PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Muscle Radio: Mon (09/07/09) 7pm EST- STAN EFFERDING and Ali Amini!

Jeff The Producer
09-07-2009, 02:43 AM
http://www.alrindustries.com/images/logo/new-alr-industries-logo-sm.jpg http://www.progenexsrg.com/images/logo_progenex.gifhttp://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/articles/radio/JOJO10inch.jpg

IFBB PRO Stan "The Rhino" Efferding says that he's the rightful owner of the title of Strongest Professional Bodybuilder in the World! So why won't he get his shot to prove it this year at the Mr. Olympia? Stan tells Heavy Muscle Radio how he plans on proving to the masses that he is the one and only strongest pro bodybuilder!

Ali Amini is known as the #1 prep guru in the middle-east. He's also extremely well versed in chemical enhancement, and shares some of his unconventional methods for putting on size and getting ripped with Dave and John!

HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO airs live on Monday, September 7th, 2009 at 7 PM EST/4 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

Click here to listen to HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/DSC_6025_AQGUELEYOL.jpg

MaverickMan
09-07-2009, 02:55 AM
SHIT YEAH! I can't wait to hear from The Rhino.

MsGuns
09-07-2009, 03:15 AM
Who does Ali Amini train?

huge285
09-07-2009, 03:43 AM
Two great interviews! Stan is real cool and very down to Earth!

ALI is a great contributor and he and I actually have some fun debate on the show about GH and INSULIN!

BIGLOUIE
09-07-2009, 04:01 AM
can't wait for the show! sounds great

huge285
09-07-2009, 04:18 AM
Looks like HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO is the only show broadcasting on LABOR DAY!

This Is War
09-07-2009, 07:35 AM
FUCK YES! Dave got the Rhino!

Mirko Cro Cop
09-07-2009, 07:42 AM
I thought Stan was with MD, oh well i'm not complaining.

andyb101
09-07-2009, 08:08 AM

when did you ever think pbw would be on, on any form of a holiday

MaverickMan
09-07-2009, 08:23 AM
PBW is a chore to listen to. Dan & Bob are nice guys, but you can completely predict what they're going to say at this point. Bob freakin' talks in cliches!

GameofInches
09-07-2009, 09:12 AM
I am very excited to hear this interview with Stan.

jdl80
09-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Hopefully they'll let Stan in the lift off challenge at the O, make it a 3 man show!

StringerBell
09-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Hopefully they'll let Stan in the lift off challenge at the O, make it a 3 man show!

Not gonna happen....

Too big a payday for Ben or Johnny to just throw away

bb100
09-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Dave where does Ali Amini live?

davidyes
09-07-2009, 10:54 AM
The Rhino!

Shariff Abel
09-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Nice interesting to listen to on labor day while been at home.

Aaron Singerman
09-07-2009, 12:39 PM

Figures... The other show likes to take weeks off...

Aaron Singerman
09-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Not gonna happen....

Too big a payday for Ben or Johnny to just throw away

Exactly... no way, no how. This is a two man contest till next year.

Kev
09-07-2009, 12:44 PM
awesome

bigdawg19
09-07-2009, 05:59 PM
THE RHINO on rxmuscle.com!!!!!:yep: :excited: :secret: :beerbang: :jump: :popcorn: :run: :bowdown:

andyb101
09-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Figures... The other show likes to take weeks off...

PBW-165 Shows

John and Dave-141 Shows

Fast Approaching on Dan and Bob

The Big King
09-07-2009, 07:04 PM

You guys r GREAT!!!

BigBilly
09-07-2009, 07:14 PM
why do they call jonnhie JOJ?

BigBilly
09-07-2009, 07:16 PM
PBW-165 Shows

John and Dave-141 Shows

Fast Approaching on Dan and Bob

why is DAN in BB? did he ever compete?

MaverickMan
09-07-2009, 07:28 PM
why do they call jonnhie JOJ?

Johnnie O. Jackson.

why is DAN in BB? did he ever compete?

He's Head Schmoe!

In all seriousness, he did compete at some point (or so I've heard).

derekanthony
09-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Rhino is the fucking man he was nice to me on getbig.. i think thats him cause hes the only rhino i remember, and he had pro stars... thats him no? Didnt he use to post on getbig. Nice guy.

doubleogordo
09-07-2009, 08:50 PM
shit im on vacation. didn't know today was labor day or monday

LANCE ADAM
09-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Two great interviews! Stan is real cool and very down to Earth!

