PDA

View Full Version : Rebounding.

Hengman
02-10-2009, 01:16 AM
I'm on testosterone at the moment. I'm taking AIFM and Novedex XT at the moment too.

Anyways, I suffered from gyno before. It reduced dramatically when I cycled letrozole.

However, I rebounded because of the testosterone and AI's aren't working for me. Should I take serms instead?

There are really little lumps that aren't painful there. I am also not going for surgery (I have a phobia of knives).

Thanks.

dcopeland
02-16-2009, 11:29 AM
One of the strongest oral protocols is a combination of raloxifen and exemestane. Second to this, exemestane and tamoxifen citrate. Please understand that optimally you should have a full hormonal profile taken. Depending on what your prolactin levels are cabergoline or bromocriptine mesylate can be run concurrently with the above.

Excessive estrodiol suppression is possible.

Note: SERM's is a broad term: and tamoxifen citrate is lumped under this category.

Depending on the %composition of the tissue present under and around your NAC (nipple areola complex), your symptoms may only be acceptably treated by surgery. The surgery is not to be feared, as a skilled surgeon will eliminate complication and take measures to facilitate a quick recovery time.