PDA

View Full Version : AFTER HOURS RADIO: FRI (09/11/09) 10pm EST- The Sewer Show!

huge285
09-09-2009, 11:53 PM

Jimmy The Angry Bull explains how impotent men can through "behavioral therapy" cure their problem!. . .

Derek Anthony gets a good whiff of some Liquid Ass and finds himself in some deep shit!. . .

Dave, John and Jeff the Producer join the fun!

Find out what we’re doing when everyone else is getting ready for bed!

AFTER HOURS RADIO airs live on Friday, September 11, 2009 at 10 PM EST/7 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the AFTER HOURS RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/after-hours-radio-show.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

THE UNKNOWN STINKPALMER

STINKPALMING PELLECHIA!

DEREK GAGGING FROM "LIQUID ASS"!

PELLECHIA is REVILED by the SMELL!

TRAUMATIZED and SCARRED FOR LIFE!

JEFF THE PRODUCER Is PARALYZED by the STENCH!

DEREK takes a good whiff inside the triple ziplock bag!

DEREK and BLECHY the SNAKE!

azn-beef
09-10-2009, 12:40 AM
LMAO at their expressions! especially jimmy's!

Where is san diego?

huge285
09-10-2009, 12:46 AM
http://images/stories/articles/radio/AssWhackPack.jpghttp://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/articles/radio/AssWhackPack.jpg
WHACK PACKERS DAVE, JOHN, PELLECHIA, and DEREK THE HUNGARIAN

LANCE ADAM
09-10-2009, 01:12 AM
The best show on rx muscle. AFTER HOURS!!!

wheres DIEGO?

BuffGuy
09-10-2009, 01:40 AM
HE got kicked out for not bringing food! jk jk i have no idea lol

AVBG
09-10-2009, 02:49 AM
where's the Diego update pics?

huge285
09-10-2009, 03:54 AM
DIEGO might have gone off the reservation??

Biggie973
09-10-2009, 08:07 AM
Diego should be bringing some food to the whack pack!

diego-b
09-10-2009, 11:00 AM
:hola:HEY wts up gang,

Sorry for not making it but just like my brother John I too was moving this week and its been a bitch and a half :help: while dieting, training, cardio and dealing with the stress of moving into a new home. And John is right Moving is an ultimite workout because u have to lift awkward shape shit and it was just my LADY and me so not much help but she's a strong girl and never quits. Ok enough of my shit.
Diets going fine this week was tough fighting the craving while I was eating my bullshit chicken and cashews. I was buying food for my girl (:drool:typical Spanish dish rice, beans, sweet plantains, chicken, avocado tasty stuff kinda what i bring to the whack pack for dinner). But I never gave in, I stuck to my gunz. Training also was exciting being exhausted with painting, moving, cleaning and still giving a 1000% in the gym. I'm Sure i did extra carido this week but feel like shit and probably dont look my best considering ive been sleep only 3-4 hours a night the last 4 days. OKKKK DAMN ehough with my rant and crying.

On to the show. Well I have only missed 1 episode this being my second and don't know if I got lucky seeing those picks of some bag full of shit and DA & Jimmy looking like there going to barf:puke:. I might be the lucky one, Oh and that Stink Palmer is one big ass dude. Cant wait to listen. This week I'm also a fan so should be fun.

So I dont let my amigos down, Here are a few shots of me from the gym. (the leg shot is bad quality cell phone pic) What you guy's think?

Voland
09-10-2009, 11:09 AM
i just realised DA forearm tat is a dragon...i though it was a biomech.

BILLY GUNS
09-10-2009, 11:40 AM
damn deigo is looking ready for war!!!! go get'em brother!!!

