PDA

View Full Version : just playing around with ideas for next cycle....

littleket08
02-23-2009, 10:18 AM
I know I have thrown out a few posts about what I want to do next, just trying to pick peoples brains on whats the best idea for my next cycle

750 mg a week of Test E (Sun and Wed injections of 325mg) 10 weeks
400 mg a week of Tren E (Sun and Wed injections of 200mg) 10 weeks
60 mg a day of Turinabol for first 4.5 weeks

Will this produce some good gains? Is this too much Test? Will the Turinabol be a good start or D-bol better? Do most people just mix the two substances in the needle or inject seperatley?

svtmuscle
02-23-2009, 10:22 AM
Goals? if bulking I'd switch it to D-Bol

littleket08
02-23-2009, 10:24 AM
bulk definatley, just trying to get big before a do a cut. Currently doing Test Cyp 500 mg a week, and Dbol. So I got like 3 months or so until I do this, just would rather have it all dialed in.

svtmuscle
02-23-2009, 10:30 AM
maybe switch to A-Drol since you're on DBol now...this cycle is quite some time away

why not use Deca/Tren and Test

Stavman
02-23-2009, 10:39 AM
maybe switch to A-Drol since you're on DBol now...this cycle is quite some time away

why not use Deca/Tren and Test

Are you suggesting he use both deca and tren?

I hope not.

svtmuscle
02-23-2009, 11:17 AM
Are you suggesting he use both deca and tren?

I hope not.
either or particularly, but why not both :cool:

rich_fox117
02-23-2009, 11:42 AM
i see deca is a bulker, while tren being a cutter but i dont see why you actually couldnt use them both, i think its overkill but it also depends on how many cycles you have done, if youve gotten a good number under your belt, sure go for it

littleket08
02-23-2009, 11:43 AM
I would prefer just the test E and tren E and a oral for mass, this will be my 3rd cyle by the way. Partially why i asked in the beginning to if 750mg of test E split up in two doeses a week is too much for my 3rd

BoneBz
02-23-2009, 12:18 PM
How much Test did you run for your first few cycles? How were the sides and how were the gains in comparison to the side effects? What are your current stats? A little more info about you and your cycle history will help you get the answers yer looking for.

Stavman
02-23-2009, 01:20 PM
either or particularly, but why not both :cool:

Because he will have ZERO sex drive. You should never use two 19 nor's together, that is just common sense.

svtmuscle
02-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Because he will have ZERO sex drive. You should never use two 19 nor's together, that is just common sense.
Hmmm

BigJD69
02-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Why are you using Tren for the bulker?

Swiper
02-23-2009, 02:44 PM
I know I have thrown out a few posts about what I want to do next, just trying to pick peoples brains on whats the best idea for my next cycle

750 mg a week of Test E (Sun and Wed injections of 325mg) 10 weeks
400 mg a week of Tren E (Sun and Wed injections of 200mg) 10 weeks
60 mg a day of Turinabol for first 4.5 weeks

Will this produce some good gains? Is this too much Test? Will the Turinabol be a good start or D-bol better? Do most people just mix the two substances in the needle or inject seperatley?

you can mix them together in the same syringe.

Plates
02-23-2009, 03:05 PM

Bingo. Asking for trouble there.

littleket08
02-23-2009, 10:20 PM
First cycle 500 mg test C 10 weeks
Second cycle 500mg test C 10 weeks + first 5 weeks dbol 60 mg

Only real noticable sides was ball shrinkage and back acne. great results from both cycles. Did proper pct for both cycles, didnt have HCG though because my suppliers been out.

NPCKnight
02-24-2009, 12:27 AM

wrong. You can do it and you wont ever know how good it will be...or if it doesnt agree with you unless you have the balls and knowledge to intelligently try it. and have cabaser or prami on hand.

Stavman
02-24-2009, 12:52 AM
wrong. You can do it and you wont ever know how good it will be...or if it doesnt agree with you unless you have the balls and knowledge to intelligently try it. and have cabaser or prami on hand.

Why the fuck would you want to try it when you know the possible consequences?

It is a very stupid idea to run those together and you are getting defensive because you have run this or are thinking about.

I saw you post it somewhere.

rich_fox117
02-24-2009, 01:32 AM
Why the fuck would you want to try it when you know the possible consequences?

It is a very stupid idea to run those together and you are getting defensive because you have run this or are thinking about.

I saw you post it somewhere.

you may think our last big convo was very abrasive Stav, but i back you up fully here on this subject

take the cautionary route, its your body, not a coin toss, if common sense points to a fuck up, why give it a shot?

Stavman
02-24-2009, 02:30 PM
you may think our last big convo was very abrasive Stav, but i back you up fully here on this subject

take the cautionary route, its your body, not a coin toss, if common sense points to a fuck up, why give it a shot?

Yay, we agree lol.

littleket08
02-24-2009, 03:55 PM
so is tren considered more for cutting then deca for bulking? guess I really haven't read up enough on these why I am starting now.

militantmuscle
02-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Tren is a great drug for the purpose of fat burning, deca not so much. Consider the water retention, and the temporary therapeutic effect it has on joints, you ideally want to use it during a bulking cycle.