PDA

View Full Version : what pisses you off?

tammyp
02-22-2009, 03:35 PM
i mean in general, in daily life.

slow drivers, slow people in general

screaming kids

people that dont pick up after themselves

public bathrooms that run out of TP

Angela123
02-22-2009, 03:45 PM
oh tammy...what pisses me today is different than what normally pisses me off...hehehehe. tho im getting pissed off by today's topic more and more lately. sorry ya'll...only tammy would get that line.

but let's see...

slow drivers in the left lane on expressway...slow drivers in general

women who dont act/dress their age...please 45 year old soccer moms...no wearing hollister. okay...thank you.

fat people who dont dress according to their body type. please...if you have an innertube...dont wear a shirt that does not cover your midsection. its quite simple. i dont get how people mess that rule up.

guido type boys...spikey haired, popped collars, too tan, think all women want them

bratty children in public and their yuppie parents who do not discipline them

yuppies

psuedo intellectuals

pregnant women who think they are the first woman ever to be pregnant and we should all bow down to them and kiss the ground they walk upon.

i will think of more..this is all for now.

The Leafy Bug
02-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Women :D

tammyp
02-22-2009, 04:07 PM
the innertube made me lol!!

you were my motivation for the thread andrea!

Z33ACV2
02-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Rude people or people that don't say "thank you" or "excuse me"

stl50
02-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Obese children

women that wear lowrise jeans and have dunlap

running out of peanut butter...

tammyp
02-22-2009, 04:52 PM
scales!

Z33ACV2
02-22-2009, 04:53 PM
stupidity

Mike the Ripper
02-22-2009, 05:10 PM
This guy pisses me off!!!

kiMbergman
02-23-2009, 06:52 AM
People that swing their little tiny compact car WAY out to the left before they make a right turn.

Parent that don't give a crap about their children. I see too much of that as a teacher

kiMbergman
02-23-2009, 06:54 AM
XL women in size S spandex (I just threw up a little bit).

kiMbergman
02-23-2009, 06:56 AM
Oh, and a man that feels the need to continually touch himself in public. I mean, scratch if it itches or adjust it if it gets tangled (or better yet shave so you don't have that problem)... but for God's sake, it ain't gonna disappear if you don't have your hands in constant contact with it!!

tammyp
02-23-2009, 07:45 AM
love the last 1 kim!

Sistersteel
02-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Guys as big around as my thigh walking with their lats flared out. lol

Suzanne
02-23-2009, 11:11 AM
women who dont act/dress their age...please 45 year old soccer moms...no wearing hollister. okay...thank you.

hey hey!!! I am 45 and worked hard to get my body a certain way and i am gonna dress how i like :D
course i am not a soccer mom
I don't wear "old people" clothes

i will be the only muscular, shredded mom (or dad for that matter) at daughters high school graduation in June (2 weeks before Jr Nats)

**blondie**
02-23-2009, 12:21 PM
people that smack & pop their gum loudly

Suzanne
02-23-2009, 01:15 PM
people who bring everything they own to the gym and spread it all out over all the benches and don't bother moving it when someone else need a couple inches

people who swim/shower at the gym then use the restroom and the floor and toilet seat are soaking wet - i think gyms should have those giant blow dryers like at the carwash to prevent this :D

people who park across the sidewalk instead of in their driveway. I get really tired of having to climb through bushes and snow mounds when i am walking the dogs

people who can't use self checkout- there should be a test

people who use too much perfume/colonge :mad:

people who smoke right next to doorways of buildings - i smoked years ago but wasn't f-ing rude like that, even at a bus stop out side if i was going to smoke i would get up and step far away form anyone siting at bus stop

MsGuns
02-23-2009, 01:55 PM

screaming kids

oh tammy...what pisses me today is different than what normally pisses me off...hehehehe. tho im getting pissed off by today's topic more and more lately. sorry ya'll...only tammy would get that line.

but let's see...

fat people who dont dress according to their body type. please...if you have an innertube...dont wear a shirt that does not cover your midsection. its quite simple. i dont get how people mess that rule up.

guido type boys...spikey haired, popped collars, too tan, think all women want them

yuppies

psuedo intellectuals

pregnant women who think they are the first woman ever to be pregnant and we should all bow down to them and kiss the ground they walk upon.

Rude people or people that don't say "thank you" or "excuse me"

Obese children

women that wear lowrise jeans and have dunlap

running out of peanut butter...

People that swing their little tiny compact car WAY out to the left before they make a right turn.

Parent that don't give a crap about their children. I see too much of that as a teacher

XL women in size S spandex (I just threw up a little bit).

Oh, and a man that feels the need to continually touch himself in public. I mean, scratch if it itches or adjust it if it gets tangled (or better yet shave so you don't have that problem)... but for God's sake, it ain't gonna disappear if you don't have your hands in constant contact with it!!

Guys as big around as my thigh walking with their lats flared out. lol

people that smack & pop their gum loudly

people who bring everything they own to the gym and spread it all out over all the benches and don't bother moving it when someone else need a couple inches

people who swim/shower at the gym then use the restroom and the floor and toilet seat are soaking wet - i think gyms should have those giant blow dryers like at the carwash to prevent this :D

people who park across the sidewalk instead of in their driveway. I get really tired of having to climb through bushes and snow mounds when i am walking the dogs

people who can't use self checkout- there should be a test

people who use too much perfume/colonge :mad:

people who smoke right next to doorways of buildings - i smoked years ago but wasn't f-ing rude like that, even at a bus stop out side if i was going to smoke i would get up and step far away form anyone siting at bus stop

ditto

Angela123
02-23-2009, 03:19 PM
hey hey!!! I am 45 and worked hard to get my body a certain way and i am gonna dress how i like :D

i will be the only muscular, shredded mom (or dad for that matter) at daughters high school graduation in June (2 weeks before Jr Nats)

i knew id get flack from that one bc so many women in their 40s and 50s on here look hot and can pull it off. im sorry...let me re phrase. regular women who do not work out at all should not be wearing it. even if they are skinny fat. they still dont look good. fbb and figure/fitness women close to contest are the only women who can pull off ANYTHING.

