PDA

View Full Version : Mi first competition

negro1808
09-11-2009, 08:44 AM
I am in my first 9 weeks of competition. I'm from Argentin. I expect comments

DAVIDHARDY
09-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Expected comment #1. LOL, JK bro. What kind of diet and training protocal are you using? Expected weight in 9 weeks? How long have you been dieting? I expect a comment...

negro1808
09-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Expected comment #1. LOL, JK bro. What kind of diet and training protocal are you using? Expected weight in 9 weeks? How long have you been dieting? I expect a comment...

Thank`s Bro!

I started the diet 5 weeks ago eroa my weight about 103 lbs and now I'm at 95 Kg The diet is based on a total of 300 grams of protein and 600 grams of carbohydrates (cooked weight).
I'm using Oxy 60 mg, 50 mg of D-Bol, enanthate 500 mg weekly and 50 mg of Stanozolol EOD.

DAVIDHARDY
09-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Thank`s Bro!

I started the diet 5 weeks ago eroa my weight about 103 lbs and now I'm at 95 Kg The diet is based on a total of 300 grams of protein and 600 grams of carbohydrates (cooked weight).
I'm using Oxy 60 mg, 50 mg of D-Bol, enanthate 500 mg weekly and 50 mg of Stanozolol EOD.

600 grams of carbs is A LOT of carbs to diet with IMO. If it's working, then it's working, but I like the keto approach. Are you getting in some fat? I don't know shit about drugs, so I couldn't help you there(although I heard that D-Bol makes you hold a lot of water and shouldn't be used pre contest). How tall are you? Looks like you'll be weighing in at around 175-180 if your weight loss keeps up at the rate that you're going.

bigleemurali
09-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Thank`s Bro!

600 carbs is way too much if you are planning a cutting diet bro. Palumbo diet is working wonders for me. So i would highly suggest you take up that kind of dieting and by the end of 2nd week you will see whooping results.

And one more comment -> you need to work on perfecting your poses

cheers

negro1808
09-11-2009, 01:10 PM
600 grams of carbs is A LOT of carbs to diet with IMO. If it's working, then it's working, but I like the keto approach. Are you getting in some fat? I don't know shit about drugs, so I couldn't help you there(although I heard that D-Bol makes you hold a lot of water and shouldn't be used pre contest). How tall are you? Looks like you'll be weighing in at around 175-180 if your weight loss keeps up at the rate that you're going.

600 carbs is way too much if you are planning a cutting diet bro. Palumbo diet is working wonders for me. So i would highly suggest you take up that kind of dieting and by the end of 2nd week you will see whooping results.

And one more comment -> you need to work on perfecting your poses

cheers

Take into account all comments, thank you very much and I update with pictures soon.

Stavman
09-11-2009, 01:11 PM
LOL. Why the fuck is your name negro?

negro1808
09-11-2009, 01:17 PM

jajaja, from boy tell me so ... my name is Matias

DAVIDHARDY
09-11-2009, 02:44 PM

oH SHIT YOU'RE CRACKING ME UP; I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST THIS LOL. Damn it, I type looking at the keyboard and the caps was effed up

negro1808
09-20-2009, 09:14 PM
I update my photos look a little 8 weeks for my first tournament

DAVIDHARDY
09-21-2009, 08:08 AM
How is your diet looking now? Are you still eating like 600 carbs a day or did you cut some of that out?

negro1808
09-21-2009, 08:42 AM
How is your diet looking now? Are you still eating like 600 carbs a day or did you cut some of that out?

What I'm doing now is a zig zag with the carbs, 600 grams 800 grams a week and another semanna and down again to 600 gr. The burden is heavy on the carbs cooked.

Any other recommendations?

DAVIDHARDY
09-21-2009, 08:47 AM
What I'm doing now is a zig zag with the carbs, 600 grams 800 grams a week and another semanna and down again to 600 gr. The burden is heavy on the carbs cooked.

Any other recommendations?

