PDA

View Full Version : Palominos IM NOT GIVING UP journal!

palomino
02-22-2009, 03:08 PM
OK, after my hiatus feeling sorry for myself and not doing a whole hell of a lot in the way of progress, I am back, going to try again. I let my frustration take ahold of me instead of rethinking my plan, and quit. So now here I am again, starting from (almost) scratch. I have been running a little and still lifting, so I FEEL better and know Im in better physiological shape, now I need to focus on my eating and go harder with my training and SEE SOME RESULTS!!
I have had a few personal bests over the last few weeks. My leg press has improved by leaps and bounds and I can now press 590 for 5 reps. That was a huge deal for me!
On the other hand, walking lunges with weights made me feel like a total puss- I about fell over the second time down the hall LOL!!!
So its all about improvements and focus this time around, so dont give up on me and maybe you all can help me with that focus (call me and tell me to get my ass moving LOL) and cheer me on.
My plan is to work out every day except tues and thurs, those are my long days at school. I want to get my running better, because I feel like my cardio fitness sucks big time!! I just dont feel fit like I could. I also ride my horse every day but tues and thurs as well, and some of you may know that is a pretty good workout when you are in training with your horse!!
I am going to try keto for the first time, so we shall see how that goes. I have a feeling Im going to be online constantly so I dont get the urges to chow down!!!!
I will keep you all posted!!!

musclegoddess65
02-22-2009, 06:02 PM
PB's rock! and walking lunges, it is about balance... side lunges kick my ass!

~gymdiva~
02-22-2009, 10:24 PM
hey MG, palomino texts, too...maybe you should drop her your digits...then we can both textually motivate her :D

palomino
02-23-2009, 12:20 AM
LMAO textually.......I could go on for days with that one LOL!!!!
Just want to let you all know that my bf is the devil. Brings home SIX FUCKING BOXES of girlscout cookies. GRRRR. I wanted to shove some thin mints up his corn hole.
And a box of 100 calorie packs extra cheddar mix. Ummm, they arent 100 calorie packs if you eat ALL the packs!!!!
I bit his head off and went to the barn to get away from the boxes of yummy pb cookies. I came back and he MADE SPAGHETTI.
I mean, fuck me running, cant I get a little fucking help AT ALL in my house????
Jesus, Im going to make him live in the shed.

~gymdiva~
02-23-2009, 12:47 AM
so trying keto is going well? ;)

and how's that lil niece of mine?

palomino
02-23-2009, 01:14 AM
Lets just say girlscouts are like children of the corn, and the keto diet is starting tomorrow LMAO.
London is crawling all over, has 6 teeth, babbling like crazy, I have new pics I will have to send you on IM- shes got the bluest eyes and crazy einstein hair LOL.
I could go on for days, shes so rad.

Kelly Baker
02-23-2009, 10:39 AM
Glad you're logging again! No Girlscout cookies for you!

figure_22
02-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Hey! Glad to see you on here! The Girlscouts are out to get me as well.....they were outside Fred Meyer two nights ago on our way out. Matt said "sorry girls, she's on a diet!" Good thing he was with me!

figure_22
02-25-2009, 07:12 PM
And when are you coming to Portland for a visit?

palomino
02-25-2009, 11:59 PM
OMG I was there a couple of weeks ago I wish I would have had ur number!!!
I had to take my friend to OHSU for her checkup. Would have LOVED lunch my dear!!!!
OK, So today I had leg day. I did lunges up and down the hall, presses, and I did some balance leg things with opposing arm/leg combos, and also some one legged bench ups. Im fried!!!! Tomorrow is a cardio day.

~gymdiva~
02-26-2009, 01:01 AM
hey twinsie :)

figure_22
02-26-2009, 04:29 PM
OMG I was there a couple of weeks ago I wish I would have had ur number!!!
I had to take my friend to OHSU for her checkup. Would have LOVED lunch my dear!!!!
OK, So today I had leg day. I did lunges up and down the hall, presses, and I did some balance leg things with opposing arm/leg combos, and also some one legged bench ups. Im fried!!!! Tomorrow is a cardio day.

Okay I am going to send a PM with it NOW! Let me know in advance, I am always working but I can squeeze it in if I have a little notice. Come back soon!

Suzy Brown
02-26-2009, 04:55 PM
590 leg press HOLY SHIT. Be proud!

palomino
02-26-2009, 10:20 PM
My leg press is about the only thing I feel confident about right now. Today turned into a 'stand in the mud and dress a wound on my horses leg' day. Soooo I skipped class and missed the gym as well. My legs hurt so damn bad I could have CRIED trying to sit on the toilet today LMAO! Going up stairs was a challenge too.
Tomorrow I am doing a complete back/bi day with a couple of miles running in the morning. My diet is kicking in and Im feeling pretty decent, maybe a little achy.

figure_22
02-27-2009, 02:45 PM
So any chance those cookies are left? You know, the thin mints? Because if you need to get them out of the house you could come to Portland for a visit and drop a box off with me!!! :eek:

palomino
03-04-2009, 01:11 AM
I demolished all the girl scout cookies by making johns chunky ass eat the other 4 boxes LMAO.
I pretty much rocked my whole body yesterday. I did wind sprints, the 30 mins of steady state, then shoulders, back and abs. I felt smoked all day today!! Tomorrow is leeeeeeggggggssssss.....blech. More lunges. ick. So Im going to do the same cardio in the morning before classes. Hopefully stay on point with the diet, seems Im running out of stuff in the frig!!
Maybe someone in P-town could bring me some SUSHI!!!!!