Suzy Brown
02-23-2009, 03:32 PM
People who have a double or triple stroller and feel as tho I should move my dog out of their way when walking down the sidewalk.
People who stop in the middle of the walk or cross walk and just stand there.
People who don't get out of your way when you're carrying a huge amount of stuff. I walk right into em, let my shit hit em, fuck you too.
People who ride bikes on the sidewalk and then make a face when you don't get out of their way. You're suuposed to ride in the street, I'm supposed to walk on the sidewalk.

stl50
02-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Listening to the moron trainers at my gym tell women that they need to do higher reps/light weights so they don't get bulky...(almost punched him...lol)

cellphones in the gym (i mean come on, you can't go a couple hours without talking to someone...)

small men lifting light weights and grunting????? wait...that doesn't piss me off, just makes me laugh

i know there's more...just woke up though:):)

Suzy Brown
02-23-2009, 03:37 PM
i knew id get flack from that one bc so many women in their 40s and 50s on here look hot and can pull it off. im sorry...let me re phrase. regular women who do not work out at all should not be wearing it. even if they are skinny fat. they still dont look good. fbb and figure/fitness women close to contest are the only women who can pull off ANYTHING.
No I hear ya Andrea. For example, if you're so old your knees are wrinkly/ saggy, you should NOT be wearing a miniskirt.

I went to a shop recently and the girl suggested a baby doll dress & capri leggins. I said sweetie I'm way too old to carry that off. She kept insisting I looked young enough, "other women older than you have bought this!" but I laughed in her face. I LIKE to be taken seriously.

Suzy Brown
02-23-2009, 03:42 PM
small men lifting light weights and grunting????? wait...that doesn't piss me off, just makes me laugh

:):)
LMAO today after I finished curling a whopping 20lbs, I said "son of a bitch!" just as a joke to my friend.

Suzanne
02-23-2009, 06:45 PM

if you are out of shape fat, skinny fat too skinny 18 or 80 you shouldn't dress like that :D

Suzanne
02-23-2009, 06:47 PM
drivers who won't let me cross the street when it is raining, freezing, snowing etc like they can't sit in their warm dry cars an extra second when i am walking with my giant backpack

Youngguns
02-23-2009, 06:51 PM
I know this is girl talk, but the name "Michael", it's a good name and everything, but chael for "cul?" who are they kidding?

Chapped lips.

Hair cuts (WHY is it so hard to do a simple male style?)

People who hate complainers when they have a decent reason to rant/complain.

Unintellectual people who think you're "crazy" for not speaking like you have 96 brain cells.

People who have a strong opinion on something they have very little to zero knowledge of.

Getting sick. I workout, eat right, sleep right etc etc yet I seem to get sick, virus/ flu/cold at least 3 times per year.

Work.

That's it for now :D

Valkyrie
02-23-2009, 06:56 PM

LOL! You Go!

I was just thinking, "But hey! I'm 47 and I can fit into my 24 year old daughter's clothes!" (She's fit too.)

I live in tanks or T's and jean and jean skirts. And hey...I still have the legs for mini's...so dayum...I'm going to wear mini's! :D

My biggest beef...parents who do not discipline their kids.
Next being...parents that let their kids get obese.

not2big
02-23-2009, 07:34 PM
dropping a load in a public restroom :(

MsGuns
02-23-2009, 07:40 PM
LMAO today after I finished curling a whopping 20lbs, I said "son of a bitch!" just as a joke to my friend.
lol lol lol

MsGuns
02-23-2009, 07:41 PM
LOL! You Go!

I was just thinking, "But hey! I'm 47 and I can fit into my 24 year old daughter's clothes!" (She's fit too.)

I live in tanks or T's and jean and jean skirts. And hey...I still have the legs for mini's...so dayum...I'm going to wear mini's! :D

My biggest beef...parents who do not discipline their kids.
Next being...parents that let their kids get obese.

i am a teacher and I hate callin hm cause some of them dont do a dayum thing...but then call the AP me on me and say Im harrassin their child...ummm hello....tell you kid to stop acting up!!!

~gymdiva~
02-23-2009, 07:50 PM
OCTO-MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get this woman off the airways and into some treatment!!!

MsGuns
02-23-2009, 07:54 PM
OCTO-MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get this woman off the airways and into some treatment!!!

she is pissin me off...i am tired of seeing her pic or hearin her voice on CNN...lol

**blondie**
02-23-2009, 09:04 PM

she is pissin me off...i am tired of seeing her pic or hearin her voice on CNN...lol

I strongly agree!!!!!

Allifit
02-23-2009, 10:22 PM
x2 Andrea...

also:

Gym rats who throw the 25lb dumbbells down like they were 125lbs and grunt like apes and beat their chests.... get the fuck out.... annoying as hell.

People who drive slow in the fast lane of traffic. The PA state law is drive right pass left. I want a neon sign on top of my camaro to this effect.

Screaming children....and parents who don't care.

Judgemental people- people who think their way of life or their way of thinking is the be all and end all. I have ZERO patience for such narrow mindedness.

