PDA

View Full Version : daves keto diet?

kit
09-07-2009, 11:01 PM
how long can one do this diet? i started 14 weeks ago. my weight went from 167 to 137, size 14 to a 7. very happy with that. but i am getting so burned out. what to do? my goal is 125 , size 5. not competing . but may try it out next year.just working on transformation. help. oh i am 5'5 it that is needed. not sure on bodyfat.

GirlyMuscle
09-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Keep going until you hit your goal. Then s-l-o-w-l-y add in carbs. 25g per meal.

I've been on the diet for 18 weeks now and I'm getting tired of it too but I have 10 more weeks to go. Hang in there...you'll only have..what..another 6 weeks until you hit your goal. You can do it that much longer.

Expect to add some water weight once you add carbs back in.

zubbeyboy
09-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Im on week 11 or 12 hell i didnt keep track exactly. I totally hear you. But keep on keepin on. I actually think its getting easier myself. Just the same foods gets old. Then i realize how far ive come and why give up after all that sacrifice. Im thinkin of eating this way as part of life. Carbs kill me. My body hates em. Stay on track girl......and enjoy the hell outta your cheat meal!!!!

kit
09-08-2009, 09:55 PM
what is weird about it is that the last two weeks, i am having urges to eat junk. im not even hunrgy for it. but i am a stress eater and i just started a new job. im a nurse so you never know what type of dr you will work for. so now that i know maybe i will chill out and be able to focus again. :drool: but the words of encourgement are much needed and very appreciated.

MichaelWayne
09-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Stick with it, you're almost there! BUT, seeing so you aren't competing or getting ready for a competition nothing says you can't throw a second cheat in...just don't go overboard. Sometimes stress in our lives throws us a curve ball, don't go crazy thinking a slice of pizza along with a protein shake will unravel all the hard work you've put in.

Hang with it, 12 more pounds. Small hill left compared to what you've already completed.

s2h
09-09-2009, 09:16 PM
when "no carbs" gets me a little wacky,i look to mix it up a bit.try changing little things ie:protien source,veggies,cheat meal,your training.i think a small change can make a world of difference in your head!

GRAVESY
09-10-2009, 10:43 AM
I am going on 29wks, wtf, haha, just realized how long. Start March1st at 272, las weigh-in was last friday 224. I have had hicups here and there but they get easy to rebound from. Just stay at it.

Kirk Angel525
10-26-2009, 12:30 AM
did that shit for 9 months, enough was enough!

off-season baby!!!

kirk:)