PDA

View Full Version : Newest cycle

boost_addict
02-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Just about to start new cycle just looking for advice if im missing anything.

History 25yrs old
5'8 205lbs, bodyfat, no clue lol low enough to see abs.
Done 7 solid cycles. When I started lifting 6yrs ago I was 140lbs soaking wet lol

For this one im looking at
week 1-14 900mg/week sust
week 1-4 50mg/ed dbol
Trying to decide if I should add in 400mg/week of deca?
Have Arimidex, Nolvadex and Clomid on hand

Swiper
02-22-2009, 03:02 PM

History 25yrs old
Done 7 solid cycles. When I started lifting 6yrs ago I was 140lbs soaking wet lol

week 1-4 50mg/ed dbol

i think it would be best to start the dbol when the test starts to kick. about week 4.
i say no deca.

BigJD69
02-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Better get some HCG

BarbellBeast
02-22-2009, 04:08 PM
might as well throw the deca in there.;)

Spauldo
02-22-2009, 06:15 PM
Damn you started using gear at a young age. I am the same age and height as you and I am currently into my first cycle of just test. I started out at 210 and now up to 222. But fuck bro. 7 cycles to get up to 205. You started to early. But as long as you try to keep it safe

boost_addict
02-22-2009, 06:40 PM
Ya, I made the mistake of following what some friends said, didnt end up so well, I was 21 at the time.
But, you learn from your mistakes, I have been as large as 228, but not too lean.
If I can continue to put on lean mass ill be happy. I do get regular testing done by my doctor and everything is fairly normal.

rich_fox117
02-22-2009, 10:16 PM
i think it would be best to start the dbol when the test starts to kick. about week 4.
i say no deca.

when it starts to kick in? this is odd to me

Dbol is shitty, but its a good KICKSTART to your cycle, test is always slow, but Dbol is fast so if you wanna enjoy it, i say stick with the beginning of the cycle or dont do it at all

if i were you

sust, deca, wait till it all kicks in, fuck the Dbol

just my 2 cents

Swiper
02-22-2009, 10:57 PM
when it starts to kick in? this is odd to me. Try it. you'll thank me later.
Dbol is shitty, but its a good KICKSTART to your cycle, test is always slow, but Dbol is fast so if you wanna enjoy it, i say stick with the beginning of the cycle or dont do it at all

if i were you

just my 2 cents

this is the way i look at it. if you start dbol at week 1 it's like taking dbol all by itself, because the test has not kicked in. so why not start it at week 4 when the test will start to kick and you'll then be getting the peak benefits of both the dbol and test at the same time? of course it's different if you're using a short easter test like prop or suspension. then you can start it sooner.

Stavman
02-22-2009, 11:16 PM
when it starts to kick in? this is odd to me

if i were you

just my 2 cents

No offense , but that was one of the stupidest things I have ever read pertaining to steroids.

rich_fox117
02-22-2009, 11:48 PM
No offense , but that was one of the stupidest things I have ever read pertaining to steroids.

no offense taken, would you like to explain why you feel this way though?

iusealittle
02-22-2009, 11:50 PM
if you wanna get the most outta the d-bol hold off till wk4-5 to take full advantage of it...

use.

rich_fox117
02-22-2009, 11:50 PM
this is the way i look at it. if you start dbol at week 1 it's like taking dbol all by itself, because the test has not kicked in. so why not start it at week 4 when the test will start to kick and you'll then be getting the peak benefits of both the dbol and test at the same time? of course it's different if you're using a short easter test like prop or suspension. then you can start it sooner.

ok alright i see, maybe ive spent to much time at steroid.com

their forums all advocate the use of Dbol to kickstart things

no offense to stav, but if your gonna call my post stupid, i wanna know why, thank you swiper to explaining your reasoning

actually to ad to my defense, i must not be to stupid, seems as though A LOT of other people follow the same idea that i posted before

like i said, it was my 2 cents, to each his own, i still wouldnt bother with the Dbol at all, water retention isnt worth my shit in weight as far as i'm concerned, i'll just wait till the true test kicks in

militantmuscle
02-23-2009, 02:11 AM
There's no absolute RIGHT or WRONG answer, it just depends on your preferences and the objective, do you prefer frontloading or utilizing it to orchestrate a simultaneous peak in levels with both compounds?