The twig thin bimbo cardio bunny who at the gym today said (loud enough so I could hear) I look like a dyke. Man was the irritating...

Z33ACV2
02-23-2009, 10:26 PM
x2 Andrea...

also:

Gym rats who throw the 25lb dumbbells down like they were 125lbs and grunt like apes and beat their chests.... get the fuck out.... annoying as hell.

People who drive slow in the fast lane of traffic. The PA state law is drive right pass left. I want a neon sign on top of my camaro to this effect.

Judgemental people- people who think their way of life or their way of thinking is the be all and end all. I have ZERO patience for such narrow mindedness.

The twig thin bimbo cardio bunny who at the gym today said (loud enough so I could hear) I look like a dyke. Man was the irritating...

She said WHAT?!?!? we all need to go to your gym and beat the crap out her... :mad:

baby gorilla
02-23-2009, 11:56 PM
chatty broads :)

fitbody
02-24-2009, 01:02 AM

screaming kids

FREAKIN PEOPLE WHO DON'T PUT THEIR WEIGHT AWAY
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!:mad:

Allifit
02-24-2009, 06:23 AM
Here's another one: people who don't move over when driving for ambulances. annoys me to no end. Just you wait till YOUR family member needs an ambulance and there's some asshole blocking traffic....

tammyp
02-24-2009, 08:14 AM
if you look like a dyke id hate to see what she thinks of the rest of us!

Allifit
02-24-2009, 10:55 AM
if you look like a dyke id hate to see what she thinks of the rest of us!
I think it's the short hair....

but really. who gives a shit.....:p

Angela123
02-24-2009, 11:17 AM
what a bitch. besides her obvious narrow minded outlook...it amazes me how people can be so rude. she said it loud enough for you to hear...she must have balls. you could easily break her in half.

yah...she calls you a dyke but im sure shed love to have your abs, ass and legs..and everything else on u. well not arms..dumb girls like that never want arms they say, "ohhh...i want toned arms but not big arms like you."

Suzy Brown
02-24-2009, 11:43 AM
The fact that my left delt is so puny-looking compared to my right.

**blondie**
02-24-2009, 12:07 PM
x2 Andrea...

also:

Now I'm fired up & wanna beat this girls ass..... wtf?

-- I'll tell ya what pisses me off, when your eating your diet food & people look at you & turn up their nose & say yumm sarcastically... For their information I'm so f--ing hungry that my food really does taste good to me... In fact I'm usually watching the clock till I get to eat, I crave it! Fat Asses... Go shove another twinkie down your throat...
Sorry this just happened like 2 seconds ago....

Sledge
02-24-2009, 12:10 PM

So that means you think it's ok for out of shape women who are 45 to wear whatever clothing they like no matter how you think it looks. because it's how they think they look that matters not how you think they look. Because you don't think your way of life is the be all and end all. Right?

Allifit
02-24-2009, 05:24 PM
what a bitch. besides her obvious narrow minded outlook...it amazes me how people can be so rude. she said it loud enough for you to hear...she must have balls. you could easily break her in half.

yah...she calls you a dyke but im sure shed love to have your abs, ass and legs..and everything else on u. well not arms..dumb girls like that never want arms they say, "ohhh...i want toned arms but not big arms like you."
My big arms are the best. I have 14.5 inch biceps- as measured in December and I am DAMN proud of every inch of those badboys.....

I think its cause of the muscles + short hair + punky esque style I have gives me this tomboyish quality....

Frankly I don't care.

:) I like the way my body looks.

Allifit
02-24-2009, 05:26 PM
So that means you think it's ok for out of shape women who are 45 to wear whatever clothing they like no matter how you think it looks. because it's how they think they look that matters not how you think they look. Because you don't think your way of life is the be all and end all. Right?
correct.

If you spent time with me you'd realize how little time and effort I put into discussing what some 45 year old woman is wearing lol.... I may think she looks stupid but if she checks her shit out in the mirror and goes "damn I look hot" then all power to her.....

she didnt ask my opinion.

tammyp
02-24-2009, 05:51 PM
i hate those type of girls. women can me so MEAN and caddy. its all due to the fact that they are unhappy with themselves....

my favorite are fat people that say to me....i wouldnt want to look like you! well NO SHIT...i dont wanna and never will look like YOU!

stl50
02-24-2009, 09:11 PM
x2 Andrea...

also:

OMG!!! :eek:

She WOULDA been my cardio session...lol

SallyAnne
02-24-2009, 09:15 PM
I wouldn't have let the comment slide, Alli. I'd have stopped my machine and said "Excuse me?" That alone probably would have freaked her out. lol

Erin
02-24-2009, 09:28 PM
x2 Andrea...

also:

You summed it up, girl. I have nothing more to add.

We would get along PERFECTLY. :D

Allifit
02-24-2009, 09:38 PM
You summed it up, girl. I have nothing more to add.

We would get along PERFECTLY. :D
lol I have no doubt....:)

and here's another...

When people tell you, "wow you look so tired".... like honestly? Come on? Who wants to hear that? I mean even if I DO look tired lets consider the circumstances- who ISNT tired on a crosstrainer at 5a.m.....

sheesh.

fitbody
02-24-2009, 10:16 PM
Men who take advantage of my generous & giving nature
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!
NEXT !!!!!!!

Allifit
02-24-2009, 10:18 PM
Men who take advantage of my generous & giving nature
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!
NEXT !!!!!!!
aw baby good luck finding one who doesnt...

and when and if you do ensure that his brother calls me :)

musclegoddess65
02-24-2009, 10:19 PM
men that just don't F'n get it period! the world is full of them.

