PDA

View Full Version : who here is helping carl and his fax campaign?

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
09-09-2009, 01:37 PM
i did my share a few minutes ago

badfish51581
09-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Me too...

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
09-09-2009, 02:08 PM
we all should help this shit and change the world a lil bit, codex alimentarius has me freaking out

lilfella
09-09-2009, 02:24 PM
thanks for the reminder

Aaron Singerman
09-09-2009, 02:27 PM
Get on it Fellas...

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
09-09-2009, 02:31 PM
thanks to those who already stepped to the plate, it feels good to make a difference
here's the link for those who may need it

http://www.superhumanradio.com/core/2749.htm

B7emm
09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
thanks guys this is very impotent for people like me who own small family farms. my whole community is in an uproar over hr2749.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
09-09-2009, 03:57 PM
thanks guys this is very impotent for people like me who own small family farms. my whole community is in an uproar over hr2749.
i yet gotta find a person like you in chicago this is sad :(

B7emm
09-09-2009, 04:00 PM
my whole street for 10 miles in a line is all farm land. every one is a farmer this bill was unheard of until i found out from Carl. now every one is worried we will lose our lively hood most of us are second and third generation land owners.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
09-09-2009, 04:05 PM
my whole street for 10 miles in a line is all farm land. every one is a farmer this bill was unheard of until i found out from Carl. now every one is worried we will lose our lively hood most of us are second and third generation land owners.
pretty fucked up bro you should try gettin your neighbors to send the fax

B7emm
09-09-2009, 04:08 PM
we all have been calling the office and e-mailing. now we are faxing. the way they let this bill creep under the radar is wrong and dirty.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
09-09-2009, 04:12 PM
we all have been calling the office and e-mailing. now we are faxing. the way they let this bill creep under the radar is wrong and dirty.
well carl says e mailing and mailing is virtually useless, it makes a lot of sense to me

GREENMACHINE23
09-09-2009, 04:21 PM
I have to remind myself to look up the fax number, but I have been telling people about it. I will do my part tomorrow at work. We have to do our part to help out.

badfish51581
09-09-2009, 06:23 PM
They're forced to keep and make record of faxes, hence the reason why it's more effective then calling or emailing. Also, codex is some nasty shit man.

Ryan Bracewell
09-09-2009, 06:29 PM
sent today

triceptor
09-09-2009, 07:18 PM
They're forced to keep and make record of faxes, hence the reason why it's more effective then calling or emailing. Also, codex is some nasty shit man.

The fax campaign is how citizens overthrew the Amnesty for Aliens Bill. Literally millions of faxes arrive in DC over a couple months and crashed some phone systems. Every fax had to read, cataloged and filed! Politicians knew that they would lose votes (and the security of their jobs) if they didn't listen to the people and the Bill was shot down. I have had contact with the people who headed up that fax campaign and we can have the same effect.

Thanks to everyone here for helping to carry the torch!

Carl

triceptor
09-09-2009, 07:23 PM
If you want to notify friends and family here's the email I've been sending all day. Feel free to copy and paste it and get it moving around the internet. Thanks / Carl

STOP HR 2749 NOW WITH YOUR MOUSE!

http://www.superhumanradio.com/images/2749.png

As you may know the US government is trying to pass a law, HR2749, which is about imposing totalitarian control on the food supply (such as mandating GMO-food) and restricting anything natural or healthy, such as access to supplements or even any natural food. Our health and very lives and the lives of our children depend on this being stopped. This is not an exaggeration. Our food supply will be placed in the hands of large factory farms and conglomerates like Monsanto who's only objective is profits.

This is nothing short of a full out assault on independent and family owned agricultural producers to end competition to corporate producers. Within the verbiage is language that would once and for all codify Codex Alimentarius into U.S. law. This will restrict access to all supplements currently available over-the-counter. In Europe, CODEX has restricted the availability of such OTC products as Glucosamine and Selenium and now people are required to obtain a prescription to obtain these supplements. In fact, Vitamin C will no longer be available in anything larger than a 60 Mg tablet under CODEX!!

If you would like to take an in-depth look at what HR2749 will do to our food supply while handing it over to companies like Monsanto, read this entry in the Food Freedom Newsletter "Why HR2749 Is No Good For Us".

Every American needs to know about this, and how they can help create real change. Email your friends, family, coworkers... everyone. Tell them their 's and the health and lives of their children are at stake.