BILLY GUNS
09-10-2009, 12:15 PM
http://images/stories/articles/radio/AssWhackPack.jpghttp://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/articles/radio/AssWhackPack.jpg
WHACK PACKERS DAVE, JOHN, PELLECHIA, and DEREK THE HUNGARIAN

cmon Romano show us those pipecleaners:yep:

John Romano
09-10-2009, 12:19 PM
cmon Romano show us those pipecleaners:yep:

It's a bad angle Billy. If i was on the end you wouldn't be saying that

BILLY GUNS
09-10-2009, 12:32 PM

tape those baby's right here on Rx johnny!!! Lets see how you measure up to Derek!!!:yep:

andyb101
09-10-2009, 12:40 PM

Sorry for not making it but just like my brother John I too was moving this week and its been a bitch and a half :help: while dieting, training, cardio and dealing with the stress of moving into a new home. And John is right Moving is an ultimite workout because u have to lift awkward shape shit and it was just my LADY and me so not much help but she's a strong girl and never quits. Ok enough of my shit.
Diets going fine this week was tough fighting the craving while I was eating my bullshit chicken and cashews. I was buying food for my girl (:drool:typical Spanish dish rice, beans, sweet plantains, chicken, avocado tasty stuff kinda what i bring to the whack pack for dinner). But I never gave in, I stuck to my gunz. Training also was exciting being exhausted with painting, moving, cleaning and still giving a 1000% in the gym. I'm Sure i did extra carido this week but feel like shit and probably dont look my best considering ive been sleep only 3-4 hours a night the last 4 days. OKKKK DAMN ehough with my rant and crying.

On to the show. Well I have only missed 1 episode this being my second and don't know if I got lucky seeing those picks of some bag full of shit and DA & Jimmy looking like there going to barf:puke:. I might be the lucky one, Oh and that Stink Palmer is one big ass dude. Cant wait to listen. This week I'm also a fan so should be fun.

So I dont let my amigos down, Here are a few shots of me from the gym. (the leg shot is bad quality cell phone pic) What you guy's think?

ive never been to spain and had sweet plantains,the only place ive ever seen them sold is in tescos

BILLY GUNS
09-10-2009, 02:35 PM

bring it on Johnny!!!30537

Bolan
09-10-2009, 02:44 PM
DA BULL!!!!!!! Jimmys arms are catching up quickly to DA and Daves!!!!!

BULL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demorak
09-10-2009, 03:29 PM
how is Dave able too keep his muscle considering his shoulder are shot? he looks as muscular as ever

andyb101
09-10-2009, 04:24 PM
how is Dave able too keep his muscle considering his shoulder are shot? he looks as muscular as ever

drugs

MaverickMan
09-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Diego's lookin' good! The chest is finally starting to separate from the abdomen in the front double bi. Quads are damn impressive. Nice width to the back...etc. etc.

I guess the 72 week diet is paying off! Stay on track, my man.

Ryan Wacht
09-10-2009, 05:10 PM

Dave's innovative, I'm sure he still finds ways to train them while keeping the pain factor at a minimum.

John Romano
09-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Dave's innovative, I'm sure he still finds ways to train them while keeping the pain factor at a minimum.

I've been training with him for the last week. He does exactly the same thing all the time now because he has to train around his shoulders. It really looks painful sometimes....

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Is diego naturally dieting? I'm scared to get ripped because i might lose alot of muscle.

davidyes
09-10-2009, 09:22 PM
I've been training with him for the last week. He does exactly the same thing all the time now because he has to train around his shoulders. It really looks painful sometimes....

What exactly does he do?

Jeff The Producer
09-10-2009, 09:27 PM
What exactly does he do?

I've trained with Dave numerous times as well. He uses the exact principles that he outlines in his Q&A - 1 - 2 working sets, 6 - 8 reps, 3 - 4 exercises per bodypart, all with perfect form. Click here for Dave Palumbo's Q&A thread with more details.

Shariff Abel
09-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Nice improvement Diego ! Wish u good luck :)

Cant wait to hear the after hours tomorrow :D

AVBG
09-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Hola Diego.. that quad striation will be insane showtime!

Big Barry
09-11-2009, 03:58 AM
Somebody wants to grab that 'stink-palmer' by the nape of the neck and stick his head down an unflushed toilet!! Man, what a stinky bastard!!:yep:

:puke::puke::puke:

kell
09-11-2009, 07:29 AM
i think the stink-palmer is jeff the producer.