ALI is a great contributor and he and I actually have some fun debate on the show about GH and INSULIN!

ALI G in DA HOUSE!!!! lol

that debate should be great. listin now

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
09-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Rhino is the fucking man he was nice to me on getbig.. i think thats him cause hes the only rhino i remember, and he had pro stars... thats him no? Didnt he use to post on getbig. Nice guy.

Negative.

TigerUpperCut
09-07-2009, 10:25 PM
great show! and girls always wanna hold my fucking hand!

doubleogordo
09-07-2009, 10:50 PM
i get ali's theory. his is slightely different when he says to use gh at night when its highest to add to it instead of in the morning when its lowest. i agree that cortisol has its time and place just like estrogen. right dad?

davidyes
09-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Ali and Stan were great guests!

I definitely agree with Connelly's statement that the people on The Biggest Loser are "metabolically fucked"! It's still an entertaining show when you're bored though.

StringerBell
09-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Get Connelly and one of the trainers from the biggest loser on the show together (didn't you guys interview a cop who was on the show?) and see what happens...

huge285
09-08-2009, 12:52 AM
Just wait till you hear BEN WHITE's response to this show! OH BOY!

davidyes
09-08-2009, 01:10 AM

Shit, I'm excited!

MaverickMan
09-08-2009, 01:23 AM

His response better be in the form of a video where he puts up bigger legit numbers than Stan. Otherwise...:zip:

Shariff Abel
09-08-2009, 02:26 AM
The hand holding is true its very annoying and your hand get sweaty after a while .

bigdawg19
09-08-2009, 04:12 AM
THE RHINO is not owned by NO ONE!!!!:yep:

Jeff The Producer
09-08-2009, 05:37 AM
Ben White responds to Stan Efferding's appearance on Heavy Muscle Radio!

Click here to listen to Ben White on our special Breaking News edition of Heavy Muscle Radio! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/716-ben-white-still-insists-hes-the-strongest.html)

~Maz~
09-08-2009, 06:21 AM
~Good God what is that man ON!! Seriously!! Holy shit this years 'O' is just getting better and better!! I like how he says "I understand! I understand!!" when he clearly DOESN'T!!!~

:lmao:

STAN EFFERDING IS THE STRONGEST HE HOLDS THE RECORDS FFS!!!

MaverickMan
09-08-2009, 06:51 AM
STAN EFFERDING IS THE STRONGEST HE HOLDS THE RECORDS FFS!!!

That's just it!!! Ben is absolutely out of his mind. :hypno::hypno::hypno:

Ben says, "The facts show [that he can out lift Rhino]". Wait...what? And, "He [Stan] has no records." DUDE!? It's on record AND on video! Where the hell are your numbers? Put up or shut the hell up!!

You said you've been pulling over 600 for reps. Great, Efferding's pulling over 700 for reps. And he's hit 825lbs in competition. You?

You also said he can't match your 505lbs for 9 reps. Well, Stan can do 550lbs for 7 reps, so I'm guessing he probably can hit 505lbs for 9.

YOU ALSO repeatedly asked him to "show you". HE'S THE ONLY ONE SHOWING ANYTHING!!! As far as the fans are concerned, we're waiting for you and JOJ to step up. Stan has stepped up (on record and video) and he's the only one of you three willing to put his own money on the line.

Ben, seriously, lay the hell off the Maui Wowi. Go to www.powerliftingwatch.com and read the list for yourself. You don't even want to squat, so you honestly have no business claiming any "Strongest Bodybuilder" title. Perhaps you can shoot for the "Strongest Bench" title. Oh, and how are you with raw lifts?

I know RX is tight with Ben, but c'mon, this guy is truly talking out his ass.

That aside, Ben is funny as fuck and a great character for the sport! :yep:

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
09-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Meltdown

Voland
09-08-2009, 08:01 AM
Ben will get so owned...

davidyes
09-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Ben is fucking great for this sport!

Deimos Anomaly
09-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Ben White responds to Stan Efferding's appearance on Heavy Muscle Radio!

