PDA

View Full Version : MAC product...

MsGuns
09-13-2009, 03:30 PM
What's the MAC product some gurls use to have their face match their tan?

tammyp
09-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Nw 45

MsGuns
09-13-2009, 03:56 PM
Nw 45

Thx Tammy!

sassy69
09-13-2009, 05:39 PM
Nw 45

This is to match Protan. It doesn't match liquidunrayz or Jan Tana - Jan Tana makes its own face stuff, and liquidsunrayz - RitaK has some foundation that she uses (don't recall what it is)....

MsGuns
09-13-2009, 05:41 PM
This is to match Protan. It doesn't match liquidunrayz or Jan Tana - Jan Tana makes its own face stuff, and liquidsunrayz - RitaK has some foundation that she uses (don't recall what it is)....

Thx I will let that person know.

Allifit
09-13-2009, 05:52 PM
FYI I had bad experiences with the JanTana facial stuff. Its very cakey and dependant on your skin's natural texture it'll look horrid. I went with Maybelline airbrush foundation in cocoa- or do their dream whipped mousse.....covered like a dream and matched perfectly.

STACEYK
09-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Mac makes a compact called Moisture Blend Select its perfect, I wore it at my prequalifier this year bec no make-up artists there and I had alot of compliments on how it blended in with my pro tan-Tammy may remember : ) she was one of the Judges. If you go on Mac's site they have the diff colors I got the darkest one. Now I can't wear this day to day only for compeitions but its worth it IMO.

MsGuns
09-13-2009, 06:00 PM
FYI I had bad experiences with the JanTana facial stuff. Its very cakey and dependant on your skin's natural texture it'll look horrid. I went with Maybelline airbrush foundation in cocoa- or do their dream whipped mousse.....covered like a dream and matched perfectly.

Thx Alli...I will repost your experience.

SweetCapri
09-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Tammy is correct. You can use NW45 or NW47/50 in STUDIO TECH foundation which is a cream-to-powder, and it's perfect for stage. MsGuns, you should go with the darker shades since your skintone is already deep.
I spoke to Colette today regarding the spray on foundation and she says thats all she uses. I hope to learn more about it while she preps some of her clients for Team U.

MsGuns
09-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Tammy is correct. You can use NW45 or NW47/50 in STUDIO TECH foundation which is a cream-to-powder, and it's perfect for stage. MsGuns, you should go with the darker shades since your skintone is already deep.
I spoke to Colette today regarding the spray on foundation and she says thats all she uses. I hope to learn more about it while she preps some of her clients for Team U.

Thx Sweet, this is not for me. I was asking for another poster. But thx.

SweetCapri
09-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Ohh and don't forget the lashes - #7 (my top pick), 32 or 34. Yes they go by numbers!

kungfuprincess007
09-14-2009, 01:57 PM

Did you use the Maybelline on stage and if so how did it hold up?

sweetjane57
09-14-2009, 04:44 PM
I have found this mix to work PERFECTLY!

Studio Tech NC50
Studio Fix C7

use the Tech first, then the Fix to settle.....