Allifit
02-24-2009, 10:23 PM
eh men and women just dont get each other. It's the intersection of the sexes that's fucked up.... always has been. Always will be. If you're one of those lucky ones who finds someone of the opposite sex who understands and appreciates you... well then... hats off to you but I'm jealous as hell....

haha.

musclegoddess65
02-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Alli IF I ever get that lucky... I'd be letting the world know...

then I'd find some way to clone em....

robert da strongman
02-24-2009, 10:33 PM

i get it...whatever it is;)

musclegoddess65
02-24-2009, 10:35 PM
i get it...whatever it is;)

remains to be seen :rolleyes:

robert da strongman
02-24-2009, 10:36 PM
you would be surprised.

musclegoddess65
02-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Well we all like surprises.... robert...

I gotta say I am sick and tired of hearing the ladies at work bitching about being fat and then shoveling in another donut! and asking me why the hell I'm eating chicken and green beans at 9am!

musclegoddess65
02-24-2009, 10:40 PM

no shit what the hell is her problem????

Sledge
02-25-2009, 04:32 AM

Huh. I don't understand whjat your getting at.

47ronin
02-25-2009, 04:42 AM
Do you know that you're posting in the "Girl Talk" forum?

Sledge
02-25-2009, 05:07 AM
Ahhhhh so your saying i'm supposed to figure out what they mean not from the words they type but what they mean when they are typing them. gotcha.

Tu Holmes
02-25-2009, 05:13 AM
eh men and women just dont get each other.

haha.

Quote for emphasis and accuracy.

tammyp
02-25-2009, 05:50 AM
alli dont you find this list is much longer when your prepping?

Allifit
02-25-2009, 08:38 AM
alli dont you find this list is much longer when your prepping?
lol oh YES Tammy....

and here's my 8 a.m pet peeve... People who INSIST on talking your ear off while you're trying to lift- you know interrupting your sets etc and trying to chit chat when REALLY all I wanna do is get done and get out there...especially now... this diet is whooping my ass lol.

Malika
02-25-2009, 09:27 AM
you would be surprised.

Go ahead then...

Us girls like to be surprised!!!:D

BadAssBarbie
02-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Oh my God!!! There are SOOOOOO many things that piss me off! I don't even know where to start!!!
Rude people,
slow people,
children who will not behave,
anyone being inconsiderate of others,
selfishness,
my kids getting bad grades,
stupid trainers,
skinny hairy sweatyold guys wearing ultra short running shorts to the gym..yuck,
people who talk on their phones at the gym,
dirty people, dirty kids, dirty homes,
people who cannot apply make-up who keep wearing it,
bad teeth,
bad breath,
people who tell me im getting "too skinny" when I'm 4 weeks out from a show!
body odor...use deoderant people!!
lazyness,
indeciiveness...especially when you're at the grocery store..all you want is some chicken, but some little old lady is making everyone wait becase she can't decide which package of chicken she wants. Just pick one!!
slow people..oh did i say that already?/ lol
oh geez, I can go on forever, but I'll stop there.

BadAssBarbie
02-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Oh ya, and people who ask me REALLY stupid questions.
For example, a man pulled off to the side of the road as I was out running one day..just to ask me how i run with no arms!! Are you fucking kidding me?? With my legs, dumbass! I get shit like that ALL the time!

SallyAnne
02-25-2009, 12:33 PM
oh ya, and people who ask me really stupid questions.
For example, a man pulled off to the side of the road as i was out running one day..just to ask me how i run with no arms!! Are you fucking kidding me?? With my legs, dumbass! I get shit like that all the time!

lol! :D

Youngguns
02-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Humans in general piss me off.

I think "survival of the fittest" needs to be reinstalled to weed out the shitty genes of our society.

tammyp
02-25-2009, 02:18 PM
oh barbie i bet you hear it ALL. i had a girl ask me if i was a runner b/c my arms were so big....huh?

Allifit
02-25-2009, 02:38 PM
oh barbie i bet you hear it ALL. i had a girl ask me if i was a runner b/c my arms were so big....huh?
wtf goes on in some peoples minds is BEYOND me...

BadAssBarbie
02-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Wow!! With your big arms, and my legs that I can run on(lol), we'd be a great team!! haha

musclegoddess65
02-25-2009, 07:17 PM

smart ass! ok I'll cut you some slack you did share your piggy cup with me for coffee one morning....

musclegoddess65
02-25-2009, 07:19 PM
lol oh YES Tammy....

and here's my 8 a.m pet peeve... People who INSIST on talking your ear off while you're trying to lift- you know interrupting your sets etc and trying to chit chat when REALLY all I wanna do is get done and get out there...especially now... this diet is whooping my ass lol.

that's the beauty thing about an iPod....most will just figure you can't hear them and not bother....

musclegoddess65
02-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Oh ya, and people who ask me REALLY stupid questions.
For example, a man pulled off to the side of the road as I was out running one day..just to ask me how i run with no arms!! Are you fucking kidding me?? With my legs, dumbass! I get shit like that ALL the time!

OMG.... I sure the hell hope he felt damn stupid after your answer!!! What a stupid thing to ask someone :eek:

gman
02-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Wow, that story tops them all! Assholes come in both genders, but my gender seems to have more than its share!

IRONURSE
02-28-2009, 07:24 AM
Idiots at the gym who see you are obviously in the middle of a routine changing weights or setting up and ask "Are you using this?".

People who have 50 items in the 10 items or less checkout line.