Click here to listen to Ben White on our special Breaking News edition of Heavy Muscle Radio! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/716-ben-white-still-insists-hes-the-strongest.html)

I love how you use the Dimmu Borgir music in the show...!

aliamini
09-08-2009, 12:51 PM
The show was great … I actually didn’t think it would go that well … and this might be the first debate between two contest prep gurus … which actually was creates a constructive path to the development of the sport … would love to see more of that and for people to explain what they use, how, when and most importantly why

Both Dave and John were are great guys and big time contributors to the sport of Bodybuilding … Kudos

GENESIS
09-08-2009, 12:55 PM
this show is gonna be so improved. i love the show and the characters that both of you bring, but listening to Dave overpower John (because he is calling on the phone and isnt in the studio) made it kinda seem elementary. now there balanced. and because of this John will be able to have his little tidbits heard completly. so much better.

Sean Katterle
09-08-2009, 02:04 PM
1) Ben's an awesome bencher but he's gotta post up some big squats and deadlifts if he's gonna claim to be the strongest pro bodybuilder in the world (which is a huge claim.) He can lay claim to being the world's strongest bodybuilding bencher but that's just 1 of the 3 main lifts.

2) If Ben's the STRONGEST, then why is he the one pushing for artificial aides like benchpress shirts and lifting straps? Jackson made it clear that adding bench shirts, lifting straps, ect. just water down the results. Why the bench shirts if Ben can still raw bench 600+ ?

3) We're more than happy to have these guys at Ronnie Coleman's expo. Last year we put up $10,000 in cash and we're putting together da $$$ for this year too. Stan, Ben and/or Johnnie can add their own personal bet to the pile if they want to. We offer raw squat, raw bench and raw deadlift and they can do any single lift or combo of lifts that they want to. But ya gotta leave the bench shirts, powerlifting suits and lifting straps at home.

Stay Strong,
Sean
HardcorePowerlifting.com

Aaron Singerman
09-08-2009, 02:56 PM
The show was great … I actually didn’t think it would go that well … and this might be the first debate between two contest prep gurus … which actually was creates a constructive path to the development of the sport … would love to see more of that and for people to explain what they use, how, when and most importantly why

Both Dave and John were are great guys and big time contributors to the sport of Bodybuilding … Kudos

You were excellent. Very interesting interview. Refreshingly different!

I hope they have you on again soon!

huge285
09-08-2009, 05:00 PM
BEN and JOHNNIE wanted to lift RAW...........INZER (who's sponsoring the event) is providing some basic bench shirts for the athlete's protection.

MaverickMan
09-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Why the bench shirts if Ben can still raw bench 600+ ?

When Ben was originally on HMR (or was it After Hours?), he claimed he could raw bench 700lbs. I'm still waiting to see him back this claim up.

BEN and JOHNNIE wanted to lift RAW...........INZER (who's sponsoring the event) is providing some basic bench shirts for the athlete's protection.

That's a load of horse shit. If Ben and Johnnie refused to wear shirts, then they wouldn't have to. Just because Inzer is sponsoring the lift doesn't mean you have to wear shirts. Not everyone competing in the O this year has to take Universal Nutrition's products to step on stage.

Fuck all this shirt/strap bullshit. You can bet the loser will site this as an excuse. "My shirt wasn't fitted correctly" or "I wasn't used to lifting in an Inzer shirt" etc. I love the hype and controversy coming from Stan and Ben (IT'S EXCITING), but this lift off is becoming a little muddy.

Ryan Bracewell
09-08-2009, 05:42 PM

So basically Inzer is going to ruin this lift off. I understand they needed a sponsor but this makes it gay IMO.

Sean Katterle
09-08-2009, 06:46 PM
So basically Inzer is going to ruin this lift off. I understand they needed a sponsor but this makes it gay IMO.

If Inzer wins and they're forced to wear benchpress shirts then the contest really won't count for much IMO.

Ben White was the one pushing for the use of the shirts (just like I heard he asked to get to use lifting straps in the deadlift, but was denied.) To me, that means that Ben knows that his 50+ pound raw advantage in the bench won't hold out against Jackson's 100+ pound raw advantage in the deadlift.

So, Ben White went to the shirts and if he's mastered their use again (he's competed with them before) then he can out shirt bench Jackson by more than 100 pounds which will put him in the running to win the push/pull total.

Believe me, the bench shirt companies have paid their way into powerlifting and the sport's popularity has been dropping ever since (powerlifting's commercial high point was in the late 1970s when they were on international prime time television and the shirts were made contest legal around 1981.)