I have established a simple and effective way to let your opinion be known. Emails and snail mail don't work because emails can be deleted and snail mail is shredded. BUT a fax must be read, cataloged, filed and saved FOR YEARS! I have set up a way for you to fax your State Representative in sixty seconds or less. Everything you need is on one page. You can locate your Representative and his or her fax number. I have had political activist Marti Oakley write a form letter so you can simply copy it and add your personal information. AND YOU CAN FAX THE MESSAGE RIGHT FROM MY SITE FOR FREE!

Please take action NOW. Take one minute out of your day and go to http://www.superhumanradio.com/core/2749.htm and send a fax to your State Representative telling them that you do not want HR2749 to be voted in as Law. And copy and paste this email and pass it to everyone you know. We must act now before our God given rights to healthy natural food and supplements are sold to the large corporate monsters who put their profits far above our health and longevity.

Live Stronger, Live Longer,.

Carl Lanore
Super Human Radio
http://www.superhumanradio.com
Follow Me On Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/triceptor

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
09-09-2009, 07:28 PM
The fax campaign is how citizens overthrew the Amnesty for Aliens Bill. Literally millions of faxes arrive in DC over a couple months and crashed some phone systems. Every fax had to read, cataloged and filed! Politicians knew that they would lose votes (and the security of their jobs) if they didn't listen to the people and the Bill was shot down. I have had contact with the people who headed up that fax campaign and we can have the same effect.

Thanks to everyone here for helping to carry the torch!

Carl
is the least we can do bro i personally cant afford other food than supermarket food, but one day i wanna be able to enjoy food as clean as i used to have it in my childhood (my grandma used to have a lil farm down there in mexico and i personally would go in the cage and still the eggs from the hens lol)

The Big Sexy
09-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Mine actually lives right up the street from me, I'm just going to swing by there after some evening cardio on my way to a softball game... I'll be carrying my bat and most likely be wearing my SKULL catchers mask... I'll talk to him about it on the way...

Ok, wish me luck, my softball team's name is K-GAP - "Kill Government and all Politicians"

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
09-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Mine actually lives right up the street from me, I'm just going to swing by there after some evening cardio on my way to a softball game... I'll be carrying my bat and most likely be wearing my SKULL catchers mask... I'll talk to him about it on the way...

Ok, wish me luck, my softball team's name is K-GAP - "Kill Government and all Politicians"

bad ass name bro, good luck

triceptor
09-09-2009, 07:58 PM
is the least we can do bro i personally cant afford other food than supermarket food, but one day i wanna be able to enjoy food as clean as i used to have it in my childhood (my grandma used to have a lil farm down there in mexico and i personally would go in the cage and still the eggs from the hens lol)

Mexico has better food than the US right no. I was in PV last year and the eggs were amazing!! Golden yolks and amazing taste. def farm fresh and hey were from Sam's Club.. locally produced.

G-Roy
09-09-2009, 10:17 PM
I think its great what youre trying to accomplish carl. Im trying to get others to help out as well.

jlgiller
10-02-2009, 11:31 PM
It's not too late, I even e-mailed the link to over 200 friends in my personal e-mail list asking them to do the same. I had some people tell me I'm nuts and the government won't stop people from selling food from there own land. These are friends I grew up with in a farming community. I then asked them if they are still growing the same amount of tobacco they were in 1980. They sent the fax.

Ryan Bracewell
10-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Jl, what is the deal with tobacco?

jlgiller
10-03-2009, 12:54 AM
I grew up on a tobacco farm in KY, the government took away everyones rights to grow it by taking away there tobacco base, which is according to how much land you own they tell you how much you can grow. Oh you also have to pay for the right to grow it by paying for your rights to the tobacco base every year. Now compaired to in 1980 you can only grow about 1/16 of the base you could back then. Now the tobacco companies just buy there tobacco in other countries.

jlgiller
10-03-2009, 12:56 AM
It dosen't even pay to grow it anymore, in the town I grew up in they had 3 very large tobacco warehouses where the tobacco was sold every year now there is none.

Cogrick2
10-03-2009, 09:19 AM
Very interesting, jlgiller.

WILDMAN
10-17-2009, 09:00 AM
I have sent my fax, as well as my wife. I am spreading the word ,going to try whole foods next.

yellanelly
10-18-2009, 01:56 AM
i did mine a month ago :D

partsRheavy
10-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Sent.

There are a lot of small organic farms (vegetables, blueberries, corn, eggs, beef, etc.) in my Congressman's district. I hope he'll listen.