BadAssBarbie
03-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Yesterday, my mom needed to return my valentine heart shaped cake pan to me. She was going to bake a chocolate cake in it to bring back to me!!! I'm 4 weeks out from competition!! I told her no, but I would have been pissed if she had done that! I was kinda pissed that she even thought about doing that!!!!

lilfitgirl
03-03-2009, 10:29 PM
this has most recently been bothering me...
this will be my second year being a booth model for the Arnold Classic...
one of my classmates from high school got wind of this and started asking me to "hook her up" with a job as well - mind you she decides to do this 2 weeks before the show (duh)
so then i tell her well you know most of the girls down there have a workout routine and weight lifting routine
she fires back with "i workout everyday, im in shape and besides i dont need to lift weights...i get the same results from kickboxing" (?)
ok she may look like she is in shape but truely she is not "in shape" (as in healthy...will get to that later)
then she asks me for my measurements so she can "compare herself to me" - honestly you dont just go around asking girls for their measurements espcially to compare each other!?? WTF

ok so here is my beef with this whole thing...

yes shes pretty and yes she has a nice body BUT the only reason that is true is because she has an eating disorder and she does her kickboxing class twice a day everyday
she rarely eats (she will go days without any food) and when she does eat she will make herself puke it back up
i know this for a fact because she is good friend with my best friend and tells her about and then of course she tells me
THAT IS NOT A HEALTHY PERSON
and i know that she is one of those bimbo girls who thinks just because she has a nice body and attends a class that she knows everything there is to know about fitness
i dont know it all for sure, but i know a lot more than she does...and clearly a lot more about what it means to be a "healthy" person

AND...
i have to kick my ass at the gym every week and follow a strict diet to look half way decent - I DONT FCKN CHEAT MY WAY TO A "GOOD BODY"

IRONURSE
03-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Wonder why America is so fat? Read this exerpt. This pisses me off!
My Oh Yeah p-nut butter wafer bar snack has 14g Protein, 8g Carbs, 210 Calories per 2 bar package and the evil Reese's 4 pack has 9g Protein,
44g Carbs, 400 Calories per package (serving size is whole package of both). When buying protein bars by the box the price would even out so that is not a factor.
I'm calling BS on this one!
:p

10 Things We Overpay For

by Joan Goldwasser
Friday, March 6, 2009provided byhttp://l.yimg.com/a/i/cz/legacy/kiplinger_170x33.gif (http://www.kiplinger.com/)
You can save big by buying cheap alternatives instead.
Does the avalanche of news about layoffs, business losses and a declining stock market have you looking for ways to cut your spending so you can beef up your savings? We're here to help, with suggestions for less-expensive alternatives to ten everyday purchases (for more ideas, go to http://www.billshrink.com/, which tracks cell-phone plans and credit cards).
More from Kiplinger.com:

• Liquidation Sales: Deal or No Deal? (http://content.kiplinger.com/features/archives/2009/03/liquidation-sales-deal-no-deal.html)

• Easy Ways to Save Big in 2009 (http://content.kiplinger.com/tools/slideshows/slideshow_pop.html?nm=Save50ADay)

• What You Need to Know About Bargaining (http://content.kiplinger.com/tools/slideshows/slideshow_pop.html?nm=LowdownBargaining)
Afternoon snacks. Do you munch protein bars as a healthier alternative to a chocolate pick-me-up? You could easily be paying more than $2 per bar and consuming just as much sugar as you would with your favorite candy bar. Stock up on fruit for a fraction of the cost when you do your grocery shopping. You'll be fitter and save a bundle.

Melissa
03-11-2009, 04:02 PM
What pisses me off the most? Liars....and I deal with them on a daily basis with my job. Ironically, I really do love my job.:p

SonOfPluto
03-12-2009, 03:57 AM
I hate cheap, selfish people. People that don't leave tips for wait staff.

cheddar cheese
03-12-2009, 05:02 PM
People that don’t re-rack their weights
Bad form
Women that dress like skanks and come to the gym only to pick up men, taking up space
People that have a problem with me and don’t have the ballz to say it to my face
Every senior citizen that drives and shouldn’t be.
Protien farts
Silent treatment
Mind games

powermania
03-12-2009, 05:04 PM
men who want to pump my gas at the gas station. It pisses me the fuck off!

cheddar cheese
03-12-2009, 05:05 PM
people with B.O.
cell phones in the gym
liars
my ex husband
people that leave their shopping carts in the middle of the aisle

cheddar cheese
03-12-2009, 05:06 PM
MECHANICS :mad:

IRONURSE
03-12-2009, 09:00 PM
people that don’t re-rack their weights
bad form
women that dress like skanks and come to the gym only to pick up men, taking up space
people that have a problem with me and don’t have the ballz to say it to my face
every senior citizen that drives and shouldn’t be.
protien farts
silent treatment
mind games

ditto !!!!!
:d

sassy69
03-13-2009, 01:53 AM
My big arms are the best. I have 14.5 inch biceps- as measured in December and I am DAMN proud of every inch of those badboys.....

I think its cause of the muscles + short hair + punky esque style I have gives me this tomboyish quality....

Frankly I don't care.

:) I like the way my body looks.

Given the way I dress in the gym, I dont even want to think what people think of me. Not that I give a shit, but I'm sure its a little crazy. Off season I look like a linebacker. Coming into season I start to break out my tanks but I still look big and I get lots of wrinkled noses like "OMG look at HER"... But somehow those last 4 weeks of prep, I'm the hottest fuckin' thing to hit the gym. And I WILL be dressing like it too .

sassy69
03-13-2009, 01:56 AM
Chedda cheese on a roll!

