PDA

View Full Version : Thiomucase?

SallyAnne
09-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I've heard that many a people have used this to tighten up when they have loose skin issues. Does anyone have any personal experience with this?

THUNDERGOD
09-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Wow!!! Talk about bringing up the past..lol I haven't heard about anyone using that stuff in years. I know a few guys that use to rave about Thiomucase, using it the last few weeks before a show. They said it always seemed to tighten up the skin.

Bolan
09-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Yup....Yrs ago...from France.....I think its considered a banned substance in the US now. But yes it did tighten up the skin very well.....Also If applied at injection sites it "suppose" to make the oil dissipate quicker. = No lumps at contest time if you run Injects :)

Ann Caliri
09-09-2009, 09:10 PM
That is a blast from the past! I've still got a portion of a tube that's 10 or 12 years old. It worked pretty well I thought.

figurebre
09-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Is it legal? I know I use prepharation H on my booty and tummty to help tighten up, which supposedly gives the same effect.

SallyAnne
09-09-2009, 10:24 PM
You can still get Thiomucase if you order it from overseas...at least I think you can. I remember seeing it a few months ago somewhere online. It was the real french version...

I'll do some googling to see what I can find.

SallyAnne
09-09-2009, 10:35 PM
http://www.frenchcosmeticsforless.com/products.php?cat=199

Sistersteel
09-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Thiomucase was discontinued an eternity ago and replaced with Thiomuplex. The active ingredients ,Mucopolysaccharides Glyderine 135 TRU and Monostearic Glycerin, are missing from the replacement which is probably why it doesn't work for shit.

If anyone can get a hold of Thiomucase...um...:)

Sistersteel
09-09-2009, 10:46 PM
http://www.frenchcosmeticsforless.com/products.php?cat=199

Thoughts?

SallyAnne
09-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Thiomucase was discontinued an eternity ago and replaced with Thiomuplex. The active ingredient ,Mucopolysaccharides Glyderine 135 TRU and Monostearic Glycerin, are missing from the replacement which is probably why it doesn't work for shit.

If anyone can get a hold of Thiomucase...um...:)

ok - check this out:

http://www.pumpnpose.com/cgi-bin/netstorez/netstorez.cgi?action=showcategory&nsz_category=Thiomucase

they say they've got Mucopolysaccharides Glyderine 135 TRU and Monostearic Glycerin in theirs.

Sistersteel
09-09-2009, 10:47 PM
OOPS! LOL Sal I must have posted at the exact same time. My bad.

SallyAnne
09-09-2009, 10:48 PM
OOPS! LOL Sal I must have posted at the exact same time. My bad.

do you think it's the same stuff? also - pump-n-pose says theirs is the same...

Sistersteel
09-09-2009, 10:50 PM
ok - check this out:

http://www.pumpnpose.com/cgi-bin/netstorez/netstorez.cgi?action=showcategory&nsz_category=Thiomucase

they say they've got Mucopolysaccharides Glyderine 135 TRU and Monostearic Glycerin in theirs.

Notice how they mention that "they are out of stock" and are only carrying the cocoa butter version, which has "identical active ingredients"...that statement there tells you they are trying to sell a different product. They started out by parading thiomucase and threw in that last little tidbit at the bottom that they were out of stock without telling you what those "similar active ingredients" were...Believe it or not...that is nothing but straight cocoa butter.

Sistersteel
09-09-2009, 10:53 PM
haha! get this:

"each batch of thiomucase original formula will be slightly different. This batch is extra thick, more like a waxy body butter. All active ingredients are the same. "

When right before that statement they said:

"What is the difference between the original and the cocoa butter? The active ingredients are identical, the results would be identical."

So are the ingredients the SAME or IDENTICAL ???

BIG difference ya thieving Douche bags. lol:)

SallyAnne
09-09-2009, 10:54 PM
bastards. lol

The stuff from the French site looks like the real thing, but I don't see an ingredient list...

Here's someone from Ebay selling it, too.

Amazon.com: Thiomucase Anti-cellulite Cream 150 Ml + Extra Free 50 Ml of Product + Massage Glove + Tin: Health & Personal Care

Sistersteel
09-09-2009, 11:06 PM
bastards. lol

The stuff from the French site looks like the real thing, but I don't see an ingredient list...

Here's someone from Ebay selling it, too.

Amazon.com: Thiomucase Anti-cellulite Cream 150 Ml + Extra Free 50 Ml of Product + Massage Glove + Tin: Health & Personal Care (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00147XTTM/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=3516030777&ref=pd_sl_9d0tjr8vs_e)

If I am looking at the right product then the reviews are..shady. Its either 5 star reviews or One star reviews with nothing in between...I guess you could contact them and ask for the manufacturing date on that product. If I am not mistaken there is a shelf life to most creams so there is a huge possibility the potency was greatly diminished if some of the reviews claimed that it did not work at all...considering how long its been DC.

Check THIS out though:

http://www.bestpharma.cc/groups/letter/T.html

Scroll down...

SallyAnne
09-09-2009, 11:25 PM
If I am looking at the right product then the reviews are..shady. Its either 5 star reviews or One star reviews with nothing in between...I guess you could contact them and ask for the manufacturing date on that product. If I am not mistaken there is a shelf life to most creams so there is a huge possibility the potency was greatly diminished if some of the reviews claimed that it did not work at all...considering how long its been DC.

Check THIS out though:

http://www.bestpharma.cc/groups/letter/T.html

Scroll down...

I think that's the real thing.

Sistersteel
09-10-2009, 01:33 AM
I think that's the real thing.

:yep:

Carolyn Bryant
09-10-2009, 10:36 AM
You can make your own compound that works just as well. Alum and make-up remover. Then cover area with plastic wrap right before cardio.

Bolan
09-10-2009, 10:50 AM
:yep:

Real deal....Same tube I use to get yrs ago. :hmn:

sassy69
09-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Wow! Cost you 1/2 as much to ship it, total cost at Euro conversion > $81

southbeach14
09-10-2009, 02:51 PM
You can make your own compound that works just as well. Alum and make-up remover. Then cover area with plastic wrap right before cardio.

http://www.sweetsweat.com.au/

Mr Incredible
09-10-2009, 05:56 PM
If your gonna buy thiomucase you want the injectable version, you need to be really lean for it to work buy it does work great at tightening up I used it 13 years ago lol!

fitbody
10-15-2009, 01:28 AM
I've heard that many a people have used this to tighten up when they have loose skin issues. Does anyone have any personal experience with this?

i worked at Musclemag International Fitness store
when it was open here in Surrey, BC, Canada

when i got ready for my show in 1995 i used it
i got everything at cost there
so i used lots slathered it on my abs, butt etc
had so much on my hands i put it on my face too the excess
so funny cuz people would say that the skin on my face looked so good
i was like hahaha
but really believe it did tighten the skin

haven't heard of it in years now
the store closed down in 1999
i know it came outta France
and that there women used it on their faces to tighten skin

i believe that yes it did work

fitbody
10-15-2009, 01:29 AM
That is a blast from the past! I've still got a portion of a tube that's 10 or 12 years old. It worked pretty well I thought.

thatz funny you say this cuz i came across a partial tube not long ago
from 1995 !

Judge
10-15-2009, 07:24 AM

I have used the original Spanish Thiomucase cream and it did tighten the skin in belly area.

P.S Holy fuck Sally Anne nice avatar ;)

Lann1011
03-28-2010, 02:34 AM
My BF uses it every day, has for years,,,

Bolan
03-29-2010, 12:33 AM
My BF uses it every day, has for years,,,

Well......cough it up kitty!! From where? :p