PDA

View Full Version : Npp

tammyp
09-08-2009, 08:15 AM
please share experiences.....

Sistersteel
09-08-2009, 09:09 AM
Looked like a fluid retaining moo cow that swallowed a child, with the aggression of the bipolar schizophrenic version of the devil incarnate, punching holes into brick walls and pulling 747s. Nice.

SS

hulk
09-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Looked like a fluid retaining moo cow that swallowed a child, with the aggression of the bipolar schizophrenic version of the devil incarnate, punching holes into brick walls and pulling 747s. Nice.

SS

So ..In short...You LOVED it :p:p

Just kidding...

Quadsweep
09-08-2009, 03:53 PM

SSNow that what I call a description!!! :yep:

Quadsweep
09-08-2009, 03:58 PM
It has worked well for most female athletes I have known to use it. As we have said before individual thing. Sometimes with UG stuff I am not so sure its always NPP.

jeff

Sistersteel
09-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Now that what I call a description!!! :yep:

Haha! I despise deca in all its forms.

Ninja Loco
09-08-2009, 04:05 PM
I have to chime in...... Sis I cant believe Npp made you bloat. I am THE KING of bloat and I have nothing of the sort from the Npp Im running. Been on it for weeks and weeks. Strong as a bull (for my size), joints feel great, and everything shits sunshine. The ladies running this stuff are all doing great. I need to hook you up with my candy.

Or should I not have said that here?

Sistersteel
09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
I have to chime in...... Sis I cant believe Npp made you bloat. I am THE KING of bloat and I have nothing of the sort from the Npp Im running. Been on it for weeks and weeks. Strong as a bull (for my size), joints feel great, and everything shits sunshine. The ladies running this stuff are all doing great. I need to hook you up with my candy.

Or should I not have said that here?

Probably not. Lol
That's very generous of you ninja but I'll pass. Thank you .
I been doing this long enough to know how my body responds to certain things..and believe me.. My gear is very legit ;)

Besides, It serves no purpose for me so why would I want to run it. I do not experiment anymore and the less I depend on drugs for anything, the better.

Ninja Loco
09-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Well said! We really do have to train together some day......

Sistersteel
09-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Well said! We really do have to train together some day......

Just tell me when ;)

Ninja Loco
09-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Whenever you're in Dallas :). I have the keys to both gyms and Im about to put my ring up in one of them.

And on the agression part of your post..... was the agression anywhere near other compounds you have tried? More or less? I have someone asking me about Npp and she's wanting to try it. All she's done is winny and that did make her just a tad bit agressive.

Carolyn Bryant
09-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Haha! I despise deca in all its forms.

Sista gurl, how many times and how many ways do you have to say that shyt is whack!

NubianBeauty
09-08-2009, 10:42 PM
I LOVE NPP! Still the best cycle I ever had to date. Var/NPP/Prop. No sides @ all. Super fast recovery. I just felt good all the time. FYI.... my prop dose is loooooow. I used to use Test just to make me feel 'good' Those who have used it know what I mean ;)

Sistersteel
09-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Whenever you're in Dallas :). I have the keys to both gyms and Im about to put my ring up in one of them.

And on the agression part of your post..... was the agression anywhere near other compounds you have tried? More or less? I have someone asking me about Npp and she's wanting to try it. All she's done is winny and that did make her just a tad bit agressive.

The aggression level I experienced, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being very mild to 10 being homicidal, is a good 20. Worse than anything else I have tried or the cumulative effects of multiple androgens.

Sistersteel
09-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Sista gurl, how many times and how many ways do you have to say that shyt is whack!

Well I speak 3 languages and workin on a 4th so I can say it every which way possible. lol

Ninja Loco
09-08-2009, 11:28 PM
The aggression level I experienced, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being very mild to 10 being homicidal, is a good 20. Worse than anything else I have tried or the cumulative effects of multiple androgens.Holy shit. I know you well enough to know you're not kidding. I'll pass this along. Wow........

Well I speak 3 languages and workin on a 4th so I can say it every which way possible. lol
Japanese :) ?

tammyp
09-09-2009, 06:14 AM
i have heard it doesnt porduct the water retention that deca does.. guess everyone is differnent!

NB..what were your doses duration and results?

hulk
09-09-2009, 07:24 AM
my prop dose is loooooow. I used to use Test just to make me feel 'good' Those who have used it know what I mean ;)

How much is looooooooow NB ? ;)

NubianBeauty
09-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Tam dose when stacked 25mg E2D w/ NPP/Var w/ Prop added 25mg E3D when used alone 50mg E2D.

hulk dose is 5mg E3D when stacked... alone its 10mg E2D. It's all I need and can tolerate. Anymore than that my throat gets scratchy which is the sides before the voice deepening so I back off.

tammyp
09-11-2009, 06:05 AM
thanks NB...what were your results?

NubianBeauty
09-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Sorry so long tam... my results were great! Was able to add 10lb LBM in 12 wks, which was my 1st cycle. 2nd cycle 25mg E3D gained 5lb in 12 wks. I always used it when I want to gain a few. Now I only use any AAS when I diet to hold on to what I now have. I really like NPP because I'm able to recover quicker and doesn't aromatize so I don't need adex.

tammyp
09-15-2009, 06:05 AM
thanks NB. what are yours stats? great gains!

Lee Penman
09-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Just to throw in my little bit...I think NPP is better than Primo for most women. Low water gain, good recovery, great on joints and does not affect the hair like Primo (meaning hair loss) also less breakouts....

NubianBeauty
09-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Stats right now? :whistle: :zip::nonono: :no: LOL!! Just had surgery

Stats then ;) Went from 140 to a lean 170 after all was said and done.

NubianBeauty
09-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Was better for me than Primo.