PDA

View Full Version : Sensual massages, what do you girls like?

Gray
02-23-2009, 07:47 AM
I've recently started going out with this lovely girl and we've become fairly close and I feel this might be going somewhere good. Anyway, we've spent a few nights together and everything just works, 'fits', and clicks fairly well together, so no complaints there. Now, an hour ago she rings me, sounding stressed already due to the pressures of her job, on a whim, I offered to cook for her tonight at my place (she will eat high protein food, whether she likes it or not :D ) and give her a massage afterwards to relax her. 10min, she sms/text me saying that she cannot wait for that massage.
This being a new relationship, I naturally don't want to disappoint, but my sexy massage skillz can use some pointers, if anybody has some to share :p

MRT
02-23-2009, 07:54 AM
Is this souix ??

tammyp
02-23-2009, 07:55 AM
you dont have to be fancy. just the touch will be relaxing. i bet you tube has some videos ...

tight booty
02-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Calves feel really good massaged if they are sore! You can use some essential oils which are relaxing too. Dermologica have a stress relief one which is nice! :)

Gray
02-23-2009, 08:11 AM
Just found a Hot Oil Thai Massage vid on Youtube. Looks nice and will go with that.

fitbody
02-24-2009, 01:04 AM
i've recently started going out with this lovely girl and we've become fairly close and i feel this might be going somewhere good. Anyway, we've spent a few nights together and everything just works, 'fits', and clicks fairly well together, so no complaints there. Now, an hour ago she rings me, sounding stressed already due to the pressures of her job, on a whim, i offered to cook for her tonight at my place (she will eat high protein food, whether she likes it or not :d ) and give her a massage afterwards to relax her. 10min, she sms/text me saying that she cannot wait for that massage.
This being a new relationship, i naturally don't want to disappoint, but my sexy massage skillz can use some pointers, if anybody has some to share :p

just freakin do it !!!
I'd kill for any kind of massage
bring it !!!:d

Youngguns
02-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Massage oil.
Never take your hands off.
Work the muscle.

Gray
02-24-2009, 05:19 AM
Oh she loved it in the end. Turned out well for me too :D

MartyMcFly
02-24-2009, 02:16 PM
Oh she loved it in the end. Turned out well for me too :D

Nice! (Borat tone)

tammyp
02-24-2009, 05:52 PM
good deal! keep doing it....shell love you for it and her friends will be jealous!

musclegoddess65
02-24-2009, 10:02 PM
gotta love a man that can give a good massage....

robert da strongman
02-24-2009, 10:13 PM
kama sutra stuff for a good sensual massage.

Gray
02-25-2009, 06:05 AM
It's always tricky keeping it sensual and not touching her up straightway. That way you keep it more teasing and keep her wondering every time your hands go near to the female spots. I would like to think women would like that and find it very erotic. Probably wrong though :P

Sledge
02-25-2009, 06:12 AM
I like to start at the tips of her toes and make sure every little inch of her body is paid attention too. Both with fingers and hands and lips and tongue. It can take a long time but I like to concentrate in every square cm of her entire body. by the time you've worked your way up to the eyelids and stuff you usualy just have a slightly smilling piece of jelly lying there. i do actualy find every inch of GM totaly fascinating. she thinks it's wierd that I kiss her armpits and feet and toes and the backs of her knees and stuff.

GirlyMuscle
02-25-2009, 06:53 AM
While I find it a bit odd, I'm not complaining one bit. And yeah, he does do that. Who kisses armpits?? Sledge. Weirdo. :D

Gray
02-25-2009, 07:51 AM
I heard back of knees is fairly sensitive. I have a few new tricks I want to try with her next time.

GirlyMuscle
02-25-2009, 08:12 AM
There's something strangely erotic...even loving.... about having your armpit kissed. The natural reaction is to pull back so it takes a conscience effort to relax and allow it in the first place. Then there's the fact that someone either loves you enough or is turned on enough to even do it. While weird at first, I find a strange pleasure in it. Being done TO me, I mean. I love ya, Sledge but your armpits are pretty hairy.

Sledge
02-25-2009, 08:14 AM
One is always stinky too. Can't figure that out and it changes.

GirlyMuscle
02-25-2009, 08:16 AM
Weirdo.

Gray
02-25-2009, 08:16 AM
There's something strangely erotic...even loving.... about having your armpit kissed. The natural reaction is to pull back so it takes a conscience effort to relax and allow it in the first place. Then there's the fact that someone either loves you enough or is turned on enough to even do it. While weird at first, I find a strange pleasure in it. Being done TO me, I mean. I love ya, Sledge but your armpits are pretty hairy.

Really? Never knew that. Another tool for the box then :D

Viking
02-25-2009, 09:32 AM
I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE giving massages!! Nothing better than rubbing your lady down and gettin her all relaxed for some fun right after or just gettin her to release some stress.

BILLY GUNS
02-25-2009, 09:36 AM
I found the answer but it cost me 245 bucks later and she walked out of the spa a happy woman:D

APK
02-25-2009, 10:10 AM
I found the answer but it cost me 245 bucks later and she walked out of the spa a happy woman:D

ahhaahahahahahaahahahaahhaaha

njdiva
03-10-2009, 10:00 PM
I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE giving massages!! Nothing better than rubbing your lady down and gettin her all relaxed for some fun right after or just gettin her to release some stress.

I love giving them as well. I can make a man melt with the right touch. give them what they want and they are yours! I have pretty strong hands so it's not a problem to work out some stress so my man is happy and relaxed....everyone wins!

Klaus Urine
03-14-2009, 08:52 PM
Use DMSO mixed with heroin as massage oil. Or better yet--GHB instead of heroin.

Viking
03-14-2009, 08:58 PM
I love giving them as well. I can make a man melt with the right touch. give them what they want and they are yours! I have pretty strong hands so it's not a problem to work out some stress so my man is happy and relaxed....everyone wins!

Thats hot....