PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous ?: Replacement for primo?

sassy69
09-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Question via PM:

I just found out earlier that the rest of the Primo I was supposed to get, for the cycle I've already started, isn't going to happen. Long story.... Anyways I've 2 weeks at 50 of Primo and was going to taper up to 100, however now that I'm not going to be able to get it I was wondering what to do with what I already have on hand. I have a couple things. I have eq, deca, test, winny (orals) and anavar (which I'm taking rt now. 10mgs ED split am & pm) I'm trying to put on more mass, but tryng to w/out looking like a water balloon. LOL Any advice would be wonderful!

sassy69
09-05-2009, 10:49 PM
As SisterSteel has pointed out, primo & eq are similar in that they are both non-aromatizing compounds (i.e. won't cause estrogen-related water retention) and EQ is often referred to as "The poor man's primo", but they are not just straight substitutes for each other. However for the purpose of an off-season non-bloat bulker, eq is a common approach. Deca & test (I'm assuming propionate, not the longer acting cypionate or enanthate) can introduce water - deca in particular is known for its 'moon face' effect. Test prop is less of an issue as it has a reasonably short half-life but it does convert a little bit. For a bulker, however, some estrogen is not a bad thing. Winny can dry your joints and IMO is better for a cutter w/ a specific time frame on it vs what are often longer cycles off season for bulking. And many people just don't like winny (or more correctly, winny doesn't like them). Var is a good stacker w/ something like eq.

And all of the above comments are subject to the basic assumption that you can cut or bulk on anything, depending on what your diet is geared towards. A shitty diet (what many eat off season and call a "bulker") can cause plenty of water retention and excess flab on its own.

STACEYK
09-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Equipoise is def a suitable replacement for primo.

hulk
09-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Sassy,

My wife almost bought Prima but after we read on here about many that lose hair with Prima she decided against it as her hair is already very thin naturally.

Is EQ safer and what dose to use for lean bulk with clean diet.

Ive read lost of your replies where you mention using Test Prop. Prop safer for ladies than Cyp or E? What dosage do you recommend for first TEST cycle.

sassy69
09-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Sassy,

My wife almost bought Prima but after we read on here about many that lose hair with Prima she decided against it as her hair is already very thin naturally.

Is EQ safer and what dose to use for lean bulk with clean diet.

Ive read lost of your replies where you mention using Test Prop. Prop safer for ladies than Cyp or E? What dosage do you recommend for first TEST cycle.

Hairloss is a very individual thing. Anecdotally primo is notorious for causing hairloss, but then so is winny and most of the other stuff can as well. And then I've heard of people w/ absolutely no issues w/ primo & hair. But, anecdotally, I'd say there's more who do encounter hair problems than don't.

I don't think you can say any AAS is "safer", except maybe anavar. All others have their own issues, and it depends on what you consider "safer". For hair, eq can cause hairloss, as can test, winny, many others. Anavar is generally the only AAS you can fairly consistently say will have minimal sides - but no guarantees even w/ that - it depends on how each compound works w/ your body chemistry. Thus it is your own personal experiment every time to see what "works" for you.

EQ you can run at comparable doses to primo - e.g. 50 -150 mg/week. It has a longer detection time than primo so will stay in your system longer. It takes I think a few more weeks to "show" itself than primo - primo = 5 weeks, eq, what is coming to my mind is around 6-7 weeks. That makes it more of an off-season cycle I think because it takes more time and most people are on a pretty tight competition schedule where they are looking for compounds that are shorter and have effect quicker.

Prop has a significantly shorter half-life than cyp or enanth - women don't generally want to play w/ the longer-acting esthers because they are in the system so long and if you get sides you don't like, tough poo. You have to ride it out until the compound clears. Prop clears fairly quickly, and as mentioned, has reasonably minimal conversion so water is there but not bloat-central. Doses are like 15-20 mg E3D.

hulk
09-08-2009, 05:18 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SASSY !!!

Refereshing to get an answer instead of a 1000 questions about why she is even considering Test and EQ.

Thanks for the insight and help as I did NOT WANT to advise my dear wifey based on my MALE experience and knowledge and cause problems for her.

Thanks again.

sassy69
09-08-2009, 10:56 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SASSY !!!

Refereshing to get an answer instead of a 1000 questions about why she is even considering Test and EQ.

Thanks for the insight and help as I did NOT WANT to advise my dear wifey based on my MALE experience and knowledge and cause problems for her.

Thanks again.

That is always a question that IMO is good to include in the discussion but in many cases people will cycle what they have their hearts set on cycling. Dosage, if there is a "standard", is somethign that at least gives people a sense of what level they should be looking at - often man-cycle doses are used due to lack of any other reference point, and then you can get into trouble.

hulk
09-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Exactly my point and fear Sassy. Knew the ladies will help with lady specific dosage.

She means to much to me too hazard a guess and just go with that.. Id much rather make a mistake with underdosing than overdosing.

Quadsweep
09-08-2009, 04:02 PM
I was thinking EQ right from the start of your thread. Rita nor I get water retention from EQ. I would think as long as you drop it 14 days out it would be fine regardless.

Jeff

hulk
09-14-2009, 05:30 AM
EQ you can run at comparable doses to primo - e.g. 50 -150 mg/week.

EQ - Twice a week Sassy?

ubermensch
10-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Once a week is plenty. Undecylenate releases very slowly. Nice thing about it besides it being non-aromatizing.

sassy69
10-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Once a week is plenty. Undecylenate releases very slowly. Nice thing about it besides it being non-aromatizing.

Agree 1 / week is sufficient.