Stavman
02-23-2009, 02:58 AM
no offense taken, would you like to explain why you feel this way though?

You said fuck d-bol. How can anyone say that against a proven and ancient anabolic steroid?

I understand some like a kick start and others like it 4 weeks in (that way seems better to me) but fuck d-bol? Really?

Mr. Shoulders
02-23-2009, 08:17 AM

History 25yrs old

week 1-4 50mg/ed dbol
I am running 900mgs of sus, 450mgs of deca, 50mgs of anadrol and 50mgs of dbol and am loving it...Good bulking combo

maxititer
02-23-2009, 09:37 AM
week 1-14 400mg/week of deca

do not complicate the things without a reason, sust and deca only is a good cycle and will work for most. You no need dbol !!! Why do you need a weak drug to stack with strong one like deca. If the quality of your gear is OK, diet, PWO supplements and training well balanced you will have decent gains on sust and deca only.

rich_fox117
02-23-2009, 11:36 AM
You said fuck d-bol. How can anyone say that against a proven and ancient anabolic steroid?

I understand some like a kick start and others like it 4 weeks in (that way seems better to me) but fuck d-bol? Really?

OOOOH

yes fuck Dbol

seriously, its like really good creatine, its not that amazing believe me Dbol is more fun than it is serious to TRUE mass building in my opinion

Stavman
02-23-2009, 01:53 PM
OOOOH

yes fuck Dbol

seriously, its like really good creatine, its not that amazing believe me Dbol is more fun than it is serious to TRUE mass building in my opinion

You cannot be serious. Dbol is a really good creatine? Lol.

rich_fox117
02-23-2009, 04:23 PM
You cannot be serious. Dbol is a really good creatine? Lol.

dude your glorifying the hell out of an oral, since when did ANY oral stack up against injectable test, or anything injectable for that matter

sure it has its place in the AAS world i guess, but if you think you can pop them and look like arnold by next tuesday, you must not have ever tried em, ive had em, like i said, its cool you may gain a real little bit, but 9 10ths of it is just water anyways

the real power is injectable, when they kick in its go time, orals...pfft, believe me...there not as good as you make them sound, not Dbol at least

Stavman
02-23-2009, 04:42 PM
dude your glorifying the hell out of an oral, since when did ANY oral stack up against injectable test, or anything injectable for that matter

sure it has its place in the AAS world i guess, but if you think you can pop them and look like arnold by next tuesday, you must not have ever tried em, ive had em, like i said, its cool you may gain a real little bit, but 9 10ths of it is just water anyways

the real power is injectable, when they kick in its go time, orals...pfft, believe me...there not as good as you make them sound, not Dbol at least

You said Dianabol is a strong creatine, I can't take what you say seriously anymore.

Orals and injects all have their place and orals are VERY powerful muscle builders. You need to know how to do it right.

All you need is Test, GH and an oral and you are all set. That is courtesy of RazorRipped, anabolic God.

BABOON
02-23-2009, 04:46 PM
OOOOH

yes fuck Dbol

Did you buy the Dbol out of the back of MD by any chance? The one with the Cow on the bottle?

rich_fox117
02-23-2009, 05:06 PM
You said Dianabol is a strong creatine, I can't take what you say seriously anymore.

Orals and injects all have their place and orals are VERY powerful muscle builders. You need to know how to do it right.

All you need is Test, GH and an oral and you are all set. That is courtesy of RazorRipped, anabolic God.

