb deprived, lol. I'm sure they will all think I'm some scatter brain.

I'll post shots as soon as i remember where i put the camera.

17 Days!!!!!

Legs

BLUEBARON75
09-16-2009, 04:58 PM
looking good, your tightening up and you'll be ready for your show soon.
good luck