My complaints are:

- people who can't strip weights of machines. Like the girl who left her lameo 5 lb plates on the leg press. She needed to be bitchslapped for doing a leg press w/ just 5 lb weights.
- people who talk on their cellphones while driving - CA passed a law 3 months ago outlawing that unless you've got a headset or bluetooth. But you still see people yakking away while switching lanes into other people.
- people who are tedious to talk to.

Allifit
03-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Given the way I dress in the gym, I dont even want to think what people think of me. Not that I give a shit, but I'm sure its a little crazy. Off season I look like a linebacker. Coming into season I start to break out my tanks but I still look big and I get lots of wrinkled noses like "OMG look at HER"... But somehow those last 4 weeks of prep, I'm the hottest fuckin' thing to hit the gym. And I WILL be dressing like it too .

As well you should. The way I see it is Van Gogh didn't paint a masterpiece and then stick it in the closet. Nor did Hemingway pen a classic and then stick it under lock and key where no one could read it. Whe you acheive something you've worked so hard at- you want to show it off and you want well earned attention and/or compliments for your efforts.

It only makes sense you break out those tanks girl!:p

sassy69
03-13-2009, 10:57 AM
As well you should. The way I see it is Van Gogh didn't paint a masterpiece and then stick it in the closet. Nor did Hemingway pen a classic and then stick it under lock and key where no one could read it. Whe you acheive something you've worked so hard at- you want to show it off and you want well earned attention and/or compliments for your efforts.

It only makes sense you break out those tanks girl!:p

It starts today!

Suzanne
03-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Chedda cheese on a roll!

My complaints are:

- people who can't strip weights of machines. Like the girl who left her lameo 5 lb plates on the leg press. She needed to be bitchslapped for doing a leg press w/ just 5 lb weights.
- people who talk on their cellphones while driving - CA passed a law 3 months ago outlawing that unless you've got a headset or bluetooth. But you still see people yakking away while switching lanes into other people.
- people who are tedious to talk to.

i had to pull off a 2.5lb per side off leg press!!! WTF IS THAT!!!!!!!

just about everybody at the gym piss me off

Melissa
03-13-2009, 11:44 AM
just about everybody at the gym piss me off

Me too, especially when I'm dieting. My training partner and I always joke about how we're going to start our own gym, but we'll be the only members because we'll wind up kicking everyone else out for pissing us off.

sba220
03-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Me too, especially when I'm dieting. My training partner and I always joke about how we're going to start our own gym, but we'll be the only members because we'll wind up kicking everyone else out for pissing us off.

Dont listen to anything she writes on here. In fact, if you see her at the gym please go up and talk to Melissa. She would love that. Im surprised she can build any muscle with all the talking she does.

BadAssBarbie
03-13-2009, 02:34 PM
I've decided everything and everybody piss me off these days. I'm sure things will change in 2 weeks when I get to eat again.

Sugargirl
03-13-2009, 08:57 PM
I can't stand people who text or stand around... my muscles are getting cold people!!!!!! - get the $$#^$ workout going........ 30- 60 second comment then hit it hard again!
ohhh and I wish we had more iron girls at my gym... not many pick up db's that weigh more then 15 pounds..

This was the best... I came home from the arnold and this guys girlfriend is a runner ... she looked at my pics and said " ewww you want to look like that? Oh God its so manly its ugly" Her boyfriend said "I think that looks awesome! " then she pointed to the figure girls pics and said "now THAT is nice" cause she is like 110 lbs... and he said - nah I don't like that!!! LMAO! I was so thinking it serves her right for trying to insult me like that.... I would have never done that to her.. I thought her accomplishments were great regardless of whether I like running or not... I appreciate all forms of fitness... it all takes work and effort!

Allifit
03-14-2009, 09:29 AM
I can't stand people who text or stand around... my muscles are getting cold people!!!!!! - get the $$#^$ workout going........ 30- 60 second comment then hit it hard again!
ohhh and I wish we had more iron girls at my gym... not many pick up db's that weigh more then 15 pounds..

This was the best... I came home from the arnold and this guys girlfriend is a runner ... she looked at my pics and said " ewww you want to look like that? Oh God its so manly its ugly" Her boyfriend said "I think that looks awesome! " then she pointed to the figure girls pics and said "now THAT is nice" cause she is like 110 lbs... and he said - nah I don't like that!!! LMAO! I was so thinking it serves her right for trying to insult me like that.... I would have never done that to her.. I thought her accomplishments were great regardless of whether I like running or not... I appreciate all forms of fitness... it all takes work and effort!

Haters are everywhere mama......

shake it off:)

pillowtalk
03-14-2009, 09:49 AM
ya texting while working out really pisses me off!

stephaniewicked
03-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Why do people bring their phones on the gym floor?? Leave it in the locker room!!!! I don't get it! :mad:

One thing that really pisses me off is when people don't say thank you.

Two specific instances are when I'm driving and/or stuck in traffic and I let someone in front of me and they don't wave. WTF? How hard is it to put your hand up? I didn't have to let your ass in front of me when I'm running late for work!

The other one is when I hold the door open for someone in public. I don't have to, but I hate when people walk through and can't express some gratitude. I ALWAYS thank someone for holding the door open for me. If I do that and they don't say anything, I proudly say "you're welcome!" to them... Only once did someone feel stupid enough to stutter a "thanks" after I did that...

WTF people?!

kiMbergman
03-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Not getting thank you notes for wedding, graduation, etc. gifts.