LANCE ADAM
09-12-2009, 12:00 AM
the beging of the show was fuckin hilarous

GREENMACHINE23
09-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Listening right now to the Whack Pack. Funny shit guys.

bigdawg19
09-12-2009, 12:45 AM
I found the official liquid ass website
www.liquidass.com (http://www.liquidass.com) have fun!:yep:

Voland
09-12-2009, 03:26 AM
I admit i belong have to join the pee-shy club too.
Take a dump in a public place? NO WAY. haha

Big Barry
09-12-2009, 04:41 AM
'Liquid Ass' sounds like the ideal way to get some 'serious' revenge on someone wihout getting arrested!! Knowing your 'Worst Enemy' will smell like a 'Colostomy Bag' for the next few weeks could give a person a lot of satisfaction!!

New from 'Ass-Wares'...'Liquid Ass Revenge' ....bwahahaha!!:cloud::puke::drool:

Aaron Singerman
09-12-2009, 07:15 AM
Jeff's impression (of me) is getting better... I wonder, how many hours of practice...

MaverickMan
09-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Jeff's impersonation of Carl is fucking hysterical!

Peaceful28
09-12-2009, 10:10 AM
jesus...

TheCutMan
09-12-2009, 10:30 AM
This liquid ass stuff was absolutely hilarious - as was the entire show. Loved it as always. :yep:

@Diego: Your upper body clearly looks better! Especially the front double improved. Keep up the hard work. It will definitely pay off. We're rooting for you! :)

drugs

Congrats! You have just written 100% bullshit.

diego-b
09-12-2009, 10:38 AM
damn deigo is looking ready for war!!!! go get'em brother!!!

Thnks Billy I will make sure to hold off on my cheat meal for ur big lift off so we can all celebrate that pic of ur mm is looking good considering all that crazy amount of food u eat sometimes

diego-b
09-12-2009, 10:45 AM
Diego's lookin' good! The chest is finally starting to separate from the abdomen in the front double bi. Quads are damn impressive. Nice width to the back...etc. etc.

I guess the 72 week diet is paying off! Stay on track, my man.

Kind words words amigo. It's funny the majority of people lack in the legs but have an ok chest me on the other hand have ok legs n lack in da chest, but not because of training I bust my ass on everything but I guess it's just a weak bodypart I wll be working on thanks for the support bro
wow I can only imagine what it would be like no carbs for 72 weeks I probably die (lol !!!)

diego-b
09-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Hola Diego.. that quad striation will be insane showtime!

Thanks dude j know I have never really seen myself fully contest dieted so it's cool to see the body go through these changes can't wait to see the finished product

Peaceful28
09-12-2009, 11:00 AM
You look great Diego!

Shariff Abel
09-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Romano did you lose some weight ?

azn-beef
09-12-2009, 01:51 PM
LOL what a shitty show!

That wet towel exercise should be called "the jimmy "

I hope I get a chance to hang out with u guys at the Olympia !

billyjr
09-12-2009, 04:07 PM
By far the funniest show to date. You guys have to check out the Liquid ass videos on youtube. they are freakin hilarious.

You seriously begin to think of all the people you want to have revenge on when watching them, and the ideas r endless!

azn-beef
09-12-2009, 04:23 PM
Dave I think I know who you're talking about.

Clue #1 - when jimmy said assisstance. Dave said speaking of assisstance

Clue #2- dave says he works for, and stops and says well he's a member of rx muscle

Clue #3- he's < 25 years old

My guess it's sean andros

TigerUpperCut
09-12-2009, 07:35 PM
great show

Ryan Bracewell
09-13-2009, 02:24 PM
that was definitely one of the better After Hours I have listened to. I was cracking up the whole time.

andyb101
09-16-2009, 02:12 PM
This liquid ass stuff was absolutely hilarious - as was the entire show. Loved it as always. :yep:

@Diego: Your upper body clearly looks better! Especially the front double improved. Keep up the hard work. It will definitely pay off. We're rooting for you! :)

Congrats! You have just written 100% bullshit.
cheers

Leigh Carmichael
09-16-2009, 03:50 PM

Wow looking much harder in those pics, good stuff.

You actually look like you are putting on size, gotta love getting lean.

Keep pumping brother. Hey where are the shirts? :p