PDA

View Full Version : Beer and Fat Loss

No Shelter RATM
09-08-2009, 03:30 AM
Ok Ok ...Im not the model bodybuilder I like having 2 beers after work considering what a crap day I have. I offset that 'mentall'y by having a USP labs Anabolic Pump and ALRI Zero Stim.

Am I fooling myself realistically? I know I am but cut me some slack , surely there are other beer drinkers out there who can still bench 3 plates for reps .

Any advise to those who like the demon drink? I also miss a meal but have branch chains to offset the calories

Any advise...oh yeah flame on as well...let me know I let down the bodybuilding community and should be ashamed etc...:)

Ninja Loco
09-08-2009, 03:40 AM
Off topic sort of but..... Anabolic Pump? You mean that? You think it's working against the beers? I dont drink but a lot of my clients do so Im asking seriously.

No Shelter RATM
09-08-2009, 03:52 AM
Sounds ridiculous but I have found Anabolic Pump and ALRI Zero Stim DO offset alcohol to some degree or at least minimise the damage. I also consume 3 scoops Chaind Out from ALRI with 20 grams of Labarada glutamine before I drink my beer and as long as I keep it moderation , i think I have stumbled on the perfect beer protocol . Im just a realist and the monk lifestyle does not appeal to me . If anyone has any other ideas , Im open to them as long as its not 'stop drinking' mantra from higher than though individuals.

Ninja Loco
09-08-2009, 03:59 AM
Thanks bud. I will pass this along..... and maybe think about re-using that product.

DAVIDHARDY
09-08-2009, 10:06 AM
You can lose weight and still have a few drinks if you want to. I've done it in the past, but I wasn't coming into a show or anything. You can't get into ketosis having a few beers a day, but then again, keto diets aren't the only way to lose fat. As long as you are in a calorie deficit, you are going to be losing weight and if you're not drinking a damn 12 pack a day then you aren't going to be killing muscle. Just keep it moderate and you'll be fine.

tammyp
10-02-2009, 06:29 AM
alcohol lowers test levels and slows metabolism and its catabolic. will only 2 a day do it? no idea. if they are light beers at like 100 cals each, i cant see that would be a big deal if your diet is good otherwise. if your doing it and still losing ..then go for it.

TheTransformator
10-02-2009, 06:48 AM
you're kidding yourself...