My Grandmother taught me to ALWAYS thank those that do nice things for you.
What is wrong with folks these days?

Allifit
03-18-2009, 08:30 PM
The fact that my brother's fiances bridal shower is in 3 weeks and she JUST sent the damn invitations out......

way to let people know in advance.

Melissa
03-24-2009, 04:42 PM
That I haven't had a single raw cashew in two weeks and there appears to be a shortage of them in my area....I think I'm having withdrawl symptoms.

Fit_5"3
03-24-2009, 09:09 PM
It's taken me a few days to compile my list :D

What Pisses Me Off:

1. Liars
2. Uncalled for rudeness/comments/foulness at inappropriate times.
3. Anyone mean to an old person.
4. Anyone mean to an animal.
5. People who stare.
6. People who ask the same questions about my contest/training/diet on an almost daily basis.
7. Clients who either don't call to cancel their session, or call my cell phone after I've arrived at the gym for their session. If you have my number - - which all my clients do - - why the hell do you wait to call at meeting time? Oh, that's right, I've got NOTHING going on in my life!!!!
8. Excuses. Everyone fucks up. Admit it, fix it and move on.
9. Lazy, whinney little bitches. You know the kind. They can't sweat, get dirty, take out the trash, lift anything over 10 lbs, etc., etc., etc. Gawd! Be a woman and do something for yourself!
10. Poor service when you are a customer. This is more common nowadays it seems.
11. Drunks. Sloppy, idiotic, lund drunks. I can't stand being around anyone who is that out of control. Not like I have never been there :beerbang:, but I've grown up and learned that 1) at 34 it's not at all okay, 2) bad way to get your calories and 3) you feel like hell.
12. My kitchen sink full of dishes. Which, I had better go take care of instead of sit online all night!
Obviously, my list could go on all night!

mia
03-28-2009, 04:31 AM
Well the 2 things that really get on my tits while at the gym:

1. Skinny arse air heads, who pedal on the bikes at 1mph caked in make-up, scared to death at the possibility of breaking a sweat whilst perv'ing at guys!
2. And wannabe bbers who insist on groaning and grunting while lifting measley little weights! argh!

oklahomeskillet
04-08-2009, 10:01 AM
- Wheelie shoes. Whoever invented them should be beaten senseless.

- Parents who allow their brats to go careening around the grocery store in said Wheelies

- People who talk smack about the military. Unless you've been there and done that (and aren't just bitter because you couldn't hack it and got booted), just shut up!

- People who mistreat children, animals and the elderly

- People who see kindness in someone as weakness and use it to take advantage of them

- People who bitch and moan about their troubles but won't do anything to change their situation. If you're fat, get on the flippin' treadmill and stop eating doughnuts...don't complain that you have "fat genes and can't lose weight"

- People who complain that they have "fat genes and can't lose weight". Um, I have morbidly obese genes on both sides of my family...

- People who blame everyone else for their problems...OWN YOUR SH*T!

- People who think I'm a dumb meathead because I'm a bodybuilder and work at a gym

- People who put a lot of stock in first impressions. Who died and made YOU ruler of the universe?

Northman
04-08-2009, 06:08 PM
When girls are really into one day, and then not the next. They don't even bother to tell you why or ever call you again. This makes me mad.

MsGuns
04-08-2009, 08:30 PM
it pisses me off I cant put a certain poster on ignore...
no one here...smile

thesamewords
04-08-2009, 08:51 PM

1. Skinny arse air heads, who pedal on the bikes at 1mph caked in make-up, scared to death at the possibility of breaking a sweat whilst perv'ing at guys!
2. And wannabe bbers who insist on groaning and grunting while lifting measley little weights! argh!

Hey hey hey Mia! Slow down. I am not a bodybuilder but I gotta grunt when i lift my weights. i am so weak but imma get strong for ya and then grunt some more! It just feels good to grunt... can you blame me?

Curt James
04-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Every God damned thing.

(Someone has to be honest.)

sweetjane57
04-09-2009, 01:53 AM
not toooooo much........BUT
-when my cellphone acts up
-potholes in CHICAGO
-people who "no wait, that is supposed to be on sale" it....and you are next in line with 2 items waiting for a price check now(although...lol, I can say I have been THAT person a time or two):hide:
-the new "bikini" division.....and I'm just being HONEST folks! The woman are beautiful, BUT it does NOT belong in the IFBB!!!!
-when my socks get wet
-the usual POOR GYM ETIQUETTE, but for some reason, only when it effects me(like if I see that someone left weights on the leg press, I'd only get pissed if I was going to be using it)
-when my ipod runs out halfway through workout
-people who make fun out of a person with disabilities

uh, that's all I can think of for now

I wouldn't say I get PISSED, but I am EXTREMELY IMPATIENT when it comes to TRAFFIC and WAITING IN LINES

Curt James
04-09-2009, 02:01 AM
- Wheelie shoes. Whoever invented them should be beaten senseless.

- Parents who allow their brats to go careening around the grocery store in said Wheelies

This is why God created the clothesline wrestling move!

- People who mistreat children, animals and the elderly

Okay, so never mind the clothesline wrestling move! :o

Melissa
04-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Every God damned thing.

(Someone has to be honest.)

Curt, I'm feelin' you on this one!:beerbang:

pittbull
04-09-2009, 09:48 AM
everyone says Im an aggressive driver haha, so naturally SLOW DRIVERS piss me off!!! Slow people in general, walking around like they got all fuckin day and nowhere to go!!! GTF outta the way!!!!

Also...people that right checks at the frickin dollar store!!! WHAT?!!!!