Inzer's liason, Peter Thorne, weaseled his way into the Olympia Expo a couple of years ago. My company was running The Kings of the Bench there for 2 years. I had to spend a few months in the hospital to recover from congestive heart failure just after our 2nd Olympia bench promotion (I basically stressed and wore myself down) and Thorne called in a favor to Joe Weider himself (who Thorne's been casual buddies with for years.) So when I got out of the hospital and I called to start the ball rolling for next year, I was informed about Thorne being a busy boy in my absence and that his bench shirt show would be replacing our raw bench competition (the Weider exec cited Thorne's calling Joe Weider himself asking him to make an office visit/call on his behalf.)

Inzer put Scot Mendelson in charge of the new Olympia Expo powerlifting (adding the bench shirts back into the show as our contest banned them) and one guy almost got decapitated, they had the plates secured with duct tape and then they used spring collars instead of competition spin lock collars and the plates slid off one end of the bar during the deadlifting.

Now Inzer's got another promoter in there (Nick Busick from the Mountaineer Gaming Resort) and they haven't even release the competitor line up yet (and on the powerlifting message boards they're deleting any posts that ask for the line up to be announced.) So, they know that the Jackson vs White duel will be more popular then their 2 hours of bench shirt powerlifting so they've pushed (and maybe paid?) for the shirts to be forced upon Johnnie Jackson too.

The people have to call bullshit if they want to see them bench in just tank tops and shorts like I do. Otherwise, the show becomes "World's Best Bodybuilding Bench Shirt Technician" instead of "World's Strongest Bodybuilder."

MaverickMan
09-08-2009, 07:42 PM
If Inzer wins and they're forced to wear benchpress shirts then the contest really won't count for much IMO.

Ben White was the one pushing for the use of the shirts (just like I heard he asked to get to use lifting straps in the deadlift, but was denied.) To me, that means that Ben knows that his 50+ pound raw advantage in the bench won't hold out against Jackson's 100+ pound raw advantage in the deadlift.

So, Ben White went to the shirts and if he's mastered their use again (he's competed with them before) then he can out shirt bench Jackson by more than 100 pounds which will put him in the running to win the push/pull total.

Believe me, the bench shirt companies have paid their way into powerlifting and the sport's popularity has been dropping ever since (powerlifting's commercial high point was in the late 1970s when they were on international prime time television and the shirts were made contest legal around 1981.)

Inzer's liason, Peter Thorne, weaseled his way into the Olympia Expo a couple of years ago. My company was running The Kings of the Bench there for 2 years. I had to spend a few months in the hospital to recover from congestive heart failure just after our 2nd Olympia bench promotion (I basically stressed and wore myself down) and Thorne called in a favor to Joe Weider himself (who Thorne's been casual buddies with for years.) So when I got out of the hospital and I called to start the ball rolling for next year, I was informed about Thorne being a busy boy in my absence and that his bench shirt show would be replacing our raw bench competition (the Weider exec cited Thorne's calling Joe Weider himself asking him to make an office visit/call on his behalf.)

Inzer put Scot Mendelson in charge of the new Olympia Expo powerlifting (adding the bench shirts back into the show as our contest banned them) and one guy almost got decapitated, they had the plates secured with duct tape and then they used spring collars instead of competition spin lock collars and the plates slid off one end of the bar during the deadlifting.

Now Inzer's got another promoter in there (Nick Busick from the Mountaineer Gaming Resort) and they haven't even release the competitor line up yet (and on the powerlifting message boards they're deleting any posts that ask for the line up to be announced.) So, they know that the Jackson vs White duel will be more popular then their 2 hours of bench shirt powerlifting so they've pushed (and maybe paid?) for the shirts to be forced upon Johnnie Jackson too.

The people have to call bullshit if they want to see them bench in just tank tops and shorts like I do. Otherwise, the show becomes "World's Best Bodybuilding Bench Shirt Technician" instead of "World's Strongest Bodybuilder."

Couldn't have put it better myself!

TPT
09-08-2009, 07:56 PM

good read on interactions between insulin and gh. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ali_amini_gh_interview.htm

AVBG
09-08-2009, 08:01 PM
I haven't listened to the show in its entirety.. yet.. But Stan should punk the competition by doing the comp at the same time at a different location, have someone video it and posting it online.

