PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Eye

Doc Block
09-08-2009, 11:15 PM
I am new to RX but saw this forum and thought I'd pimp out one of my girls:) She is a badass and I recently have become in charge of her nutrition offseason and pre-fight. I have worked with athletes, competitors, and regular people but "fighters" are new to me. I am BLOWN AWAY by their workouts and intensity. Props to all you guys!!! I am JUST getting my feet wet with learning some boxing skills-I love it already.

Sistersteel
09-08-2009, 11:18 PM
I am new to RX but saw this forum and thought I'd pimp out one of my girls:) She is a badass and I recently have become in charge of her nutrition offseason and pre-fight. I have worked with athletes, competitors, and regular people but "fighters" are new to me. I am BLOWN AWAY by their workouts and intensity. Props to all you guys!!! I am JUST getting my feet wet with learning some boxing skills-I love it already.

Please drop in and say hello under Girls on the mat! :) Good to have you with us!

Doc Block
09-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Thanks SS:) I will do so!

clevelandmuscle
09-09-2009, 01:50 AM
Jessica is definitely an electrifying fighter. Can't wait to see her in October at the IX Center.

-Z-
09-09-2009, 07:28 AM
The girl is intense. I watched her beat Amy at Friday Night in the Flats V (Same card as Weickert/Salmon). When's her next fight?

clevelandmuscle
09-09-2009, 11:06 AM
She will be fighting again on Friday October 9th at the IX center. Should be exciting. She always brings a good crowd with her.

Doc Block
09-09-2009, 04:00 PM
She just took 1st in a grappling tournament this past weekend as well. Can't wait for October, she is training her ass off. I think with the addition of proper nutrition this girl is going to be unstoppable.