So after all this and I am so pissed off, I get to the gym and....

this guy leaves his weights on everything he does, I thought I would beat him into the floor!!! Pissed me off so frikin bad!!! Then of course when your done and want to get to your locker some fat ass is right beside you and got all his shit spread out all over the bench so you cant get to your stuff so you gotta wait!! And hes standing there on the phone!!! aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

I could write a book on this stuff....

Bigluva
04-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Women who never shut up
Women who always bitch
Women who talk to loud
Women who don't do what i say
Women who don't have my dinner ready on time
Women...........

LOL :eek: :D

lil mama
04-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Women who never shut up about po me I cant get a man
Women who whine and complain about how day can't get a man
Women who say it's not about dem....2o pages later it's still about dem and how they can't get a man.

Women who hate on women cause sum men prefer women with sum curves and a lil meat on dem.

Just venting normally I like everyone I meet but not dis week(smile)

MsGuns
04-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Women who never shut up
Women who always bitch
Women who talk to loud
Women who don't do what i say
Women who don't have my dinner ready on time
Women...........

LOL :eek: :D

Women who never shut up about po me I cant get a man
Women who whine and complain about how day can't get a man
Women who say it's not about dem....2o pages later it's still about dem and how they can't get a man.

Women who hate on women cause sum men prefer women with sum curves and a lil meat on dem.

Just venting normally I like everyone I meet but not dis week(smile)

Dang were yall reading the same post...lol lol lol

tribal
04-16-2009, 01:14 AM

but let's see...

yuppies

psuedo intellectuals

no wonder i cant get laid :mad:...thats what pisses me off

JaimeSandovalJr
04-16-2009, 06:09 PM
My 20 for the moment:

1. Girls who dont thank me for opening the door for them.
2. FUCKING SHAKER CUPS THAT LEAK!!!!!!!!!!
3. Teachers whos test cover 10+ chapters
4. Taxes all types
5. Computer viruses
6. Prices of school textbooks
7. 18 year old pregos who want attention
9. Students who feel like they have to show others they know everything
10. People who call me "Hun" "Son" "Bro" etc.
11. School loans
12. Girls who think they are queens of the world
13. When some A-HOLO leaves 10 plates on the Leg Press Machine and ontop of that sweat.
14. Fat guys who feel like pro-bodybuilders.
15. People who want everything you eat.
16. The equipment at my gym
17. People who tell you there life story and problems after 5 minutes of meeting them.
18. My neighbor who idles his car for 10 f-in minutes rights infront of my window.
19. Eating 7 meals a day.
20. People who dont live up to their word.

JaimeSandovalJr
04-16-2009, 06:12 PM

Haha to both! I feel you :wavey:

tribal
04-17-2009, 12:46 AM
My 20 for the moment:

1. Girls who dont thank me for opening the door for them.
2. FUCKING SHAKER CUPS THAT LEAK!!!!!!!!!!
3. Teachers whos test cover 10+ chapters
4. Taxes all types
5. Computer viruses
6. Prices of school textbooks
7. 18 year old pregos who want attention
9. Students who feel like they have to show others they know everything
10. People who call me "Hun" "Son" "Bro" etc.
11. School loans
12. Girls who think they are queens of the world
13. When some A-HOLO leaves 10 plates on the Leg Press Machine and ontop of that sweat.
14. Fat guys who feel like pro-bodybuilders.
15. People who want everything you eat.
16. The equipment at my gym
17. People who tell you there life story and problems after 5 minutes of meeting them.
18. My neighbor who idles his car for 10 f-in minutes rights infront of my window.
19. Eating 7 meals a day.
20. People who dont live up to their word.
OMG! U TOO?! :bowdown:......................................... ....................:popcorn:

Reloaded
04-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Guys that go to Bally total fitness and display it via avatar

RealLilSwole
04-18-2009, 01:18 PM
People that abuse children, elderly, and animals. They need to be taken into an alley and shot.

Anabolic1's_Girl
04-21-2009, 07:29 PM
People that abuse children, elderly, and animals. They need to be taken into an alley and shot.

I would like to second that!!!!!!!!!!

Anabolic1's_Girl
04-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Let's see...what pisses me off.....

1. people that purposely walk to the opposite side of the street if they see me walking my Pit.....seriously??????????????

2. Fake people! I mean if you don't like me then tell me to my face, don't wait til I turn around to talk about me! Grow some balls!

3. People who drive under the speed limit.

4. A dirty kitchen

and.....People who don't pick up their animals shit, ESPECIALLY when its in MY yard!

Thats all for today!

cheddar cheese
04-23-2009, 06:13 PM
People that tap their fingernails

People that call the office and ask me how long someone is going to be on the phone for……….hold on a sec lemme go get my stopwatch dumbass

People that are divorced that use their children to try and “get back” at their ex’s.

Rumors like the one that fuktard told about Debbie Bramwell

Body fat scales

People that D.T.F. at natty shows

People that take their dogs for walks and let them shiot in my yard and don’t clean it up

People that talk and text at the gym

This one happened on Tuesday that just got me steamin, incline bench we have 4 at my gym all being used, this one in particular this guy was not sitting in he was just holding onto the back of the bench doing side laterals, asked him if I could use it, he said no. Classy.

Allifit
04-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Jean shopping. It's fucking irritating as hell.

RDFinders
04-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Jean shopping. It's fucking irritating as hell.
you too.......

add to the list - idiots (although this is purely subjective) and people with narrowminds - can you open your little bubble up some to see that you are not the center of this milky way!

Jodie
04-23-2009, 09:15 PM
My list would be too long...