Sean Katterle
09-08-2009, 09:42 PM
The marketing plan is this:

1) Tell people the bench shirts are just "for safety". They used that line back when Ted Arcidi became the first person to benchpress 700 pounds. Arcidi and Kazmaier were battling it out and both were around 660 raw at the time. Neither one ever got past 670 even though they were both shooting for the epic 700 pound mark (which was broken years later in 1997 by James Henderson.)

2) Kazmaier found out that Gus Rethwisch was gonna let Arcidi use a bench shirt (one of the original models, which are weak as water compared to the "light" shirts of today) to break the barrier and to make history. He complained and to this day Kaz openly hates bench shirts but money talks and Arcidi was allowed to shirt up and press 700 pounds and get his name in the record books. He tried to go back and do it raw later but never could.

3) With the shirts on, if they practice in them, Jackson and White will be good for 700+ benches easily. Then, publically they can claim those numbers as their BENCHPRESS (when in reality neither can go over 610.)

4) Other people will figure out that the only way they can mimic this accomplishment is to get their own bench shirt and to practice in it.

That = big $$$ for the bench shirt companies because the mark up on those shirts is sky high. There's guys out there who can't pause a 495 raw bench who could crush either one of those bodybuilding pros thanks to their mastery of the fabric.

It's a bad path to walk down. The credibility of the lifts go down. The ability to determine who's really the STRONGEST goes out the window and the only people laughing on their way to the bank is the bench shirts mfgs and the people they pay to legalize their artificial enhancers.

Hopefully the bodybuilding press and the bodybuilding fans call bullshit on the shirts. I know that JOJ didn't want to use one because he said so on PBW radio flat out. He knows the sport and he knows that Ben's looking for an artificial edge to make up for his deadlift deficit.

Benchpress shirts and powerlifting suits are strength sport's = to synthol and calf implants in bodybuilding.

Stay Strong,
Sean
HardcorePowerlifting.com

TPT
09-08-2009, 10:27 PM
You were excellent. Very interesting interview. Refreshingly different!

I hope they have you on again soon!

ali was a great guest. and to see dave and ali argue so nice nice was cool. he better be back and speak more about supplementation and dieting.

ali said, "boss number 3?" lmao.

Sean Katterle
09-08-2009, 11:12 PM
BEN and JOHNNIE wanted to lift RAW...........INZER (who's sponsoring the event)

All the more reason for the crowd to call out that they wanna see em' do it without the shirts. Weider AMI's got a lot more money than Inzer does and they'll do what the fans want to see. It's all about entertainment and positive publicity. If the fans demand real, raw benching then they'll get it, especially when the pros competing didn't want to wear the shirts in the first place. I seriously hope that Inzer doesn't force his products on to the bodybuilding world the same way he did in the powerlifting world.

chris mason
09-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Stan is a great guy. I just love what he is doing!

NATURAL-1987
09-09-2009, 04:45 AM
Ali was a great guest. The middle easten athletes at the IFBB Worlds dont play games. Everything he said about how the drug testing is and athletes getting $50,000/ year to help with prep is true as well. Plus that guy who won his weight class got another $150,000!!!! Thats why most of the guys at the Worlds dont wanna turn pro. Those incentives are amazing.

TheForce
09-09-2009, 02:39 PM

Hey Derek, I dont think that it that Rhino... the Rhino on getbig is Jack London who competed in the PDI...

He was really cool on getbig

I dont think this Rhino featured on RXMuscle is the same guy...

LANCE ADAM
09-09-2009, 06:39 PM
ALI was awesome. it was nice sein a different world perspective on "supps"

Biggie973
09-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Another awesome show

This Is War
09-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Stan IS the man! Loved it!

Quote of the shoiw:

"Boss #3?"

aliamini
09-21-2009, 12:22 PM
ALI G in DA HOUSE!!!! lol

that debate should be great. listin now

Glad u liked it

shogun
09-25-2009, 05:29 PM
rhino looks fucking HUGE

aliamini
10-06-2009, 02:26 PM
about "Keptagon" ... what i mentioned in the radio show

Keptagon is a type of Amphetamine, a prescription stimulant commonly used to treat Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in adults
and children and to treat symptoms of traumatic brain injury and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Initially it was more popularly used to diminish the appetite and to control weight. The drug is also used illegally as a recreational club drug and as
a performance enhancer.

Fenethylline is metabolised by the body to form two drugs amphetamine (24.5% of oral dose) and theophylline (13.7% of oral dose), both of
which are active stimulants themselves. The physiological effects of fenethylline therefore result from a combination of all three drugs.