I'm a keto guy, so obviously I'm gonna tell you to cut them all out and use fats for energy instead. Seriously though, that is a shitload of carbs and at your bodyweight(I'm guessing around 190-195) that's even a lot for a bulking stage, so I would seriously cut them back A LOT. I hate cycling, because I felt like shit when I did it. I'm eating about 10 carbs a day right now and doing just fine; sure I get a little moody, but it has more to do with the fact that I'm doing so much cardio and only eating about 2k calories a day than it does with me not eating any carbs. You're still 8 weeks out, so you can still change up your diet and and get great results for a keto cut. Consider it bro, you'll love the results and after about 5 days, you'll feel just fine once you're into ketosis.

negro1808
09-21-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm a keto guy, so obviously I'm gonna tell you to cut them all out and use fats for energy instead. Seriously though, that is a shitload of carbs and at your bodyweight(I'm guessing around 190-195) that's even a lot for a bulking stage, so I would seriously cut them back A LOT. I hate cycling, because I felt like shit when I did it. I'm eating about 10 carbs a day right now and doing just fine; sure I get a little moody, but it has more to do with the fact that I'm doing so much cardio and only eating about 2k calories a day than it does with me not eating any carbs. You're still 8 weeks out, so you can still change up your diet and and get great results for a keto cut. Consider it bro, you'll love the results and after about 5 days, you'll feel just fine once you're into ketosis.

Thank you very much and I will talk with my trainer, very good your tips!

DAVIDHARDY
09-21-2009, 09:42 AM
What are your current macros?

negro1808
09-21-2009, 12:49 PM
What are your current macros?

My Macros?? Protein: 300 gr, Carbs 150 gr or 200 gr according to weeks and little amounts fats. That's what you mean??

DAVIDHARDY
09-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant. I thought that you said you were eating 6-800 carbs a day. 150-200 is more reasonable.

negro1808
09-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant. I thought that you said you were eating 6-800 carbs a day. 150-200 is more reasonable.

Sorry it is 150 or 200 per meal, do 4 meals with carbohydrates and 7 meals total

DAVIDHARDY
09-22-2009, 06:25 AM
Sorry it is 150 or 200 per meal, do 4 meals with carbohydrates and 7 meals total

IMO, That's way too many and you'll never get ready unless you're doing 4-5 hours of cardio a day.

DICE
10-04-2009, 02:14 PM
time for a new trainer. I would also get in to keto NOW if you want to look good on the day.... Just my opinion. Good luck. Also, I am 255 at less than 10% and even when I am bulking I rarely hit 600 or 800 grams of carbs.In fact, I now can bulk and stay fairly lean after learning my body.. You will learn a lot about your body in your first show.

sassy69
10-04-2009, 02:49 PM
I'd be asking WHY 600 g of carb. What is your fat loss at that rate? Are you taking regular bodyfat readings to see how you are doing? Carbs are generally to provide energy to build muscle. When you are cutting for a show, you really only need enough to keep you going because you aren't going to be building muscle during this time - you're just looking to preserve as much as you can while you cut your bodyfat. Your shape is good but I'd hate to see you come in soft because you weren't dropping the carbs early enough. You can't wait until the last week and then blame your smoothness on water retention.

Also suggestion on your rear lat spread - put your hands down lower - if you start the set up by putting your thumbs in the small of your back and hace them follow around on the smallest part of your waist as you are pull your elbows back, it will look better. IMO when your hands are up in your armpits it shortens the V shape. Its also more of an "amateur" (i.e. inexperienced) pose when your arms are too high. Check the poses on all the other guys at the national level shows and you'll see their hands are lower.

Also just in observation, it looks like you may have had an injury on your right shoulder? You consistently pull it a little in all your upper body poses (I do the same after a shoulder surgery last year). Do you see that asymmetry? If you can see it, you might spend some time learning how to adjust it consciously - i.e. see where you naturally set up (noting that you won't have a mirror in front of you when you are on stage - and you'll probably be too distracted by the adrenalin rush of being onstage to really be able to do anything but whatever is reflex for you), and then see what you have to do to conscioiusly adjust that right shoulder so you do have the symmetry. Then "learn" and "feel" what you need to do to adjust it, and then practice that w/o out a mirror so you can do it by "feel" and can make that adjustment on the fly when you are on stage. If this is how you tend to set up (w/ that asymmetry), it will probably always be there - this is how your body is currently balanced and this is the way it will naturally fall into place when you hit a pose - so you want to learn how to adjust that.