God dude come on dont take me for that stupid, its not ACTUALLY a strong creatine, i was saying thats what it reminded me of, no way in hell would i be THAT dumb

if you cant take what i say seriously anymore, fine by me, and you say test, GH and an oral and your good huh? wow...

i'll take test and another injectable as a true mass builder (WITHOUT the GH) any day than test and an oral alone

rich_fox117
02-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Did you buy the Dbol out of the back of MD by any chance? The one with the Cow on the bottle?

lmao no i did not

look all i'm saying is orals cannot compare to injectables for MASS building, they will help boost it all, but for health reasons also, your an idiot if your gonna overload like mad on an oral to make it as strong as an injectable

now for cutting? theres a whole nother ball park, but you have been asking about mass building, so yes i stand behind what i have said so far 100%

Dbol is NOT a creatine obviously, i only meant that it just felt like a glorified creatine COMPARED to when i ran test E

maybe Dbol just didnt kick it with me like it did with some of you guys, no big deal, but dont write me off as an idiot because i dont happen to wanna go heavy on the orals when i cycle

Stavman
02-23-2009, 05:09 PM
God dude come on dont take me for that stupid, its not ACTUALLY a strong creatine, i was saying thats what it reminded me of, no way in hell would i be THAT dumb

if you cant take what i say seriously anymore, fine by me, and you say test, GH and an oral and your good huh? wow...

i'll take test and another injectable as a true mass builder (WITHOUT the GH) any day than test and an oral alone

Well agree to disagree then.

rich_fox117
02-23-2009, 05:12 PM
GODDAMN you post fast lol

rich_fox117
02-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Well agree to disagree then.

hey thats fine, maybe we just have different views on it all, no big deal, i respect what you say though its fine, i dont think there is a set rule in stone about how one must conduct a steroid cycle so yes

i agree to disagree

Mr. Shoulders
02-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Has this thread turned into a pissing contest?

boost_addict
02-23-2009, 08:01 PM
week 1-14 400mg/week of deca

do not complicate the things without a reason, sust and deca only is a good cycle and will work for most. You no need dbol !!! Why do you need a weak drug to stack with strong one like deca. If the quality of your gear is OK, diet, PWO supplements and training well balanced you will have decent gains on sust and deca only.

Alright, I started last night, I will leave the Dbol out for now and see how it goes.

Thanks

maxititer
02-23-2009, 10:20 PM
Has this thread turned into a pissing contest?

if so, then Dbol's guys going to loose:cool:

Russian Olympic lifters in 60st used dbol as single drug in very large amounts and all of them were catheterized in matter to be able to urinate.

Prostate enlargement :eek:

rich_fox117
02-23-2009, 10:33 PM
if so, then Dbol's guys going to loose:cool:

Russian Olympic lifters in 60st used dbol as single drug in very large amounts and all of them were catheterized in matter to be able to urinate.

Prostate enlargement :eek:

hmmm not to be a douche but FUUUUCK YES! I FUCKIN WIN! INJECTABLE > ORALS!

....sorry

Stavman
02-24-2009, 12:11 AM
This thread is full of ignorance.

maxititer
02-24-2009, 03:32 AM
This thread is full of ignorance.

well, let's do something and correct it

here is different steroids comparison table from article titled "Pharmacology of anabolic steroids, AT Kicman" (http://www.nature.com/bjp/journal/v154/n3/full/bjp2008165a.html)

Stavman
02-24-2009, 02:29 PM
I can barely read that fuzzy text.

What is your point?

maxititer
02-25-2009, 05:39 AM
I can barely read that fuzzy text.

What is your point?

here is the link (http://www.nature.com/bjp/journal/v154/n3/full/bjp2008165a.html) to full fresh review article which deals on that topic.

It is just information, published in peer review and respected journal.

BULLDOZER
02-25-2009, 11:43 PM
I don't know about the science mumbo jumbo but what is with mr shoulders and the other guy running 900mg of sust per week? Seems like a really odd number for sust. why not go the full gram?

boost_addict
02-26-2009, 12:12 AM
300mg/ml 1.5cc per shot