PDA

View Full Version : GH and fat loss

BigX
09-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Hey ladies!
My GF is considering taking GH for fat loss. She's just an average chic that trains, 6 days a week. Well, I guess she's not average. She used to compete as a natty.

So what is the dosage for a woman who just wants to put on a little bit of muscle and burn fat??

Thanks ladies!!

sassy69
09-15-2009, 04:46 PM
GH by itself won't promote muscle growth. Its essentially bringing your body back to optimal GH levels. I'm still not completely sold on people < 30 using it for the simple reason that your natural levels are still pretty high. People claim 'the fat just melts off" but I'm inclined to argue that there's more just particular attention to diet than otherwise (i.e. I think people are more aware of their whole program if they choose to self-medicate w/ stuff thinking it will produce certain results). What it does do is bring you more of the great things of "youth" - reduce tendency to deposit fat, better recovery, better hair / skin, better sense of well-being.

Dose-wise, 1-2 IU ED for upwards of 6 months. GH isn't like a "miracle drug" that you're going to "see results" with in a few weeks. Its just another support for an already optimized program.

You don't mention diet, but if she's interested in self-medicating, I assume she's also interested in optimizing her diet for these goals as well. Dont' just look to the drugs to produce the desired results. I've been training an avg of 6 days / week since the early 90s and I can tell you, "results" come from diet first, training second.

BigX
09-15-2009, 04:53 PM
GH by itself won't promote muscle growth. Its essentially bringing your body back to optimal GH levels. I'm still not completely sold on people < 30 using it for the simple reason that your natural levels are still pretty high. People claim 'the fat just melts off" but I'm inclined to argue that there's more just particular attention to diet than otherwise (i.e. I think people are more aware of their whole program if they choose to self-medicate w/ stuff thinking it will produce certain results). What it does do is bring you more of the great things of "youth" - reduce tendency to deposit fat, better recovery, better hair / skin, better sense of well-being.

Dose-wise, 1-2 IU ED for upwards of 6 months. GH isn't like a "miracle drug" that you're going to "see results" with in a few weeks. Its just another support for an already optimized program.

You don't mention diet, but if she's interested in self-medicating, I assume she's also interested in optimizing her diet for these goals as well. Dont' just look to the drugs to produce the desired results. I've been training an avg of 6 days / week since the early 90s and I can tell you, "results" come from diet first, training second.

Absolutely Sassy. She's actually consulting with Dave. She's a great dieter, and has been anti anything androgenic for a long time.

I think since she heard that that Madonna and a lot of celebrities take GH for the "youthful" effects. She wanted to try it too and was wondering about the dosage.

sassy69
09-15-2009, 05:04 PM
Absolutely Sassy. She's actually consulting with Dave. She's a great dieter, and has been anti anything androgenic for a long time.

I think since she heard that that Madonna and a lot of celebrities take GH for the "youthful" effects. She wanted to try it too and was wondering about the dosage.

Madonna is 50. You didn't mention your gf's age. It will obviously produce more profound results on someone who already has lower natural GH production.

Just trying to keep things in perspective when choosing to self-medicate.

BigX
09-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Yeah, she's only 33 Sassy. Thanks for your insight. I think she's just curious. She's never done anything like that before and she's pretty shy. I tried to get on Razorripped but for some reason the site looks like it's down. Thanks for your help.

Lee Penman
09-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Yeah, she's only 33 Sassy. Thanks for your insight. I think she's just curious. She's never done anything like that before and she's pretty shy. I tried to get on Razorripped but for some reason the site looks like it's down. Thanks for your help.
At 33 she is probably still producing enough natural GH. Try using a supplement to boost GH naturally like GABBA. You can also try Somalyze from www.speciesnutrition.com (http://www.speciesnutrition.com) which contains GABBA and other factors to enhance sleep and weight loss.

TheTransformator
09-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Not being a girl...I can state that GH only makes one dry...I shot 4iU a day (Pfizer)...and it is one drug which is great for fat loss...