BTW I'm not trying to be a bitch about your posing - just pointing out some ways to finetune it. Even tho most of your prep is done in the 16 weeks prior to a show, you only get those couple minutes on stage to show your stuff. If your poses look polished and you look comfortable & confident executing them, you will look like you "came prepared". I think judges recognize that.

negro1808
10-10-2009, 06:34 AM
Well continuing with the diet above I find this way.

Sassy thank you very much for your feedback and if I had an injury on my right shoulder and I see movement in the poses and underdevelopment in some, over time I hope to improve something.

Greetings
Matias

negro1808
10-14-2009, 10:00 PM
anyone think?

TheTransformator
10-15-2009, 03:24 AM
I'll be quite honest with you...I saw your other thread about what gear you're taking...

Then seeing these pictures...

I think you should really re-evaluate what you're doing after this contest...

I mean no offence by stating this...but you depend way to heavy on the drug part of the sport (heavy cycle)...

Both your cycle and diet seem to be flawed...we've all been there...made mistakes etc...read up on diets/training/rest...

That being said...you've a decent base...and could get much more out of your body when you would treat it better with a plan...the drugs are helpful...but won't do the trick...

I would like to clearify Negro1808 that it is not meant offensive...but sound advice...for you to improve...

Best of luck at your contest...

In your current shape I would advice you to try to come in as dry as possible...you won't build muscles anymore...so concentrate on cutting...sidechest is looking good...potential is there...

AVBG
10-15-2009, 03:39 AM
Good improvement since last pics

negro1808
10-18-2009, 11:43 AM
I'll be quite honest with you...I saw your other thread about what gear you're taking...

Then seeing these pictures...

I think you should really re-evaluate what you're doing after this contest...

I mean no offence by stating this...but you depend way to heavy on the drug part of the sport (heavy cycle)...

Both your cycle and diet seem to be flawed...we've all been there...made mistakes etc...read up on diets/training/rest...

That being said...you've a decent base...and could get much more out of your body when you would treat it better with a plan...the drugs are helpful...but won't do the trick...

I would like to clearify Negro1808 that it is not meant offensive...but sound advice...for you to improve...

Best of luck at your contest...

In your current shape I would advice you to try to come in as dry as possible...you won't build muscles anymore...so concentrate on cutting...sidechest is looking good...potential is there...

Thank you very much for your words, and I have all these comments but I think this is a game of trial and error and therefore have to try everything.

Yesterday regional competitiveness in a low level but you could say I won my category and sali 7 of 14 athletes in the end nothing more to be my first time and with less than a year of serious preparation.

If you do not mind I could say as my second year could Diagram? Cycles, diets, workouts?

From already thank you very much!

Good improvement since last pics

Thanks Bro!

DICE
10-18-2009, 12:28 PM
right on.You will be even better next show.good luck.

p.s. less drugs, more food.

TheTransformator
10-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Thank you very much for your words, and I have all these comments but I think this is a game of trial and error and therefore have to try everything.

Yesterday regional competitiveness in a low level but you could say I won my category and sali 7 of 14 athletes in the end nothing more to be my first time and with less than a year of serious preparation.

If you do not mind I could say as my second year could Diagram? Cycles, diets, workouts?

From already thank you very much!

Thanks Bro!

Congratulations...!

negro1808
10-18-2009, 08:35 PM
right on.You will be even better next show.good luck.

p.s. less drugs, more food.

Congratulations...!

Thank´s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

negro1808
10-30-2009, 07:13 PM
More pics. 2 week for the next competition.

negro1808
11-19-2009, 04:19 PM
New Competition. 2° Place

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9qtlEMAHm8&hl=es_ES&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9qtlEMAHm8&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>