PDA

View Full Version : WCW Nitro channel

memphismuscle
09-07-2009, 12:30 AM
I don't know how many of you have seen this but this is a channel on youtube of old WCW Nitro shows, brings back some good memories:

http://www.youtube.com/user/nWoNitro

dallas3
09-07-2009, 01:59 AM
What a trip down memory lane

TPT
09-07-2009, 09:37 AM
thanks for the post. so many favorite moments flipping back on forth to watch nitro and raw. my favorite moment has to be scott hall coming out onto raw and bobby heenan flipping out. and we know what that set up to change wrestling forever.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-07-2009, 09:54 AM
I think the WCW moment that I enjoyed the most was when Nash broke kayfabe on Scott Hall, and cursed him out in the middle of the ring, and then gave him a powerbomb... a really good one, meant to drive home a point. That was hilarious.

Of course, WCW Nitro becoming nWo Nitro for a few weeks... that was pretty funny too.

TPT
09-07-2009, 10:32 AM
I think the WCW moment that I enjoyed the most was when Nash broke kayfabe on Scott Hall, and cursed him out in the middle of the ring, and then gave him a powerbomb... a really good one, meant to drive home a point. That was hilarious.

Of course, WCW Nitro becoming nWo Nitro for a few weeks... that was pretty funny too.

yeah, that was funny though too much of "shooting" really hurt wcw in the end. only smart fans really understood what the heck was going on regarding the programs. a little break from kayfabe is ok but they did that in almost every angle for a run.

another cool moment was when ric flair came back from a brief lay off and did a crazy shoot promo on eric bishoff.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-07-2009, 10:36 AM
yeah, that was funny though too much of "shooting" really hurt wcw in the end. only smart fans really understood what the heck was going on regarding the programs. a little break from kayfabe is ok but they did that in almost every angle for a run.

another cool moment was when ric flair came back from a brief lay off and did a crazy shoot promo on eric bishoff.

That is the one thing I miss about Flair more than anything else... he really knew how to work on the mic.

Everex238
09-07-2009, 10:51 AM
wow, thanks buddy. i was always a fan of wcw while others hated