PDA

View Full Version : Fiberlyze

TigerUpperCut
09-12-2009, 02:23 PM
i don't take any fiber right now and i don't have a problem going #2, if someone goes #2 often should they still take a fiber supplement?

GottaGetLean
09-12-2009, 03:06 PM
on a low carb diet, taking in 20-30grams a fiber a day is recommended.. but if ur not really dieting or following any type of meal plan then it wont make a huge difference but still would be better to take in some fiber..

SlimTim
09-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Taking a fiber supplement not only aids in digestion but its great for overall health of the digestive system. I believe its been shown that taking in that 20-30g of fiber per day can prevent you almost completely from getting colon cancer.

TigerUpperCut
09-12-2009, 07:43 PM
im not dieting or on a low carb diet either

Curt James
09-12-2009, 07:56 PM
im not dieting or on a low carb diet either

It's not the cheapest fiber but you owe it to yourself to lay your hands on some Fruit Punch Fiberlyze.

I mean POW!

Ahem.

fitbody
10-19-2009, 02:46 AM
i don't take any fiber right now and i don't have a problem going #2, if someone goes #2 often should they still take a fiber supplement?

are you on the ketogenic diet ?
cuz you still need fiber hon ~ fiberlyze is the best !!!!!!!
so 1 - 2 servings a day
i personally found i like best
mixing the lemonade & fruit punch together
it tastes better to me than them individually

PTB
11-02-2009, 11:24 AM
just picked up some at the NJ Tri-States. I've had 3 servings already. Taste is OK, if not great, but it's tolerable. I add in a few ice cubes and use my Cuisenart Stick blender to make it slushy. Again not bad. I could probably add in some OJ, or other fruit beverage too to improve the taste even more.

reformathard
11-02-2009, 07:16 PM
i like the lemonade the best. nothing compares to it.

maximusmac
11-03-2009, 03:57 AM

Fiber helps by delaying or blocking the absorption of Dietary Cholesterol into the bloodstream, it also contributes small fatty acids that may lower the amount of LDL. also it slow digestion and is why it is important for type 2 diabetics by regulation of insulin production and blood glucose

So fiber, not just for poopin. :)

PTB
11-04-2009, 12:36 PM
OK, I've been taking since Sunday.
Besides protein powder, the only other supplement I took was an N.O. product prior to a workout.

My "dung" has turned green. Is this normal?