PDA

View Full Version : The best supplements in AUS

meatheadio
09-07-2009, 09:23 PM
The best supplements in AUS.
WWW.ULTIMATEWHEY.COM.AU (http://www.ultimatewhey.com.au/)
I just stumbled upon this in the last week and have already ordered from them.
They sell WPI,WPC,Casein and a great tasting choc sundae protein blend. They've got alot of unflavoured stuff, in big amounts but also have flavor sachets available as well as the usual creatine,glutamine etc. And the best part?
ITS REALLY CHEAP AND GOOD QUALITY!!!
Iv bought alot of protein and this is the best bang for buck in the country.
Check it out!

Its great to have a spot you know you can always get good quality supplements at a good price. My new favourite site.

BudTheBuilder
09-07-2009, 11:09 PM
bulknutrients is the shit! I love that place.

but if I go brand name I will never use anythingother than Vital Strength, great taste, great quality, great price, and did I meantion quality? lol

Mick
09-08-2009, 07:40 AM
You like the taste of Vital Strength?? wow..thought it was horrible.. and didnt mix either

BudTheBuilder
09-08-2009, 07:44 AM
I used the hydroxy whey, and comparing it to all the other brands it was great! Musashi mixed and tasted like shit, horleys was very expensive and not to flash taste wise, Gen-tec I would not give to my dog, Redback is like concrete with some of their powders, black widow is once again like concrete.

My rating of Vital strength is for an all round rating, I have not used their weight gainer but a mate of mine has and he said it mixed really well.
They are a good company.

meatheadio
09-08-2009, 08:02 AM
bulknutrients is the shit! I love that place.

but if I go brand name I will never use anythingother than Vital Strength, great taste, great quality, great price, and did I meantion quality? lol

I used to go to Bulk Nutrients religiously, but then Ifound this place. The products are the same, and the prices are cheaper-no contest.
But Ben Corwley (owner of bulk nutrients) is a great bloke and we need more people like him in Australain BB.

Vital Strength products are OK. Ive tried most of em, but their total protein is disgusting!!! Not a fan, and they are slightly overpriced.
Thats my piece.