PDA

View Full Version : Question...???

corrie79
02-23-2009, 06:10 AM
This may have already been asked, but I went to the NPC new online site and tried to find Figure rules and it wasn't there, is it true they've taken out one piece suit rounds and just are doing 2 piece suits for figure? I wouldn't bother anyone here but the NPC new online doesn't have figure rules up. Sorry if this has been asked already, I've been out of the loop...thanks...

tammyp
02-23-2009, 07:36 AM
yes 2 piece only. ill see what i can find and post it.

tammyp
02-23-2009, 07:41 AM
changes for 09 for all NPC

• There will be a NPC bikini division starting in 2009. There will be a pro bikini division that will begin in 2010. If you do well in figure you won’t do well in bikini. They will be looking for two different looks. There will be no capped delts awarded in the bikini division. You will not be allowed to compete in figure and bikini at the same show. The bikini division will be added to National level shows with Pro cards awarded. There are a number of rules and regulations that have been set and I will provide more of these details later.

• The one piece in fitness and figure has been eliminated in NPC contests on all levels.

• NPC qualifications will change - instead of two it will drop to one year. There are a number of details on this but starting in 2009 if you qualify for a National level show it will be for ONE year instead of TWO. This is for all national qualifications. Fitness, Figure, Bodybuilding and soon Bikini.

• There will be another IFBB Pro card added for the female bodybuilders in 2009. The 2009 NPC USA contest will now award two pro cards to the female bodybuilders. The overall and the runner-up will both receive IFBB pro card eligibility. This will now match what the men receive at this contest.

• NPC JR USAs will be held in Charleston, SC and the new date for this contest is May 23, 2009. This event is also slated to have the first NPC National level bikini division. More information on this contest to come. Tres Bennett does a tremendous job and is a great show for the women to get involved on the national level.

corrie79
02-23-2009, 07:45 AM
This is great, thank you Tammy! Saving major money is always a good thing!!